Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
DatFlyingZebra

Looking for people to play with on PS4!

Recommended Posts

DatFlyingZebra

Hiya! 

 

I am new to GTA online and I currently play with my boyfriend but he can't always play. I was hoping to find some others to play with! Currently using him account which is DatFlyingZebra. 

 

As i'm sorta new i'm finding it hard to get people for heists and I am struggling to make money. Any tips from the pros would be great! 

 

Thanks 

 

H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Virtual-Antics
22 hours ago, DatFlyingZebra said:

Hiya! 

 

I am new to GTA online and I currently play with my boyfriend but he can't always play. I was hoping to find some others to play with! Currently using him account which is DatFlyingZebra. 

 

As i'm sorta new i'm finding it hard to get people for heists and I am struggling to make money. Any tips from the pros would be great! 

 

Thanks 

 

H

 

Become a VIP for $50k. (If you haven't already.) You can do VIP work peacefully in an invite only session. The cool down time between work isn't bad - around ten minutes or less. I like to grind Sightseer and wait until the last 5 mins or so for the maximum payout. It's an easy way to make around $25k each time. 

 

The cheapest Motorcycle Clubhouse is around $200k. From there, you can run different businesses from document forgery to drugs etc. The cheapest document forgery office is $650k. The cheapest counterfeit cash factory is $845k. The cheapest weed farm is $715k. The cheapest meth lab is $910k. The cheapest coke lockup is $975k.

 

Remember to sell a stolen car every 48 mins. (One in-game day.)

 

Lampadati Felon GT $9,500k

Lampadati Felon  $9,000k

Gallivanter Baller $9,000k

Ubermacht Oracle $8,000k

Benefactor Dubsta $7,000k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatFlyingZebra
24 minutes ago, Virtual-Antics said:

 

Become a VIP for $50k. (If you haven't already.) You can do VIP work peacefully in an invite only session. The cool down time between work isn't bad - around ten minutes or less. I like to grind Sightseer and wait until the last 5 mins or so for the maximum payout. It's an easy way to make around $25k each time. 

 

The cheapest Motorcycle Clubhouse is around $200k. From there, you can run different businesses from document forgery to drugs etc. The cheapest document forgery office is $650k. The cheapest counterfeit cash factory is $845k. The cheapest weed farm is $715k. The cheapest meth lab is $910k. The cheapest coke lockup is $975k.

 

Remember to sell a stolen car every 48 mins. (One in-game day.)

 

Lampadati Felon GT $9,500k

Lampadati Felon  $9,000k

Gallivanter Baller $9,000k

Ubermacht Oracle $8,000k

Benefactor Dubsta $7,000k

 

Hiya Antics :) 

 

Thanks so much for the tips! Going to try that VIP thing now! 25K each time will really help. I have been doing work as an associate and sometimes get paid a little for it so I’m up to 400K right now.  I will start saving for everything you listed! 

 

Also thanks for letting me know about selling the cars! Never thought about doing that :) 

 

Thanks again! 

 

H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlin_Stanhope
On 6/14/2019 at 3:37 PM, DatFlyingZebra said:

Hiya! 

 

I am new to GTA online and I currently play with my boyfriend but he can't always play. I was hoping to find some others to play with! Currently using him account which is DatFlyingZebra. 

 

As i'm sorta new i'm finding it hard to get people for heists and I am struggling to make money. Any tips from the pros would be great! 

 

Thanks 

 

H

I can help with your heists. PSN Carlin_Stanhope

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatFlyingZebra
11 minutes ago, Carlin_Stanhope said:

I can help with your heists. PSN Carlin_Stanhope

 

Hi Carlin! 

 

Thanks so much! Added! :) :) 

 

Thanks

 

H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Virtual-Antics
14 hours ago, DatFlyingZebra said:

 

Hiya Antics :) 

 

Thanks so much for the tips! Going to try that VIP thing now! 25K each time will really help. I have been doing work as an associate and sometimes get paid a little for it so I’m up to 400K right now.  I will start saving for everything you listed! 

 

Also thanks for letting me know about selling the cars! Never thought about doing that :) 

 

Thanks again! 

 

H

No problem.

 

It can be hard to play heists or missions if you don't have a reliable group of players. Sometimes it's easier to grind VIP work solo. It takes me about 4 hours to grind $200k with VIP solo work and selling cars. It'll be slow but will set you up for bigger businesses to own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nxthxnxxl

Hey my psn is Nxthxnxxl I’m running some special cargo with my brother and you can earn $20,000 every 15 mins if you want to join and help out? Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatFlyingZebra
1 hour ago, Nxthxnxxl said:

Hey my psn is Nxthxnxxl I’m running some special cargo with my brother and you can earn $20,000 every 15 mins if you want to join and help out? Thanks 

 

Hiya Nxthxnxxl! 

