2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Monkeypolice188

Monky's Workshop

Monkeypolice188
Posted (edited)

MONKY'S WORKSHOP

Hey guys, welcome to my workshop!

I'm Monkeypolice188, better known as Monky, a lore-friendly modder of GTA V for just over a year now. My interests focus around emergency vehicles (particularly fire departments), classic utilitarian vehicles and trucks.

I release all my mods on my GTA5-Mods.com account. Feel free to take a look!

CURRENT PROJECTS

LIBERTY CITY VEHICLES & PEDS PACK 1.2

VERSION 1.1 AVAILABLE

My current focus is the third release of my most ambitious project; Liberty City Vehicles & Peds Pack. This pack aims to bring the services of LC back to GTA V, including LCPD, FDLC and Liberty City Cabs. 

You can see (and hear!) a small preview of some of the latest changes and improvements to the pack here.

8d710c-cover.jpg

FAVORITE PROJECTS

JOBUILT MAMMATUS SKIMMER

AVAILABLE NOW

The Skimmer - one of the most affordable pieces of aviational history takes on the daring challenge that is a whimsical attempt at combining the aerosports with the watersports, Neptune with Jupiter, Pontus with Poseidon, rich men with virgins. Flight goggles on, buckle in, and your best pair of speedos strapped tightly, you’re in for a ride. 

d77e0b-Skimmer.jpg

JOBUILT HAULER 270

AVAILABLE NOW

Every guy remembers his first time as a boy. Walnut steering wheel firmly held in one hand, shifter clenched in the other, foot to the floor down the I-4, breathing in those fumes and taking in the throaty roar vibrating directly underneath your sweaty back side. The only thing taking you back to the 1970s is the 270, because let's face it, you'll never live a moment like it again. 

d3d681-Hauler_270.jpg

BRUTE REFUSER

AVAILABLE NOW

A trash truck hauling sketchy looking people and trash bags full of illegal stuff of the month around the city - a common occurrence in modern-day Los Santos, and you can be a part of it too! All you need is this bad boy, some fitting clothes and some buddies. Buckle up, garbage boy, it's time for some dirty work - in more ways than one. 

ed00c4-Refuser.jpg

BRUTE MIXER CLASSIC

AVAILABLE NOW

Imagine putting 20 tonnes of concrete on a 1960s Brute chassis - this is a true steadfast slush machine on wheels, and one press of the horn is sure to establish dominance on the streets of San Andreas - trust us. 

d71722-Mixer%20Classic.jpg

BRAVADO MASTODON

AVAILABLE NOW

Every American's needs in one tin can. When Bravado Motor Company launched the Mastodon in 1945, little did they know they'd narrowly missed a perfect wartime opportunity; but that didn't stop mentally unstable ex-veterans reliving blood, sweat and tears; pumping them into a 400 ci V8 big block swapped Mastodon and still keeping it running 70 years later. What better way to celebrate victory. 

f592a4-Mastodon.jpg

MTL CERBERUS 200 & 300

AVAILABLE NOW

Everything was better in the 60s. Fashion, girls, whiskey, and of course any American-built truck with more than 200 horses. MTL peaked at a time of design and when earning "most polluted city of the year" didn't mean burning sh*t in your back yard; it already was. 

f96057-Cerberus%20200%20and%20300.jpg

THANK YOU

Thank you to all my supporters and lore buddies; without your ideas, resources and help, much of my work would simply not be possible!

Edited by Monkeypolice188
fixes

IlayArye

oi oi oi let's go

TheerT

Nice to see some love for lore-friendly trucks and other industrial/utility stuff.

Father McKenzie

Oh yes, I like it here.

