3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

computertech82

What is the easier super car to drive?

computertech82

What is the easiest super car to drive? I've tried a few tracks with the super cars there (default cars), but it's hard to get handle what would be easy to drive (keyboard) fully upgraded?

The tezeract, for example, seems to be a disaster. Websites proclaim 100 on traction, but it's far lower then that. the brakes showing 40, also seems worse than cars that show 20. Weird part is if you can actually handle the thing, it stomps most of the others. 

Marciliojunior01

The easiest one i would say is the entity XF. The tempesta is close to it. 

MARINA

Among the supercars, the Tezeract has one of the worst levels of traction.

HamwithCheese

Don't trust the stat bars, they're inaccurate. I'm not sure what "easy to drive" means to anyone else, but to me, easy to drive means controlability at high speed driving. I like playing around with supercar aside from the Tesaract, X80, and cars with flags

computertech82

The xa-21 seems pretty good at default, but will it still perform fully upgraded?

kenmy13999
52 minutes ago, computertech82 said:

The xa-21 seems pretty good at default, but will it still perform fully upgraded?

XA21 performs relatively good but not the best top speed. One of the easiest imo is the RE7B 

HamwithCheese

Upgrading cars doesn't really affect the handling. They just accelerate faster, have a bit more top speed, and brake a little better. 

kenmy13999
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HamwithCheese said:

Upgrading cars doesn't really affect the handling. They just accelerate faster, have a bit more top speed, and brake a little better. 

Spoiler add traction, which makes a lot of difference and different upgrades don't give the same increase in stats on different cars iirc, that's why some cars can perform almost mediocre stock but becomes top of class when upgraded.

Edit: it's also been said that different cosmetic upgrades can shift the CoM (centre of mass) which also can affect handling a little bit, not noticed by most people but can make it easier to get consistent good lap times in races 

Edited by kenmy13999

TheBricktop

are you guys trolling him?

vagner

the most OP bs car in the game, handles like it is on rails, super boring tho

Mach1bud

XA21 is pretty easy driving car. Vagner is the best all around Super in the game and is also easy to drive.

Chris_Cof
Posted (edited)

Autarch is most stable car on the every kind of road in GTA. I'm use it every time when I must chase someone or something. 90% effective*

* - 10% of loss is my foult 😛

Edited by Chris_Cof

mjace72

XA-21 and the Autarch.  XA-21 nearly drives itself.  It's hard to lose it at full speed.  For the speed and size of these two, they make for some fun, easy driving.  When pressed for time, these two are my Sightseer go to cars.  The XA-21 is my favorite in the game.

computertech82

I've been playing around with Dorset Drive Race. Tried several cars, including the Vagner, The most stable and fastest was the XA-21 by a few seconds. But they are at default, not fully upgraded. 

Marciliojunior01
4 hours ago, computertech82 said:

I've been playing around with Dorset Drive Race. Tried several cars, including the Vagner, The most stable and fastest was the XA-21 by a few seconds. But they are at default, not fully upgraded. 

If you arent going to use the car in any race, leaving without upgrades is not an issue :)

Darekl92
On 4/12/2019 at 11:25 AM, TheBricktop said:

are you guys trolling him?

vagner

the most OP bs car in the game, handles like it is on rails, super boring tho

Not the easiest. It likes to slip out of control. Sometimes you can spin around.

Tempesta is probably the easiest. 100% grip in every condition, almost never slips or spins out.

Pedinhuh
Posted (edited)

Entity XF, Tempesta, Zentorno, Osiris and Vagner. 

The first four are the easiest to drive and get the hang of cornering at high speeds without using the brakes, they're all about traction.

Vagner likes to oversteer if you turn in too hard, but it's the best all-arounder in the supercar the class, it doesn't really have any flaw.

Conversely, the Deveste 8 handles like it's on rails but it doesn't turn in as well as the others, in fact it understeers a lot and may oversteer if you hit a bump while steering, but the handling of it is very predictable and you can recover it from a oversteer quite easily...Plus its hard for other cars to push it aside which is a must for racing.

Edited by Pedinhuh

computertech82

I tried the Deveste 8, and wow that was unstable, very hard to control, and skids quite a lot even without throttle on turns, while most cars don't do that. Spins out far too easily. i can't remember if I tried the Tempesta or not, but I will try it when I get home. Thanks for the help guys (and gals). 

I do seem to have some timing issues at racing. Like Cutting Coroners. I kinda get the first big turn full speed, others not so great, the very last big turn (just before the finish line), I can't get a decent turn and keep skidding or wacking the pole there, or just going too slow no matter what car. Extremely frustrating.

