Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

allgoodinthehood

Did RDR Online *FAIL* because of the lack of "Invite Only Mode?"

Recommended Posts

blackwolfred

Aren’t “ Private Lobbies” already in the game, just waiting to be unlocked/ enabled anyway ? I remember reading that, I think 🤔 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
2 minutes ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

^People are actually glitching RDO to get solo sessions or atleast they were.  Not sure, never felt compelled to even try it.  Havent solo public in years in GTAO.  GTAO has a feature that allows players to connect to a public lobby rather than just not be able to connect.  Public FM is still required to play GunRunning, Crates, Night Clubs, and Car selling, even DDH require setups in FM. GTAO was designed to essentially play solo...RDO is not and later GTAO updates are not, but the inital setup was. 

 

The thread says invite only not solo publics...they arent the same, and solo publics have very little to do with success of GTAO, but they definitely have more than invite only.  The thread is bait.

People get a solo public, invite friends/crew, and kick any that join. Regular as clockwork over there and very much a defacto invite only, except it allows business activities.

 

I know a huge amount of players just on these forums that wouldn't touch businesses if R* really forced it and took away players alternative ways.

 

And GTA:O was never designed to be played solo, lol. It was designed to allow solo or group play, (adversarial too of course) with chouce/options in mind. It launched with contact missions for 1-2 players, 2-4 players and so on, and it was launched heavily promoting crews and crew activities on the social club, and with heists announced pre-online release that promised team play.

 

As a one time adversary of mine on this forums called GTA:O during a memorable bit of back and forth, GTA:O is a Jack of all trades, and that's why it became the monster success it is.

4 minutes ago, blackwolfred said:

Aren’t “ Private Lobbies” already in the game, just waiting to be unlocked/ enabled anyway ? I remember reading that, I think 🤔 

Yep! 

 

No resources to be wasted if they were to add them, they'd be wasting them by not. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
1 minute ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Why?

 

Coz grief? Ahh...

 

I get where ya going with your posts, but R* themselves have said they add defensive etc to stop griefing, therefore IMHO, they're not welcome.

 

At least that's my take on it all.

 

But they can't be excluded either. Let me be clear that I am pro invite only sessions, again. I will probably play 90% of my game time within those (and most of the times not even noticing the difference, since you hardly bump into someone else in the open world anyway), but I can hardly see the lack of them being a failure in this game. I can also understand very well why people are not satisfied with Defensive mode as a thing and would rather play in invite only or solo. 

Defensive mode seems to work, but it has its flaws as many have already experienced too (me included). But as long as there is no other solution AND this is working for now, invite only sessions aren't needed, nor failing the game. Desired, yes. A wholeheartedly YES! I would rather not have to deal with griefers (although I haven't really been griefed at all so far. Bumped into with a horse, shot at, yes, but not as much as crippling my game day) and weekend warriors or other players spooking the animals I want to hunt (they don't even do that on purpose, but just ride by) as little as possible. 

There is absolutely room for improvement, fully agreed, but it's not that bad anymore. You can do your thing fairly easy and not get griefed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo
1 minute ago, Lonely-Martin said:

People get a solo public, invite friends/crew, and kick any that join. Regular as clockwork over there and very much a defacto invite only, except it allows business activities.

 

I know a huge amount of players just on these forums that wouldn't touch businesses if R* really forced it and took away players alternative ways.

 

And GTA:O was never designed to be played solo, lol. It was designed to allow solo or group play, (adversarial too of course) with chouce/options in mind. It launched with contact missions for 1-2 players, 2-4 players and so on, and it was launched heavily promoting crews and crew activities on the social club, and with heists announced pre-online release that promised team play.

 

As a one time adversary of mine on this forums called GTA:O during a memorable bit of back and forth, GTA:O is a Jack of all trades, and that's why it became the monster success it is.