 

Sorry just seen this! I will add you and feel free to invite me when you next do some grinding :) might be a little late this time! 

 

Thanks 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galavan
On 6/14/2019 at 8:37 PM, DatFlyingZebra said:

Hiya! 

 

I am new to GTA online and I currently play with my boyfriend but he can't always play. I was hoping to find some others to play with! Currently using him account which is DatFlyingZebra. 

 

As i'm sorta new i'm finding it hard to get people for heists and I am struggling to make money. Any tips from the pros would be great! 

 

Thanks 

 

H

If you are a good enough player, im in the middle of doing some doomsday heists so as long as you dont die too much we can help each other finish that off. 

Most the people I used to play with I find it hard to get online with at the same time, so I need some players to play with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RomeoAlpha

PSN RomeoAlpha13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatFlyingZebra
On 6/16/2019 at 5:59 PM, Galavan said:

If you are a good enough player, im in the middle of doing some doomsday heists so as long as you dont die too much we can help each other finish that off. 

Most the people I used to play with I find it hard to get online with at the same time, so I need some players to play with

Hiya Galavan! 

 

I have added you :) feel free to invite me anytime you think I can help :) 

 

thanks 

 

H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyborglizard

Hi there would you be interested in joining  a crew? if you are please let me know thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatFlyingZebra

Thanks to everyone who has added me! Most of the people have been really nice and have helped me compete my heist missions :) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MichelleG

I have not done doomsday heists as yet, but completed all other heists on ps 3. Still new on ps4 but reasonably good at the game. I love heists but normally players joining you screw up and waste your time. Im not like that.

I go by Mitcha_leel101. 

Feel free to inv me. I am looking for dedeicated friends to play with.

On 6/15/2019 at 9:22 PM, Virtual-Antics said:

 

Become a VIP for $50k. (If you haven't already.) You can do VIP work peacefully in an invite only session. The cool down time between work isn't bad - around ten minutes or less. I like to grind Sightseer and wait until the last 5 mins or so for the maximum payout. It's an easy way to make around $25k each time. 

 

The cheapest Motorcycle Clubhouse is around $200k. From there, you can run different businesses from document forgery to drugs etc. The cheapest document forgery office is $650k. The cheapest counterfeit cash factory is $845k. The cheapest weed farm is $715k. The cheapest meth lab is $910k. The cheapest coke lockup is $975k.

 

Remember to sell a stolen car every 48 mins. (One in-game day.)

 

Lampadati Felon GT $9,500k

Lampadati Felon  $9,000k

Gallivanter Baller $9,000k

Ubermacht Oracle $8,000k

Benefactor Dubsta $7,000k

Im i  the same boat as Virtual 

-Antics.  I love the tips given by everyone. This platform really seems the way to go for assistance with the game. 

Hope you guys dont mi d but im also using your tips.

 

Any advice on how i can get heists done with friends that actually wont dissapoint?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatFlyingZebra
20 hours ago, MichelleG said:

I have not done doomsday heists as yet, but completed all other heists on ps 3. Still new on ps4 but reasonably good at the game. I love heists but normally players joining you screw up and waste your time. Im not like that.

I go by Mitcha_leel101. 

Feel free to inv me. I am looking for dedeicated friends to play with.

Im i  the same boat as Virtual 

-Antics.  I love the tips given by everyone. This platform really seems the way to go for assistance with the game. 

Hope you guys dont mi d but im also using your tips.

 

Any advice on how i can get heists done with friends that actually wont dissapoint?

 

Hiya Michelle

 

I will add you tonight after work :) I’m not the best at the game but I catch on fast! 

 

Around 15 people have added me so far on here..most are really nice people! I play most nights with a couple of them. Such a great place to meet people who play and understand I’m not the best lol. So far they have helped me grind over 2 million! 

 

Thanks! 

 

H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlin_Stanhope
On 6/26/2019 at 3:21 PM, MichelleG said:

Any advice on how i can get heists done with friends that actually wont dissapoint?

 

I can help with your heists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivancarus

Hi,

 

I hear you on the heist, I can help you with heisting, or selling if you ever get a business setup.

 

I have Discord and mic; although I'm not much of a mic person (I respect the house late at night, and also simply not a good conversationalist).

