Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Zeneric

(SA) A.I. Remastered C.J.

Recommended Posts

Zeneric

n29c93.png

 

A.I. Remastered CJ v0.3 download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AADVDmusZPn3u6fccigBwR21ZTGI56pa/view

 

Meshsmoothing (3ds Max modifier) and A.I. Upscaling (ESRGAN - Outcast model, and Gigapixel A.I.) smooth and HD PC vanilla CJ's models and textures, 
and applying Sharpen A.I. on CJ's upscaled textures.

 

This mod is WIP. No ripped/fat clamps/versions of CJ yet. Model/texture bugs exist.
Some stuff in this mod might be changed/replaced in next versions.


v0.3 - More bug fixes. All CJ skinny version/clamp clothing items, except watches, neckities, cutscene models, and few others from vanilla player.img, are completed.

 

Required:
Modloader (Download link: https://www.mixmods.com.br/2015/01/SA-Modloader.html)

 

Install:

Put "A.I. Remastered CJ" folder in modloader.

 

Author:
Zeneric (A.I. Remastered CJ - https://forum.mixmods.com.br/f23-skins-player/t1841-wip-a-i-remastered-c-j).
TreeMarmot (ESRGAN Outcast model - https://www.moddb.com/mods/jedi-knight-neural-upscale-texture-pack/downloads/esrgan-model).

 

Screenshots:

557pu5.png

f7rrmu.png

647gi8.png

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RestractPrime

i was wondering where you've been after saw meshmood countryn2 , but dangggg this is looks good !

keep it up Zeneric !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeneric

A revision of the previous hairstyles. Meshsmoothed in a different way - previous versions were done with quad output (subdivision method for meshsmoothing). This new version of hairstyles was done with NURMS (subdivision method). NURMS seems to meshsmooth vanilla CJ more accurately, not losing vanilla details, and smooth better than quad output.

 

NURMS_hairstyles download:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-Vuhf5x4wP1aPOW5wnqJv-RysTNBdlRD

 

NURMS_hairstyles is compatible with any versions of A.I. Remastered C.J., and vanilla CJ.

 

The next version of A.I. Remastered C.J. will be a redo for CJ's models - meshsmoothed with NURMS. The real reason I decided to redo is to ensure no skin weight problems (or at least almost none) this time. Better to re-do than to fix (especially when there're too much problems to fix).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TearlessSlayer
On 4/20/2019 at 8:48 AM, Zeneric said:

A revision of the previous hairstyles. Meshsmoothed in a different way - previous versions were done with quad output (subdivision method for meshsmoothing). This new version of hairstyles was done with NURMS (subdivision method). NURMS seems to meshsmooth vanilla CJ more accurately, not losing vanilla details, and smooth better than quad output.

 

NURMS_hairstyles download:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-Vuhf5x4wP1aPOW5wnqJv-RysTNBdlRD

 

NURMS_hairstyles is compatible with any versions of A.I. Remastered C.J., and vanilla CJ.

 

The next version of A.I. Remastered C.J. will be a redo for CJ's models - meshsmoothed with NURMS. The real reason I decided to redo is to ensure no skin weight problems (or at least almost none) this time. Better to re-do than to fix (especially when there're too much problems to fix).

Bump. Is this complete?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeneric

This project was on hold  'cause I didn't know how to get 3 clumps (ripped, fat, and normal) of CJ working together properly. Now that I do, this mod development is resumed.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DR:BUSTA
3 hours ago, Zeneric said:

This project was on hold  'cause I didn't know how to get 3 clumps (ripped, fat, and normal) of CJ working together properly. Now that I do, this mod development is resumed.

Good luck 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeneric

Re-texturing CJ (AI generated and hand made)...

 

3w7934.png

002j17.png

0994r8.png

 

Cuz most of textures weren't generated by AI, might as well change the AIRCJ title to something else.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weeamer

R.I.P Madd Dogg's ''Madd Tagg'' clothing brand...

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Madd_Tagg

btw might aswell turn C.J chains into actual proper 3d models and not those 2d textures floating in the air

Edited by Tiago_The_Gamer96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncrush

Uhhm, are you still doing this mod? Cuz I really love this mod unlike any other CJ mod out there, this still contain the vanilla feeling of CJ, please don't stop this!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weeamer

Is this mod still alive? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeneric

Yes, still alive. Just paused atm (got other projects).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncrush
On 12/6/2019 at 3:47 AM, Zeneric said:

Yes, still alive. Just paused atm (got other projects).