You can agree to disagree here about solo public because for weeks and even years, I myself was only able to connect with a lobby by myself for many periods.  I bet if I fire up GTAO right now, 5% of the sessions will be solo rather than just time out.  Which was always fine by me.  So, yeah, the game was designed to play FM solo, not like forever and always, but yeah to keep the timeouts low, it allowed solo lobbies.  That doesnt even take into account all the session splitting.  I had irish friends who still to this day cannot connect for more than 15 mins to public fm with other people.   This thread is about invite only not solo public FM, and as far as I can tell, no one has even asked for this because they know if invite onlys with limited activities isnt on the table, solo fm with all activities is a hard no in RDO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
4 minutes ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

But they can't be excluded either. Let me be clear that I am pro invite only sessions, again. I will probably play 90% of my game time within those (and most of the times not even noticing the difference, since you hardly bump into someone else in the open world anyway), but I can hardly see the lack of them being a failure in this game. I can also understand very well why people are not satisfied with Defensive mode as a thing and would rather play in invite only or solo. 

Defensive mode seems to work, but it has its flaws as many have already experienced too (me included). But as long as there is no other solution AND this is working for now, invite only sessions aren't needed, nor failing the game. Desired, yes. A wholeheartedly YES! I would rather not have to deal with griefers (although I haven't really been griefed at all so far. Bumped into with a horse, shot at, yes, but not as much as crippling my game day) and weekend warriors or other players spooking the animals I want to hunt (they don't even do that on purpose, but just ride by) as little as possible. 

There is absolutely room for improvement, fully agreed, but it's not that bad anymore. You can do your thing fairly easy and not get griefed.

 

I already agreed earlier that it's not gonna make the game fail by not adding them. I strongly believe they limit potential to attract a wider playerbase by excluding lobby choice.

 

And though I may come across as anti-PvP, I'm not, but a griefers intent is to disrupt and case issues, they should be excluded. A PvP player shouldn't and there's clearly a fine line where one ends and the other begins for some (me) too. 

 

The game has failed me and some, but a full failure? No, look at COD or Fortnite, proper PvP games, there's a huge market for it and PvP deserves to be respected here and has its place absolutely, but with PvE only missions, they will attract PvE only players too. To be dumped into a PvP/potential PvP holding area is off putting and time wasting. I really don't wanna glitch sessions like I don't in GTA. (But in GTA i can ignore the public only stuff and still play the rest of the PvE co-op in peace).

7 minutes ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

You can agree to disagree here about solo public because for weeks and even years, I myself was only able to connect with a lobby by myself for many periods.  I bet if I fire up GTAO right now, 5% of the sessions will be solo rather than just time out.  Which was always fine by me.  So, yeah, the game was designed to play FM solo, not like forever and always, but yeah to keep the timeouts low, it allowed solo lobbies.  That doesnt even take into account all the session splitting.  I had irish friends who still to this day cannot connect for more than 15 mins to public fm with other people.   This thread is about invite only not solo public FM, and as far as I can tell, no one has even asked for this because they know if invite onlys with limited activities isnt on the table, solo fm with all activities is a hard no in RDO.

What? Because you're internet is crap and you time out/disconnect, the game is designed to be played solo because of that? I don't follow you there properly I don't think.

 

GTA:O was launched with various and many activities. Solo, team, versus. Invite, public, crew sessions. The game was designed to be your playground, whatever you fancied.

 

And the modes in RDRO freemode are designed to be PvE and PvP combined, I'm not here for them. Keep 'em locked out for all I care, lol. I just wanna hang with buddies, play PvE that is in game as PvE and be merry. 

 

I'd gladly buy gold if I need to buy property to stop in-game promts if I get my game of it. Many would, I'm sure. As I said, not needed to be a success most likely, but certainly would add to it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

 Because you're internet is crap and you time out/disconnect, the game is designed to be played solo because of that? I don't follow you there properly I don't think.

 

GTA:O was launched with various and many activities. Solo, team, versus. Invite, public, crew sessions. The game was designed to be your playground, whatever you fancied.

 

And the modes in RDRO freemode are designed to be PvE and PvP combined, I'm not here for them. Keep 'em locked out for all I care, lol. I just wanna hang with buddies, play PvE that is in game as PvE and be merry. 

 

I'd gladly buy gold if I need to buy property to stop in-game promts if I get my game of it. Many would, I'm sure. As I said, not needed to be a success most likely, but certainly would add to it. :)

So, you think my internet is crappy.  LOL. GTAO has been plagued with time outs, extremely long load times, session splitting, and solo sessions caused by the P2P setup which allows you to remain online as opposed to timing out.  Imagine loading for 5 minutes to just time out, oh thats right you have and so has everyone else.  And when you get time, please explain the message in a solo, "youre alone...try finding a new session"  why is this message even in the game?  Oh thats right, the game knows you will end up alone.   Wonder why?