 

psn: HJ3Ubw1-TgOzMkgBEoaVi3sl6prMRMWCNgCtWO7d[/img]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatFlyingZebra
14 hours ago, Carlin_Stanhope said:

I can help with your heists.

I would highly recommend this guy to help you Michelle. He is really good and helped me with loads! I don’t bug him much now because I don’t wanna annoy him but he is great at sending you super helpful advice when you need it. I would recommend his help to anyone! Thanks again Carlin :) 

14 hours ago, Ivancarus said:

Hi,

 

I hear you on the heist, I can help you with heisting, or selling if you ever get a business setup.

 

I have Discord and mic; although I'm not much of a mic person (I respect the house late at night, and also simply not a good conversationalist).

 

psn: HJ3Ubw1-TgOzMkgBEoaVi3sl6prMRMWCNgCtWO7d[/img]

 

Hiya Ivan! 

 

I don’t use discord really. I only use the PS4 chat! 

 

I don’t use a mic much as well! Everyone I do people mistake me for a 6 year old boy lol. So I just use the messages :) 

 

I will add you when I get home from work! Thanks for your offer to help out :D 

 

Thank

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivancarus
5 hours ago, DatFlyingZebra said:

 

Hiya Ivan! 

 

I don’t use discord really. I only use the PS4 chat! 

 

I don’t use a mic much as well! Everyone I do people mistake me for a 6 year old boy lol. So I just use the messages :) 

 

I will add you when I get home from work! Thanks for your offer to help out :D 

 

Thank

 

uh, forum will not let me send PM. Anyhow, I may have deleted your friend request or not (accident, sometimes get random strangers), so I just sent you one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlin_Stanhope
6 hours ago, DatFlyingZebra said:

I would highly recommend this guy to help you Michelle. He is really good and helped me with loads! I don’t bug him much now because I don’t wanna annoy him but he is great at sending you super helpful advice when you need it. I would recommend his help to anyone! Thanks again Carlin :) 

 

 

Thank you for the kind words zebra. You need any help? I'm free atm if anyone needs help with anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatFlyingZebra
1 hour ago, Carlin_Stanhope said:

Thank you for the kind words zebra. You need any help? I'm free atm if anyone needs help with anything.

Anytime Carlin! I’m off for the night. Super late here and can’t keep my eyes open. I will be on tomorrow tho! If your doing anything feel free to invite me :) still farming that money! Trying to max my bunker that you told me to buy :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlin_Stanhope

Anytime. If I see you on tomorrow I got you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivancarus

I sometimes forget, but I'm usually in free-aim lobbies so we may not see each other (game tends throw you in lobbies with friends and crew members, but only in the same targeting mode). Unless you want to try out free-aim :D

Anyhow, I like to do other things besides the usual grind, so if you ever need help give me a shout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatFlyingZebra
18 hours ago, Ivancarus said:

I sometimes forget, but I'm usually in free-aim lobbies so we may not see each other (game tends throw you in lobbies with friends and crew members, but only in the same targeting mode). Unless you want to try out free-aim :D

Anyhow, I like to do other things besides the usual grind, so if you ever need help give me a shout.

That’s probably why I haven’t seen you yet :)

 

I’m on most nights! We can play sometime :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kulinho7

guys, where can I find some GTA online bands/gangs which perform some activities like hanging out i night clubs etc.?

Thank you in advance. 

 

PSN - Kulinho7

On 6/15/2019 at 10:22 PM, Virtual-Antics said:

 

Become a VIP for $50k. (If you haven't already.) You can do VIP work peacefully in an invite only session. The cool down time between work isn't bad - around ten minutes or less. I like to grind Sightseer and wait until the last 5 mins or so for the maximum payout. It's an easy way to make around $25k each time. 

 

The cheapest Motorcycle Clubhouse is around $200k. From there, you can run different businesses from document forgery to drugs etc. The cheapest document forgery office is $650k. The cheapest counterfeit cash factory is $845k. The cheapest weed farm is $715k. The cheapest meth lab is $910k. The cheapest coke lockup is $975k.

 

Remember to sell a stolen car every 48 mins. (One in-game day.)

 

Lampadati Felon GT $9,500k

Lampadati Felon  $9,000k

Gallivanter Baller $9,000k

Ubermacht Oracle $8,000k

Benefactor Dubsta $7,000k

 

Hi,maybe you could help me. where can I find some GTA online bands/gangs which perform some activities like hanging out i night clubs etc.?

Thank you in advance. 

 

PSN - Kulinho7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pablom408

Add me DaddyElverGon

i need some help with heist too ive only done the flecca job just started online about a week ago after beating rdr2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.