1. 1. Vote for your favorite entry of the following:

• To Live Or Die In The Ocean by XzeuX
    • The Royals Flashback by Seth
    • FLASH ! by Alwafi
    • A Way Out by Roxie
    • Las Venturas: After Dark by Lucas Franco
    • Death Run Challenge by M316

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2019 at 05:00 PM

I fully agree with what you said about my mission. I think i really messed up there, because the mission could have stayed were it began, in that very moment, but i dragged too much, tho it have the potential for a sequel ūü§Ē

Also: Flash! is just so weird that i love it XD

• Like 4

SeanAlgerian

Thanks for the review Omiga, I like to hear your reviews as always. I really messed up at the story and should have think about and I was asking myself "Should I do this mission after The Royals ends, and create other mission? or I shall make this mission as a beginning of the story".

Actually, the main goal of this story is to show you the truth of Red County, and which the upcoming main character of The Royals gonna seek into.

• Like 4

SeanAlgerian

Sorry for double post, but I am just posting to congrats Roxie for winning this MOTW. Good job buddy!

Edited by Seth

Federaldoggo's vote does not count because he never posted before. The poll is closed, but there are two entries with equal votes. First person to reply to this thread voting for either of the two decides who wins, To Live Or Die In The Ocean by XzeuX or A Way Out by Roxie.

SeanAlgerian
5 minutes ago, omigawail said:

Federaldoggo's vote does not count because he never posted before. The poll is closed, but there are two entries with equal votes. First person to reply to this thread voting for either of the two decides who wins, To Live Or Die In The Ocean by XzeuX or A Way Out by Roxie.

I am late to vote but, I vote for A Way Out.

Ok, then Roxie wins this week. To Roxie: make the new topic with your chosen theme as soon as you can.

• Like 3

Alwafi_Charki

I am thankful @omigawail I liked your review so much , And yeah I agree with you I did nonsense things in this mission ,Actually I started working on the mission Comfortably but I found out that if I kept working like that the mission will f*cked up , Because I know if I reach 70 objective DYOM will start lagging and crashing . And yeah I didn't work on the gameplay ,There is a lot of details that I missed, But for Bill he could beat the man because that he was the only one who wasn't armed and that you can see it in the cut-scenes and gameplay as well , And for the grammar mistakes they came from my bad English , I didn't corrected them because the mission was messing after importing the text file , Finally , I learned from all this, that to make a great mission you have at the first place to  organize it even before you start , The cut-scenes,dialogs and the gameplay must be equal  . 

Thank you Mr. @Lucas Franco I am happy to hear that :)  .

Lets hope that I will make a progress in the next MOTW .

And congratulation for @Roxie he really deserve it , His mission was creative and spectacular .  

And also @XzeuX his mission was impressive as well .

Thank u everyone who voted for me although my mission wasn't that good,  :p
I'll try to give a challenging theme this week ^^ 

• Like 5

Martinovich

Congrats to Roxie with his decent horror mission, XzeuX's mission was pretty decent too but I liked Roxie's more. :D

good luck for the others, just don't give up. You all winners here.

Edited by Martin_Strada