Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Mach1bud

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk VIII

Recommended Posts

ddarko12

I dont know what team to be on anymore. Im also concerned as to why fun is the only one with some validity around here to have voted the 18th while everyone else says 2nd or in a few weeks. 🤔

Edited by ddarko12
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
2 minutes ago, Lazlow.Jones said:

what?  the RDO update is coming later, and how does switching back to Thursdays the week after it drops overshadow RDO?

Sorry, i meant the RDR Online event week of that week (2nd July).

Edited by VitoCorleone1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazlow.Jones
Just now, ddarko12 said:

I dont know what team to be on anymore. Im also concerned as to why fun is the only one with some validity around here to have voted the 18th while everyone else says 2nd or in a few weeks. 🤔

Fun isn't the only one with "validity"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrARCO

@Fun 2 What is your honest speculation/opinion on july the 2nd?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazlow.Jones
Just now, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Sorry, i meant the event week of that week.

oh, yeah that actually makes sense, but isn't their dripfeed over?  so it'll just be a regular event week

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12
Just now, Lazlow.Jones said:

Fun isn't the only one with "validity"

I said he was the only one with validity to have voted that date. The other ones didn't...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazlow.Jones
Just now, ddarko12 said:

I said he was the only one with validity to have voted that date. The other ones didn't...

oh, well that's easy, the other's with validity haven't voted, but have voiced their picks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
3 minutes ago, Lazlow.Jones said:

oh, yeah that actually makes sense, but isn't their dripfeed over?  so it'll just be a regular event week

Since R* don't like mix their respetive games activities, is why i say that i dont see the dlc coming in the 2nd.

Edited by VitoCorleone1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazlow.Jones
9 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Since R* don't like mix their respetive game activities, is why i say that i dont see the dlc coming in the 2nd.

they've also never had two concurrent online games getting updates, and since they started they have had 2 separate newswires, one for each title, on the same day

Edited by Lazlow.Jones
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wizooord

I'm skeptical about the 2nd. It feels right and I wish it so badly but what about the mighty 4th of July with all its magnificent freedoms? It will be kinda pointless if it gets swallowed by such a huge update.

Edited by wizooord
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeslieFromTheShoIntimacy
4 minutes ago, Lazlow.Jones said:

they've also never had two concurrent online games, and since they started they have had 2 separate newswires, one for each title, on the same day

I mean technically, GTA IV and RDR 1’s online ran concurrently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12
7 minutes ago, wizooord said:

I'm skeptical about the 2nd. It feels right and I wish it so badly but what about the mighty 4th of July with all its magnificent freedoms? It will be kinda pointless if it gets swallowed by such a huge update.

they're likely gonna cut and paste july 4th content regardless. 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazlow.Jones
1 minute ago, LeslieFromTheShoIntimacy said:

I mean technically, GTA IV and RDR 1’s online ran concurrently.

that's true, although by 2011, 3 years after IV came out, IV wasn't getting updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Philphuge
1 minute ago, ddarko12 said:

they're likely gonna cut and paste july 4th content regardless. 🤷‍♂️

This. July 4th content is always copied and pasted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeslieFromTheShoIntimacy
4 minutes ago, Lazlow.Jones said:

that's true, although by 2011, 3 years after IV came out, IV wasn't getting updated

I know, you’re right, it’s not really the same scenario, I was just pointing out the mere technicality. 

 

Which leads me to a major realization.  GTA V is like almost 7 years old and is still receiving updates.  Certainly, that’s unprecedented in gaming no ? What other games got updates this long after it’s release ?

Edited by LeslieFromTheShoIntimacy
Grammar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12

Releasing new content around July 4th is no different than releasing new content around Christmas time. They're really unrelated for the most part aside from festive surprise dripfeed being different each year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRAZY AL WARD

Idk in My opinion, they Might drop the update on the 27th. it's a 50/50 for me

 

As long as they Don't make the casino a public lobby thing, i'm okay with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE

I missed posting both in the last page of the previous DLC speculation thread and the first page of this one. :(

 

That's pretty cringe bro, I'm gonna lose subscriber.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12
2 minutes ago, CRAZY AL WARD said:

Idk in My opinion, they Might drop the update on the 27th. it's a 50/50 for me

 

As long as they Don't make the casino a public lobby thing, i'm okay with it.

lmao. If I'm being honest if it could release the 2nd, what's a 5 day difference??

 

But nah, I really think it's too late for that, just isn't happening.

Edited by ddarko12
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CarimboHanky

already unsub

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AcFoil
Just now, ddarko12 said:

lmao. If I'm being honest if it could release the 2nd, what's a 5 day difference??

 

But nah, I really think it's too late for that, just isn't happening.

I want to say that they could do something like the biker dlc and give a trailer at the same time as the dlc dropping, but they’ve build so much hype for this one already and they’ve told us they have more info coming, it’s not likely 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRAZY AL WARD
1 minute ago, ddarko12 said:

lmao. If I'm being honest if it could release the 2nd, what's a 5 day difference??

 

But nah, I really think it's too late for that, just isn't happening.

True, but you never know with R*

 

Remember the Bikers update? maybe they will drop the trailer the day Before the update drops

Just now, AcFoil said:

I want to say that they could do something like the biker dlc and give a trailer at the same time as the dlc dropping, but they’ve build so much hype for this one already and they’ve told us they have more info coming, it’s not likely 

Ouch! as i was writing that too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coreyandy5

All they gotta do is add a damn bowling alley

Edited by Coreyandy5
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRAZY AL WARD
Just now, Coreyandy5 said:

Why the new thread? Was the other one too long?

yeah, it was at it's 1,000 page limit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
Just now, CRAZY AL WARD said:

True, but you never know with R*

 

Remember the Bikers update? maybe they will drop the trailer the day Before the update drops

Probably they learned with the mistake...that was a mistake...releasing the trailer in the day of the dlc...what in the hell...xD Much probably they forgot to post it the day prior. xD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AcFoil
3 minutes ago, CRAZY AL WARD said:

True, but you never know with R*

 

Remember the Bikers update? maybe they will drop the trailer the day Before the update drops

Ouch! as i was writing that too

Lol. But seriously I don’t think that sort of release would be good enough. I wouldn’t complain though, but they still have loads of info to release before they can sell us on the dlc 

 

who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by AcFoil
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Son of Dutch

#teamwhenevertheFitcomesout

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natsuki

July 2nd? July 11th?

 

Bah!

 

I still believe in a March DLC #NeverGiveUpHope

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AcFoil
1 minute ago, Natsuki said:

July 2nd? July 11th?

 

Bah!

 

I still believe in a March DLC #NeverGiveUpHope

Good on you man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
repl0id
21 minutes ago, LeslieFromTheShoIntimacy said:

I know, you’re right, it’s not really the same scenario, I was just pointing out the mere technicality. 

 

Which leads me to a major realization.  GTA V is like almost 7 years old and is still receiving updates.  Certainly, that’s unprecedented in gaming no ? What other games got updates this long after it’s release ?

Bitch, please....World of Warcraft was released in 2004 and is still getting expansions nearly every 2 years, with several content patches inbetween...about to get a major content update today, with another expansion on the horizon.

Edited by repl0id
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.