1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Emmi

The Grand Theft Auto 6 Discussion & Speculation Thread

Emmi
Posted (edited)

A topic to discuss the latest Grand Theft Auto 6 rumors and more, all in one convenient place!

@Spider-Vice Please pin this thread. Maybe merge the other 'speculation' topics (see below) with this one?

Edited by Emmi

el carlitos

Rockstar-Test-Gta-6-Glassdoor-Review-Cry

First one. So here we go with the the latest speculation. Lately we got quite many "leaks". Many has been discussed in the few topics here. I guess it will get quite again for the next few months.

CarltonDanks69

I speculate that it will release within the next 5 years. Crazy, I know 

Jabalous

Don't we already have a topic for this? 

Emmi
2 minutes ago, Jabalous said:

Don't we already have a topic for this? 

There are several actually. This thread is an attempt to bring all of the GTA 6 speculation and discussion into ONE place ... if the mods can do it, the other topics' content will be merged with this one.

EVOLUT7ON
Posted (edited)

Why can't we just rename that thread instead of creating the new one?

I agree the idea about merging GTA6 related threads, tho. Would be nice if you share your opinion with a short list of threads, which should be merged here @Emmi.

@el carlitosWasn't it proved not so far as Fake? Why do we discuss the same "leaks" all over again?

Edited by EVOLUT7ON

Emmi

@EVOLUT7ON See updated OP.

EVOLUT7ON
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Emmi said:

@EVOLUT7ON See updated OP.

Nice! Thanks!

My personal note #1: We should have in the header (your 1st post) all infos and leaks with sources.
My personal note #2: The thread named "Analyzing the Past to Predict The Future" shouldn't be merged and should have its own thread without changes. Only a link from this thread.

Edited by EVOLUT7ON

Emmi
Posted (edited)

@EVOLUT7ON Yeah, that's what I plan to do (note #1) once I'm back home from work.

Edited by Emmi

gfh12

i apologize i did not realize some many of you were upset by me writing long sentences i wont again. 

anyway the path to gta 6 should be clear. 

the glassdoor review is fake anyone can post on it and if it really was an employee they would be sacked for breaking nda . 

plus los santos will not be in gta 6 rockstar already have it to an acceptable standard of graphics  with current gen and it will be on next gen so online will continue until

gta 6 comes out and might be supported after that.

you have not  100 percent evidence but good evidence that gta 6 wil be the next game . 

you have dj whoo kid who has worked for rockstar who has worked with rockstar in the past and said it would be liberty city dont ask him though if it is he under nda by now. 

you have the know a solid news channel who have got things wrong in the past but there leak ties in with the other leaks they said vice city and south americas ties in with the drug storyline probably as a north yankton style place for a few missions . 

you have the two pastebin posts one correct on ps5 specs could have made up the gta 6 thing but who knows but it ties into the other post .

and would not have been deleted because the date would have a target release date at best and if the 1 month thing for sony is true he would have been for online content like rdr 2.  

and it said miami and new york but it did not give away story details like the other post.  

the other post sounded plausible the plot the map the east coast would rockstars largest ever map but with next gen it can be done . 

plus i checked you cannot delete a post from guest account you can ask for it to be removed so who knows but it was not deleted until people noticed it so ties into the whole idea rockstar had it removed . 

you have the job listing for the former rockstar employee who had gta 6 removed from there job history could be fake because this would be violation of nda . 

but people have rdr 2 pc on there job listing so clearly out plus people know that coming out so whats the point rockstar dont want gta 6 leaks so there shutting them down if people notice them.   

bully 2 probably the next game but only proof of that is yan and that was two years ago rockstar probably cancelled it to work on gta 6 and or gta and rdr online . 

gta 6 will be out in 2022 most likely 2023 at the latest it will the last gta game i think and rockstars only  current gen tittle . 

like i said it all in online so one last big game on next gen makes sense so along with rdr online gta online five and six milk it for years to come 

Cheatz/Trickz

I have a hunch that 6 will be set in both Liberty and Vice. Rockstar once said (think it was Benzies) that they’d like to let players travel between their worlds, and I think 6 will finally allow this.

