Forgot your password?
Outlaw Biker Viking, May 2 in GTA IV
1) Going for a meal
2) Why make it simple when you can make it difficult?
4) The target has two nationalities
Out of the Closet!
You basically said them all except one. 🤷♂️
I'll Take Her?
51 minutes ago, Dlugi11 said:
That's the one!
1) Going for a meal (Bucky Sligo was last seen eating at Burger Shot and Niko goes there to find him)
2) Why make it simple when you can make it difficult? (Derrick asks Niko to get rid of Bucky Sligo, but also his whole crew)
3) Intranet (Niko uses the database of a police computer to locate Bucky Sligo)
4) The target has two nationalities (Bucky Sligo is Irish-American)
Ok, this is gonna be easy, so not more, than one clue
"There is a point, in which you realize, there is no walking away"
That Special Someone?
The Cousins Bellic?
No, I had to think what I thought of myself back then haha.
The mission involves a chase
Three Leaf Clover?
There is no walking away when you enter the bank guns blazing.
I get your point Mr. President, but no.
A Revenger's Tragedy?
Out of Comission?
When Niko enters the building, he says that he will kill Pegorino, or die.
On 11/9/2019 at 5:17 PM, DOUGL4S1 said:
28 minutes ago, Dlugi11 said:
Sweet, and it only took 3 and a half months!
1) Considered to be a pretty easy mission.
Easy as Can Be
I hope it's the one above lol
But I'll guess Logging On
3 hours ago, Corndawg93 said:
Easy as Can Be
That was quick.
1) Turning point in the game
The Snow Storm
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.