Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Console Niko Clothes Pack


B Dawg
 Share

Recommended Posts

Credits to juarez for converter and Zolika for getting him to do it. Had these for a few weeks and forgot about them.

- 2nd pair of console shoes lack normal/specular map;

- Turtlenecc suit clips with PC fancy suit pants so wear any other pair of pants instead;

- Optional improved texture for Turtlenecc suit.

 

+ improvements from NGClan

 

Install/use: Put the files in playerped.rpf and use a trainer/mod menu to change to them.

Download

Optional Improved Textures

 

Preview: (couldn't find any better ones, can't be bothered to make new ones).

unknown.png

Edited by B Dawg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Updated download link:

- Console pants included (taken from EFLC Niko ped, comes with optional improved texture for one of the variants). Wear the Turtlenecc suit with these pants;

- Included texture variant for open suit that was exclusive to EFLC Niko Ped.

Edited by B Dawg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I need to replay IV as soon as possible. This stuff is pretty hella lit to be honest. I wish there was a script that would let one buy clothes without using SNT, for the immersion. Good job, guys! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been looking forward for those clothes (especially the turtleneck suit) for a long time.

 

Good job, pal. 😉

 

By the way, did you convert their preview models as well? (so that you can see their original models displayed in Perseus, instead of the default PC's clothes. pc > data > maps > props > commercial > clothes.img)

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

By the way, did you convert their preview models as well? (so that you can see their original models displayed in Perseus, instead of the default PC's clothes. pc > data > maps > props > commercial > clothes.img)

Nope. I set them up not to replace any of the PC clothes anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did a pic while testing the Character Fix mod in cutscenes. Wanted to see Bulgarin but saw this instead.

 

DESPITE.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because I've got a huge boner for Niko I'm a nice guy, I decided to fix the smoothing and adjust the rigging just a tad. Hope you guys like it. Feel free to put this in the OP if you want to.

 

I've still gotta figure out how to do the sounds for the new shoes via pedvariations.

 

Download

Edited by theNGclan
Fixed link
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2019 at 11:02 PM, theNGclan said:

I've still gotta figure out how to do the sounds for the new shoes via pedvariations.

Just copy an entry from any of the other shoes, paste, change geometry number, then change the number of entries the player has. Easy. I'll post an updated link with it in a bit.

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dk9foiz0dlorl7/TurtleneccFixtNEWShoesounds.7z?dl=0

Edited by B Dawg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I'm wondering if you can convert the console versions of clothes.img/ide (located at GTA IV\pc\data\maps\props\commercial). Those two files contain the previewed clothes in the clothing shops and control where exactly they're located at.

 

Edit: Damn, just found out that coats don't fit well with the console's pants. There's a little blank space that's very noticeable between the coat and the pant. I don't remember that happening in the console version. This means that the console version might also have different coat models, even if they look the same in both versions.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

The suit in the image was the only one exclusive to the PS3. Any other suit could be found in the PC version (if not available in Perseus, you can change to it via the trainer).

Edited by B Dawg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Not sure why, but replacing the pedvariations file makes my game, with an error message of fatal error SMPA30: Unrecoverable fault, please restart game 128 16. And mods what I use is just Zolika's trainer, nothin much. But the clothes do work fine.

Edited by Letus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Letus said:

Not sure why, but replacing the pedvariations file makes my game, with an error message of fatal error SMPA30: Unrecoverable fault, please restart game 128 16. And mods what I use is just Zolika's trainer, nothin much. But the clothes do work fine.

Oh whoops, guess I didn't include a proper one. You can fix it by opening it, scroll to bottom and change player,        45 to 47

 

Also fixed the download.

