3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Alexthur3550

Strategies against Try-Hards

Alexthur3550

I know that many players have been talking about how to make better money. But I never seen any guides to protect the source of income within this game.  I am fully aware of these guilds be used on the free open server that only runs for certain amount of time. 

No Homing

If you can't beat them, join them!

flybar

I think it's because there's no real protection against dedicated griefers and tryhards. You can go off the radar, use ghost org and hire your friends to protect your cargo and even successfully complete mission  but you'll waste a lot of time keeping tryhards away and attacker always has advantage because he doesn't have timer ticking and has nothing really to loose. it's better to find a good session and do your business there.

flexcreator
23 hours ago, Alexthur3550 said:

But I never seen any guides to protect the source of income within this game.

Try to pick the type of income that doesn't require any protection in the first place. It's all about preparation.

If you find yourself in a situation that you have to defend your product / objective against the aggressor - most likely you already did something wrong.

Don't attack other players and start a sale afterwards.

Read the session, if you see a lot of aircrafts flying around destroying everything - it's probably not a good idea to start a sale.

However, there are no guarantees - you can do everything right and still catch an Orbital Cannon shot. Either isolate / minimize the chance for aggressor to join your lobby or practice ways to trigger solo public session / terminate the game process.

- As for the missles, keep in mind that players can't lock on to the Hangar / Import-Export and gunrunning sale vehicles. They CAN lock to the MC sale vehicles.

- Import-Export cars can't be destroyed within 10 seconds after you leave the warehouse.

- MC vehicles remain invlulnerable before any members of your club actually enters them. So if you see other players around, just don't enter the sale vehicles - even if they notice a sale, they won't be able to destroy your product.

Akula and Ghost organization can help to manage the risk if the mission allows to use them.

Alexthur3550
On 6/8/2019 at 11:22 PM, No Homing said:

If you can't beat them, join them!

What spend hours in chasing after low level players because they don't have the gear to fight back?  Sorry but that has no respect at all.

On 6/9/2019 at 10:00 AM, flybar said:

I think it's because there's no real protection against dedicated griefers and tryhards. You can go off the radar, use ghost org and hire your friends to protect your cargo and even successfully complete mission  but you'll waste a lot of time keeping tryhards away and attacker always has advantage because he doesn't have timer ticking and has nothing really to loose. it's better to find a good session and do your business there.

Base on the information, you are s.o.l, when it comes to the tactics of the high level players.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:20 PM, flexcreator said:

Try to pick the type of income that doesn't require any protection in the first place. It's all about preparation.

If you find yourself in a situation that you have to defend your product / objective against the aggressor - most likely you already did something wrong.

Don't attack other players and start a sale afterwards.

Read the session, if you see a lot of aircrafts flying around destroying everything - it's probably not a good idea to start a sale.

However, there are no guarantees - you can do everything right and still catch an Orbital Cannon shot. Either isolate / minimize the chance for aggressor to join your lobby or practice ways to trigger solo public session / terminate the game process.

- As for the missles, keep in mind that players can't lock on to the Hangar / Import-Export and gunrunning sale vehicles. They CAN lock to the MC sale vehicles.

- Import-Export cars can't be destroyed within 10 seconds after you leave the warehouse.

- MC vehicles remain invlulnerable before any members of your club actually enters them. So if you see other players around, just don't enter the sale vehicles - even if they notice a sale, they won't be able to destroy your product.

Akula and Ghost organization can help to manage the risk if the mission allows to use them.

You can't pick which mission you will take, you can only pick which type of goods you want to collect. It doesn't matter if you are flying or traveling on roads.  You can be in the south, traveling north to reach your drop point, then some how an aggressor decides to go after you. You have to take into consideration of the level of both sides.  Aircraft at high attitude can not hit, but an aircraft at a low level can hit the sale vehicles. Why do you think OP Mk II is always the favorite weapon for an aggressor to use?  A grinder wouldn't be focus on attacking another player, when they are focus on getting paid by selling their goods. It is not just the aircrafts, it is also the land vehicles, a player has to take into consideration.

Lonely-Martin

Best strategy is to simply remove any chances they may get to take. Solo public.

Just Google your platform and solo public session, you'll find it out there for sure. MTU on PlayStation, nat test on Xbox is all I know of with my limited knowledge because...

On 6/9/2019 at 11:20 PM, flexcreator said:

Try to pick the type of income that doesn't require any protection in the first place.

...this! I heist, or did to raise my stash, mostly.

Heisting with friends, VIP work, Terrorbyte missions, racing, contact missions, arena battles, and anything that's 2x outside of businesses. 

Businesses aren't the only way, OP. ;)

flybar
On 6/11/2019 at 6:15 AM, Alexthur3550 said:

Base on the information, you are s.o.l, when it comes to the tactics of the high level players.

I wouldn't say I'm out of luck, I have probably 90% rate of success in sales, I'm high level myself  : ) What I'm saying is that it's better to get supplies and sell stock in empty or friendly sessions, fighting griefers is wasting your time and very risky. 

Pedinhuh

This is how you beat the griefers: By not playing their game, I'll explain in steps:

1)Don't do CEO Special Cargo and MC Businesses sales in public session, period. Use your own solo lobby for them, because these vehicles can be locked on by homing missiles and the Oppressor Mk1 and Oppressor Mk2 exists, and in general they're quite slow, big and vulnerable...The worse kind of sale vehicles one could ask for, so yeah, no public session for selling those - High Demand bonus be dammed.

2)Stick to selling only goods from your Bunker, Hangar and Nightclub - more on I/E later - As the sale vehicles of these businesses are relatively faster for most of times and well armored, on top of that they won't get locked on by homing missiles, they can still be blown up but the odds are more in your favor now. 

For Import/Export, you will want a solo session because these vehicles, even though they are fast, they will blown up in a single explosion...And you're not outrunning anyone in a jet or a Oppressor - PLUS, there is the risk of a session split while you're selling the car which in turn instantly makes the car catch on fire, you don't want that, obviously. Stick to solo sessions and invest in a Cargobob so the enemy NPCs won't bother you.

3)Stick to selling small quantities if what you want is selling in public session, with smaller quantities you are guaranteed a single sale vehicle except for the Nightclub which is always a single vehicle...But I still prefer it because the Mule Custom and Pounder Custom are just awful to drive in general, whereas the Speedo Custom is great for the task...For Bunkers, a good measure for small quantities is buying the supplies so the supply bar is full and then waiting all the bar to depleted and turn into product, for Nightclubs it's up to 80 crates that wil guaranteed the sale will be done in a Speedo Custom, for Hangars it's about 10 crates.

4)Always be ready to disconnect your Internet in case your cargo is destroyed, if you do that you will only lose a small fraction of your product, it's worth to not retaliate against any player and just disconnect right away before the game saves.

5)Ghost Organization is your friend, don't be afraid to use it if anyone in a overpowered vehicle gets close, then get out of the road you're driving on, pull over somewhere and attack the aggressor if they're flying a jet with your explosive rounds, if they're on a Oppressor, just take another road and keep moving they won't spot you until Ghost Organization runs out.

Remember to NOT waste too much time on the attacker, it's better off to just get the sale done as fast as possible.

6) Always look at the session you're in before selling anything, watch the kill feed, look out for jets and Oppressors in the map, sometimes the risk is just not worth it.

Edited by Pedinhuh