Spider-Vice

D8OY4zWUIAUF-uw.png:large 

Message added by Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Watch Dogs 3

RDR2 PC 

Cyberpunk 2077

Billy Russo

Anyone else gutted Sony won't be at E3 this year? I kind of feel like it's killed some of the hype for me. I always enjoyed their conferences, but I guess if they have nothing to show really it makes sense not to have one.

Hopefully there will be a ton of multi-platform games.

MostWantedMVP
22 hours ago, Billy Russo said:

Anyone else gutted Sony won't be at E3 this year? I kind of feel like it's killed some of the hype for me. I always enjoyed their conferences, but I guess if they have nothing to show really it makes sense not to have one.

I'm a huge PlayStation fan and it's aways my yearly excitement to see what Sony has to offer. I don't think it will be the same without them, nothing can top Sony at E3 2017. That was one my favorite PlayStation E3's ever. 

I'm hoping there are quite a few surprises though. Like when Crash remastered was announced, everyone went crazy.

Billy Russo
On 5/23/2019 at 10:55 PM, MostWantedMVP said:

I'm a huge PlayStation fan and it's aways my yearly excitement to see what Sony has to offer. I don't think it will be the same without them, nothing can top Sony at E3 2017. That was one my favorite PlayStation E3's ever. 

I'm hoping there are quite a few surprises though. Like when Crash remastered was announced, everyone went crazy.

Crash remastered was so good. 😮 Many rage moments though.

I do feel my excitement is a lot less this year, but I'm still excited to see the games. I just like seeing new games.

AiraCobra
On 5/22/2019 at 6:55 PM, Billy Russo said:

I'm probably wrong but I believe they may be skipping this year is to build up suspense or they plan on having their own conference in relation to the official announcement of the PS5

Billy Russo
1 minute ago, AiraCobra said:

I'm probably wrong but I believe they may be skipping this year is to build up suspense or they plan on having their own conference in relation to the official announcement of the PS5

Makes sense. They've already revealed majority of their big games still to come out, nothing they announce now would likely warrant a full conference. Saving everything for a huge PS5 conference makes me really excited to see what is coming in the future.

AiraCobra

Everybody is mentioning RDR II for PC, Does this mean that R* has a slot at E3 this year?

I don't even remember the last time R* was at E3

DOUGL4S1
Posted (edited)

Cyberpunk 2077

Watch_Dogs 3

Anything about the new Need for Speed game announced earlier this year.

Whatever Rockstar is doing right now.

Very unlikely, but anything about the new Test Drive game being developed by Bigben/Kylotonn.

Also pretty excited for new Bethesda/Todd Howard memes.

Edited by DOUGL4S1

Jason

Squeenix's Avengers game is confirmed to be revealed at their conference, it'll be very interesting to see exactly what that game is and how it plays.

Also Sony getting their E3 announcements out of the way now, Death Stranding just got a release date + gameplay and rumours are that TLOU2 is getting a release date any day now, apparently early 2020. Ghost of Tsushima I guess is going to be their gen closer. Strong final year for the PS4 when it comes to exclusives.

Zello
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

Also pretty excited for new Bethesda/Todd Howard memes.

Edited by Zello

MostWantedMVP
7 hours ago, Jason said:

Squeenix's Avengers game is confirmed to be revealed at their conference, it'll be very interesting to see exactly what that game is and how it plays.

As long as it's singleplayer only with no microtransactions like Marvel's Spider-Man, I'll be happy.

But I have a gut feeling it will be the opposite. Especially since the official twitter handle is "@PlayAvengers". Sounds like a F2P MMO.

giphy.webp

I don't know....we'll see.

Jason
17 minutes ago, MostWantedMVP said:

As long as it's singleplayer only with no microtransactions like Marvel's Spider-Man, I'll be happy.

It's not. All rumours point to it being some sort of co-op game with GaaS aspects. I'd be toooootally down for that tbh, but the DLC needs to be content cause the idea of paying 20 bucks for one of my favourite costumes on a store sounds horrifying.

TheSantader25

I'll probably die sooner than the day I finally understand what the hell Death Stranding is actually about. 

SonOfLiberty
10 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

I'll probably die sooner than the day I finally understand what the hell Death Stranding is actually about. 

This game has me intrigued, but I have to admit it looks like it's going to be incredibly contrived and confusing. 

MostWantedMVP
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Jason said:

It's not. All rumours point to it being some sort of co-op game with GaaS aspects. I'd be toooootally down for that tbh, but the DLC needs to be content cause the idea of paying 20 bucks for one of my favourite costumes on a store sounds horrifying.

I'm interested to see what Crystal Dymanics have done, maybe it will be a singleplayer game with co-op. Their Tomb Raider games are beautiful and they are known for making good single-player games. All will be revealed at E3.

