Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

TheYoshiPunch

Grand Theft Auto IV and Episode Form Liberty City: Characters Fixes

Recommended Posts

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

I just noticed that the ingame model of Dimitri lacks the hair variation. His uppr (suit) model also lacks the tie and watch. Would be cool to convert his cutscene model to the ingame.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
Posted (edited)

More updates coming soon and I figure out how to edit some skeleton bones for on others model so it fits for Cutscene Model (well not all of it most of it took me aged).

 

"No Way on the Subway" Mission (OPTIONAL)

Spoiler

3gA0mp7.pnga2zI1MV.png

 

"Hostile Negotiation" Mission (OPTIONAL) (I know The Kidnapper Pointing and Holding at Roman is out of sync because his model is so tall and his head detection made it difficult to miss.)

Spoiler

3CCror7.png

mxW5bKz.png

 

On 6/15/2019 at 6:22 PM, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

I just noticed that the ingame model of Dimitri lacks the hair variation. His uppr (suit) model also lacks the tie and watch. Would be cool to convert his cutscene model to the ingame.

Dmitri Fixed In-Game Model come with his Watch to match form his Cutscene Model.

Spoiler

sWqUwpQ.png

 

- In the mission "Three Leaf Clover" the getaway car "Huntley Sport" change to "Presidente" to match like the opening of TBOGT.

- Updated Eugene Reaper Model his lips sync look a bit better maybe.

- Mallorie and Kate Updated High Textures Hands.

- Some Hat and Glasses are now High Textures for GTAIV, TLAD, TBOGT.

- The Cook's High Quality Arms and One High Textures.

- Updated Cutscene Luis' Model look like his playermodel.

- Add Hossan, Dave Grossman, Mori Kibbutz and Manny's Hair for In-Game Model.

- Evan and Tony's In-Game Model given ear rings to match form the Cutscenes.

- Another few Updated Mission Characters High and Updated Textures such as Vlad's Head Shot High Textures on Cutscene.

- Johnny Wear his President Jacket Bodygroup Model form in Mission Cutscene "Museum Piece".

 

 

I not release yet until I need someone help me to know for coding 2 missions such as "Three's a Crowd" give Mallorie wear Glasses and Changes Johnny In-game textures with President Jacket in "Museum Piece". since I done "Hostile Negotiation" and "No Way on the Subway". Special Thanks to B Dawg for helping me find a GTAIV converter program to code for characters and vehicles.

 

Edited by TheYoshiPunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
3 hours ago, TheYoshiPunch said:

- Another few Updated Mission Characters High and Updated Textures such as Vlad's Head Shot High Textures on Cutscene.

 

I noticed that Pegorino also has low ingame textures.

 

Nice updates by the way 😉.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

I noticed that Pegorino also has low ingame textures.

 

Nice updates by the way 😉.

I already done it in the next update soon or ages ago.

Edited by TheYoshiPunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
Posted (edited)

I decided release now since no one done .sco mission code give missions characters different clothing, bodygroup textures, hat or glasses such as "Three's a Crowd" give Mallorie wear Glasses and Changes Johnny In-game textures with President Jacket in "Museum Piece".

 

Download (Available) V2

 

 

 

Edited by TheYoshiPunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
Posted (edited)

"ATTENTION" The Link to V2 is fixed form my front page and my latest post. since someone not telling me that.

 

 

 

 

Edited by TheYoshiPunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch

"Pointless Update"

Fix Johnny recolor Brown Eyes Pupils Color Again to look more GTAIV style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

Nice updates, bro. I especially liked how you added Dimitri's tie back into his ingame textures.

 

By the way, I noticed that the ingame textures of Dimitri's suit have been corrupted. A bunch of weird purple and green pixels here and there.

 

Also, ig_russian_goon's head model look bugged. Half of his head is darker than the other half, and there's a noticeable dividing point between the two halves of his head. (it's more noticeable when you compare his new ingame head model to his original cutscene model in TLAD)

 

Spoiler

I6sY1RW.png

 

And just a suggestion: I believe it would be more appropriate to place ig_russiangoon2 as Roman's keeper instead of ig_russian_goon, who might fit better as the doorkeeper, reversely. I don't know about whose fingers would look more fitting on that pistol's trigger, but ig_russiangoon2 looks more similar to Roman's default keeper than ig_russian_goon.

