Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Drug Wars
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Forum Support

    3. Suggestions


Son Of Big Boss
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

Aight, i updated it, and added them, the OP link now leads to the V2 which has the SA rotors, also fixed the right side entering animation, where CJ clipped though the door

I give you 3 hunters from 5 rate!

q4HxGUr.pngq4HxGUr.pngq4HxGUr.png

 

Why? Because a better job can still be done with it. I was expecting to see this paintjob included in the download as well:

Spoiler

P8cak7G.png

 

Sorry but are you expecting that I'm use this bad mod on my game?

 

Spoiler

Just kidding with everything I have written above. Thanks a lot for have done my request. :D

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2019 at 10:19 PM, Son Of Big Boss said:
  Reveal hidden contents

YCwcYWI.jpg

Download in the OP

What if I change the "BF_Injection" line in vehicles ide to something else? I want to make it enterable from both doors as if it was a car, as it happens in VC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss
1 hour ago, gts. said:

What if I change the "BF_Injection" line in vehicles ide to something else? I want to make it enterable from both doors as if it was a car, as it happens in VC.

You can do it. I kept bf injection anim because it looked more stylish. But yeah you can use the normal animation. And don't Forget to also change the value of the anim in the handling file. That one matters too. Change both vehicles and handling animation value. Otherwise it will crash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

You can do it. I kept bf injection anim because it looked more stylish. But yeah you can use the normal animation. And don't Forget to also change the value of the anim in the handling file. That one matters too. Change both vehicles and handling animation value. Otherwise it will crash

What value is the one for enter/seat anim in the handling file? Or can you give me a hand doing it for me please? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't fix it, SOBB!

and i ended up with adding them and not replacing, and both doors works without any crash, but this what happened to the door!

7noTnHq.jpg

and one more weakness of adding a vehicle is they can't shoot,

but that's okay, because I only use them to spinning around!

BTW I love the design, Nice work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss
20 hours ago, gts. said:

What value is the one for enter/seat anim in the handling file? Or can you give me a hand doing it for me please? Thanks.

take these:


Vehicle.ide

Spoiler

425, hunter, hunter, heli, HUNTER, HUNTER, null, ignore, 10, 0, 0, -1, 0.64, 0.4, -1

Handling.cfg

Spoiler

HUNTER 10000.0 150000.0 0.2 0.0 0.0 0.0 75 0.65 0.9 0.5 1 200.0 16.0 5.0 4 P 5.0 0.45 0 30.0 1.0 0.05 0.0 0.20 -0.15 0.85 0.0 0.40 0.50 99000 0200C200 400000 0 1 0

Then it should work like it did in VC, you could also do a favor and test yourself if it really works, because if it works for you without any crash then i guess the problem runs in Calvin.Linardi's game

 

15 hours ago, Calvin.linardi said:

I can't fix it, SOBB!

and i ended up with adding them and not replacing, and both doors works without any crash, but this what happened to the door!

7noTnHq.jpg

and one more weakness of adding a vehicle is they can't shoot,

but that's okay, because I only use them to spinning around!

BTW I love the design, Nice work!

i don't know what causes your game to crash, i don't know if it is because you add cars or something, take the handling and vehicle. ide lines i left in this post and try. also, in the end the doors were supposed to open like that, because it caused too much trouble, they don't open naturally like a car to make them fit as gullwings, hunter's harcoded door anim prevents it, and it was all misaligned so i had to choose to leave it like in VC. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

take these:
Vehicle.ide

  Hide contents

425, hunter, hunter, heli, HUNTER, HUNTER, null, ignore, 10, 0, 0, -1, 0.64, 0.4, -1

Handling.cfg

  Hide contents

HUNTER 10000.0 150000.0 0.2 0.0 0.0 0.0 75 0.65 0.9 0.5 1 200.0 16.0 5.0 4 P 5.0 0.45 0 30.0 1.0 0.05 0.0 0.20 -0.15 0.85 0.0 0.40 0.50 99000 0200C200 400000 0 1 0

Then it should work like it did in VC, you could also do a favor and test yourself if it really works, because if it works for you without any crash then i guess the problem runs in Calvin.Linardi's game

It works since ever. And with those new lines it works as well. Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
Son Of Big Boss

Long time without updates, i know, but i just released the Maximus (it comes with 3 variants)
 

Spoiler

KwHeF5m.jpg

Link for download in the OP

Edited by Son Of Big Boss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

Long time without updates, i know, but i just released the Maximus
 

Link for download in the OP

I'm glad to see you back boss!

and is that based on GTA5 Benson?

cpr6TM7.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss
3 hours ago, Calvin.linardi said:

I'm glad to see you back boss!

and is that based on GTA5 Benson?

cpr6TM7.png

Not exactly. But many coca cola trucks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same Bug from my truck!

kXLzBwH.png

xNqMU9u.jpg

I still wonder why the original model (packer) doesn't have this bug?

