Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Drug Wars
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Forum Support

    3. Suggestions


Son Of Big Boss
 Share

Recommended Posts

Son Of Big Boss
1 hour ago, SilentSoul21 said:

Good job as always!¬†ūü§©

 

I have a little suggestion for you. If possible, what about a GTA SA version of the Dyablo? 

 

Your rendition of the Dyablo for GTA III looks great, and it would go along nicely on GTA SA with other sports cars like the Cheetah.¬†ūüė欆

Thank you, BTW I love your sketches as well, they are inspiring to me sometimes.

 

It can be done quick yeah, and I could add some extra details on it as well

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

Belmont is now released

  Reveal hidden contents

mocH8m6.png

jz0o37O.png

 

This fits the 1992 setting and the gangsta low rider atmosphere from Los Santos like a glove. Just seeing the pictures I can hear Playback FM or Radio Los Santos playing in the background lol. Nice work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss

Beta Manchez mod for VC is now released

redsanchez.jpg

 

Spoiler

B7MFuJO.png

qys1e5X.png

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
AlexanderDavid1999
Friend could you make the beta vehicles of vice city also adapt it for San Andreas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, Son Of Big Boss said:

I had planned on doing that, what do you suggest?

I'm sorry, your question is confusing, what do you mean?

 

By the other hand, I have finished another project I had for the GTA 3D mod

  Hide contents

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

all the sports cars are now done.

 

So I resumed some work I had started

 

unknown.pngunknown.png

 

 

and also Beta VC Sabre Turbo

 

unknown.png

 

i like then you make the banshee looks like a viper i wish post de download of banshee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss

Hey guys, I know it's been a while. Just wanna let know publicly that I had a drive error that caused me to format everything, most of my modding stuff got deleted, and only a few stuff remains, saved in google drive from the very early days when I opened the workshop. Since then I just took a break, that with some other personal problems IRL had me distanced from modding til now. Hopefully new things will be made soon so, heads up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

Hey guys, I know it's been a while. Just wanna let know publicly that I had a drive error that caused me to format everything, most of my modding stuff got deleted, and only a few stuff remains, saved in google drive from the very early days when I opened the workshop. Since then I just took a break, that with some other personal problems IRL had me distanced from modding til now. Hopefully new things will be made soon so, heads up

oh ok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you still modelling for gta? It has been a time without seeing an update around here, just wondering.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss
On 4/12/2021 at 3:08 AM, gts. said:

Do you still modelling for gta? It has been a time without seeing an update around here, just wondering.

Yeah, not all the time though, I was lucky enough to save this before formatting my drive. it's brook's request I was working on, I call it Meerkat Civique

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=838&height=473

Based on Ford Edsel Ranger 1959

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

 

  Hide contents

unknown.png?width=838&height=473

Based on Ford Edsel Ranger 1959

 

 

It's 2 door or 4 door version?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss
2 minutes ago, MouRandy90 said:

It's 2 door or 4 door version?

2 door 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

2 door 

Maybe you can make it in 4 door version soon :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Son Of Big Boss

I know it's been a while since the last time I have posted progress here, and many things have ocurred in the meantime, I apologize for taking so long, but my personal life is consuming most of time now, around work, family, friends and gym. Etc.

 

I'm here to present a creation originally requested by Brooklynzsmac and supported via Patreon. The lore friendly 1959 Edsel Ranger: Meerkat Civique. (Fully tunable as a lowrider). Download Link now posted at the Original Post

 

Spoiler

MNTgbIx.png

Mz9pNRU.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very good to see you alive again. No chances of seeing a lore friendly Mclaren f1 (Lancer Mf1) being ever released for GTA SA ?

BTW the gauntlet crashes the game after putting Nitros

Edited by BazzemBoi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 5/29/2021 at 11:50 AM, Son Of Big Boss said:

I know it's been a while since the last time I have posted progress here, and many things have ocurred in the meantime, I apologize for taking so long, but my personal life is consuming most of time now, around work, family, friends and gym. Etc.

 

I'm here to present a creation originally requested by Brooklynzsmac and supported via Patreon. The lore friendly 1959 Edsel Ranger: Meerkat Civique. (Fully tunable as a lowrider). Download Link now posted at the Original Post

 

  Hide contents

MNTgbIx.png

Mz9pNRU.png

 

4 door version please :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss

'84 Rancher XL (VCS FBI Rancher) is now released

Spoiler

M8W70kL.png

 

On 7/29/2021 at 6:18 AM, MouRandy90 said:

4 door version please :)

Already on the works

On 5/29/2021 at 5:19 AM, BazzemBoi said:

Very good to see you alive again. No chances of seeing a lore friendly Mclaren f1 (Lancer Mf1) being ever released for GTA SA ?

BTW the gauntlet crashes the game after putting Nitros

I guess I'll consider the idea. and about the nitro, it is weird, it doesn't happen to me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's always a good day when there's a new SOBB release! :cool:

Edited by XG417
Link to comment
Share on other sites

xSapphirePlayz

Yeah boiii he's back! Will you ever release a III-styled version of the alpha Banshee and Stinger (Shark) you did for GTA3D? Or at least a 2-striped version of the vanilla Banshee?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2021 at 4:19 PM, BazzemBoi said:

BTW the gauntlet crashes the game after putting Nitros

Have you copied the carmods.dat line from the Readme file correctly? Check the carmods.dat again and see if you done that correctly.

 

Or, it's probably a conflict with another mod.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss

4 doors Version of the Meerkat Civique added to the OP

bRSvIOe.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2021 at 10:28 AM, Son Of Big Boss said:

4 doors Version of the Meerkat Civique added to the OP

bRSvIOe.png

Finally, thanks manūüĎć

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Son Of Big Boss

Blista GPX is now added to the OP

 

XRktsMq.png

s6JYFBi.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Hello man, I have some kind of request since your work sticks to vanilla style. Can you convert the Comet from Vice City to San Andreas? Using all SA features as the original Comet like reflections, headlights glass, etc. Even mapping, no idea if this is too complicated as request. I know this has been done several times before but nobody has used the Vice City model 1:1 to San Andreas with proper style. I'll appreciate it.

Edited by gts.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss
15 hours ago, gts. said:

Hello man, I have some kind of request since your work sticks to vanilla style. Can you convert the Comet from Vice City to San Andreas? Using all SA features as the original Comet like reflections, headlights glass, etc. Even mapping, no idea if this is too complicated as request. I know this has been done several times before but nobody has used the Vice City model 1:1 to San Andreas with proper style. I'll appreciate it.

Sure man I could as well convert the beta version with spoiler on SA Style

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Son Of Big Boss said:

Sure man I could as well convert the beta version with spoiler on SA Style

Wow, more than I expected lol. It will be great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Son Of Big Boss

2 Comet variants added to the OP, and also added the link to my SA beta vehicle compound in case people aren't aware I'm listing every SA beta car to remake

 

unknown.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.