Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Contract
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. Bugs*

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Grand Theft Auto IV and Episodes From Liberty City: Characters Fixes


TheYoshiPunch
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey so I have Gta IV version 1.0.8.0 and I have TLAD and TBOGT installed as DLC using this method:

 

So I was wondering if it is even possible to install this mod and how to do it

Edited by TMPMisterix
Changing some words
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could someone help me??

So i played this game on a medium texture but everytime cutscene playing, every character have the highest texture

But after using this mod every cutscene character displayed on medium/low texture

I wonder if the cutscene character can be on the highest texture even though I'm on the medium texture

 

 

Edited by adam9797
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could anyone tell me, please, how to change Niko's cutscene clothes from TLAD and TBoGT? I'd like to replace his default outfit with the clothes I wore in GTA 4, so that when I replay the missions from Johnny or Luis' perspective, Niko had the same outfit I used in the main campaign. The files related to Niko's model are ig_niko.wtd, ig_niko.wdd & ig_niko.wft (componentspeds.img). Do all of them have to be edited in order for the changes to take effect? Where can I find the file names of in-game clothes and their textures in general (I want to import them into componentspeds.img)?

Edited by Jabba1992
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Datalvarezguy
1 hour ago, Jabba1992 said:

Could anyone tell me, please, how to change Niko's cutscene clothes from TLAD and TBoGT? I'd like to replace his default outfit with the clothes I wore in GTA 4, so that when I replay the missions from Johnny or Luis' perspective, Niko had the same outfit I used in the main campaign. The files related to Niko's model are ig_niko.wtd, ig_niko.wdd & ig_niko.wft (componentspeds.img). Do all of them have to be edited in order for the changes to take effect? Where can I find the file names of in-game clothes and their textures in general (I want to import them into componentspeds.img)?

There was a mod in GTAinside, but I think I can't post links in normal threads, DM me and I can send it to you. That said it has Niko dressed in a different outfit to his default, its not customizable but maybe you can ask its creator for help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could you tell me the name of that mod, please? I'm not allowed to send private messages (I haven't unlocked the PM system yet as I don't post very often). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Datalvarezguy
Just now, Jabba1992 said:

Could you tell me the name of that mod, please? I'm not allowed to send private messages (I haven't unlocked the PM system yet as I don't post very often). 

"Niko Bellic Better Cutscene Model For EFLC"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@TheYoshiPunch: if you ever release a new update to this mod, could you replace Niko Bellic's model from TLAD's initial cutscene (where he shoves a passer-by to the side in Alderney City) with one of the appropriate Alderney characters, like Phil Bell, for example? It makes zero sense for Niko to be in Alderney this early in the story as he was still in Hove Beach during the events of the first TLAD mission.

Edited by Jabba1992
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Datalvarezguy
1 hour ago, Jabba1992 said:

@TheYoshiPunch: if you ever release a new update to this mod, could you replace Niko Bellic's model from TLAD's initial cutscene (where he shoves a passer-by to the side in Alderney City) with one of the appropriate Alderney characters, like Phil Bell, for example? It makes zero sense for Niko to be in Alderney this early in the story as he was still in Hove Beach during the events of the first TLAD mission.

Problem is that there's a Niko Line where he insults the guy too. So that'd have to be changed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
TheYoshiPunch
5 hours ago, Datalvarezguy said:

unknown.png

 

 

Well, this annoying glitch happened to me too, how did you fix it, again?

I already remove that Vlad model a long ago cause there no need to update him. I think you need reinstall or if you have backup of components.img

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Datalvarezguy
6 hours ago, TheYoshiPunch said:

I already remove that Vlad model a long ago cause there no need to update him. I think you need reinstall or if you have backup of components.img

Thanks, I'll ask a friend for the original model.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 10:39 PM, TheYoshiPunch said:

I already remove that Vlad model a long ago cause there no need to update him. I think you need reinstall or if you have backup of components.img

That broken ig Vlad is actually still in the current version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These fixes are amazing! You're really did some incredible work, I am so happy to see people are still patching up and fixing these old games. Rockstar could have learned so much from this community over the years, it's sad to see the state of their recent work in comparison to the time and effort some people dedicate from home... 

YOU FIXED EAR RIGHT AND HAND MODEL UV MAPS! Ive never even noticed those texture problems and i usually spot stuff like that since I've modded all the GTAs over the years myself...

 

Keep this alive, upload it to multiple sources, I love to see stuff like this!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheYoshiPunch

I Know it Late Update due to delay but i have to post now to let anyone know.

Originally There was gonna be Fixed Roman's Holiday Malc's Presidente Design to match the previous mission Heavy Toll 

but someone done for me.

https://gtaforums.com/topic/972433-eflc-vehicle-addon-pack-for-gta-iv-with-proper-audio-and-naming/

 

UPDATED v10

-       Change Characters Hair Mipmaps: Niko, Jeremy, Issac Roth, Blue Bros., Al Di Napoli, Luis, The Celebinator, Jon Gravelli, The Magician’s Assistant, Bluesy St John, Hossan, Charlie, Manny, Jay, Marine, Vlad and Roman

-       Update Characters Textures Fixes: GTAIV Ray Boccino’s Cutscene Head look more TLAD Textures, Darko's Upper Clothes Blood Cover and Kate McReary’s Hair

-       Fixed Model: Tony’s Hands is now TBOGT Style in GTAIV and TLAD

-       Cutscenes Fixes – Roman’s Holiday (Malc’s Presidente Wheel Colors Fixes and Details to match Heavy Toll), Angels in America (Fixed Jason’s Diablous Detail to match like In-Game), Bad Standing (Jim Fitzgerald’s Bike Wheels Color Fixes) Ladies Half Price (Fixed Vincent Car Wheel Colors)

- Yes, I mention I delete Vlad In-Game Model because their no need update since he already had hair mesh.

 

Edited by TheYoshiPunch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Question: So when I'm modifying the files, do I put the EFLC files in the same common folder I put the GTA 4 files for the Complete Edition?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also I was replaying TBOGT and it always crashes at the first mission right when I'm near Luis' safehouse after I installed this mod. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2021 at 9:28 PM, Veliumus said:

Also I was replaying TBOGT and it always crashes at the first mission right when I'm near Luis' safehouse after I installed this mod. 

read the notes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YufflesGaming
On 12/14/2021 at 11:54 PM, fmiryan56 said:

Still not final?

I think yes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.