Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

ALifeOfMisery

RED DEAD ONLINE: WORLD UPDATES, NEW MISSIONS, POKER AND THE ROAD AHEAD

Recommended Posts

Son of Dutch

I’m getting stucked on loading screens a lot lately.. can’t get in PvP matches as of now.. anyone else with same problems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxJazzy42xX
1 minute ago, Son of Dutch said:

I’m getting stucked on loading screens a lot lately.. can’t get in PvP matches as of now.. anyone else with same problems?

yeah. same, but its always happened to me when I try to play the new PvP mode after an update and I have to play missions for like 30 minutes and then try again for it to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason

UK PS4 here, zero issues since the update, only done 1 game of PvP but switching lobbies and staying in them has been 100% fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emmi

So I've downloaded the update and really wanted to jump into RDO again ... I had to quit after five minutes or so though because the game gave me zero motivation to continue playing ... I bought a poncho after all. 😜 I will wait for the PC version and a simple multiplayer mod from the amazing modding community here. I just can't get into this RDO and GTAO stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
raysis
Posted (edited)

Seems like the saloons have more npc also, and in the different towns? Just visited valentine saloon and it seems it was at least 15-20 npc here.

One guy was drunk and puked on the floor 🙂

Edited by raysis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jason said:

UK PS4 here, zero issues since the update, only done 1 game of PvP but switching lobbies and staying in them has been 100% fine.

UK here had loads of issues that ive never ussually had IE PS4 blue screening 4 times in 1 hour and twice total freeze up ( only ever had blue screening once prior to this update since PS4 launch).Only one disconnect and that was whilst loading, I very rarely have issues like this.

 

Interactions menus not working with post office, Butcher and stables takes upto 9 attempts of backing out and retrying to buy or sell, not had it at clothes or hardware store but only been once 

 

Lots more 1 shot deaths whilst in defense mode and "Never without one" not working in defense mode 

Edited by Mad-Monkey_1st

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
§†range

The update is promising. Just unable to immerse into the RDRO world for some reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr.Rosenthal

Loving the new missions.

 

How many are there? We’re at full honor, done three and progress says 84%. Does that mean we only have the low honor mission left to do now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fun 2
Posted (edited)

Is it me or my game is crashing more often ?

I crashed during poker game, and another one when I started "The Boy" stranger mission.

It never happened to me before the update.

Edited by Fun 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowlessDevil
2 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Is it me or my game is crashing more often ?

I crashed during poker game, and another one when I started "The Boy" stranger mission.

It never happened to me before the update.

Earlier this afternoon I kept having the error that I wasn't able to connect to Rockstar's server..it lasted for about an hour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pepperjack

So is there any story payout to the saint denie bank rob mission? My posse got nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clinical oppression

split point crafting is working great now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeFury1997

The new missions are great and are an improvement over the ones we had at launch. Only downside is the framerate is terrible during cutscenes. This update is a step in the right direction and this defensive playstyle is a lot better than gtas passive mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aFinn
4 hours ago, Fun 2 said:

Is it me or my game is crashing more often ? 

I crashed during poker game, and another one when I started "The Boy" stranger mission.

It never happened to me before the update.

My game crashed after playing the first story mission and loaded into free roam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames

Not only are animals more abundant, but I'm seeing them in places I haven't seen before. Spotted some spoonbills along the Kamassa River near the O in Lemoyne which I've never seen there before 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxJazzy42xX

Finally played some of this new mode Overrun and I don't like it at all this can go in the back with Plunder.  In 5 matches I'll capture plenty to get a huge margin in the lead and then when I'm killed I'm stuck on a black screen for 25 seconds just so they can respawn me with our team now losing....5 times. The payout for Overrun ain't all that either. Their new victory and defeat screens is nice, but this mode ain't it chief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Van_Hellsing
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ShadowlessDevil said:

Earlier this afternoon I kept having the error that I wasn't able to connect to Rockstar's server..it lasted for about an hour 

I think a lot of people are logging on. The servers can not handle the traffic. If the interest dies down again, I will be able to stay online. 

Now I get booted every 3 minutes.

 

Rockstar alse minimized synchronization with the servers while crafting. If you craft bullets, you see an update message every 5 bullets. Before the update, it would sync after every bullet. 

 

Looting corpses is more buggy than before. The animation freezes and leaves my avatar stuck for ten seconds. 

 

The LeMat reload speed is very slow. It takes three shots to kill a NPC. 

 

Rockstar added "in a showdown" after any "kill x players with this gun" daily objective. I wished Rockstar would cancel all pvp daily objectives altogether. 

Edited by Van_Hellsing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxJazzy42xX
18 minutes ago, Van_Hellsing said:

I think a lot of people are logging on. The servers can not handle the traffic. If the interest dies down again, I will be able to stay online. 

Now I get booted every 3 minutes.