Edited by Calvin.linardi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss
10 hours ago, Calvin.linardi said:

Same Bug from my truck!

kXLzBwH.png

xNqMU9u.jpg

I still wonder why the original model (packer) doesn't have this bug?

I updated the link with a new version, i reordered the materials, leaving the headlight's glasses in last place, it should work for you now man, also it has a new livery: Rockstar Whiskey. If it works then it's solved.

 

Also, i am almost done with this one:
 

Spoiler

unknown.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss
On 9/2/2019 at 1:15 AM, iGuGa said:

Suggestion: Create a "civil" version of the Hotdog van (BF Surfer). I just found one and he sucks...

i assume you want it to be clean, without those dirty details that the Hot Dog Van has. Isn't it?

By the other hand, another WIP:
 

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

i assume you want it to be clean, without those dirty details that the Hot Dog Van has. Isn't it?

By the other hand, another WIP:
 

  Hide contents

unknown.pngunknown.png

 

Nice man, but could you make that one in 4 door version ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Andy.M said:

Nice man, but could you make that one in 4 door version ?

BMW never made a m635csi with 2 doors...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Closest would be the E23 7 series.

1200px-BMW_733i_--_01-07-2012.jpg

But if i could choose an old BMW sedan id go with an E12, they are cute.

 

Edited by 𝙲olby
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brooklynzsmac

And Chevrolet never made 4-door convertible 64' Impala, but we still have Savanna in SA, who cares?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss

I can convert the VCS sentinel and make it have a similar fashion to the BMW i am making if that sounds good

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2019 at 2:57 PM, Son Of Big Boss said:

i assume you want it to be clean, without those dirty details that the Hot Dog Van has. Isn't it?

Yeah, in a motorhome, a van... or whatever you want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Son Of Big Boss

Zion is now released, download link in the OP
6IlsbVg.png

C4KWSWD.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice! I like it, although I’d remove the trim strips down the side, or replace them with chrome so it fits in alongside other SA vehicles better. Too much detail to fit the aesthetic for me. Great work though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

Zion is now released, download link in the OP
 

 

Nice car SOBB, and your time is right to release this because Rockstar just released Zion Classic on GTA Online

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss
6 hours ago, IrStokes said:

Nice! I like it, although I’d remove the trim strips down the side, or replace them with chrome so it fits in alongside other SA vehicles better. Too much detail to fit the aesthetic for me. Great work though. 

Thanks. The trims were originally metallic. But after a few changes i decided that indeed it looked more 80s with black trims. The little line on top of the sides is colorable though

6 hours ago, Calvin.linardi said:

Nice car SOBB, and your time is right to release this because Rockstar just released Zion Classic on GTA Online

Thank you. And  i didn't even knew it was unreleased when i started working on it lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

Zion is now released, download link in the OP
6IlsbVg.png

C4KWSWD.png

Nice car man, but could you make that one in 4 door version :))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss

Updated the Zion download,  i found there was a bug that made the chassis' polies flip their faces, also there was a bug in the rear side windows that looked weird from inside each other. Both now fixed

 

1 hour ago, Andy.M said:

Nice car man, but could you make that one in 4 door version :))

Thanks, but i disagree, model is supposed to be a 2 door, and i think making it 4 door would not match

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

Updated the Zion download,  i found there was a bug that made the chassis' polies flip their faces, also there was a bug in the rear side windows that looked weird from inside each other. Both now fixed

 

Thanks, but i disagree, model is supposed to be a 2 door, and i think making it 4 door would not match

K, but i like 4 door car :v

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ehhh... SOBB!!!

Is that Zion was converted from GTA5?

I just compared it with yours and it was 100% accurate as on GTA5

Spoiler

6IlsbVg.png

hhXC86A.jpg

sorry, i'm too lazy to take the screenshot on the both game!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Calvin.linardi said:

Ehhh... SOBB!!!

Is that Zion was converted from GTA5?

I just compared it with yours and it was 100% accurate as on GTA5

  Hide contents

6IlsbVg.png

hhXC86A.jpg

sorry, i'm too lazy to take the screenshot on the both game!

 

 

Only difference : GTA SA chrome lines. 

GTA 5 : Blacks lines

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.