2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
ALifeOfMisery

NEW SIMEON PREMIUM DELUXE REPO WORK AND EXECUTIVE OFFICE GIVEAWAY

PwnageSoldier
1 hour ago, 555-We-Tip said:

The Vagner is going to make me some good money on Cutting Coroners. 

tfw you aren't a good enough race driver

Related image

I literally don't think I've finished a single Time Trial ever, let alone a Premium Race.

-LN-
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, RyuNova said:

The Terrorbyte makes the office redundant.

I use it to fill my snacks and thats it.

The office is still where I always spawn; the ability to summon any vehicle from any garage and the Pegasus list make it very worthwhile! I do use the Terrorbyte for sourcing crates, cars, etc and agree that it works best for this, but unless I'm missing something, you cannot have a look at your warehouse stock on hand via the Terrorbyte nor buy/upgrade warehouses at all. So, I dunno, I still find it all very useful - the Terrorbyte is a nice bonus, but it can't replace the office for me entirely.

2 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

Thank f*ck they didn't give away Lombank. 

I've only ever owned Lombank and I can't imagine being anywhere else! I wouldn't ever leave it; even if all the rest were being given away as free and I were entitled to a full refund for trading it in. Lombank is perfect and I much prefer its location compared to both Arcadius and Maze Bank Tower.

I can't say anything negative about x2 on bunker sales; that's just about the easiest money you can make in the game without glitches or putting forth much effort. Also, it's nice to see x2 on all of the new missions again for another week; I've been careful not to overdo them and burn myself out, so it'll be nice to take advantage of them here and there since it won't be difficult to find others who will still be interested in joining them.

Decent week; I can't complain and neither can anyone who doesn't have an office yet. :p

Edited by -LN-

JackCarter

Moved over into Lombank late last year... what a ridiculous view... I always thought my Richards Majestic APT 51 had the best view, but Lombank knocked it out of the park for what I like to see when I log in to Los Santos...  I originally had Maze Bank West because of it's location was closer to my APT & my evac routes and it was much cheaper than Lombank. It's cool to see them give it away for free, I guess. Best location of all the offices, but was already way overcrowded.. Probably will reach 2014 Eclipse levels now... What a great time that was, being the only person in a full lobby to not spawn at Eclipse Towers.. I also still buy snacks at stores when near them. Owning a vast amount of territory on the map or any map or even real life for that matter, will never be redundant regardless of how anybody plays the game, stating otherwise is ignorant, but you do you little buddy.

IamCourtney

Arcadius remains the lowkey best office, expensive enough to keep the riffraff out but still a bargain compared to Lombank or Maze Tower 😛

Not that it matters as much as it once did in the post-TB era...

Agent 14
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, kenmy13999 said:

You get the benefit of probably having an office for a long time 😉

Who want that cheap ass office anyway? 😎

I have mine at arcadius business center lol which I feel is the best.

But they could've gave us at least 500k for owning an office already lol

Edited by Agent 14

kenmy13999
22 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

First I had Arcadius but traded to Maze Bank Tower when that was beneficial when swapping characters 😉  eventually I changed to Lombank and will stay there as long as I'm in Los Santos. 

They gave or said they would give people $250K for owning a clubhouse so I guess they could've done that here also, or $500k as you say 

PwnageSoldier

If y'all are still interested in Simeon Repo missions, you can use a PV RCV instead of calling 911 Dispatch for a fire crew or stealing a Firetruck from the station.

IamCourtney

Only way I'll ever own an RCV is if they give em away free, and then I'd only bother since the garage space can't be used for anything else.

Urban Legends

I was on the top of my CEO office today and got nearly 10 kills before I basically got bored. .. I say give the little kiddies everything for free. Obviously the past generations dont matter..

Shiloh Comes
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, PwnageSoldier said:

tfw you aren't a good enough race driver

Related image

I literally don't think I've finished a single Time Trial ever, let alone a Premium Race.

I've won some Premium Races before, but as for time trials, around every 6 months I think "I might have a go at that" and for some reason, I always choose a motorcycle, which, despite having 1514 race wins, I will without doubt faceplant into a telegraph pole almost immediately and remember why it's been 6 months since I did this.

39 minutes ago, IamCourtney said:

Only way I'll ever own an RCV is if they give em away free, and then I'd only bother since the garage space can't be used for anything else.

I bought it as furniture. The Chernobog, which I also bought as furniture looks very lonely without it.

Trouble is, then you turn around and see the Khanjali and IT looks lonely. Next thing you know, you have an Insurgent Pick-up, an APC, a Half-track, a Menacer, a Barrage, a Nightshark and a Stromberg.

