2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
ALifeOfMisery

NEW SIMEON PREMIUM DELUXE REPO WORK AND EXECUTIVE OFFICE GIVEAWAY

ALifeOfMisery
Posted (edited)

PLUS 2X GTA$ ON GUNRUNNING SALES, VEHICLE DISCOUNTS AND MORE

CCZjU5J.gif

There are plenty of ways to make some extra cash around Southern San Andreas this week while saving on high-end Vehicles and Properties. Simeon Yetarian has been keeping a close eye on your work and he needs your help with two more jobs, both paying out Double Rewards. Plus, take advantage of bonuses on Gunrunning Sales, Special Vehicle Races and more.

And play anytime through May 15th to unlock the Warstock Cap and pick up the Maze Bank West Executive Office, both at absolutely no cost. That's right: it's free real estate.

a9b31e690614bcf306cd5cbdd5735197eefb42bd

8fa3d8d4ef51d7decde11b58047622549b540317

Thanks to the petty vindictiveness of his competition, Simeon's latest shipment is going up in smoke. In order to avoid any unwanted attention from the authorities he's not calling 911 - he's calling you. Acquire yourself a fire truck and extinguish the fires as well as any lingering arsonists.

81f5a22d4139a98a8a01cd41f2e0dbd82d934785

zIehzXZ.gif

A local international businessman is selling some luxury cars to a foreign buyer -- off the books, of course. The cars are set to leave town in the back of a privately chartered cargo plane. That's where you come in: intercept the shipment at LSIA, escape from the cops, get the vehicles to a safe location. Simeon will handle the rest.

236da55253d043c8f13c7c8dca0a5a4b6125f55f

On top of 2X GTA$ & RP on all Simeon Premium Deluxe Repo Work Missions, aspiring arms dealers can make a killing this week with twice the payout on Gunrunning Sell Missions. Cash and RP Rewards are also doubled for all Special Vehicle Races and G-Rating Versus Missions.

dcbeb8427cc4c4a32fa79eb4cca15ef16d1c5999

Jump start your executive career by picking up the Maze Bank West Executive Office, free of charge. Simply pull up your iFruit, open the Dynasty8 Executive website and claim your headquarters, completely pro bono. Once you’ve procured this commercial office space, you can customize it and use it as a hub to engage in all sorts of corporate malfeasance.

b89edfc9f441f562fe1a81d28efe537a0dc80b10

Play GTA Online any time this week through May 15th to gear up and support the military industrial complex by unlocking the Warstock Cap.

2e22481a6a76a9f37e4c5ff3e4f5035d9fad339a

Host a Doomsday Heist from your very own sprawling, underground lair with 40% off all Facilities, Renovations & Add-Ons and take advantage of a number of other property discounts, running all week long.

• Facilities – 40% off
  • Facilities Renovations & Add-Ons – 40% off
  • 10-Car Garages – 50% off
  • All Vehicle Workshops – 30% off
  • All Weapon Workshops – 30% off

There are plenty of premium and military-grade vehicles also on sale this week:

• HVY Insurgent Pick-Up Custom – 40% off
  • HVY APC – 40% off
  • Armored Karin Kuruma – 30% off
  • RCV – 30% off
  • Progen Itali GTB – 30% off
  • Imponte Ruiner 2000 – 40% off
  • Coil Rocket Voltic – 40% off
  • Nagasaki Blazer Aqua – 40% off
  • RM-10 Bombushka – 40% off
  • Pfister Neon – 35% off
  • Lampadati Viseris – 35% off

Stock up on battlefield essentials before your next firefight with a 35% off all ammunition and more:

• Body Armor – 35% off
  • Ammo (includes Mk II) – 35% off
  • Doomsday Heist Clothing – 30% off

84e07c57d0fedf206b3919777707d50b23c61f97

1377796ec3facee14d9e333d60268bd3f403f26fART TO ART

5a22c9542b730629cd4bce84d8616f42a31c3451CUTTING CORONERS

To join a Premium Race, either enter through the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. Ante up GTA$20K and compete for first place against seven other racers, which awards GTA$100K, while 2nd and 3rd place finishers will receive GTA$30K and GTA$20K respectively.

• May 9: Muscle In (locked to Muscle)
  • May 10 - 13: Art to Art (locked to Motorcycles)
  • May 14 - 15: Cutting Coroners (locked to Super)

For more information on all the latest GTA Online bonuses, head to the Social Club Events page.

