Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

CS3_

Can’t Revert Back to V1.00

Recommended Posts

Maddened_Ghost
On 5/22/2019 at 7:18 PM, Smokewood said:

I disagree... 

Gold bar glitches - why even play the damn game then?

What's bugged about hair growth? Seems fine to me...

Wall breaching and glitches... no thanks - that's sh*t needs patched up.

Okay, how about the rest of those things he said?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
On 5/23/2019 at 3:50 PM, UnexpectedParole said:

In the terms and conditions I signed when buying the game it specified I could not / would not run an old version. in the same place it talks about trying to reverse engineer the programming and what-not.

 

End User Licences Agreement EULA ??

 

I don't have the exact verbiage on me, but I know it was spelled out.  Anyone who is publicly talking about reverting to 1.00 or what-not would be in violation of the terms of agreement in the license I signed.

maybe theirs is different than mine. I don't know about that.

 

I play on a ps4.

The thing is rockstar can not do anything to people who downgrade the game to a later version, what are they gonna sue you for downgrading the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25

So can anyone tell me which "Arthur New Austin" glitches have been patched in which update? I'm still on 1.06.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UnexpectedParole
On 5/24/2019 at 5:08 PM, LorshZontek said:

The thing is rockstar can not do anything to people who downgrade the game to a later version, what are they gonna sue you for downgrading the game 

 

Why would they need to sue you? They could just deactivate your account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
1 minute ago, UnexpectedParole said:

 

Why would they need to sue you? They could just deactivate your account. 

deactivate your account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDeadJohn
On 5/25/2019 at 5:57 AM, TheSantader25 said:

So can anyone tell me which "Arthur New Austin" glitches have been patched in which update? I'm still on 1.06.

1.07 i think, i have many screenshots since the time the game was released like day one or two screenshots in Colter and i compared 1.00 with those pictures from day one and two version 1.02 and i think that i can see a big difference between them. 1.00 looks a lot better crystal clear while 1.02 already lacks colors and shades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnnyb17
36 minutes ago, RedDeadJohn said:

1.07 i think, i have many screenshots since the time the game was released like day one or two screenshots in Colter and i compared 1.00 with those pictures from day one and two version 1.02 and i think that i can see a big difference between them. 1.00 looks a lot better crystal clear while 1.02 already lacks colors and shades.

Waft about now with 1.09? What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDeadJohn
1 hour ago, Johnnyb17 said:

Waft about now with 1.09? What do you think?

I don't installed 1.09 version the last patch i have was 1.06 and the game looked terrible there. I have many screenshots from version 1.02 to 1.06.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
On 5/25/2019 at 4:57 AM, TheSantader25 said:

So can anyone tell me which "Arthur New Austin" glitches have been patched in which update? I'm still on 1.06.

The Angelo Bronte method was patched from 1.06 onwards. No idea about any other methods 

On 5/28/2019 at 9:37 AM, RedDeadJohn said:

1.07 i think, i have many screenshots since the time the game was released like day one or two screenshots in Colter and i compared 1.00 with those pictures from day one and two version 1.02 and i think that i can see a big difference between them. 1.00 looks a lot better crystal clear while 1.02 already lacks colors and shades.

  1.06 Arthur in NA was patched out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatDamnScottishGuy

What happened to the epilogue thread? Did it close?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
El Penguin Bobo
1 minute ago, ThatDamnScottishGuy said:

What happened to the epilogue thread? Did it close?

Yep, everyone was organizing raids and attacks on other communities and livestreams it seems like, so yeah...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatDamnScottishGuy

Yeah I that people got banned for mentioning the hair in the stream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
3 minutes ago, El Penguin Bobo said:

Yep, everyone was organizing raids and attacks on other communities and livestreams it seems like, so yeah...

yeah rip 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BallinBallas

It got deleted too, i’m pretty sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatDamnScottishGuy

That sucks. Man i’ve been so out the loop. I totally missed all this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
15 minutes ago, BallinBallas said:

It got deleted too, i’m pretty sure 

yeah 180 pages and alot of info from that thread is just gone now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Hardbro
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LorshZontek said:

yeah 180 pages and alot of info from that thread is just gone now 

Don’t particularly like that it was perhaps the biggest thread here. And if i’m Not mistaken the most active thread here Rockstar really trying to hide this problem and I understand that it was the Mods who took the thread down, but those comments telling people to go to other places to do the hair question thing or whatever could’ve just been deleted and the thread could have continued to go on. Just seems like they want that to be swept under the rug that was 180 pages of real issues with the game not every page was full of good stuff, but 180 pages is now gone that sounds like someone doesn’t want something to be seen or talk about anymore! You guys must have pissed them off in that stream what was said LOL!!!

Edited by Red Hardbro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LorshZontek
11 minutes ago, Red Hardbro said:

Don’t particularly like that it was perhaps the biggest thread here. And if i’m Not mistaken the most active thread here Rockstar really trying to hide this problem and I understand that it was the Mods who took the thread down, but those comments telling people to go to other places to do the hair question thing or whatever could’ve just been deleted and the thread could have continued to go on. Just seems like they want that to be swept under the rug that was 180 pages of real issues with the game not every page was full of good stuff, but 180 pages is now gone that sounds like someone doesn’t want something to be seen or talk about anymore! You guys must have pissed them off in that stream what was said LOL!!!

actually we pissed the mods off enough today to lock and delete the thread not yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarston
11 hours ago, Red Hardbro said:

No me gusta particularmente que tal vez fue el hilo más grande aquí. Y si no me equivoco, el hilo más activo aquí Rockstar realmente está tratando de ocultar este problema y entiendo que fueron los Mods quienes tomaron el hilo, pero esos comentarios le dicen a la gente que vaya a otros lugares para hacer la pregunta del cabello o todo lo que podría haber sido eliminado y el hilo podría haber continuado. Parece que quieren que lo barran debajo de la alfombra que tenía 180 páginas de problemas reales con el juego, no todas las páginas estaban llenas de cosas buenas, pero ahora hay 180 páginas que suena como si alguien no quisiera que se viera algo. ¡Hablamos más! ¡Ustedes deben haberlos cabreado en esa corriente lo que se dijo LOL!

They censored it, with blocking it was enough, they really want to hide something...

Anyway, yesterday I decided to go back to 1.00 and it really is the best thing to do, the game improves a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinsengElixir
11 minutes ago, JMarston said:

 

Anyway, yesterday I decided to go back to 1.00 and it really is the best thing to do, the game improves a lot.

In which ways?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason

This isn't a "why was X thread locked" topic and discussion on what this thread is actually for has been dead for a week, so I'm gonna lock this one. If anyone wants to discuss v1.00 or if they have any issues with going back to v1.00 you are more than welcome to discuss that here:

Regarding the elephant in the room if anyone wants to discuss that they are welcome to PM my self or Spider-Vice on the matter, there's no need to go around derailing threads to try and get answers because people who are not staff do not have them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.