Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

gustavogb

Client Jobs or MC Business

Recommended Posts

gustavogb

in this moment i have:

 

CEO Office(R* present)

NightClub on LS Airport

TerrorByte

ClubHouse in Sandy Shores

I pretend to buy 3 things but my doubt is if i buy first the Drone Station in the terrorbyte to unlock more client jobs ( Really like to do them, easy, solo, fast, with the MK2 and decent payout) or a Coke or Meth Lab to run MC business

I have 1 million now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rez090
6 hours ago, gustavogb said:

in this moment i have:

 

CEO Office(R* present)

NightClub on LS Airport

TerrorByte

ClubHouse in Sandy Shores

I pretend to buy 3 things but my doubt is if i buy first the Drone Station in the terrorbyte to unlock more client jobs ( Really like to do them, easy, solo, fast, with the MK2 and decent payout) or a Coke or Meth Lab to run MC business

I have 1 million now

It's really all up to you, we can only give you guidance about our own experiences but in the end you have to make the decision with what to go with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whywontyoulisten

He clearly needs our help: he thought the Nightclub was the best business to start with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2019 at 12:15 AM, Rez090 said:

It's really all up to you, we can only give you guidance about our own experiences but in the end you have to make the decision with what to go with.

Don't bother answering questions if this is going to be your answer. The guy needs helps.

 

On 6/6/2019 at 5:56 PM, gustavogb said:

in this moment i have:

 

CEO Office(R* present)

NightClub on LS Airport

TerrorByte

ClubHouse in Sandy Shores

I pretend to buy 3 things but my doubt is if i buy first the Drone Station in the terrorbyte to unlock more client jobs ( Really like to do them, easy, solo, fast, with the MK2 and decent payout) or a Coke or Meth Lab to run MC business

I have 1 million now

You don't have enough money for both MC Coke and MC Meth businesses so it's better to buy the cheapest MC Coke businesses which is nearby Harmony,  don't worry about upgrades for it for now.

 

Then go to your nightclub and assign a technician to accrue goods from that coke businesses.

 

With the spare change you should be able to buy a Drone station, then you can do the now unlocked Client Jobs.

 

Grind back to a million and buy the MC Meth business, again no need to worry about upgrades - Just assign a nightclub technician to accrue goods from it.

 

Later on, if you want to make some extra money with the MC businesses, then buy all the upgrades for the Coke and Meth labs and sell their products in solo public sessions because the sale missions of MC businesses are straight up bullsh*t most of the times.

Edited by Pedinhuh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rez090
54 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

Don't bother answering questions if this is going to be your answer. The guy needs helps.

Why quote me on a post a month old, OP probably already has figured things out. Kinda pointless posting there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jtet37
On 7/16/2019 at 11:16 AM, Rez090 said:

Why quote me on a post a month old, OP probably already has figured things out. Kinda pointless posting there.

Why quote him on a post a month old, OP received good helpful advice that might be useful to someone else. Kinda redundant pointing out a pointless post with another pointless post and bumping an old thread while complaining about bumping thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rez090
21 hours ago, jtet37 said:

Why quote him on a post a month old, OP received good helpful advice that might be useful to someone else. Kinda redundant pointing out a pointless post with another pointless post and bumping an old thread while complaining about bumping thread.

So you're just going to continue the cycle? Pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jtet37

Yup im furthering the loop. Unnessasary.

 

Youre 1st post gave zero advice to the OP then in 2nd post got irritated when someone did help. You must fun at parties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.