Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

WildBrick142

The Diamond Casino & Resort Grand Opening - July 23rd

Mach1bud

Posts about YouTubers belong in the appropriate topics dedicated to that subject. Bashing is not allowed and will result in warnings or bans.

Message added by Mach1bud

Recommended Posts

BeatsDown
3 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

 

The numbers dont lie. If I win it I get a hundred grand and I save my game, if I lose I disconnect my internet and boot back into SP and then load back into Invite Only in my Penthouse in a minute (I am on Xbox X) so loading is faster for me, your numbers may vary) so thats at most two minutes time to either make a hundred grand or lose nothing.

You have the time frame of five minutes per one hundred grand so if it goes well I could make two hundred grand in five minutes etc.

In the pinned comment on my video that a posted some weeks ago, it says that a faster way is to disconnect, reconnect. So I don't understand how TCP would be faster, especially when, as I've been told, there is a 30 second cool down after each hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StangOne50
1 minute ago, RyuNova said:

 

The numbers dont lie. If I win it I get a hundred grand and I save my game, if I lose I disconnect my internet and boot back into SP and then load back into Invite Only in my Penthouse in a minute (I am on Xbox X) so loading is faster for me, your numbers may vary) so thats at most two minutes time to either make a hundred grand or lose nothing.

You have the time frame of five minutes per one hundred grand so if it goes well I could make two hundred grand in five minutes etc.

It works but you will end up in losing streaks as well. Yes you can win 1 mill in an hour doing this but it can also take 3 hours depending on your luck. Its random. Last week was good for me but the weekend was crap,  yesterday I won only 1 out of my first 12 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeatsDown
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

It works but you will end up in losing streaks as well. Yes you can win 1 mill in an hour doing this but it can also take 3 hours depending on your luck. Its random. Last week was good for me but the weekend was crap,  yesterday I won only 1 out of my first 12 games.

Longest losing streak I've had on Blackjack is 8, which was very rare. On average it's about 2. Longest winning streak I've had has been 5.

Edited by BeatsDown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheTitantron

So, I did everything to get to Diamond Membership(before the deadline). It's August 13th, and I still did not recieve any stuff from R*. Am I missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plecotus
Posted (edited)
48 минут назад TheTitantron сказал:

Итак, я сделал все, чтобы попасть в Diamond Membership (раньше срока). Это 13 августа, и я до сих пор не получил ничего от R *. Я что-то пропустил?

Добро пожаловать в клуб, :colgate:насколько я знаю, никому ничего не дали, ну кроме 250К

Edited by Plecotus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
1 hour ago, BeatsDown said:

In the pinned comment on my video that a posted some weeks ago, it says that a faster way is to disconnect, reconnect. So I don't understand how TCP would be faster, especially when, as I've been told, there is a 30 second cool down after each hand.

 

Because with TCP you can win multiple times your amount upto forty times what you bet.

In Blackjack you can only win 2.5x the amount with a Blackjack.

1 hour ago, StangOne50 said:

It works but you will end up in losing streaks as well. Yes you can win 1 mill in an hour doing this but it can also take 3 hours depending on your luck. Its random. Last week was good for me but the weekend was crap,  yesterday I won only 1 out of my first 12 games.

 

There is literally no downside to this if it is done correctly apart from wasted time, its possible to do this with one hand and watch TV at the same time for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
San_Sicario

Just thought of this, but I wish they had added Craps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kenmy13999
1 hour ago, RyuNova said:

 

Because with TCP you can win multiple times your amount upto forty times what you bet.

In Blackjack you can only win 2.5x the amount with a Blackjack.

 

There is literally no downside to this if it is done correctly apart from wasted time, its possible to do this with one hand and watch TV at the same time for example.

Are you asking if you found the best way or telling you found the best way? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
24 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Are you asking if you found the best way or telling you found the best way? 

 

Both and neither I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StangOne50
1 hour ago, San_Sicario said:

Just thought of this, but I wish they had added Craps.

They did add a craps shirt in the casino store this week or last..hint maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
3 hours ago, RyuNova said:

 

Because with TCP you can win multiple times your amount upto forty times what you bet.

In Blackjack you can only win 2.5x the amount with a Blackjack.

 

There is literally no downside to this if it is done correctly apart from wasted time, its possible to do this with one hand and watch TV at the same time for example.

Three card poker has been my go-to money maker and the most fun to play IMO. Of course I don't have the numbers or statistics but I've won way more hands than I have lost and it's really not that hard to beat the dealer because they have to have a queen high to even play the hand. If I have at least a pair it's a very rare occasion that the dealer has a hand better than I do and I've even gotten a straight flush a few times. The biggest gamble is if you have a hand of low cards and trying to decide if the dealer is going to have at least a queen high. I don't choose to fold very often

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
10 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

it's really not that hard to beat the dealer because they have to have a queen high to even play the hand.

