4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

raythekk

Is possible to have black protagonist in Bully 2

raythekk

I think Rockstar love black protagonist

They made CJ as nice guy, make good story and many gameplay features while Tommy and Claude

Vic Vance can swimming while Tommy and Toni (which developed after SA) can't and have great gang empire

Luis Fernando Lopez have many gameplay features more than Niko and Johnny, especially to have sex with strippers 

you can't kill Franklin Clinton but you can kill Michael or Trevor and you have more features if playing as Franklin

It's great if Rockstar make Bully 2 and make black boy as protagonist, as we will know about racism in school or when white bullying black in school and drug problem and many problems which base on black real life

Indeed, Asian girl protagonist in Bully 2 (rumor, you can find her image in Google) is so cute very much, but I love to play as black boy rather than

George Costanza

Yes

universetwisters
9 hours ago, raythekk said:

...and drug problem...

>implying blacks are the only race to have drug problems

tbh I'd rather see an Asian protagonist before I see Rockstar try to do another black protagonist and they just come off as really bland.

Femme Fatale

wat

Also, Luis isn't black.

raythekk
1 hour ago, universetwisters said:

>implying blacks are the only race to have drug problems

tbh I'd rather see an Asian protagonist before I see Rockstar try to do another black protagonist and they just come off as really bland.

I don't sure for Rockstar which can't be steady on their development games projects, but if you need asian protagonist, try GTA Chinatown Wars, Huang Lee is badass

1 hour ago, Femme Fatale said:

wat

Also, Luis isn't black.

Luis is like Vic Vance, he may Afro-Latin and his skin may be black but don't sure like you said, his face also like black 

universetwisters
1 minute ago, raythekk said:

I don't sure for Rockstar which can't be steady on their development games projects

What?

1 minute ago, raythekk said:

Luis is like Vic Vance, he may Afro-Latin and his skin may be black but don't sure like you said, his face also like black 

What?

CanadianMuscle

Zello

This the same guy who made that Germanic protagonist thread. You really like talking about race.

Big_Smiley
15 hours ago, raythekk said:

They made CJ as nice guy

High ranking Grove OG and balla killa labled as a nice guy hmm...that's something different. He's more of a busta than a nice guy.

15 hours ago, raythekk said:

It's great if Rockstar make Bully 2 and make black boy as protagonist, as we will know about racism in school or when white bullying black in school and drug problem and many problems which base on black real life

Lmaoo...

American Venom

Image result for wtf gif

Ok...

raythekk

I love every race don't get wrong understand

I maybe wannabe for unknown about anything, so I'm sorry for my all thread, I'm new and indeed I don't play every GTA, but why I think CJ is nice guy because his heart are so calm and pity to killed his friends unlike Claude or Tommy which don't regret for every they killed

I played as CJ and Franklin and I'm so good and so cool better than other protagonists, this is why I want Rockstar make black as protagonist if they don't need Jimmy as protagonist continue

ThatKyloRenGuy

Luis Fernando Lopez is actually Latino (Dominican to be exact), not black. Since the OP is new to this site, I'll cut him some slack. :)

TheerT

Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png

What?

We know sh*t about Bully 2, so far, so it's too early for speculations like the ones in OP, in my honest opinion.

éX-Driver
17 hours ago, ThatKyloRenGuy said:

Luis Fernando Lopez is actually Latino (Dominican to be exact), not black. Since the OP is new to this site, I'll cut him some slack. :)

Luis is, in Latin American terms, a ‘pardo’. Or less politely, ‘zambo’. That is, he’s mixed European African and AmerIndian. Most Caribbean people tend to be of mixed African and AmerIndian heritage. ‘Latino/latina/hispanic’ isn’t a race, it’s a signifier of culture. Being ‘Latin’ in the Americas implies you’re from Latin America, as opposed to Anglo America. And thus adhere more to Latin cultural norms rather than Anglo. In Europe the term refers to the Portuguese, Spaniards, Frenchmen, and Italians.

mde2
On 4/17/2019 at 12:06 PM, raythekk said:

I maybe wannabe for unknown about anything, so I'm sorry for my all thread, I'm new and indeed I don't play every GTA, but why I think CJ is nice guy because his heart are so calm and pity to killed his friends unlike Claude or Tommy which don't regret for every they killed 

CJ has remorse for killing his friends for like 2 seconds before Cesar or Kendl say something then he just moves on. CJ isn't remorseful for any other killings besides them which puts them about on-par with Claude (who may I add doesn't express any emotion so I think its unfair to use him as a point of comparison) and Tommy.

On 4/17/2019 at 12:06 PM, raythekk said:

I played as CJ and Franklin and I'm so good and so cool better than other protagonists, this is why I want Rockstar make black as protagonist if they don't need Jimmy as protagonist continue

The implication here seems to be that CJ and Franklin are better than other protagonists because they're black and not on any other basis. If this isn't the case would you care to elaborate on why you think Franklin and CJ are better than the other GTA protagonists in the main-line series? It's generally accepted that Franklin is one of, if not the most bland protag out of the GTA V trio due to his lack of meaningful development and it's contested in this forum if CJ is a good protagonist due to many factors (which I'm not inclined to get into given how bringing up this subject usually devolves into reiterating the same points that SA and IV fanboys have been flinging at each other for like the past 3-4 years).

Your whole argument has sort of put forward the idea that to make a character interesting it would depend on their race (specifically being black). Given that Rockstar touches very lightly (if at all) on racial issues it would not make a difference what ethnicity the character is. Who cares what the colour of their skin is as long as they are interesting?

billiejoearmstrong8
On 4/17/2019 at 2:15 PM, ThatKyloRenGuy said:

Luis is Hispanic and Black, as many Dominicans are. People can be both. Google image search "Dominican people"

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8

Zello

Luis is Afro Latino. I should know my family is Dominican.

Gtaman_92
On 4/16/2019 at 1:16 PM, Femme Fatale said:

wat

Also, Luis isn't black.

Most Dominicans have African ancestry. Both him and Vic Vance are Black Hispanic.

Edited by Gtaman_92

Sinner!

On 4/16/2019 at 8:37 AM, raythekk said:

They made CJ as nice guy, make good story and many gameplay features while Tommy and Claude

Vic Vance can swimming while Tommy and Toni (which developed after SA) can't and have great gang empire

Luis Fernando Lopez have many gameplay features more than Niko and Johnny, especially to have sex with strippers 

you can't kill Franklin Clinton but you can kill Michael or Trevor and you have more features if playing as Franklin

Incoherent drivel. 

TheSantader25

Next up:

Is the BULLY 2 protagonist CJ's father? 

Zello

wabHMKR.png

This thread