Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Noah_Antilles

Antilles' Hangar

Recommended Posts

Noah_Antilles
7 hours ago, Calvin.linardi said:

OK, i just suggest you!
And yes I know you make this model very similar to what is in real life,
so it doesn't matter to give a new name!

 

BTW i found a script that can make it take off and land vertically!

  Reveal hidden contents

You can copy his script and apply it into your models if you want!

 

I'm not stealing/using scripts from other people. If needed I will create them myself.

 

4 hours ago, ezmegaz68 said:

how about condor? thats what the osprey thing in saints row 3 was called

Condor could be a good name, but again I want to use a name which isn't used in another game already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smuggly
4 hours ago, Noah_Antilles said:

 

Condor could be a good name, but again I want to use a name which isn't used in another game already

How about Preyos 22-V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Smuggly said:

How about Preyos 22-V

That's a little too on the nose ^^

I am pleased to show you all a WIP screen of my first car! It will be available for all to download once it's finished :D 


irjK3bQ.jpg

Edited by Noah_Antilles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helomyname

holy moly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FORMIGA_
17 hours ago, Smuggly said:

How about Preyos 22-V

@Noah_Antilles BEAGLE MK.II or HummingBird-1 as his name 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patrik2000_CZ
Posted (edited)

@Noah_Antilles What about… the CRUSADER or MARSHALL? That car model looks nice! Reminds me a bit of Audi R8.

Edited by Patrik2000_CZ
another name suggestion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles
9 hours ago, Patrik2000_CZ said:

@Noah_Antilles What about… the CRUSADER or MARSHALL? That car model looks nice! Reminds me a bit of Audi R8.

Good names indeed, I might do something with that ;) and it is based on an Audi R8 indeed, well spotted!

 

Speaking of the Audi, I just finished the model. Next step: getting it in-game!

 

https://i.imgur.com/n1mCTtU.mp4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patrik2000_CZ
Posted (edited)

Hah, nice one! Can't wait to see it in-game! BTW if you still take suggestions on other stuff, what about Lockheed TriStar or the first jet airliner ever, de Havilland Comet?

Edited by Patrik2000_CZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JerX
14 hours ago, Noah_Antilles said:

Good names indeed, I might do something with that ;) and it is based on an Audi R8 indeed, well spotted!

 

Speaking of the Audi, I just finished the model. Next step: getting it in-game!

 

https://i.imgur.com/n1mCTtU.mp4

Maybe call it like in GTA V? I mean Obey 9F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles
15 hours ago, Patrik2000_CZ said:

Hah, nice one! Can't wait to see it in-game! BTW if you still take suggestions on other stuff, what about Lockheed TriStar or the first jet airliner ever, de Havilland Comet?

Interesting suggestions, the TriStar I'll have to skip because there are already some similar vehicles available for download. But the Comet, on the other hand, is a gorgeous plane :D

 

1 hour ago, JerX said:

Maybe call it like in GTA V? I mean Obey 9F

I don't give my mods the same name from another game, even if the models resemble each other a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patrik2000_CZ
Posted (edited)

Hmm.… this car of yours… because it's going to be german, what about Schwalbe? 😁 

Edited by Patrik2000_CZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helomyname
9 hours ago, Noah_Antilles said:

I don't give my mods the same name from another game, even if the models resemble each other a lot.

I dont see why not, it makes sense lore-wise and you can always specify that the model is scratch-made. Lore friendly SA style have finally gained a lot of popularity, especially around here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles
9 hours ago, Helomyname said:

I dont see why not, it makes sense lore-wise and you can always specify that the model is scratch-made. Lore friendly SA style have finally gained a lot of popularity, especially around here

Lore-wise the 3D Universe and HD Universe aren't even connected, so I don't see why giving a 3D Era car the name of a HD Era car is lore friendly.

 

Also, I don't want to make people wonder whether this is a GTA 5 model imported to SA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calvin.linardi
Posted (edited)

@Noah_Antilles you said your aircraft is Underground exclusive right?

but how to get them on the game? the UG img file was encrypted, so i can't repace UG vehicle!

are there other methods for replacing UG vehicles?

Edited by Calvin.linardi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles
41 minutes ago, Calvin.linardi said:

@Noah_Antilles you said your aircraft is Underground exclusive right?

but how to get them on the game? the UG img file was encrypted, so i can't repace UG vehicle!

are there other methods for replacing UG vehicles?

 

I create all my mods with GTA UG in mind. These mods will go through testing and if they're deemed good enough they will (hopefully) be added to UG.

That´s what I mean when I say: ¨My mods are made for GTA UG¨.

 

Initially I did say some of those vehicles were UG Exclusive, but I've since retracted that statement and all mods are available for download to everyone.

The UG Exclusive brand is now only reserved for vehicles which simply won't work outside UG, such as the V-24 Condor since it requires custom scripting and handling to work properly.

