Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

How to create an auto kill enemies option


BigChungus

Recommended Posts

BigChungus

as the title suggests, i'm wondering how to create an auto kill enemies option in c++, i know there's something involved with the blips and all that but i'm not too sure how to work with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
fwiskalicious

Use worldGetAllPeds(int *arr, int arrSize) to get all the NPCs in the area, and store them into an array with a size of your choice (1024 for example).

Then, iterate through the array and check the blip color for red using UI::GET_BLIP_COLOUR of the current ped in the array, and also check if it's not the player. You may also want to check if the vehicle they are in has a red blip too.

After that, you can kill them however you like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BigChungus
16 hours ago, fwiskalicious said:

Use worldGetAllPeds(int *arr, int arrSize) to get all the NPCs in the area, and store them into an array with a size of your choice (1024 for example).

Then, iterate through the array and check the blip color for red using UI::GET_BLIP_COLOUR of the current ped in the array, and also check if it's not the player. You may also want to check if the vehicle they are in has a red blip too.

After that, you can kill them however you like.

is worldGetAllPeds a native? or what is it? i can't seem to find it in my base.

Link to post
Share on other sites
fwiskalicious
4 minutes ago, BigChungus said:

is worldGetAllPeds a native? or what is it? i can't seem to find it in my base.

It’s a provided function in the ScriptHookV library as far as I’m aware. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BigChungus
Just now, fwiskalicious said:

It’s a provided function in the ScriptHookV library as far as I’m aware. 

The scripthookv.lib file?

i've got it, thanks man!

do you also know how to draw the instruction buttons? i use c++ and a custom base not something like scripthookv

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.