 

Forgive me if this post was long. I'm not complaining, just trying to help you addressing any problems or possible improvements that can promote your amazing work. 😉

Regards. 👌

Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

Nice updates, bro. I especially liked how you added Dimitri's tie back into his ingame textures.

 

By the way, I noticed that the ingame textures of Dimitri's suit have been corrupted. A bunch of weird purple and green pixels here and there.

 

Also, ig_russian_goon's head model look bugged. Half of his head is darker than the other half, and there's a noticeable dividing point between the two halves of his head. (it's more noticeable when you compare his new ingame head model to his original cutscene model in TLAD)

 

  Hide contents

I6sY1RW.png

 

And just a suggestion: I believe it would be more appropriate to place ig_russiangoon2 as Roman's keeper instead of ig_russian_goon, who might fit better as the doorkeeper, reversely. I don't know about whose fingers would look more fitting on that pistol's trigger, but ig_russiangoon2 looks more similar to Roman's default keeper than ig_russian_goon.

 

Forgive me if this post was long. I'm not complaining, just trying to help you addressing any problems or possible improvements that can promote your amazing work. 😉

Regards. 👌

I can't do anything with the first russian kidnapper head because that how he look like when you open TLAD Cutscene Game Files he start had this weird black like that, that really odd in the cutscene he look smooth and and you model preview it's look off and that strange when import Dmitri textures he looks fine.

 

UPDATE

Dmitri Textures Fixed "MAYBE"

Edited by TheYoshiPunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch

SMALL UPDATE

A Few More Characters get High Textures and Fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
18 hours ago, TheYoshiPunch said:

SMALL UPDATE

A Few More Characters get High Textures and Fixed.

Actually There More Updated Characters Missions In-Game and Cutscenes Textures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
Posted (edited)

UPDATE V2.5

http://www.mediafire.com/file/74d6yzto6c7u1k8/GTAIV+Trilogy+Characters+Fixes+V2.5.zip

- More Characters get High Textures and Fixed (Mallorie and One Characters.

- Update Ashley Bulter's TLAD Hands for GTAIV Cutscene.

- Johnny Klebitz TLAD Models now using GTAIV bone assets. (For People who using my previous version, Please refresh your game on Steam, Re-install or backup your old cuts.img file on your game files cause I deleted the .wad file asset for Buyer Market and Museum's Piece Cutscene so you don't have Johnny's Broken Deform Faces.)

- Update Tony Prince's TBOGT Hands and Legs for GTAIV Cutscene.

Edited by TheYoshiPunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmigaMix
7 hours ago, TheYoshiPunch said:

For People who using my previous version, Please refresh your game on Steam, Re-install or backup your old cuts.img file on your game files cause I deleted the .wad file asset for Buyer Market and Museum's Piece Cutscene so you don't have Johnny's Broken Deform Faces.

Does this concern ALL previous versions, or just the last one (V2.0(?)) ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
5 minutes ago, AmigaMix said:

Does this concern ALL previous versions, or just the last one (V2.0(?)) ?

All of it, cause they all in the same files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pencil110920

 

nice updates 2.5 we got a problem first Russian kidnapper two legs not rigged and Give Mallore Glasses Three's a Crowd and Museum Piece Johnny gives President Jacket in game textures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pencil1109v211
On 6/21/2019 at 2:09 PM, TheYoshiPunch said:

I decided release now since no one done .sco mission code give missions characters different clothing, bodygroup textures, hat or glasses such as "Three's a Crowd" give Mallorie wear Glasses and Changes Johnny In-game textures with President Jacket in "Museum Piece".

 

Download (Available) V2

his not finished get the fast or something get the fix first russian kidnapper some problem legs just say give Mallorie wear glasses  "Three's a Crowd" change johnny in-game textures with President Jacket in "Museum Piece" more years or months or weeks or days i don't know just say.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Letus
Posted (edited)

I will go a bit off topic here. But.. I was wondering, could you port the uppr_diff_003 suit for Gay Tony from the cutscene model replacing his original suit what he has, for the cutscene and ped model. The suit would fit well with the lowr_diff_000_b_uni pants from the cutscene wtd file. Sadly the suit is unused, and probably was planned to be used as his main outfit, I think It looks great imo, and I really wish to see, how would it look like in game. It would be so great If you would do that, but that is your choice, If you want to do it or not, I am just suggesting it, not demanding you to do it as a my command.

Edited by Letus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
Posted (edited)

Hey, Uh I updated for V2.5 again.