And apart from the occasional whimsical 5 minute Desert Storm fantasy outside the windfarm facility, you rarely drive any of them again.

Edited by Shiloh Comes

BigBrother67
Posted (edited)

Even with Maze-bank West being free, the area won't completely goto sh!t, most knuckle heads will be and have been drawn to Maze Tower. IMO.

Edited by BigBrother67

Teddykgb123

I'm really bloody tired of Simeon missions and I agree w the post above. Everyone who waned an office now has one and they only make the super cheap one available. Why not also give a 50$ discount on the more expensive office?

-LN-
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, PwnageSoldier said:

I can't recall ever doing the time trials; if I have, it's been years, but a friend and I from the forums used to do the premium races ever so often together. That was fun back in the day. However, I tried one just the other night and got so frustrated because I didn't have enough time to pick the right car (since I've got a bit of a muscle car addiction), and then I was quickly reminded of why I don't even bother anymore and haven't for ages - slipstream combined with non-contact! Yea, no, that's just silly and turns what could be a good race into a horrible joke. Why must they do this? I mean, it's bad enough those two options are still on by default for all regular contact races, but combining them with non-contact makes things even worse! Ugh, I really, really cannot express just how much I loathe and have always hated both slipstream and catch-up though!

Edited by -LN-

KazzMajol
16 hours ago, kenmy13999 said:

Who want that cheap ass office anyway? 😎

that cheap-ass office is the best one if you ask me.

oh lord, the money keeps on stacking up.     i was at $113 millions before they coerced me into buying a two-cannon firetruck with the new Simeon mission.   but at least it was on sale.     all of that is since the first Arena War update, when i spent myself back down to zero.

what they need next is a melee combat update of some kind, where we can enter the Arena and have some Karate Champ / Mortal Kombat-type nonsense going on, and incorporate the moves into your normal everyday freemode, so we can finally throw some real beatdowns on each other instead of flailing around with elbows and haymakers and waffle stomps.

The Gator
Posted (edited)

Nvm

Edited by The Gator

CanadianMuscle

This week so far...

giphy.gif

drizztle
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Teddykgb123 said:

I'm really bloody tired of Simeon missions and I agree w the post above. Everyone who waned an office now has one and they only make the super cheap one available. Why not also give a 50$ discount on the more expensive office?

I dun understand why rockstar make such missions in this way....

They can make those repo work more serious and well organized.

For example,Write a background story and link them as a heist.

Make them as brand new vehicle warehouse quests with higher payment which need extra investment like support property or technology.(Maybe a showroom to sell the stolen car.)

In the story line, doesn't Simeon dead or his business already closed/losing market power in 2013? Our character suppose to take over the "car resell" business after the GTA 5 main story over.

It is so strange for us to steal some 2M vehicles or monopoly to get 20k when we have a vehicle warehouse business ourselves....

I hope these missions are just introduction of next dlc content ...............

Edited by drizztle

drizztle
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, KazzMajol said:

that cheap-ass office is the best one if you ask me.

oh lord, the money keeps on stacking up.     i was at $113 millions before they coerced me into buying a two-cannon firetruck with the new Simeon mission.   but at least it was on sale.     all of that is since the first Arena War update, when i spent myself back down to zero.

what they need next is a melee combat update of some kind, where we can enter the Arena and have some Karate Champ / Mortal Kombat-type nonsense going on, and incorporate the moves into your normal everyday freemode, so we can finally throw some real beatdowns on each other instead of flailing around with elbows and haymakers and waffle stomps.

Office location do not haste/slow ur cargo/vehicle mission from the beginning.(the warehouse location matter) Even it does, you may buy a terrorbyte to take ur mission in the best place.

The cheapest is cost efficiency only .....

4M office has a nice view but a very high roof which cost time to land (If u want to repair ur ceo buzzard by landing on it, u will blame it)The roof is good for snipping if u are a try hard moron, u will love it. If u ask the assistant to bring ur own car, it often spawn in strange location(So I prefer driving my car from office garage)

The 2M office is so far so good,if u drive tall car like insurgent, u may stuck near the garage exit.....

3M office has the best sea view

My male character pick the 4M and my female character pick the 3M

Edited by drizztle

Gridl0k
Posted (edited)

Everyone who's happy with Arcadius should check out how many stairs Lombank has on the roof :D

I think this is the first time a contact mission has made me repaint a PV;

ohvsWHy.png

Edited by Gridl0k

Teddykgb123

Why are all stunt races not 2x? Only special vehicle races, so you can piss away money on special vehicles you truly don't need. Even at 30-40% off, the Ruiner 2000 is a rip off. Greedy effing bastards.