I thought that this was dead, thank God you're still doing this mod, btw can I ask you about the progress? I'm just too curious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeneric
10 hours ago, Uncrush said:

I thought that this was dead, thank God you're still doing this mod, btw can I ask you about the progress? I'm just too curious

The textures for CJ (clothes, shoes, hairstyles, etc) are bout 50-60% done.

The models for CJ ("") are far from done - it's a tedious slow progress.

I'm thinking of releasing the textures when they're completed and then the models later (the textures are compatible with vanilla CJ and any versions of AIRCJ mod).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncrush
16 hours ago, Zeneric said:

The textures for CJ (clothes, shoes, hairstyles, etc) are bout 50-60% done.

The models for CJ ("") are far from done - it's a tedious slow progress.

I'm thinking of releasing the textures when they're completed and then the models later (the textures are compatible with vanilla CJ and any versions of AIRCJ mod).

OMFG I am so happy about this progress, take your time on completing this!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weeamer
On 12/18/2019 at 6:18 PM, Zeneric said:

The textures for CJ (clothes, shoes, hairstyles, etc) are bout 50-60% done.

The models for CJ ("") are far from done - it's a tedious slow progress.

I'm thinking of releasing the textures when they're completed and then the models later (the textures are compatible with vanilla CJ and any versions of AIRCJ mod).

You should ask for help to experienced modders like Ezekiel or another person doing something alone is hard and ofc is tedious and slow...

I like mods that keep the game atmosphere and make the world, people, cars and everything close to the original game with a few minor exceptions like the vegetation

Edited by Tiago_The_Gamer96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedrin

I have an idea for when you get back, how about making a track jacket? To match with the track pants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thalilmythos
2 hours ago, Pedrin said:

I have an idea for when you get back, how about making a track jacket? To match with the track pants.

Let him finish first, is requests like this that make modders quit, that's what wore Ezekiel down actually, let him work.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedrin
19 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

Let him finish first, is requests like this that make modders quit, that's what wore Ezekiel down actually, let him work.

Sorry guys, for real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EldarGangsta

Cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pi4a7a

Ah, when I thought of doing this myself...Very good job you did there. If you wan't any help at all just ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davve95

Is it compitable with Insainty CJ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weeamer
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Davve95 said:

Is it compitable with Insainty CJ?

Nope it's the original cj model

Edited by Tiago_The_Gamer96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncrush
On 4/18/2019 at 2:42 AM, Zeneric said:

n29c93.png

 

A.I. Remastered CJ v0.3 download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AADVDmusZPn3u6fccigBwR21ZTGI56pa/view

 

Meshsmoothing (3ds Max modifier) and A.I. Upscaling (ESRGAN - Outcast model, and Gigapixel A.I.) smooth and HD PC vanilla CJ's models and textures, 
and applying Sharpen A.I. on CJ's upscaled textures.

 

This mod is WIP. No ripped/fat clamps/versions of CJ yet. Model/texture bugs exist.
Some stuff in this mod might be changed/replaced in next versions.


v0.3 - More bug fixes. All CJ skinny version/clamp clothing items, except watches, neckities, cutscene models, and few others from vanilla player.img, are completed.

 

Required:
Modloader (Download link: https://www.mixmods.com.br/2015/01/SA-Modloader.html)

 

Install:

Put "A.I. Remastered CJ" folder in modloader.

 

Author:
Zeneric (A.I. Remastered CJ - https://forum.mixmods.com.br/f23-skins-player/t1841-wip-a-i-remastered-c-j).
TreeMarmot (ESRGAN Outcast model - https://www.moddb.com/mods/jedi-knight-neural-upscale-texture-pack/downloads/esrgan-model).

 

Screenshots:

557pu5.png

f7rrmu.png

647gi8.pngI'm just curious as always, are you still keeping this mod alive? Are there any progresses made? It's almost one year since the update, are going to release new updates? Sorry if your offended, but I really love this mod because it still leaves the vanilla taste

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weeamer
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Uncrush said:

 

He said previously that he is working on another projects so this is just paused... I do hope we get some news on May or June if not in July at least

He is working on pedestrians too https://forum.mixmods.com.br/f94-workshops/t3278-zeneric-s-workshop-s90

Edited by Tiago_The_Gamer96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncrush
Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2020 at 8:33 AM, Tiago_The_Gamer96 said:

He said previously that he is working on another projects so this is just paused... I do hope we get some news on May or June if not in July at least

He is working on pedestrians too https://forum.mixmods.com.br/f94-workshops/t3278-zeneric-s-workshop-s90

Thanks for the reply, I saw that project too, it's excellent! I hope he can focus on his project and will not quit on modding

Edited by Uncrush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xlaar

this is insane lol

AWESOME

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.