It goes way back to LCS and VCS, they enjoyed reusing maps for new stories and this is what inspired the DLC for IV. The way they stitched RDR2’s map onto the first game’s is another example of them revisiting a previous world in a new context.

As for why I think it’ll be Liberty and Vice...firstly I believe that Liberty City is the series’ 'main' location. If cities were protagonists, Liberty City would be GTA’s. I reckon Rockstar would like to remake IV’s LC in particular, and if any city was to return Liberty City would beat Los Santos any day. I think Vice City for obvious reasons; it’s yet to see a HD rendition and it’d be the perfect contrast to LC’s grittiness. 

gfh12

it definitely the going to be liberty and vice . 

san andreas has been done and will be next gen no point and to connect east coast liberty and vice can be done . 

la to nyc to miami  would be near impossible to do it proper . 

and rockstar always reuses there old cities . 

this i think will be the last gta for a decade plus at least so why not use there most used city in liberty and probably everyone favourite city vice city this will be . 

people will think thats mad theory but think about it gta online has got and will about nine years sales out of what is technically a last gen game yes gta v on current gen but its engine was made for last gen was just ported bascially . 

gta 6 will on the most advanced games consoles yet with the biggest map and if they can get cloud gaming and have it on other devices they could drag it out far longer then gta v lifecycle . 

Pink Pineapple
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

I have a hunch that 6 will be set in both Liberty and Vice. Rockstar once said (think it was Benzies) that they’d like to let players travel between their worlds, and I think 6 will finally allow this.

It goes way back to LCS and VCS, they enjoyed reusing maps for new stories and this is what inspired the DLC for IV. The way they stitched RDR2’s map onto the first game’s is another example of them revisiting a previous world in a new context.

As for why I think it’ll be Liberty and Vice...firstly I believe that Liberty City is the series’ 'main' location. If cities were protagonists, Liberty City would be GTA’s. I reckon Rockstar would like to remake IV’s LC in particular, and if any city was to return Liberty City would beat Los Santos any day. I think Vice City for obvious reasons; it’s yet to see a HD rendition and it’d be the perfect contrast to LC’s grittiness. 

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/exploring-grand-theft-auto-vice-citys-lasting-impact-on-gamer-culture-with-rockstars-leslie-benzies/

Of course at some point we would like to have one big world containing all our cities and let the player fly between them and revisit their favorite areas, and in that context reimagining Vice City would be very interesting.

Edited by Pink Pineapple

Cheatz/Trickz

I don’t see why they would. Benzies was speaking on behalf of Rockstar, it’s an idea that they’ve all discussed in the office so it could just as easily happen as much as not happen. 

MojoGamer
Posted (edited)

@Spider-Vice

Another Mod another rewrote my topic to, "GTA 6 Leaks Hints and Speculation". I know Emmi being as a Player Hater and only wants attention by flaming other topics too.

I disagree to the request cause the Know and Analyze topic are unique. 

Edited by MojoGamer

XxToretto-X

Well guys..

Microsoft and Sony are working together with cloud gaming servers. Its on twitter right now.

we had a Leak on a pastbin about a guy saying theres a cloud feature on the next GTA So R*  can add new towns/citys right?

interessting

Re-Dragon-Cro
10 minutes ago, XxToretto-X said:

Well guys..

Microsoft and Sony are working together with cloud gaming servers. Its on twitter right now.

we had a Leak on a pastbin about a guy saying theres a cloud feature on the next GTA So R*  can add new towns/citys right?

interessting

That is interesting indeed.

imsohighalot
36 minutes ago, XxToretto-X said:

Well guys..

interessting

yeah, i even mentioned that rn at another thread, very interesting! it can be used for online somehow too.

gfh12

be on pastebin to to check if you could delete a post fro guest answer is no cannot have to own a account . 

sure somebody might have tried this to see the gta 6 leak was real . 

seems real to me if this adds up not saying it is real the pastebin plot . 

but this seems to add up why would it it be removed a story plot unless for good reason wait and see suppose .

Spider-Vice

We can just use the most recent existing one and keep everything there in future.