2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
ALifeOfMisery

LOWRIDERS WEEK

Voodoo-Hendrix

Urban Legends

They could have just left last weeks bonus active.. Cant wait to see the f*ck ugly cars hitting the streets... Wooo hooo.. 

Paddyofurniture

This week's offering makes RDO look (almost) tempting. 

Back to getting thumped of squeakers on FIFA for the next week then. 

Action_Andy

They really picking the absolute worst tracks as "premium races".

Tomtomsengermany
Posted (edited)

Im pretty sure now that the Rockstar headoffice were captured by terrorists months ago and Rockstar try to call for help via sh*tty event weeks ( and rdo)

#freerockstar

Edited by Tomtomsengermany

TheFroggmann

Annnd... my weekend just opened up. Looks like I'm getting some IRL sh*t done. 

Jason Frost

Making its return to GTA Online this week is this convincing knock-off Fake Vapid Tee. Play anytime through April 17th to add this to your wardrobe.

lol, why are they releasing that shirt this week, from April 11th to April 17th?

April 20 (4/20) is literally next week!

Quinn_flower
Posted (edited)

Walks back in gtaf after disappearing for a min.

* sees same old sh*t from r*

Goes back to being a ghost. 

See ya when something exciting happens 👋....oh wait 💩💩💩💩💩💩🤣👆🏼

Edited by Quinn_flower

hei3enberg
1 hour ago, Sanches said:

This week bad. I go play RDO

That's what R* want to hear

But...

Spoiler

I don't have a console lol

Rafae S
11 minutes ago, Quinn_flower said:

Walks back in gtaf after disappearing for a min.

disappear forever pls

mute!

It's time I finish the Bio Shock games I downloaded years ago lol.

Quinn_flower
19 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

disappear forever pls

Get bent pls

Rafae S
2 minutes ago, Quinn_flower said:

Get bent pls

bugger off

TheN7evn
3 minutes ago, Quinn_flower said:

Get bent pls

Amazing response 😂. Anyways i can use this to finish one of my garages and finally get that elegy retro and sabre custom sorted 

-LN-
Posted (edited)

Complete trash and I actually happen like the lowrider cars, but I bought them, you know, like nearly four years ago when they were first released! Lamar missions are ok, I don't mind playing them, but they definitely suck with randoms.

3 hours ago, Mach1bud said:

The Commute, Criminal Records, and Arms Race were all three races that everyone hated because everyone did them so much back in the day. Easiest races in the game, also the most boring. Even more so being non contact and locked to Super/Sports.

Hope next time they lock to Sports Classics or Muscle again.

Criminal Records locked to non-contact? Omg, no, I'd rather watch some paint dry or the grass grow; that is easily the most boring and one dimensional race in the game! Aside from the glitch during the early days, which I never actually did, it was only useful for unlocking the paint for winning a rally race.

3 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

2x on Benny missions will be fun to re-run and might help to make a few bucks back, not tried any of these 3 adversary modes at all so I'll definitely give them a try this week while there's a crowd. :)

The adversary modes are, eh, pretty awful. Perhaps not as dull as Criminal Records, but there's definitely a reason why no one wants to play them or even remembers them. Out of all the choices available, they have indeed scratched the bottom of the barrel.

2 hours ago, Sanches said:

This week bad. I go play RDO

RDO isn't much better and that's saying a lot. I'll be going on four weeks since I've played and I have no desire to do so; it's not only dull but an exercise in just how much BS one can actually tolerate.

Also, "fake" t-shirts.. am I missing something here? I get that people who collect rare items and the like want them, but why are they "fake" and why would anyone wear a "fake" shirt? Am I truly oblivious to some sort of cultural trend that's popular in the US or somewhere else? I don't get it and with this much of a letdown, these f*cking shirts ought to be "real"! :p

Meh.

Edited by -LN-

CanadianMuscle
Posted (edited)

4/20 should instead have a 4x boost on all Weed sales.

4 hours ago, hei3enberg said:

I don't have any idea why exactly these missions were chosen. Neither challenging nor interesting, considering how many others we have in game.

Maybe just to give 'em some recognition. Course, nobody plays them; but i'll play them from time to time just for nostalgia, despite containing the same frustration as Heists, simple objectives for those players that will always find a way to get themselves killed...

Edited by CanadianMuscle

Rafae S
9 minutes ago, CanadianMuscle said:

4/20 should instead have a 4x boost on all Weed sales.