Newswire

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

Lonely-Martin

Not bad for me. :)

Shadowfennekin

The free office ain't bad

But pretty boring event week as usual

ALifeOfMisery
Posted (edited)

Free office is great for new players

USfaiFw.gif

and on an even more positive note, it might get some undesirables out of Lombank and across the street into the bargain basement office.

Clothing unlock 👍

New missions 👍

X2 Bunker sales 👍

R*s meme reference 👍👍👍

Very hard to fault.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

kenmy13999

Double money on bunker is always welcome :)

wish they had double money on regular stunt races or old school races instead of the special needs races, so that's my only complain + they could just leave the merge glitches be 😉

Maxx1013

I'm always happy with new missions. It's been probably 6 months or more since I've done bunker sales I might do a few this week.

CanadianMuscle

I guess this week, newer players won't need a small loan of a million dollars to get their criminal enterprise started. Or they could use that money to invest in a discounted Facility.

Good move on R*'s end.

Darekl92
Posted (edited)

I'll get a new Itali GTB. Benny ruined my previous one and I really liked to drive it around before the upgrade.

Edited by Darekl92

CarimboHanky

not a bad couple weeks if you ask me, i have earned 27 millions in last 2-3 weeks, im sure with some effort i can pull 10million from this event.

IamCourtney

Hmmmm... reckon there's something big (ie. Expensive) connected to SecuroServ/CEO coming up? Maze West is a pretty big giveaway to offer so naturally I suspect a catch. Double bunker only reinforces the notion.

Would one get full trade-in value moving from their old office to this one for free? I don't think I'd do it personally but something to consider...

hei3enberg
Posted (edited)

This is a remarkable week for a new players! Free office for your new character is just amazing and that's a precedent, we've never got any free properties before. 2x on GR is great while the new missions are cool to get some RP and vehicles are quite interested too, I will finally get another APC to keep a cannon stock.

3 minutes ago, CarimboHanky said:

not a bad couple weeks if you ask me, i have earned 27 millions in last 2-3 weeks, im sure with some effort i can pull 10million from this event. 

Where are you now, Hanky? I'm at 107-108.

Edited by hei3enberg

Sanches

Free office? Nice try, Rockstar, but i'll play some Kathy Rain, it was free either.

BOOGIEMAN219
Posted (edited)

Double money on bunker, great for afk players like me.

Edited by BOOGIEMAN219

CarimboHanky
1 minute ago, hei3enberg said:

Where are you now, Hanky? I'm at 107-108.

hei3enberg
1 minute ago, CarimboHanky said:

Keeping it up for the new update or is just for fun?

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

It's another good week, which means a number of things:

• Earn shed loads of cash for the next big update, which is going to be more expensive than ever before
  • Entice noobs into the CEO spending curve of special crates and warehouses, and continue to bait them into buying Bunkers and all the hidden costs behind that.

TBH, I'm completely burned out. 2X Bunker sales again! Awesome, but you still have to be logged in for 2.5 hours or so to get the benefits from that. I'm looking forward to the next big update now, bring it on.

Edited by Jenkiiii

Taterman
2 minutes ago, BOOGIEMAN219 said:

Double money on bunker, great for afk players like me.

Just don't let this happen to you:   1000+ Guns Seized in Bel-Air

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

204.5 M as of last night :D

Edited by Jenkiiii

CarimboHanky
Just now, hei3enberg said:

just for fun, i used to have 230, but was really careless in the last year or so, after spending a few months in rdr2(single player) i came back to gtao and started to make money, playing missions, simply having fun.

PkUnzipper
Posted (edited)

This is one of the best weekly promos to date. 

If only R* would unlock that 3rd character slot which they had intended to do when GTAO first went live. Not many players are going to delete their established characters to restart from scratch.

Especially if they've been playing with the same character since day 1 like me. Wouldn't consider doing this for my 2nd char which just passed lvl 93 recently since they own other upgraded business like bunker.

Most of the player base are established and so already bought an office from the exec DLC when it came out ages ago. So the timing of this promo is kind of pointless IMO

Edited by PkUnzipper

Neemo

Is the ceo garage workshop on sale too? And can i buy it with having a ceo garage level?

RyuNova

When you are making so much money but you dont have anything you want to buy. :(

When you have so much excess money that you can buy the pointless Yacht and not care then you know you have too much money.

PkUnzipper
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CarimboHanky said:

just for fun, i used to have 230, but was really careless in the last year or so, after spending a few months in rdr2(single player) i came back to gtao and started to make money, playing missions, simply having fun.

