Jump to content

MOTW #137


Roxie

Recommended Posts

GBlYHlm.png
Theme of the week:
XfE7oBe.jpg/
Description:
Mystery is a genre of fiction which involves a mysterious death or crime to be solved, you can create a mission which deals with the unsolved problem like a crime scene especially with murder.


Entries:
.....


Participation Deadline: 15 May
Voting: 17 May:

....
 

CREDITS:

AnDReJ98 - Founder of MOTW & Leader

Dutchy3010 & PatrickW - Creators of DYOM



 

Edited by Roxie
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please don't divert from the established format for MOTW threads.

Spoiler
On 9/3/2018 at 8:45 PM, Target13 said:

Here below is the layout which all hosts are required to use for the contests. Please copy this layout to the best of your ability and avoid any changes minor or major.

Don't mess around with text colors, sizes or formats. I cannot stress this enough. If you have any complaints or suggestions, I would like to receive a PM from you.

 

 

MOTW #x: Theme title

GBlYHlm.png

For rules and guidelines, click here.

 

This week's theme

Describe the theme to the best of your ability.

 

Example (ONLY if deemed necessary to better describe the theme.)

A video or picture which provides an example of the theme

Entries

(Participant's GTAF Handle)

Entry title

 

(Participant's GTAF Handle)

Disqualified Entry title

 

Deadlines

Participation: Day Month Year - 18:00 PM (GMT Timezone)

Voting: Day Month Year - 18:00 PM (GMT Timezone)

 

Credits

AnDReJ98 - Founder of MOTW & Leader

Chips237 - Co-Leader of MOTW 2013

Target13 - Co-Leader of MOTW 2014 & 2018

The Odyssey - Founder of the MOTW Discussion Thread

Host's GTAF Handle - Winner of MOTW #x and Host

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^^Although I don't agree with going too far way from standard format, little variety and improvisation with colors which Roxie used looks nice actually.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't agree, this thread is an eyesore. Nobody is complaining about a little improvisation (as seen in recent threads) but this is just plain ugly in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AnthonyCo0L

I would like to join this event, but I will try to improve myself in my own missions so I will only give reviews of gameplay.

10 minutes ago, Target13 said:

I don't agree, this thread is an eyesore. Nobody is complaining about a little improvisation (as seen in recent threads) but this is just plain ugly in my opinion.

If this consider an argument, why not make a poll or voting :)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RithRake24
3 minutes ago, AnthonyCo0L said:

I would like to join this event, but I will try to improve myself in my own missions so I will only give reviews of gameplay.

If this consider an argument, why not make a poll or voting :)?

This is not an argument, it is simply a discussion between @Target13 and @AnDReJ98, who are the leaders of MOTW.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A little variety is nice, but the font used in the bottom is abhorrent, and the choice of colors couldn't be any worse if randomly picked.

 

I agree with Target, it's better to have a consistent layout.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You guys have a point, didn't even notice font change on the bottom tho. 

 

Well Roxie, I guess you will just have to make it more 'eye appealing' by not using so much different colors, and sticking to one normal font to make things look more appealing to the regular format if anything. That's what I would do at least.

 

It's been a while since the last time I've made a thread from scratch, but now I see that there's a reason why I have always used the most simplest format ever, especially when it comes to motw.

 

Edited by AnDReJ98
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A'ight so I*ve change font and the colors to its normal state as you can see no different colors ^^ since T13 is one of the leaders of MOTW I cant say anything about him.
 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So no one is participating....I'm always here if anyone is still making a mission reply here I can extend participation deadline for 2 or 3 days ^^ 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

we have to stop it for now, little break wont hurt ^^ 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
NerdWithGuns
On 5/10/2019 at 5:31 PM, Roxie said:

GBlYHlm.png
Theme of the week:
XfE7oBe.jpg/
Description:
Mystery is a genre of fiction which involves a mysterious death or crime to be solved, you can create a mission which deals with the unsolved problem like a crime scene especially with murder.


Entries (1)

XzeuX

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/60810



Participation Deadline: 15 May
Voting: 17 May:

....

CREDITS:

AnDReJ98 - Founder of MOTW & Leader

 



 

 

On 5/16/2019 at 3:54 PM, Roxie said:

So no one is participating....I'm always here if anyone is still making a mission reply here I can extend participation deadline for 2 or 3 days ^^ 

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/60810

Here, I posted a mission for this MOTW

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NerdWithGuns
3 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

Your entry is not counted since MOTW has been temporarily paused.

Oh. Paused? What that means? And when is the next MOTW?

Idk cuz I'm new in this forum and this is the first time I'm trying to participate in MOTW.Thanks for the info.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, XzeuX said:

Oh. Paused? What that means? And when is the next MOTW?

Idk cuz I'm new in this forum and this is the first time I'm trying to participate in MOTW.Thanks for the info.

I am glad you are excited to participate. Unfortunately due to inactivity we have decided to suspend Mission of the Week until further notice, that means as for now we cannot say when the contest will start again.

To stay updated I advise you to keep an eye on the MOTW Discussion thread here on the forums and the MOTW Discussion channel on the DYOM discord. Cheers!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NerdWithGuns
5 minutes ago, Target13 said:

I am glad you are excited to participate. Unfortunately due to inactivity we have decided to suspend Mission of the Week until further notice, that means as for now we cannot say when the contest will start again.

To stay updated I advise you to keep an eye on the MOTW Discussion thread here on the forums and the MOTW Discussion channel on the DYOM discord. Cheers!

Ohhh.. I see.. Thanks!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SeanAlgerian

I really want MOTW to return this summer since I am free, but there some people that are studying and in problems which make MOTW more inactive.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.