-Luis's Revert my old version Model with his playermodel hands, Head and Shoes for TLAD and GTAIV.

(main reason because his teeth show up in his mouth before he explain the idea "Diamonds is a Girlfriend's Best Friend").

-Johnny's Smooth Mouth maybe. Cutscene in GTAIV.

Edited by TheYoshiPunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
Posted (edited)

Uh I updated V2.5 yet again, which i am getting tired of update it, I always lazy and check.

 

- All my cutscene and in-game model updated has a little with seperate .skel bones like uppr_high_mesh.skel to one .skel bone like the official.

-Update Early Jim form GTAIV with less High Textures.

- Add .cut 2nd cutscenes in Blow Your Cover and Museum Piece cause Johnny's Jacket flickering.

Edited by TheYoshiPunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VENEZUELA Z
On 7/25/2019 at 5:39 AM, TheYoshiPunch said:

Uh I updated V2.5 yet again, which i am getting tired of update it, I always lazy and check.

 

- All my cutscene and in-game model updated has a little with seperate .skel bones like uppr_high_mesh.skel to one .skel bone like the official.

-Update Early Jim form GTAIV with less High Textures.

- Add .cut 2nd cutscenes in Blow Your Cover and Museum Piece cause Johnny's Jacket flickering.

Yoshi, i fricking love your mod, my man, you're a hero, i'm doing tbogt maps to Iv and TLAD, yes, by far now, gta 4 doesn't have bugs, i finished it but i'm doing right now the tlad map and i combining your mod with the mine, by the way, you can make an optional uptade, make that ray wears his drussila suit in bad standing cutscene please, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VENEZUELA Z
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2019 at 5:39 AM, TheYoshiPunch said:

Uh I updated V2.5 yet again, which i am getting tired of update it, I always lazy and check.

 

- All my cutscene and in-game model updated has a little with seperate .skel bones like uppr_high_mesh.skel to one .skel bone like the official.

-Update Early Jim form GTAIV with less High Textures.

- Add .cut 2nd cutscenes in Blow Your Cover and Museum Piece cause Johnny's Jacket flickering.

the first jim is the bald one and the second is the real jim ?

Edited by VENEZUELA Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
1 hour ago, VENEZUELA Z said:

the first jim is the bald one and the second is the real jim ?

The bald one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VENEZUELA Z
On 7/31/2019 at 2:21 PM, TheYoshiPunch said:

The bald one

oh ok, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch

Another Update V2.5 yet another again

- Johnny Cutscene Model no longer his Double Jacket Bodygroup into one and removed Blow Your Cover and Museum Piece .cut files, cause it still flicking the jacket model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VENEZUELA Z
On 8/4/2019 at 6:59 AM, TheYoshiPunch said:

Another Update V2.5 yet another again

- Johnny Cutscene Model no longer his Double Jacket Bodygroup into one and removed Blow Your Cover and Museum Piece .cut files, cause it still flicking the jacket model.

you need to change the suits of niko to match to tbogt intro, because, the niko suit that use in the intro is a console suit that doesn't exist in PC, too his pant and his shoes

i already made it by myself but it should be good if you includes for your mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiCriminnaaL 49
1 minute ago, VENEZUELA Z said:

you need to change the suits of niko to match to tbogt intro, because, the niko suit that use in the intro is a console suit that doesn't exist in PC, too his pant and his shoes

That's more like a difference between the console version and the PC version of Perseus' outfits. R* didn't bother to change the suit in TBOGT's PC version, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VENEZUELA Z
Just now, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

That's more like a difference between the console version and the PC version of Perseus' outfits. R* didn't bother to change the suit in TBOGT's PC version, though.

i know that, that's why i'm saying, it's not necesary for him to change every suit to his console version but the used for that cutscene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
Posted (edited)

Small Added Update V2.5

- Add Fixed Rocco, The Tramp form GTAIV and TBOGT appear in End Credits, Mori Kibbutz and One Character Hands Texture in-game Model. 

Edited by TheYoshiPunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeansowaty
2 hours ago, TheYoshiPunch said:

Small Added Update V2.5

- Add Fixed Rocco and One Character Hands Texture in-game Model. 

What was wrong with Rocco that he had to receive a fix? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
1 hour ago, Jeansowaty said:

What was wrong with Rocco that he had to receive a fix? 😛

He's Ingame Hands is out of sync, I checked his model hand and the texture they don't match the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • Cautious
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.