 

Rockstar alse minimized synchronization with the servers while crafting. If you craft bullets, you see an update message every 5 bullets. Before the update, it would sync after every bullet. 

 

Looting corpses is more buggy than before. The animation freezes and leaves my avatar stuck for ten seconds. 

 

The LeMat reload speed is very slow. It takes three shots to kill a NPC. 

 

Rockstar added "in a showdown" after any "kill x players with this gun" daily objective. I wished Rockstar would cancel all pvp daily objectives altogether. 

Yes I froze in the looting animation and teleported out of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
6 hours ago, Dr.Rosenthal said:

Loving the new missions.

 

How many are there? We’re at full honor, done three and progress says 84%. Does that mean we only have the low honor mission left to do now?

5 new missions, and yeah, the others are low honor. I was in the same situation, I begrudgingly indulged in a NPC killing spree to tank my honor, when I passed the half way point the other missions became available.

 

After that, my usual hunting routine soon had me back to max honor again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kenmy13999
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Mad-Monkey_1st said:

UK here had loads of issues that ive never ussually had IE PS4 blue screening 4 times in 1 hour and twice total freeze up ( only ever had blue screening once prior to this update since PS4 launch).Only one disconnect and that was whilst loading, I very rarely have issues like this.

 

Interactions menus not working with post office, Butcher and stables takes upto 9 attempts of backing out and retrying to buy or sell, not had it at clothes or hardware store but only been once 

 

Lots more 1 shot deaths whilst in defense mode and "Never without one" not working in defense mode 

Try rebuilding your database. Blue screen that frequent might be because of corrupted data, had it happen a lot after I installed the game when I bought it but haven't had it since I rebuild the database 

Edited by kenmy13999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rokushakubo
3 hours ago, RaigeGames said:

Not only are animals more abundant, but I'm seeing them in places I haven't seen before. Spotted some spoonbills along the Kamassa River near the O in Lemoyne which I've never seen there before 

Totally. I was riding along the east side of Kamassa River and say 2 spoonbills, 2 herons, a crane and an egret together. I've frequented this zone since launch and never say anything close to that concentration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrismads

Dead animals still despawn if you don't stare at it at all times. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st

Lots of good things but bugged to fook as well "Lobby depending" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djb204

I’m super exited for the roles this summer. I wonder what other roles will follow? I can’t wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Son of Dutch

My game crashed today 2 times back to back huh... anyone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
46 minutes ago, Son of Dutch said:

My game crashed today 2 times back to back huh... anyone else?

I had one blue screen crash last night, but that's all as far as crashes and disconnections go.

1 hour ago, djb204 said:

I’m super exited for the roles this summer. I wonder what other roles will follow? I can’t wait.

Me too. I'm also looking forward to seeing how R* expand upon the roles further down the line as well. They have real potential.

 

My only concern is balancing. I hope that there isn't a role that is obviously more profitable than the others, because the majority of players will chase the cash and gold. I'd rather not see most players end up in a Leviticus Cornwall simulator, as diversity will help the game move forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pocket Fox

Loaded in, rode for 20 seconds, encountered a stranger needing a lift (ambush) then found a hideout 15 seconds away, then riding for a few mins get attacked by wolves, then when skinning wolves hear gunshots, check it out and its a camp being attacked, save people in the camp.

 

All in the space of like 10-15 mins.

 

heckin brilliant!

 

I finally feel like a rootin, tootin, shootin cowgirl in the wild west.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam Doe

The world feels so alive since the update :

 

- Im amazed by the spawn of animals, easy to find targets and hunt now

- The loot on bodies has been increased and more regular for me. Still not getting treasure maps but it will surely get better

- A lot of bug fixed for me : vanishing pelts and bodies, game is also more stable even if I had a DC one night in 4 hours of playing maybe

 

I also noticed a new challenge that surely tells us about the future --> In the 'exploration' sub-category of the buckle awards you can now see a challenge saying 'Defend campsites'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUT THE BENZ
20 hours ago, TheExecutor10 said:

Just think about it. For all the things Rockstar has done wrong regarding the economy in the Beta and for all the things we can complain about ... the Daily challenges are now a huge way to earn Gold (and even some XP and cash).

flipside: they know we will NEED every f*ckin nugget once they drop new content, especially, watch SHEDS being implemented down the road as the landlord will say "THIS WILL REQUIRE GOLD TO PURCHASE, I'M AFRAID. DO YOU HAVE SOME!?!?"

and the prices will be so high that all the BONUS gold you got and the amount you can get of dailies will be JUST ABOUT enough to buy that one  shed - forget about upgrading it with a stable for your horse and sh*t....you will NOT have enough gold for that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mad-Monkey_1st
3 hours ago, Son of Dutch said:

My game crashed today 2 times back to back huh... anyone else?

Yes had 4 blue screens PS4 strait after update and a further 2 screen freezes yesterday but it seems to have settled down now. Only ever had one blue screen crash since PS4 launch till this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.