Edited by B Dawg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, BadaBing_1996 said:

The open suit was already on the PC files.

ok so I can just replace closed suit with the open one and it will work?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm kinda diletant in Open IV. maybe you already have those open suits replaced? if you do, it would be nice if you could give me finished file with console clothes :)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hello. BDawg, can you replace all the PC clothes with the console clothes and put it in a file? Replace PC suits with double-breasted console suits. Suits and ties from the PC is replaced by suits and ties from consoles (unbuttoned). I know you said that the PC has unbuttoned suits from consoles, but there is only a suit with a red tie, there are no others (no with a pink tie and a gray one)! And replace all the shoes with their sounds. Replace the trousers, too. And in both interiors of Perseus stores, all hanging clothing (the one that is sold) is replaced with hanging console clothing. Can you do this? It's a bit cheeky of me, but I tried to do it myself, and unfortunately I didn't succeed. I constantly had problems with the textures of my trousers, as I'm not very good at modding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 5:16 PM, Worick said:

I know you said that the PC has unbuttoned suits from consoles, but there is only a suit with a red tie, there are no others (no with a pink tie and a gray one)

I thought I put in the grey suit but apparently I didn't. I updated the download with both of them added in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, B Dawg said:

I thought I put in the grey suit but apparently I didn't. I updated the download with both of them added in.

Thank you very much, now the clothes from the consoles are completely redirected to the PC. It remains only to fix the shortcomings of the GTA IV port on the PC, but other people are already doing this. And the suit under the letter "b" is the one that is gray, did you really transfer it from the consoles?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Worick said:

Thank you very much, now the clothes from the consoles are completely redirected to the PC. It remains only to fix the shortcomings of the GTA IV port on the PC, but other people are already doing this. And the suit under the letter "b" is the one that is gray, did you really transfer it from the consoles?

The grey one I took from EFLC, the one with the pink tie I extracted from console texture files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, B Dawg said:

The grey one I took from EFLC, the one with the pink tie I extracted from console texture files.

Good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MaximBlackwell

Hey, BDawgs. Could you make an optional files where the console clothes would appear at Perseus instead of using trainer to use them, for me original PC suits aren't as good as console ones and I don't like using third part software to get access to in a game.

Thanks in advance and bye.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey. If not difficult, can you extract suits with ties from gta 4 xbox 360 version? I need to check something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

In EFLC, the suit with the gray tie is slightly different from the suit with the gray tie from the xbox 360 version (the tie stripes are a little underdressed in EFLC). Can you extract this costume from the xbox 360 version and insert it into your mod?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 4:24 AM, MaximBlackwell said:

Hey, BDawgs. Could you make an optional files where the console clothes would appear at Perseus instead of using trainer to use them, for me original PC suits aren't as good as console ones and I don't like using third part software to get access to in a game.

Thanks in advance and bye.

 

If you're wanting the turtleneck with the blazer over it then replace the "17" with "12" in the model and texture files (uppr_017_u) that came with the download (e.g. uppr_017_u -> uppr_012_u)  and drag them to playerped.rpf using OpenIV.

 

If you're wanting the open suits with the tie then replace the "7" with "5" in the model and texture files (uppr_007_u) that came with the download and that were already in playerped.rpf (e.g. uppr_007_u -> uppr_005_u)  and drag them to playerped.rdf using OpenIV.

 

The display clothes don't match since their map props (in pc\data\maps\props\commercial\clothes.img) but it still works fine.

Edited by Motka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 11:43 AM, Motka said:

 

If you're wanting the turtleneck with the blazer over it then replace the "17" with "12" in the model and texture files (uppr_017_u) that came with the download (e.g. uppr_017_u -> uppr_012_u)  and drag them to playerped.rpf using OpenIV.

 

If you're wanting the open suits with the tie then replace the "7" with "5" in the model and texture files (uppr_007_u) that came with the download and that were already in playerped.rpf (e.g. uppr_007_u -> uppr_005_u)  and drag them to playerped.rdf using OpenIV.

 

The display clothes don't match since their map props (in pc\data\maps\props\commercial\clothes.img) but it still works fine.

I know how to replace PC suits with console suits using this mod. I am interested in changing clothes in the "Perseus" store (the one that is on sale).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Worick said:

I know how to replace PC suits with console suits using this mod. I am interested in changing clothes in the "Perseus" store (the one that is on sale).

 

You'd probably have to extract the map files from the console version because the display clothes are part of the map.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.