 

That's the one killer point that I don't think people realise, even if you have a sh*t hand they need to have at least a Queen (Jack won't do) to even play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

 

That's the one killer point that I don't think people realise, even if you have a sh*t hand they need to have at least a Queen (Jack won't do) to even play.

Exactly, I've won plenty of hands with 3 cards lower than 6 or 7. Like I said, the biggest gamble is trying to decide if the dealer is going to pull at least a queen

Edited by RaigeGames

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
4 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

Exactly, I've won plenty of hands with 3 cards lower than 6 or 7. Like I said, the biggest gamble is trying to decide if the dealer is going to pull at least a queen

 

True.

The game seems rigged to normally pull a single High Card out to beat yours. Pairs seem to confuse the system, like if you have two 2's and a Queen the game will try to best you by pulling out a King or an Ace but Pairs trump High Cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agatha Baker

A controller in my lounge but no console..

 

wq9VgJq.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k
Posted (edited)

^ Who or what is VB?

 

Vespucci Blvd?

Violet Berlin?

Edited by Gridl0k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeatsDown
24 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

^ Who or what is VB?

 

Vespucci Blvd?

Violet Berlin?

Vagina Blood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k

Quimpire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StangOne50
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

^ Who or what is VB?

 

Vespucci Blvd?

Violet Berlin?

Vespucci Beach? or is it del perro beach?

Edited by StangOne50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentinel Driver

This update sucks, I've grown so f*cking tired of it and I can't be assed to log in for the sh*tty lucky wheel

everything in this update is useless

 

the penthouse is useless, there's a lot of upgrades to it but they're all USELESS!!!! like the office upgrade does jack sh*t

new vehicles are useless unless you're a racer/collector

the games are fun but they get old quick. like three card poker is such a sh*tty game, there's barely any player input to it

you can earn money if you're lucky but what's the point when everything new released with the update is useless

new clothes bought with this are reskins, the npcs get to dress up much better. was expecting new tasteful luxury woolen coats in the overcoats category, not rainbow colored parka jackets!

the penthouse decorations are cool but they serve no practical function. Everything is much better when there's a practical function to it right? I mean in GTA SA if you drove expensive cars and wore expensive clothes your sex appeal went up. And in saints row 2 you earned style points for clothes and crib customizations which helped you earn more respect if I remember correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeatsDown
33 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

the penthouse is useless, there's a lot of upgrades to it but they're all USELESS!!!! like the office upgrade does jack sh*t

new vehicles are useless unless you're a racer/collector

What is that supposed to mean? You can also drive to places on the map. You know that, right? Do you just want vehicles with homing missiles on?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentinel Driver
4 minutes ago, BeatsDown said:

What is that supposed to mean? You can also drive to places on the map. You know that, right? Do you just want vehicles with homing missiles on?

 

Why drive when you can fly?

homing missiles are boring, it's not very creative to just slap homing missiles to every vehicle but at least they get the job done. Can finish a headhunter much quicker when you have missiles attached

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
1 hour ago, Sentinel Driver said:

This update sucks, I've grown so f*cking tired of it and I can't be assed to log in for the sh*tty lucky wheel

everything in this update is useless

 

the penthouse is useless, there's a lot of upgrades to it but they're all USELESS!!!! like the office upgrade does jack sh*t

new vehicles are useless unless you're a racer/collector

the games are fun but they get old quick. like three card poker is such a sh*tty game, there's barely any player input to it

you can earn money if you're lucky but what's the point when everything new released with the update is useless

new clothes bought with this are reskins, the npcs get to dress up much better. was expecting new tasteful luxury woolen coats in the overcoats category, not rainbow colored parka jackets!

the penthouse decorations are cool but they serve no practical function. Everything is much better when there's a practical function to it right? I mean in GTA SA if you drove expensive cars and wore expensive clothes your sex appeal went up. And in saints row 2 you earned style points for clothes and crib customizations which helped you earn more respect if I remember correctly

Not everything added into the game has to have a purpose.

 

While I can agree with you that the office is pretty useless except for being another room to place decorations, I don't agree with your statement that everything in this update is useless. I don't agree with the statement that non weaponized vehicles are useless. There are a lot of cars that are fun to drive and are great for collections, and the Emerus is looking like it might be the new fastest super car which makes it anything but useless if you like to race. Just because a vehicle can't get you from point A to point B in seconds or doesn't have missiles attached doesn't mean the vehicle sucks. I use regular cars a lot of the time to get around the map because they're fun to drive.

