Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

TheYoshiPunch

Grand Theft Auto IV and Episode Form Liberty City: Characters Fixes

Recommended Posts

TheYoshiPunch
25 minutes ago, iiCriminnaaL 49 said:

By the way, I've noticed that the uppr_normal_002, uppr_spec_002, lowr_diff_001 and lowr_normal_001 don't have high textures in Roman Wedding Suit's ingame ped.

 

Sorry for double posting.

I don't need do his normal and spec, but for lowr_diff_001 it had the same quality as the cutscene i check the comparison with the original in-game and cutscene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch

UPDATE:

3rd Version of V1.5

 

-Updated Eddie Low's High-Res Hands for Cutscene and In-Game Model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Androll

Main post download link is broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
49 minutes ago, Androll said:

Main post download link is broken.

Don't download the main post one, download the previous one on my last post, cause i'm new to forums so I can't edit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch

UPDATE:

4th Version of V1.5

- Fixed the 2nd Mission Cutscene of Ladies Half Price for 3 Color Vehicles like Squalo Boat to match like in-game, Niko and Packie's Kidnapping Vincent Car to match form GTAIV and along with Bulgarin's Marbelle Car. (I know this isn't Characters Topics)

 

-Add Roman's Kidnapper form TLAD for GTAIV. (Unused for some reason, I need to figure how to edit mission scripts "Hostile Negotiation" to change characters)

 

Download (Available) v1.5a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeansowaty
58 minutes ago, TheYoshiPunch said:

UPDATE:

4th Version of V1.5

- Fixed the 2nd Mission Cutscene of Ladies Half Price for 3 Color Vehicles like Squalo Boat to match like in-game, Niko and Packie's Kidnapping Vincent Car to match form GTAIV and along with Bulgarin's Marbelle Car. (I know this isn't Characters Topics)

 

-Add Roman's Kidnapper form TLAD for GTAIV. (Unused for some reason, I need to figure how to edit mission scripts "Hostile Negotiation" to change characters)

 

Download (Available) v1.5a

Nice! If possible, perhaps you can bring back both the kidnappers from TLAD to GTA IV to replace them in the mission - the guy with dark hair can be the guy holding up Roman and the baldhead can be the one taunting Niko in the room and having body armor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheYoshiPunch
19 hours ago, Jeansowaty said:

Nice! If possible, perhaps you can bring back both the kidnappers from TLAD to GTA IV to replace them in the mission - the guy with dark hair can be the guy holding up Roman and the baldhead can be the one taunting Niko in the room and having body armor.

Well, I thought idea was the baldhead guy will be the one holding up Roman while the other kidnapper who doesn't speak in Beginning Cutscene of Roman's Holiday will be one taunting Niko in the room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeansowaty
1 minute ago, TheYoshiPunch said:

Well, I thought idea was the baldhead guy will be the one holding up Roman while the other kidnapper who doesn't speak in Beginning Cutscene of Roman's Holiday will be one taunting Niko in the room.

I thought the opposite because they look more alike to their IV renditions and the bald guy is the talkative one :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.