Edited by MostWantedMVP

Jason
1 minute ago, MostWantedMVP said:

I'm interested to see what Crystal Dymanics have done, maybe it will be a singleplayer game with co-op. Their Tomb Raider games are beautiful and they are known for making good single-player games. All will be revealed at E3.

Was reading on Era last night and someone who sounded like he knew a bit about the game said it's single player with 4 player co-op, story focused. Really eased a lot of potential fears I had about the game reading that.

Also Death Stranding's story and world seems like the sort of horror I absolutely adore but the gameplay from the few short clips looked very.... underwhelming to me though? So much hype about it being something new and I guess it still just looked like an ordinary game. We'll see what he means by connecting cities and how other players come into play, that stuff sounds interesting.

MostWantedMVP
Just now, Jason said:

Also Death Stranding's story and world seems like the sort of horror I absolutely adore but the gameplay from the few short clips looked very.... underwhelming to me though? So much hype about it being something new and I guess it still just looked like an ordinary game. We'll see what he means by connecting cities and how other players come into play, that stuff sounds interesting.

I'm going into it like I did with Horizon, I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. It's very confusing though. I think we need to see more gameplay/more context on what it's actually about. That trailer was all over the place.

The Last of Us Part II is what I'm excited for the most. I heard we're getting a new gameplay on State of Play which is today apparently. 👀

DEADWOODZ

Interested to find more about Death Stranding for sure, I do like the sound of when you die you have to fight you’re way out of another world. The online interaction, however that’s going to be done just doesn’t catch my attention tbh. The mind of Hideo Kojima boggles me...

Also news just surfaced about it being a timed PS4 exclusive, coming to PC at a later date. Hmmm!

Fireman

I would love to see some Jedi: Fallen Order gameplay, some more Dying Light 2 and Bloodlines 2 would be great too and quite likely.

ten-a-penny

DOOM Eternal. That's all it. I really don't care about anything else, not even The Elder Scrolls 6 interests me as much as DooM Eternal. I wanna know the release date dammit!

DEADWOODZ
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ten-a-penny said:

DOOM Eternal. That's all it. I really don't care about anything else, not even The Elder Scrolls 6 interests me as much as DooM Eternal. I wanna know the release date dammit!

I’ll be surprised if we even get a hint of more TESVI.

Edited by DEADWOODZ

DOUGL4S1
On 5/29/2019 at 12:18 PM, DOUGL4S1 said:

Anything about the new Need for Speed game announced earlier this year.

...nevermind!

Jason

Last I heard was that TES VI and Starfield will be no shows at this years E3.

Also, Ubisoft revealed their E3 plans and what we can expect to see: Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Rainbow 6 Siege, The Division 2, For Honor and "1-2 more things". Those 1-2 more things are rumoured to be a roller action game and Watch Dogs 3. There's also rumours (more like a leak) that they'll announce a Ubisoft pass, their take on EA Access and Xbox Games Pass.

EA also don't have a traditional conference, which is good because it's been absolutely horrible for like 5 years in a row. It sounds like they'll be revealing and talking about upcoming games and DLC over a few hours, SW: Jedi Fallen Order will start that show, Apex Legends, BFV, Fifa, Madden and The Sims 4 are all confirmed, don't think they'll have anything new to announce other than the this years sports games, maybe The Sims 5 will be announced given that they just gave The Sims 4 away for free.

There's some rumours that Microsoft might have a few things up their sleeve from MS Game Studios and I believe Gears 5 is basically all but confirmed for this year and I would assume their conference will also be where Cyberpunk 2077 debuts a new trailer (probably to kick the show off would be my guess).

It's gonna be a really interesting E3 with no Sony and EA doing.. whatever it is that they're doing, plus the looming next-gen consoles. Microsoft's conference is gonna be packed to the rafters I think, heard it's like 2 hours long.

Static

Im just tryin to see that AMD announcement for deets on Ryzen 3 and the RX line.

Jason

That PC conference could be.... something, what with Epic sponsoring it. 

Shadowfennekin
Posted (edited)

Saints Row 5

Watch Dogs 3 - Hope my boy Wrench returns!

RDR 2 SP DLC or even RDR 1 remastered as SP DLC

A new DC game that isn't lego. Nothing bad with lego, I just want a NEW DC game!

Lego Star Wars Rogue One/Solo

Edited by Shadowfennekin

JC_HUMBLE
Posted (edited)

I want that Harry Potter game 

https://youtu.be/u0elKGOUzYs

Edited by JC_HUMBLE

TheSantader25

Ah man sucks that Sony isn't there this year. It feels like a big part of the E3 hype is lost because they aren't there. 

K^2
5 hours ago, JC_HUMBLE said:

I want that Harry Potter game 

https://youtu.be/u0elKGOUzYs

Wouldn't hold my breath.

Jason

That Harry Potter game is next-gen I think.