REXX

The free office was nice for my secondary character on PC, seeing as my money is nowhere near what it is on PS4 at the moment.

Shiloh Comes
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

Everyone who's happy with Arcadius should check out how many stairs Lombank has on the roof :D

I used to move around regularly just for a change when they were on sale, so I've had Maze West 3 times, the Tower 4 times, Arcadius 4 times and Lombank 4 times, and Lombank spanks the lot of them back to the stone age. Haven't moved for over a year now. The only criticism is that it's not higher because the beach is pretty much as far as a parachute will carry you, but that's fine for reaching a personal aircraft spawn. I just wish I could reach the LSIA nightclub!

Edited by Shiloh Comes

wweraw526
Posted (edited)

Question about the 2X gun running bunker sell missions? say if my bunker reaches over 500K then it will be multiple vechicles? I did a sell mission for 441K on Thursday and it seemed to give me one vehicle so I'm assuming after reaching 500K it's more vehicles to the sell mission? anyone know?

Edited by wweraw526

RyuNova
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Question about the 2X gun running bunker sell missions? say if my bunker reaches over 500K then it will be multiple vechicles? I did a sell mission for 441K on Thursday and it seemed to give me one vehicle so I'm assuming after reaching 500K it's more vehicles to the sell mission? anyone know?

Your base (before the x2) needs to be under $180,000 before the "Los Santos percentage" is added for a single vehicle so this week. So basically when you log on to the computer look at how much you would get for selling to Blaine County and half it this week, if its under $180,000 you will get one vehicle.

On weeks that are not x2 then still look at the Blaine County sell price and if its under 180,000 (no halfing) then you will get one vehicle.

This week I can sell a single purchased Resupply for $420,000 and only have one vehicle. Another thing, if you buy Supplies on a completely empty Bunker and let it use all of them and sell right after you will always get one vehicle. So selling to Los Santos will net you $210,000 for $75,000 so that will net you a $135,000 profit for doing nothing assuming you have both upgrades for your Bunker.

Edited by RyuNova

Mdc
On 5/10/2019 at 3:04 PM, Agent 14 said:

Dunno about everyone but they definitely should compensate players who own criminal starter pack a lot more than that! The price of that pack and now they are giving out loads of the items that come as part of it for free or ridiculous discount without it. Its good they getting new players started don't get me wrong but it's very unfair on people who have brought starter pack. 

Agent 14
6 minutes ago, Mdc said:

Dunno about everyone but they definitely should compensate players who own criminal starter pack a lot more than that! The price of that pack and now they are giving out loads of the items that come as part of it for free or ridiculous discount without it. Its good they getting new players started don't get me wrong but it's very unfair on people who have brought starter pack. 

There's no reason to even buy the starter pack anymore since well they also gave out a free MC clubhouse lmao. That's like the ultimate f*ck you to those who bought the starter pack. And yes you're right. People with the starter pack should definitely be compensated since they pay real money for those digital items. Just so that rockstar can give them away for free.

Mdc
18 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

There's no reason to even buy the starter pack anymore since well they also gave out a free MC clubhouse lmao. That's like the ultimate f*ck you to those who bought the starter pack. And yes you're right. People with the starter pack should definitely be compensated since they pay real money for those digital items. Just so that rockstar can give them away for free.

Counterfeit cash business as well for a crazy discount the other week. All they need is a free bunker and they well and truly shafted people. The rest of the pack is complete trash anyway.

J-Scott-D

Has anyone with the free office tried to then upgrade to say, the Lombank location? I was wondering if you get  trade in money from the free Maze Bank West office. 

I have two characters on two different accounts that don't have offices and if I'm going to get them offices,  eventually upgrading to Lombank would be a must. The steps on top of Maze Bank West are annoying.

Crokey
5 hours ago, Teddykgb123 said:

Why are all stunt races not 2x? Only special vehicle races, so you can piss away money on special vehicles you truly don't need. Even at 30-40% off, the Ruiner 2000 is a rip off. Greedy effing bastards.

Psst...

;)

Mdc
48 minutes ago, J-Scott-D said:

Has anyone with the free office tried to then upgrade to say, the Lombank location? I was wondering if you get  trade in money from the free Maze Bank West office. 

I have two characters on two different accounts that don't have offices and if I'm going to get them offices,  eventually upgrading to Lombank would be a must. The steps on top of Maze Bank West are annoying.

I doubt it. You get nothing back on CESP for trading in a free office/bunker/apartment to a better one and that's what they seem to have this free stuff based on.