Edited by CosmicBuffalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baltel

Well GTO have private lobbys, and still there is always a video in YT with the title of "GTO fails" GTO is bullsh*t" and so on

 

I think private lobby doesn't really matter, because at the end there will be always a complain about something, for me i prefer they focus in expand the world we already have, and fix the bugs and issues, after that they could bring something like that

I know some people can't stand certain type of players, but at the moment i really don't see the urge with this, in GTO we have that businesses thing, and no defensive mode so of course having a bunch of douche bags in the session would be a problem

 

But in RDO? the defensive mode, the expanded time they add when you start a stranger missions, i don't know i don't see the same DM world in RDO as in GTO, most of the time i see players doing their things, at the moment RDO players are more friendly than  GTO players, but well im not against the way other players want to play, just my thoughts, i think they should think in add this after the summer update, just to make the people a little more happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustCallMeNiko

Practically never used Invite Only when playing GTA since those lobbies were not fully functional so I guess I got used to playing in public...in RDO I care even less..the playerbase is so friendly it doesn't even matter...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

So, you think my internet is crappy.  LOL. GTAO has been plagued with time outs, extremely long load times, session splitting, and solo sessions caused by the P2P setup which allows you to remain online as opposed to timing out.  Imagine loading for 5 minutes to just time out, oh thats right you have and so has everyone else.  And when you get time, please explain the message in a solo, "youre alone...try finding a new session"  why is this message even in the game?  Oh thats right, the game knows you will end up alone.   Wonder why?

Because it's an online game loaded with co-op and adversarial modes, everywhere. Of course I and probably everyone has been disconnected. That doesn't mean the game was designed to be played solo exclusively. My point is, GTA:O was designed with all playstyles in mind, including those with weak internet, as many around the world have that too, certainly at times. GTA:O was designed for all. Including solo.

 

The game suggests finding another, the game suggests attacking cargo, the game suggests the Vamos is out, the game suggests to do adversary modes, buy businesses, play arena, Lester calls to remind us we can replay heists, and so on through the prompts and phone. We choose from there, not forced. Otherwise you'd be buying the Vamos every session you land in if you believe all suggestions or invites are set in stone, lol. It's a game of choice. PvP, PvE, bit of both.

 

Here, slightest bit of weak internet, booted with that xxxxx2001 code. R* are so determined to make sure we share this map, unlike GTA with it's legitimate choice. (invite/crew/friendly sessions - not solo public, though it can happen naturally or through manipulations). Everything that is in a public lobby is made with PvP in mind, and I'm not in GTA for businesses. I play PvE co-op. So locked away content is no issue for me.

 

If you are frequently timed out in GTA, the issue isn't all R*. Now and then, sure, sh*t happens. But if it's all the time, I believe it's your end too.

Edited by Lonely-Martin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TyrionV
41 minutes ago, JustCallMeNiko said:

Practically never used Invite Only when playing GTA since those lobbies were not fully functional so I guess I got used to playing in public...in RDO I care even less..the playerbase is so friendly it doesn't even matter...

Totally agree. 

 

And yet if you came on here before playing you’d assume that everyone ran around killing randoms non stop and that the game is dead!

 

I feel like I’m missing out. I want someone to come shoot me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Because it's an online game loaded with co-op and adversarial modes, everywhere. Of course I and probably everyone has been disconnected. That doesn't mean the game was designed to be played solo exclusively. My point is, GTA:O was designed with all playstyles in mind, including those with weak internet, as many around the world have that too, certainly at times. GTA:O was designed for all. Including solo.

 

The game suggests finding another, the game suggests attacking cargo, the game suggests the Vamos is out, the game suggests to do adversary modes, buy businesses, play arena, Lester calls to remind us we can replay heists, and so on through the prompts and phone. We choose from there, not forced. Otherwise you'd be buying the Vamos every session you land in if you believe all suggestions or invites are set in stone, lol. It's a game of choice. PvP, PvE, bit of both.

