4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[LCS|VCS|REL] PS2 assets for PSP

MAJEST1C_R3

NerdDiablo

@Kryder Must've been really hard for you to make the GXT file(and configure it)

On 7/26/2021 at 2:06 PM, NerdDiablo said:

@Kryder Must've been really hard for you to make the GXT file(and configure it)

GXT and Font textures is already well translated by N69 (Russian patches for PS2\PSP version) but font configuration maked for US\EU 1.0 eboot.bin and original DTZ

Edited by Kryder

tommyhmilj

gotta pick your poison, either play in English with this patch, or play with russian language and miss out on patch.

• Like 1

Ubersampling

So I don't understand why the author of this mod ignores the request to make the Russian language in his own fashion. And if I understood correctly, is the author himself Russian-speaking, or not?
However, I understand nothing about the file structure of the PSP. It's much heavier than a PC.

On 7/27/2021 at 7:09 PM, Ubersampling said:

So I don't understand why the author of this mod ignores the request to make the Russian language in his own fashion. And if I understood correctly, is the author himself Russian-speaking, or not?
However, I understand nothing about the file structure of the PSP. It's much heavier than a PC.

Im already did a Russian dtz file for VCS (https://dropmefiles.com/cazv0) for testing purposes. Currently, there is no plans for finishing lang patch for that version (there is still some bugs, so im gotta wait for fixed build).

P.S. LCS support will coming soon with next lang patch version.

Finally! I finished the port translate to this mod! found and transferred all the changes to ELF ...

In the case of LCS - the fonts are in perfect order and everything works fine, the default subtitles are ON, the location of items in the menu and statistics PERFECT, there are NO "ugly symbols" in savegame names, I think the rest of the translation "feautures" will work ... With VCS everything is the same, but despite the full working capacity of the mod - there is a jamb with an empty "health pickup"...
Below are screenshots and an links to archive with the translation for this mod, installation as usual - replace the files in image with mod via UMDGen!

LCS with N69 Russian translate and PS2 Assets mod:

Spoiler

ULUS10041_00002.jpgULUS10041_00003.jpgULUS10041_00005.jpgULUS10041_00000.jpgULUS10041_00001.jpg

VCS with N69 Russian translate and PS2 Assets mod:

Spoiler

ULUS10160_00000.jpgULUS10160_00001.jpgULUS10160_00003.jpgULUS10160_00002.jpgULUS10160_00004.jpg

Download:

LCS: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/e5cWYK01JFk-gA  (new version 3.4 (official 1.4) ported by N69)
VCS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wz1oJC_4tzSXdPHaexqYgmo-fOYFsiL0/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Kryder
  • Like 3

Ubersampling
On 7/28/2021 at 2:50 AM, Kryder said:

Finally! I finished the port translate to this mod! found and transferred all the changes to ELF ...

In the case of LCS - the fonts are in perfect order and everything works fine, the default subtitles are ON, the location of items in the menu and statistics PERFECT, there are NO "ugly symbols" in savegame names, I think the rest of the translation "feautures" will work ... With VCS everything is the same, but despite the full working capacity of the mod - there is a jamb with an empty "health pickup"...
Below are screenshots and an links to archive with the translation for this mod, installation as usual - replace the files in image with mod via UMDGen!

LCS with N69 Russian translate and PS2 Assets mod:

Reveal hidden contents

ULUS10041_00002.jpgULUS10041_00003.jpgULUS10041_00005.jpgULUS10041_00000.jpgULUS10041_00001.jpg

VCS with N69 Russian translate and PS2 Assets mod:

Reveal hidden contents

ULUS10160_00000.jpgULUS10160_00001.jpgULUS10160_00003.jpgULUS10160_00002.jpgULUS10160_00004.jpg

Download:

LCS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-LbyHuCiK0rw5NvI9QbECjehe5IXQTYM/view?usp=sharing
VCS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wz1oJC_4tzSXdPHaexqYgmo-fOYFsiL0/view?usp=sharing

Благодарю тебя друг, за твой труд.Как будет возможность,опробую.

Thank you, friend, for your work. I will try it as soon as possible.

Edited by Ubersampling

THESHADOWYMANX
On 7/15/2021 at 3:34 PM, Kryder said:

Nice mod, VCS working good... BUT replacing LCS ISO with files from "GTALibertyCityStoriesAssets.zip" not working for me, i have only black screen in PPSSPP emulator and these errors in debug log

I have used original USA ISO ULUS-10041 with 87E2772E CRC32 and try to replace files\folders with UltraUSO and UMDGen....

What version of Liberty City ISO i need for working this mod?

EDIT: i found LCS USA v3.00 ISO and try to replace folders from archive - now it start, but game freezee at loading - in debug log - many errors...

Bq41BVo.jpeg

I cannot understand why this mod does not work with LCS, but VCS works and boots perfect - i tried EU and USA images - and its works without problems!

EDIT2: works! LCS (ULES-00151) Europe v3.00 ISO

Didn't work for me. It's strange i have the same issue here

@MAJEST1C_R3 can your project be used in the project DEP (The Definitive Edition Project) of getting VCS and LCS to run properly with PS2 assets. The team needs your help, and it would be great if we can get these games as definitive as possible, the 17th Will be the day that something Will happen. Let me know. Greetings from a member of DEP!

just checking in to see what the future of this mod will be

@MAJEST1C_R3 what other additions / updates do you have in store for these 2 mods? if you have anything to share with us at this time

SunnyCruiser80
On 8/11/2021 at 11:00 AM, tommyhmilj said:

just checking in to see what the future of this mod will be

@MAJEST1C_R3 what other additions / updates do you have in store for these 2 mods? if you have anything to share with us at this time

im hoping to see the ps2 pause menu (probably difficult to do) and a smaller info box to make it feel like youre playing on the ps2

Edited by SunnyCruiser80

1 hour ago, NerdDiablo said:

The popup text still needs to be improved

you can use djdarko's 4k font pack for that

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 4:59 AM, THESHADOWYMANX said:

Didn't work for me. It's strange i have the same issue here

@MAJEST1C_R3 can your project be used in the project DEP (The Definitive Edition Project) of getting VCS and LCS to run properly with PS2 assets. The team needs your help, and it would be great if we can get these games as definitive as possible, the 17th Will be the day that something Will happen. Let me know. Greetings from a member of DEP!

Maybe you used wrong ISO for this mod (US 1.0\3.0 or EU 1.0)?

Try use EU v3.0 ISO (CRC32: 7A884C02, write PM i can send link) and replace files of this mod using UMDGen. I finnaly fixed problem after this steps, sorry for late answer!

Edited by Kryder

On 7/10/2021 at 7:07 PM, Flameroide said:

Health Pickups seem, to be missing the heart in the middle, not sure why.2vMR9k8.png

Not only that health pick up looks like it has wrong colour it's supposed to be pink, also it's thin like a coin

THESHADOWYMANX
On 8/17/2021 at 3:55 PM, Kryder said:

Maybe you used wrong ISO for this mod (US 1.0\3.0 or EU 1.0)?

Try use EU v3.0 ISO (CRC32: 7A884C02, write PM i can send link) and replace files of this mod using UMDGen. I finnaly fixed problem after this steps, sorry for late answer!

Thanks, i used UltraISO first as recommended by the author himself, then used UMDgen and it worked :) thanks!

• KEKW 2

• 4 weeks later...