2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
crsN

FOURTH OF JULY WEEK BONUSES & DISCOUNTS

kenmy13999
9 minutes ago, CaptainMarvel said:

Saw several posters in the Next DLC thread and I believe some here talking about losing all their beer hats from After Hours? Arena Wars? 

I was paranoid lol.

Only mentioning I've seen of beerhats is the log in reward and that it's possible to get them in another way. 

I still had them all earlier today :)

Gridl0k
1 hour ago, xXxKAMIKAZExXx said:

Terrorbyte missions won’t work for me for some reason. It keeps on saying try again later. :/

This means someone else is already running one.

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
13 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

This means someone else is already running one.

My game was empty though. :blink:

teltow

Helping people sale pays out more too I think.

Anyway, I already have the NC, 3MC, Bunker, Office of course and I/E warehouse. Do I need a MOC too (since it is on sale)? I already own a TB and I know they serve different purposes, but despite googling it I just can't figure out if it would be useful for me to own one or not.

Any suggestions?

Carlin_Stanhope
18 minutes ago, teltow said:

Helping people sale pays out more too I think.

Anyway, I already have the NC, 3MC, Bunker, Office of course and I/E warehouse. Do I need a MOC too (since it is on sale)? I already own a TB and I know they serve different purposes, but despite googling it I just can't figure out if it would be useful for me to own one or not.

Any suggestions?

For making $ this week sounds like your pretty well off with just the terrobyte. Perks to owning a moc is to be able to run special vehicle missions( on a computer inside the moc) which will give you discount trade prices for some of the warstock vehicles. You can also have the moc have a personal vehicle storage spot in the back through one of the modifications. The cab of the moc is also pretty durable if you want to take just it on the road and not worried about getting blown up by oppressors. 

teltow

Cool, thanks Carlin. I mostly play in friendly lobbies, so I think I'll buy other stuff first, although I'm intersted in the special vehicle missions and trade prices are always interesting of course.

AgentPlum

Incredible week even as a regular moaner about the game and as someone who does not need the money - cannot resist this week!

Not touching crates (I just can't look at them any more) but fired up bunker, coke, meth, cash and weed and chucked in the odd client job here and there. Not even trying and not been playing hours on end and already $4.6m up since yesterday which is obscene money for very little work.

I either sell 1.5 bard of each MC alone or leave to get to full and sell when at least 2-3 of my friends are on and we rotate our sales. Even helping out MC sales of others getting $50kish payout so around $200-250k just for that.

Tonight (UK) - bunker around $700k, coke $800k, meth $650k, cash $400k, weed $300k - hardly any work albeit I do buy supplies $2.8m plus around 10 client jobs so $600k so around $3.5m less say $500k for supplies = $3m net - lovely for a few hours! I don't want to hear "I NEEED MONEYYYYY I CANT GET MONEYYYYY" Well instead of buying sh*t like a scramjet coz ITS ON OFFER invest in a warehouse or MC etc

RyuNova

Another two million today with another million waiting for me after work/when I next get on. Five and a half million in two days?

Yes.

AgentPlum
3 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Another two million today with another million waiting for me after work/when I next get on. Five and a half million in two days?

Yes.

Practically what I have got/getting with little effort. No complaints from me this week! Even with money this is literally FREE MONEY WEEK which I cannot turn down

Jenkiiii
5 hours ago, Mrs. Buzz said:

My only meh is the still missing ground firework. But seeing the beer hat coming back, I guess we can hope for them in 2024? ;)

No idea why Rockstar removed the ground fireworks?

Last night I treated myself to a firework bonanza, later to find my dog cowering in the corner out of fear :D. Poor thing!

Aznknight

I can't make money! Halp!!

I'm just kidding. I'm gettin richer every 30 minutes

RyuNova
2 hours ago, AgentPlum said:

Practically what I have got/getting with little effort. No complaints from me this week! Even with money this is literally FREE MONEY WEEK which I cannot turn down

None from me either.

This is why little to no Client Jobs if I properly grinded them and CEO missions on top of my Bunker, Nightclub and Biker Business I reckon I could pull down four or five million a day.

Voile, theMagicLibrary

I'm confused, does the nightclub produce goods faster or not? 

Because I don't have the 1,4 million upgrade for the club, but I'm getting money really fast from it.... 

RyuNova
1 minute ago, Voile, theMagicLibrary said:

I'm confused, does the nightclub produce goods faster or not? 

Because I don't have the 1,4 million upgrade for the club, but I'm getting money really fast from it.... 

Define "fast"

Voile, theMagicLibrary
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Define "fast"

I've gotten like 74k in like around 2 hours. 

Maybe that's how it works normally. 

Edited by Voile, theMagicLibrary

RyuNova
Just now, Voile, theMagicLibrary said:

I've gotten 74k in like 2 hours. 

That's not fast.

Not being a dick but thats not fast.

Voile, theMagicLibrary
2 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

That's not fast.

Not being a dick but thats not fast.

It isn't? 

Well, whatever. 