 

Here, slightest bit of weak internet, booted with that xxxxx2001 code. R* are so determined to make sure we share this map, unlike GTA with it's legitimate choice. (invite/crew/friendly sessions - not solo public, though it can happen naturally or through manipulations). Everything that is in a public lobby is made with PvP in mind, and I'm not in GTA for businesses. I play PvE co-op. So locked away content is no issue for me.

 

If you are frequently timed out in GTA, the issue isn't all R*. Now and then, sure, sh*t happens. But if it's all the time, I believe it's your end too.

My internets fine and for years was consider great for speeds/latency...it was R* 99.9% of the time I had a problem. I think you are arguing the intent of the game.  The designed structure of GTAO allows solo play and is the default.  Cant connect with another player...you become host and get your own lobby.  Just for most of GTAO, a lot of the time no one would connect with you.  Now R* made it so even these players have more people connect with them.  R* would remove solo publics if they could, but they cant unless they shutdown the game for a long period of time to make siginifcant changes to the network.  Solo publics will never exist in RDO because of the server setup.  You actually connect to a server in RDO, but its locally based.

Edited by CosmicBuffalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

My internets fine and for years was consider great for speeds/latency...it was R* 99.9% of the time I had a problem. I think you are arguing the intent of the game.  The designed structure of GTAO allows solo play and is the default.  Cant connect with another player...you become host and get your own lobby.  Just for most of GTAO, a lot of the time no one would connect with you.  Now R* made it so even these players have more people connect with them.  R* would remove solo publics if they could, but they cant unless they shutdown the game for a long period of time to make siginifcant changes to the network.  Solo publics will never exist in RDO because of the server setup.  You actually connect to a server in RDO, but its locally based.

I know, thats why we get so many error codes and disconnected from the game if it is weak or on R*'s end. 

 

In GTA, I agree, solo play is legitimised and considered in many DLC's too. They might not be able to stop people disconnecting, and I agree the peer up peer system is fully flawed, but I play Wi-Fi with fairly average internet and manage to connect most times. I do maintain, though with most games it's no issue, GTA is very demanding to connect to at times. They could stop players easily doing solo with a simple addition of code to say 'you need rivals in session to access this computer' but they don't because I feel the game, by accident, attracts far more players because of the various ways to play.

 

Anyway, I do agree GTA is weak with connectivity for sure, and I don't mean to come across as rude, I do apologise for my sharpness.

 

With RDRO, it's one way or the highway, which suits many and I'm never looking to hamper that. In GTA there's so many options. They limit potential here more, is my point.

Edited by Lonely-Martin
Autospell fail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo
2 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I know, thats why we get so many error codes and disconnected from the game if it is weak or on R*'s end. 

 

In GTA, I agree, solo play is legitimised and considered in many DLC's too. They might not be able to stop people disconnecting, and I agree the peer up peer system is fully flawed, but I play Wi-Fi with fairly average internet and manage yo connect most times. I do maintain, though with most games it's no is due, GTA is very demanding to connect. They could stop players easily doing solo with a simple addition of code to say 'you need rivals in session to access this computer' but they don't because I feel the game, by accident, attracts far more players because of the various ways to play.

 

Anyway, I do agree GTA is weak with connectivity for sure, and I don't mean to come across as rude, I do apologise for my sharpness.

 

With RDRO, it's one way or the highway, which suits many and I'm never looking to hamper that. In GTA there's so many options. They limit potential here more, is my point.

And they would limit you if they could, but they cant unless they shut it down, and risked millions of account.  They didnt have the foresight to see their networking decision would have huge finanical impacts.  It was probably much cheaper to go the GTAO route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
5 minutes ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

And they would limit you if they could, but they cant unless they shut it down, and risked millions of account.  They didnt have the foresight to see their networking decision would have huge finanical impacts.  It was probably much cheaper to go the GTAO route.

Lol, no argument there.

 

I feel they could easily halt solo public accessing businesses, but it would compromise the game for so many. The folk manipulating one is a large playerbase, and those like you that do struggle to connect would only be compromised further too.