 

Three card poker is a pretty quick money maker if you get decent cards

 

Penthouse decorations aren't supposed to have a practical function, it's art. The fun is in acquiring the art and choosing where to place it.

 

You're definitely entitled to your opinion and I'm not trying to say that your opinion is wrong. I just think that's a pretty bold statement to say that everything in this update is useless when I don't think that's the case. But I guess when you only use weaponized vehicles and tactical gear the things that appeal to us regular folks might seem useless to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentinel Driver
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, RaigeGames said:

Not everything added into the game has to have a purpose.

 

While I can agree with you that the office is pretty useless except for being another room to place decorations, I don't agree with your statement that everything in this update is useless. I don't agree with the statement that non weaponized vehicles are useless. There are a lot of cars that are fun to drive and are great for collections, and the Emerus is looking like it might be the new fastest super car which makes it anything but useless if you like to race. Just because a vehicle can't get you from point A to point B in seconds or doesn't have missiles attached doesn't mean the vehicle sucks. I use regular cars a lot of the time to get around the map because they're fun to drive.

 

Three card poker is a pretty quick money maker if you get decent cards

 

Penthouse decorations aren't supposed to have a practical function, it's art. The fun is in acquiring the art and choosing where to place it.

 

You're definitely entitled to your opinion and I'm not trying to say that your opinion is wrong. I just think that's a pretty bold statement to say that everything in this update is useless when I don't think that's the case. But I guess when you only use weaponized vehicles and tactical gear the things that appeal to us regular folks might seem useless to you

 

fun to drive, great for collections = useless in practice to me

I don't care about making money if there's nothing useful to spend it on. The gambling games are fun to play at first, they have a lot of detail to them but they get old quick

Penthouse decorations weren't my main gripe with the update anyway, I'd just say that some things would be more fun if they had more of a practical side to them as well

what tactical gear?

weaponized and special vehicles appeal to the majority of the playerbase. This can be evidenced by looking at views on youtube videos. Like for example GTA Series Videos makes showcase videos for new vehicles released in DLCs. The weaponized vehicle showcase videos get more views than videos showcasing regular cars

Edited by Sentinel Driver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeatsDown
1 hour ago, Sentinel Driver said:

Why drive when you can fly?

homing missiles are boring, it's not very creative to just slap homing missiles to every vehicle but at least they get the job done. Can finish a headhunter much quicker when you have missiles attached

So all you want a vehicle to do is complete Headhunter quickly and fly? No wonder your GTA experience sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentinel Driver
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, BeatsDown said:

So all you want a vehicle to do is complete Headhunter quickly and fly? No wonder your GTA experience sucks.

I just want to be as effective as possible in any give situation. That's why speedruns are so educational, they know the most effective ways for pretty much every situation in the game, they know all the tricks the game has to it

without new content there's nothing new to

1. be effective at

2. no new tools to get older stuff done even more effectively or quicker or etc than what is currently possible

Edited by Sentinel Driver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeatsDown
11 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

I just want to be as effective as possible in any give situation. That's why speedruns are so educational, they know the most effective ways for pretty much every situation in the game, they know all the tricks the game has to it

without new content there's nothing new to

1. be effective at

2. no new tools to get older stuff done even more effectively or quicker or etc than what is currently possible

1. There are already effective vehicles for everything. You can use the Vigilante for EVERY heist, for example.

2. Where is the fun in doing everything quicker/more effective? It eliminates any challenge. I've completed all Criminal Masterminds for all heists, and Elite Challenges several times and it's too easy because of certain vehicles, and is therefore not as fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agatha Baker
57 minutes ago, BeatsDown said:

So all you want a vehicle to do is complete Headhunter quickly and fly? No wonder your GTA experience sucks.

Where are the days that everyone drove to the objectives etc etc. Plus, players gave you a lift instead of chasing thru the objective like their asses were on fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Polarized
3 hours ago, Sentinel Driver said:

weaponized and special vehicles appeal to the majority of the playerbase. This can be evidenced by looking at views on youtube videos. Like for example GTA Series Videos makes showcase videos for new vehicles released in DLCs. The weaponized vehicle showcase videos get more views than videos showcasing regular cars

Ugh, glad to not be part of the majority of the playerbase, so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NChabb
3 hours ago, Agatha Baker said:

Where are the days that everyone drove to the objectives etc etc. 

Where are the days where we had to stand up and walk to the TV to change channel 🤷🏻‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 5 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 1 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • Lost_Warrior
    • SzepyCZ
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.