Monkeypolice188

LIBERTY CITY VEHICLES & PEDS PACK 1.2 - LATEST UPDATES & ADDITIONS

Some of the latest additions and updates to Liberty City Vehicles & Peds Pack 1.2. I've spent the past couple of months working on updating some of the meta data in the pack, cleaning up and organizing files, and adding sound support for the pack. Here are the main vehicles I have been working on, some of which serve as replacements. The entire mod and its contents, bar the license plates, are completely add-on supported and require no additional mods. 

All of my models come with high-quality mapping, dirt mapping, breakable glass & glass shards and LODs. 

BRUTE TRASHMASTER

Spoiler

trash2.jpg

High quality mapping, original GTA IV parts and extras, swinging front hitch, rusty rear compartment, updated sounds and police scanner entry.

BRUTE BOXVILLE CITY

Spoiler

boxvillecity.png

3 high-quality liveries (PostOP, Liberty State Delivery and Mr Wongs), new wheels (courtesy of lt.caine), sliding side doors, rear interior extras, new handling, rear indicators and original GTA IV engine sound and horn.

FIRE TRUCK (FDLC)

Spoiler

fdlctruck.jpg

Original GTA IV parts, colorable wheels, new sirens and restored air-horn tone, front extra light, high quality mapping with original GTA IV livery and updated handling.

MTL "ARSIO" FIRE TRUCK (FDLC)

Spoiler

fdlctruck2.jpg

New front end, including new grille, 3D badge, rearranged lighting setup and front bumps, new rear setup, including extra pipes and additional box cover, life ring, side steps, new mirrors, lights, rear flap, several high-quality updated FDLC liveries, entirely new beta engine sound, fire truck air horn, and updated handling.

POLICE CRUISER (LCPD)

Spoiler

lcpd.jpg

Original GTA IV parts, push bar, high-quality lightbar and textures, interior equipment, additional functioning search light, high quality livery (with several variations), updated handling and original GTA IV engine sound.

POLICE PATROL (LCPD)

Spoiler

lcpd2.jpg

Original GTA IV parts, push bar, high-quality lightbar and textures, interior equipment, additional functioning search light, high quality livery (with several variations), updated handling and original GTA IV engine sound.

POLICE MAVERICK (LCPD)

Spoiler

lcpdmav.jpg

Original GTA IV skids and doors, 4-blade main rotor, functional search light and rappelling handles, high quality livery and 2-tone paintwork setup.

HELITOURS MAVERICK

Spoiler

tourmav.jpg

Original GTA IV skids and doors, high-quality Higgins Helitours livery.

VAPID TAXI

Spoiler

lctaxi.jpg

Original GTA IV parts, front and rear push bars, GTA IV advertisement boards, high-quality liveries (both classic and "modern" counterparts), GTA IV color combinations, rear interior divider, original GTA IV engine sounds and horns.

DECLASSE TAXI

Spoiler

lctaxi2.png

Original GTA IV parts, front and rear push bars, GTA IV advertisement boards, high-quality liveries (both classic and "modern" counterparts), rear interior divider, original GTA IV engine sounds and horns.

SCHYSTER CABBY

Spoiler

cabby.jpg

Original GTA IV parts, siding rear doors, rear tinted windows, rear interior divider, extra side skirts, extra wheel chair in trunk compartment, original badges, GTA IV color combinations, original GTA IV engine sounds and horns, high quality liveries (both classic and modern variations).

GRANGER RETRO (FDLC)

Spoiler

fdlcgranger.jpg

Classic light bar, front bullbar with flashers, high-quality liveries (both classic and retro-modern variations), updated handling, GTA IV engine sound and exclusive siren sound.

Monkeypolice188
Posted (edited)

LATEST RELEASE

BRAVADO BISON S AMBULANCE

AVAILABLE

38cf22-Bison_Ambulance.jpg

An ambulance variant of the Bravado Bison S, originally by glennoconnell. Originally created by IlayArye and (almost) completely redone by myself, this model comes complete with a high-quality rear interior, unique siren and lighting setup, new wheels, Bison engine sound and much more. 

Edited by Monkeypolice188