 

GTA:O really was a 'let's see' game. I am glad they're looking to make a more stable game of it though. I hope the money made from GTA does get used to up their game. There's so much potential since GTA grew too, they gotta keep on top of it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marcinguy
Posted (edited)

I don't agree with the OP that the absence of invite only lobbies have killed the game. I actually think the game is more alive than ever before and I've had no problems connecting or finding full showdowns and whatnot. I believe the defensive and hostility systems have actually enhanced the public lobbies a great deal as well. I find that just like in the Ol' Wild West, you're pretty much on you're own in the wilderness and I barely ever see another player. As you move closer to one of the towns, you start seeing more player activity, with the most active areas being the towns themselves. I'm really getting the feeling of being on the frontier again since the update dropped. Meeting another player out in the wilderness makes for slightly tense experience, as you have no idea what they could be up to. They may attack or they may just mosey on by. For me this enhances the overall game when online. I think Rockstar has struck a nice balance with this system and they just need to tweak the outlier type problems.

 

From what I've seen, it's not even the defensive mode that has stopped a lot of the greifing. The system of spawning hostile players farther and farther away and the proximity blips are the true champions of thwarting greifers. Defensive mode seems solid but will need some balance tweaks moving forward.

 

SInce rejoining online after the update, my experience has been thus:

 

1. Out in the wilderness I've hardly had any contact with other players. The solitude of the SP has seemingly made a return online. I've had a few random interactions with people but for the most part we've left each other alone. Even came across entire posses and they've not attacked me even though I rode up on them. On two occasions, I came across a solo player who got into my business and I was able to defend myself with no penalties despite being in defensive mode. All I can say is my experience has been almost all positive.

 

2. Coming into the towns to sell my goods has also posed minimum problems for me. I have not been killed or attacked and have not been the victim of the horse ramming crap fortunately. Most of the time people mill about and mind their own business. I find people hanging around the saloons all the time or just sauntering around. The couple of times a hostile player showed up and all the blue blips would eventually get tired and gang up on that particular player, resulting in them getting killed and spawning way out of town. I like this though, it makes it feel like the town has had enough and got a posse together to take out the villain. Taking the law into their own hands. It's very westerny feeling. 

 

3. I still have some connection issues from time to time, but for the most part I've been able to join Showdown modes no problem. They are usually filled with players and the matches have played out pretty evenly so far. The competition has been good and fun and reminds me of the good ol days in the first Red Dead.

 

4. Poker. I've had nothing but good times here and I've made a bit of money too. You find all manner of players from complete noobs to total sharks. It's a lot more interesting for me to play against actual people and is a great diversion once in a while.

 

Anyway, I don't have any reason to believe that RDO has died or is dying. If anything, it's just now gonna pick up some steam. I don't feel like I need an invite or friend only lobby at the moment.

Edited by Marcinguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smokewood
On 6/9/2019 at 10:22 AM, allgoodinthehood said:

It's a subject that has been on my mind since the release of the RDR Online beta. Was the success of GTA Online partially due to the fact that you could separate yourself and the people you select from the public lobby and have your own sessions, versus the "Posse up" option given in RDR Online?

 

This is an Open Topic. All opinions welcome but try to keep it on topic..

What do you mean by failed? It's a great game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blackwolfred
Posted (edited)

So, since I read everyone’s posts. I played for about an hour yesterday NOT in Defensive. I was shot on site twice out of the ten players that were not friends of mine that I encountered. I believe the old average before Defensive was introduced was  1 in 6, right? So, it would be slightly better. Keep in mind I play on Xbox and R* took the bribe so we are second rate citizens. 🙄😆😉

Edited by blackwolfred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghoffman9

The best approach is creating PvE and PvP servers and also creating a "tag" system used by many MMO's where if you attack/kill something its been tagged by you and no one but you can access what they're holding. They can also implement a setting where you can let friends/posse members also have access if you wish to allow it. Lastly set it to where everyone can loot the same body one time and get something. With things being as they are now it discourages cooperation and having instanced loot for each individual player given credit for the kill can get something would be the best approach to encourage cooperation instead of discouraging it.

 

Course the chances my suggestions being implemented are slim at best. Leaving no other option but private sessions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
*Lola
On 6/11/2019 at 4:08 PM, blackwolfred said:

 Keep in mind I play on Xbox and R* took the bribe so we are second rate citizens. 🙄😆😉

That was accepted at purchase.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maddened_Ghost

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.