 

 

1 hour ago, Andy.M said:

Hi Antilles, someday you can remake this car in SA Style :), here's the link : https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/f33de12e-8221-4846-9cb0-14d2ae316231/GTA-SA-Blade-sedan

That's a pretty cool car indeed, Thanks for the suggestion! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calvin.linardi
3 hours ago, Noah_Antilles said:

I create all my mods with GTA UG in mind. These mods will go through testing and if they're deemed good enough they will (hopefully) be added to UG.

That´s what I mean when I say: ¨My mods are made for GTA UG¨.

 

Initially I did say some of those vehicles were UG Exclusive, but I've since retracted that statement and all mods are available for download to everyone.

The UG Exclusive brand is now only reserved for vehicles which simply won't work outside UG, such as the V-24 Condor since it requires custom scripting and handling to work properly.

OK i hope they will add your vehicle soon, 

Good luck!

 

But is this picture really in the UG?

Spoiler

source.gif

source.gif

if yes how do you bring them to UG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles
2 hours ago, Calvin.linardi said:

OK i hope they will add your vehicle soon, 

Good luck!

 

But is this picture really in the UG?

  Reveal hidden contents

source.gif

source.gif

if yes how do you bring them to UG?

 

Well they haven't gone through testing yet and have thus not been added. I'm planning on having then go through testing soon.

 

Well I'm a developer in the UG mod so I can show my mods more easily to the other members :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QaisAla
On 7/8/2019 at 11:16 PM, Noah_Antilles said:

Good names indeed, I might do something with that ;) and it is based on an Audi R8 indeed, well spotted!

 

Speaking of the Audi, I just finished the model. Next step: getting it in-game!

 

https://i.imgur.com/n1mCTtU.mp4

 

Can't wait to use this car. Great workshop you got there!

 

BTW is this SA styled vehicle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles
59 minutes ago, QaisAla said:

 

Can't wait to use this car. Great workshop you got there!

 

BTW is this SA styled vehicle?

 

Thanks! it is SA Styled indeed. It's a tad bit too high-poly at the moment, but I will make sure it will fit in the SA Style in the end ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sanyzx
On 7/6/2019 at 12:09 PM, Noah_Antilles said:

That's a little too on the nose ^^

I am pleased to show you all a WIP screen of my first car! It will be available for all to download once it's finished :D 


irjK3bQ.jpg

Nice car, but I like classic cars like a 1960 Cadillac Eldorado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles

I've started work on a new early era jet aircraft:

 

The F-69 Sabel!

 

CiKUAgD.jpg

 

More to come soon ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calvin.linardi
Spoiler
46 minutes ago, Noah_Antilles said:

I've started work on a new early era jet aircraft:

 

The F-69 Sabel!

 

CiKUAgD.jpg

 

More to come soon ;)

 

XJuZbJU.png

The name is too funny but i like that!

What will this plane replace?

Edited by Calvin.linardi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles
26 minutes ago, Calvin.linardi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

XJuZbJU.png

The name is too funny but i like that!

What will this plane replace?

Thanks! I thought it was very Rockstar-like ;) I don't know what it will replace, but I do intend on giving it rustler guns. But that might be a UG feature only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calvin.linardi
14 minutes ago, Noah_Antilles said:

Thanks! I thought it was very Rockstar-like ;) I don't know what it will replace, but I do intend on giving it rustler guns. But that might be a UG feature only

It looks like you have to learn about CLEO and ASI plugins to make it work,

you can replace it with Shamal, then make a script that can make it fire M4/RPG at ID 519, or the alternative way is change the sound of the rustler engine using fastman92 vehicle audio loader!

Edited by Calvin.linardi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles
3 hours ago, Calvin.linardi said:

It looks like you have to learn about CLEO and ASI plugins to make it work,

you can replace it with Shamal, then make a script that can make it fire M4/RPG at ID 519, or the alternative way is change the sound of the rustler engine using fastman92 vehicle audio loader!

I might have to indeed learn that with some of these ideas ^^ I'll do some testing once I finished the model

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles

Another lil update on the F-69 Sabel. 

 

Green = primary color

Purple = secondary color

 

kysnR5t.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinKPanther

Great job!

 

Have you considered making vintage liners in the future? A Super Constellation or a 707 (or even a 377) would be awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles
4 hours ago, PinKPanther said:

Great job!

 

Have you considered making vintage liners in the future? A Super Constellation or a 707 (or even a 377) would be awesome. 

Thanks!

 

I haven't really thought about liners much. I'm more biased towards military and (small) civil planes. But I might give it a shot in the future.

 

There is a rather big airplane on my to-do list though :D more of that soon!

 

Edited by Noah_Antilles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy.M

Maybe you can change that Sabel name to Sword :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 4 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • Andy.M
    • Morningstar666
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.