RyuNova
7 minutes ago, Voile, theMagicLibrary said:

It isn't? 

Well, whatever. 

No, it might be normal but I was expecting you to say like a hundred grand every half hour. That would be fast.

AgentPlum

That's me done for tonight. Bunker, club, coke, weed, meth and cash sold and all supplies bought ready for another round tomorrow.

Up to $172,876,870 now should hit $175m tomorrow. Of it wasn't for a busy week next week there would have been a slim chance of hitting $200m but I reckon I'll end on $185-190m at the end of the event week.

I said months ago anything over $100m was spending money but I reckon after DLC spending I could still have $150m left.

Never really have to grind per se again but this week is a must as much as possible as money is being thrown at us

Big Molio
39 minutes ago, AgentPlum said:

That's me done for tonight. Bunker, club, coke, weed, meth and cash sold and all supplies bought ready for another round tomorrow.

Up to $172,876,870 now should hit $175m tomorrow. Of it wasn't for a busy week next week there would have been a slim chance of hitting $200m but I reckon I'll end on $185-190m at the end of the event week.

I said months ago anything over $100m was spending money but I reckon after DLC spending I could still have $150m left.

Never really have to grind per se again but this week is a must as much as possible as money is being thrown at us

Don't spend all that at once will you?

Bald Keewee

Last night I decided to run air freight and client jobs with my new Tula. What an absolute blast that was. JATO launching the Tula off the street behind the the diamond robbery store makes me smile every time. And dodging the homing rockets etc while bombing the scrapyard for air freight was straight out scary.   Big thumbs up for that plane and this week!

RyuNova

So Ryu...how much money have you made tonight?

giphy.gif

CanadianMuscle

Nothing says "America" quite like making a fat profit from a firearms sale. 😉

_jodielaura
11 hours ago, xXxKAMIKAZExXx said:

My game was empty though. :blink:

If you do the nat test method on Xbox one it can do this sometimes. Basically if you do the nat test while somebody is running something, it will glitch the entire lobby. It’s best to start your own job and THEN do the nat test. 

If that’s not what it was, perhaps someone was in that lobby previously and lagged out while on a job and it glitched. 

ANYWAY, I wish R* would do this stuff more often bcos it’s so nice to to see four f*cking pages of everyone being excited for once!! 

Arrows to Athens
8 hours ago, Voile, theMagicLibrary said:

I've gotten like 74k in like around 2 hours. 

Maybe that's how it works normally. 

You can get like more than half of that in 20 minutes or less by doing Headhunter, then a client job.

kcole4001
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

You can get like more than half of that in 20 minutes or less by doing Headhunter, then a client job.

Exactly!

The playbook is this:

Client job

Headhunter

Client job

Sightseer

sell bunker and nightclub stock when appropriate

Repeat as long as you want to play, profit.

At $60,000+ per Client job you should be raking in 1 or 2 million in an evening easily.

==================================================================================================

This week's big crate payoff:

Thursday evening, first warehouse sale started:

060E7327644EF26B8F0537E3B5A160DF8FD3084E

Tonight (Friday) after finishing selling all warehouse stock, a few bunkers and a couple nightclub stock, a few Client jobs, and getting the bonus money twice (first time that ever happened!):

D8599A6946262FE36722EDC331CB7BF4F5E87359

Over $48 million.

I could have done it in one evening, but I started late (watched Saucercats' live stream both nights).

Edited by kcole4001
spelling

Standard Deluxe 59
On 7/4/2019 at 1:03 PM, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

I was hoping for double money on nightclub crap sales as I've been sitting on 640k worth of product for two weeks but that didn't happen. *shrugs* 

Oh well, I might fire up the bunker and do those sales till I get the Merryweather hide and seek sale mission. I ain't touching crates, to hell with those. I don't know how people can stomach doing those. 

Figures that the first gunrunning sale I do in however many months is the Merryweather hide and seek sale mission. 

Carlin_Stanhope

This week is insane moneywise. I'm up over 11.5M since yesterday.

Latemodelchild

Right, advice needed please. 

I have bunker, MC coke and cash, small warehouse, IE warehouse and nightclub. I can grind away on those happily in a low mtu lobby. Is it worth buying the hangar to make use of 3x smugglers? Or should I stick with what I know and maximise what I have? I can play a fair bit this week so hangar would pay for itself eventually. When I say a fair bit, for me that's 3 hours or so a night max plus whatever I can do today and tomorrow, prob 5 hours each max. Will do some afk so I can bookend my sessions with sales hopefully. 

As it stands I'm gonna stick with what I've got until some kind soul replies with some info and input on smugglers. 

Many thanks and God bless America, even though you walked away from us we still love you and your July 4th celebrations. 

IceDree
14 minutes ago, Latemodelchild said:

Is it worth buying the hangar to make use of 3x smugglers?

Just for the 3x$? Not really.

If you like airplanes & helicopters, go for it, but business wise, its not good. 3x$ makes it more tolerable, but there are far better ways of making money.

This thread have all the information you need about the business side of the hangar.