Welcome back!  I'm an immersive/PvE minded gamer and don't care to mindlessly grind/rush missions, activities etc. with sole goal of leveling up rapidly. So I've always done missions from RPG approach when my character was a low level, ambitious, up and coming thug on streets LS. Made him always dress the part for the contact he was running jobs for.  This was perfect justification for all the $$$ he'd spent on his wardrobe.

Like if he got a call from Madrazzo, he'd wear a suit and tie/business attire (complete with fedora and sunglasses) to do the job. If he got a job from Lamar/Gerald, he'd wear street/gang wear. If working for Ron, wear biker attire and for Lester paramilitary/merc gear etc. That's how I've been playing the game since day 1.

Also have him keep a weekly schedule. So on weekends, he takes a break from work and goes golfing/plays tennis. Spend 1 on 1 quality time with Devon Weston trying to beat his personal PR parachuting. Hangout on the beach and do some boat races. Touring and sight seeing LS with the ultra light or blimp. Either take a mountain bike or the tram car up Mt Chilliad. Do some biking/hiking on the trails. Wear expensive designer clothing and go hangout in the VIP box in his nightclub. Then get high, piss punch drunk and black out/wake up in the bathroom. Or hang out on his yacht in his playboy pyjamas and partying with strippers in the jacuzzi. Mod and test fly his military grade WMD  aircraft in his hangar at Fort Zancundo. Take a relaxing cruise around the LS harbor on his sail boat. Auto pilot his custom livery Nimbus jet around the map, while sipping champagne & surfing web in first class. Then landing a Sandy Shores, changing into biker gear and go hang out at the bar and do a round of darts. Or hangout at his MC clubhouse where he works on custom tuning/modding his bikes. Or just watching a movie (seems Rockstar has been updating movies to date),

That unknown street punk/thug who rolled into LS airport and met with Lamar is now a multi millionare business Oligarch/drug lord/mega arms dealer. Who owns all underworld business  in LS which are fully upgraded and making him millions each week. He can't seem to stop tripping over the knee high stacks of dead Presidents and drugs/merchandise in his office. And loves his prize OC WMD which lets him feed his megalomaniac ambitions while gloating over all the cockroaches in LS. 😄

Anyhow, given the fact GTAO is now a fully mature game to date, the only way to truly enjoy the game is starting over from scratch with a fresh character. Then not grinding with sole goal to level up. But RPing with all the right clothing/vehicles to do the contact missions and activities IMO.😀

Edited by PkUnzipper

hugh750
1 hour ago, ALifeOfMisery said:

Free office is great for new players

USfaiFw.gif

and on an even more positive note, it might get some undesirables out of Lombank and across the street into the bargain basement office.

Clothing unlock 👍

New missions 👍

X2 Bunker sales 👍

R*s meme reference 👍👍👍

Very hard to fault.

i would have jumped for the free exective office (if i  didn't already have it).

Ryan5252

Double Bunker is my favourite of the double business events. So easy to run solo. Turning $75k to $420 every 2 hours and 20 minutes is insane. Easy one vehicle solo sale in an MTU lobby while doing Import/Export is quids in.

These events weeks of late really put a hole in the usual argument "everything is for shark cards". 

PkUnzipper
35 minutes ago, Neemo said:

Is the ceo garage workshop on sale too? And can i buy it with having a ceo garage level?

No. But R* finally found a consumer friendly conscience by giving n00b players a huge head start with the office. That's where most of your business cost goes if you're going to grind/play the CEO DLC. The warehouses and I/E are dirt cheap relative to the exec office. And getting the office free also makes it easy to get all levels of the 10 car garages right off the bat. I really wish I could take advantage of this promo. But both my chars are to high level with fully upgraded business to bother.

OTOH: If they offered the Arena DLC for free this week AND discounted the first couple of vehicles to play the DLC by 40% to 50% AND made is a permanent thing for all Arena races to be 2X payout, then the servers might end up being less of a ghost town in the future. They should keep all Survival 3X payouts as a permanent thing as well IMO.

Urban Legends

I cant understand why the mark 2 OP is still on the MC menu?

§†range

Anyone know if the bunker is producing at a faster rate also?

Natsuki

I can't believe R* just f*ckin memed.

Standard Deluxe 59

Been over a year since I last did any bunker stuff, might do some sales just to make up some of the losses from the current merging glitch.