Pedinhuh
3 hours ago, computertech82 said:

I tried the Deveste 8, and wow that was unstable, very hard to control, and skids quite a lot even without throttle on turns, while most cars don't do that. Spins out far too easily. i can't remember if I tried the Tempesta or not, but I will try it when I get home. Thanks for the help guys (and gals). 

I do seem to have some timing issues at racing. Like Cutting Coroners. I kinda get the first big turn full speed, others not so great, the very last big turn (just before the finish line), I can't get a decent turn and keep skidding or wacking the pole there, or just going too slow no matter what car. Extremely frustrating.

You arent supposed to take those corners at Full throttle because the surface in there has little bumps that will throw your rear wheels off the ground.

You are supposed to feather your throtle or your steering input in there...or feather both depending on the traction and drivetrain of the car

4WD cars are easier to drive overall BTW

computertech82

I'm using a pc, mouse and keyboard, there is no 'feather'. it's 100% or nothing. Talk about a challenge. The first major turn on Cutting Coroners you can do at full throttle. The last, you can't but like I said I can't find the key to get thought it decently. 

Rafae S

T20 or XA21

computertech82

Tried out the Tempesta, while it drives well, I could only get 1 minute on the cutting coroners. entity xf skid around and took over a minute on the track . Almost feels the xa-21 and the atarch are the best.

Pedinhuh

I forgot about the Autarch, it's one of the best supers in terms of handling, right up there with the Tempesta but again it lacks in the top speed department.

21 hours ago, computertech82 said:

I'm using a pc, mouse and keyboard, there is no 'feather'. it's 100% or nothing. Talk about a challenge. The first major turn on Cutting Coroners you can do at full throttle. The last, you can't but like I said I can't find the key to get thought it decently. 

Well that sucks, you need to feather your throttle and steering inputs if you want to get the most out of the cars.

If you can't get your hands on a controller for that, I suggest to you stick with the Tempesta or Autarch and avoid high-speed tracks since these cars don't fare well in these kind of tracks.

Marciliojunior01
23 hours ago, computertech82 said:

There is no such thing i am sorry, i use R1 as my accelerator (this button has no feather, it has only the on and off function which means full or none trottle at any time) and the secret for doing better corners with this setup is instread of doing a corner full throttle, you tap it before going into the said corner, one or two times, the car will go to a lower gear and drastically break, for some cars like the deveste and itali gto works better than the actual break. Is hard to explain writing but i will try my best.

You are approaching a corner, drop the accelerator about 50 meters (150ft) before the corner start. and in this distance tap the accelerator twice or three times depending on the car. (you can practice and make the distance before releasing and tapping smaller and smaller, to the point that becomes automatic)

Follow the racing line when doing the corner, but not accelerate untill you done 50% of it in case of a 90 degree or 30% on a 180 degrees. 

It works wonderfully, i hope you could understand at least little bit, my explanation is awful.

computertech82

Will have to try the accelerator tap see If i can master that. Timing of when to let go the throttle before the turn, and then throttle when the turn is about done, helped me some. Dorset Drive got me these results:

xz-21 = 1.02 minutes

Autarch, and Vasner  = 1.03 minutes

Tezeract = 1.04 minutes

Zentorna and re-7b = 1.05 minutes

Tempesta, Entity xf = 1.06 minutes

Entity xxr = 1.07 minutes

If i could control the tezeract better, it would out do all of them. But that's not going to happen.

CanadianMuscle

"Easy to drive" being literally any vehicle without advanced handling flags.

kenmy13999
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Pedinhuh said:

I forgot about the Autarch, it's one of the best supers in terms of handling, right up there with the Tempesta but again it lacks in the top speed department.

Autarch is somewhere around a mph slower than the Vagner iirc, so it is pretty much in the middle when it comes to top speed.

Autarch is actually the land vehicle I've driven fastest with 246 mph 😉 

Edited by kenmy13999

mrgstrings

Autarch and XA-21 are the only ones I need and really good to drive.

Average Joe

For me the T20 is the easiest to control. In situations like the "beat the time" car source (pre-Oppressor Mkii times). I assume in player vs. player races it isn't that good choice.

Mach1bud
1 minute ago, Average Joe said:

For me the T20 is the easiest to control. In situations like the "beat the time" car source (pre-Oppressor Mkii times). I assume in player vs. player races it isn't that good choice.

Mate I did the "beat the time" car source with a Youga Classic lol. 

HamwithCheese
2 hours ago, Average Joe said:

Not anymore, Deveste 8 seems to be the meta these days.