Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

RY4NDY

Snapshot 3_3_10_1 crashes to desktop whenever a NPC punches

Recommended Posts

RY4NDY

I've recently installed this mod (the newest version; snapshot 3_3_10_1) (on the steam version, with downgrader and HOODLUM crack), everything works fine except whenever a NPC punches (doesn't matter if the NPC punches another NPC or CJ) the game crashes to desktop. (It happens with all NPCs, but CJ can punch everyone/everything without crashing)

 

I've searched but I couldn't find any posts about the same issue anywhere (also not within any other mods for gta sa). I've also tried to uninstall/reinstall gta sa and this mod but it keeps crashing in the same way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IssamRocks

try uninstalling all mods you have installed and try again

 

also one more question,why are you using an older version of gta underground. try installing the latest version 3.10.4 and try again

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RY4NDY
1 hour ago, IssamRocks said:

try uninstalling all mods you have installed and try again

 

also one more question,why are you using an older version of gta underground. try installing the latest version 3.10.4 and try again

 

I have installed the newest version now but it still keeps happening.

 

I don't have any mods (other than gta:underground itself of course) installed, so that can't be the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin
Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 3:04 PM, RY4NDY said:

I've recently installed this mod (the newest version; snapshot 3_3_10_1) (on the steam version, with downgrader and HOODLUM crack), everything works fine except whenever a NPC punches (doesn't matter if the NPC punches another NPC or CJ) the game crashes to desktop. (It happens with all NPCs, but CJ can punch everyone/everything without crashing)

 

I've searched but I couldn't find any posts about the same issue anywhere (also not within any other mods for gta sa). I've also tried to uninstall/reinstall gta sa and this mod but it keeps crashing in the same way.

It might never get fixed. Nobody from the team has the bug.

Edited by dkluin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RY4NDY
On 6/17/2019 at 7:23 PM, dkluin said:

It might never get fixed. Nobody from the team has the bug.

I still wouldn't have an idea what was causing it, but now that I have updated to snapshot 3.3.11 it doesn't crash anymore. So whatever it was you're changed has also somehow fixed this bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin
On 6/30/2019 at 1:45 AM, RY4NDY said:

I still wouldn't have an idea what was causing it, but now that I have updated to snapshot 3.3.11 it doesn't crash anymore. So whatever it was you're changed has also somehow fixed this bug.

I might know what causes it then. If you could replace the melee.dat file in your 3.3.11 installation with the one from 3.3.10 and see if the crash is back, I could confirm it.

Glad the issue is solved for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remca


During the game there were minidumps and log files.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GdYShUXWaBiPDrYS7R_iPvdgyCncIKAm/view?usp=sharing 

7 minutes ago, Remca said:


During the game there were minidumps and log files.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GdYShUXWaBiPDrYS7R_iPvdgyCncIKAm/view?usp=sharing 
departure during the escape from the chase 3 stars police in Vice city

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remca
14 hours ago, Remca said:


During the game there were minidumps and log files.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin
On 7/5/2019 at 6:38 PM, Remca said:


During the game there were minidumps and log files.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GdYShUXWaBiPDrYS7R_iPvdgyCncIKAm/view?usp=sharing 

 

This is not the place to post it. Make your own thread.

But since we're both here anyways, did you install the latest patch for 3.3.11? It fixes a crash which matches your description.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remca

A stream I did, you tell me there is not answered after a long time. Do you plan to do a variety of behavior pedov? For example, as in GTA 4 and GTA 5: the city is not animated by the number of citizens, namely their behavior and all sorts of diversity. Besides, the cops are better.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.