The interns would have to be real f*ckin zooted to do some sh*t like that.

El Diablo 702

This shirt should’ve been a bonus on apr 20. I mean hey R* why not make it a log in award on hey 4-20 just like the high flyer parachute. 

Latemodelchild

Having just got back to this and grinding my way on crates and IE I was hoping for bonuses on those. Didn't bother with the low riders first time round so won't bother this time either. Did the lamarr missions so probably won't again. 

Ah well, sightseer and selling grinding it is for a bit longer. Earn some cash, buy some cars I've always fancied. 

JackCarter

Looks like another great week. Didn't even go online for last week's event... Looking forward to playing Lamar's Lowrider missions and taking advantage of that 40% off discount to Air Filters. 

CaptainMarvel
2 hours ago, Quinn_flower said:

Get bent pls

2 hours ago, Rafae S said:

bugger off

This is only slightly less annoying than Ross and Rachel. 

hei3enberg
43 minutes ago, Latemodelchild said:

Having just got back to this and grinding my way on crates and IE I was hoping for bonuses on those. Didn't bother with the low riders first time round so won't bother this time either. Did the lamarr missions so probably won't again. 

Ah well, sightseer and selling grinding it is for a bit longer. Earn some cash, buy some cars I've always fancied. 

If you're not playing every day for over 3 hours per day, you should be done next week, just for the possible bonus time. Then, if it's 2x you're golden, if not you can just move on and sell anyway. When I was into crates that was my strategy of choice, but you need to be liquid for that and you definitely need 2-3 warehouses. 2 is IMO optimal for playing 1-2 hours per day, with 3 you will be pushing it and buy-in will increase. The thing with crates is, it requires some upfront investments and people tend to try to cover it immediately by running VIP work in between pickups, which I do not recommend, unless you're ready to do it for a month or so.

CrysisAverted
Posted (edited)

fa4e6ab8ba871248b144d753940085a44fc1b347

TMkw90q.gif

Edited by CrysisAverted

Shiloh Comes
Posted (edited)

Start GTA

Invite Only Session

Exceptionalists Way garage

Menu

Jobs

Play Job

Rockstar Created

Missions

Blow Up

Watch TV in garage

See you in 18 hours for a nightclub sale

Repeat for 7 days.

Edited by Shiloh Comes

Lonely-Martin
2 hours ago, -LN- said:

The adversary modes are, eh, pretty awful. Perhaps not as dull as Criminal Records, but there's definitely a reason why no one wants to play them or even remembers them. Out of all the choices available, they have indeed scratched the bottom of the barrel.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if they aren't crap. Just figured now is as good a time as any to get a tick on the jobs for having played them as I've been pushing myself to try all AM's that get a 2x now that I'm loaded and free.

Plus I do want to get better at PvP too, not freemode PvP though, lol. :)

Shiloh Comes

Every time I see Criminal Records (or at the races) pop up it's always on Rally as a noob tries to unlock the metal paints. I usually join to help them and every time they start the job with just 2 of us. When it's done, I amuse myself for the next 10 minutes picturing their disappointment when they get to LSC and realize they needed 4 players.

CaptainMarvel
26 minutes ago, Shiloh Comes said:

Every time I see Criminal Records (or at the races) pop up it's always on Rally as a noob tries to unlock the metal paints. I usually join to help them and every time they start the job with just 2 of us. When it's done, I amuse myself for the next 10 minutes picturing their disappointment when they get to LSC and realize they needed 4 players.

Dude...you’re in my head. Happens quite a bit lol

-LN-
16 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Yeah, I'll be surprised if they aren't crap. Just figured now is as good a time as any to get a tick on the jobs for having played them as I've been pushing myself to try all AM's that get a 2x now that I'm loaded and free.

Plus I do want to get better at PvP too, not freemode PvP though, lol. :)

Yea, definitely have a look at them - I'm pretty sure that I've tried all of the Adversary Modes now and I certainly don't hate them all; some are actually quite fun, but for whatever reason, here lately R* seems to be determined to pick the worst ones for their weekly promos. :p

I'm with you there too about free roam PvP; that's something I've tried to avoid since day one of playing this game. However some of the hosted PvP job modes can be very enjoyable, provided they're not something stupid like "Inside Franklin's House" deathmatch with owned weapons, set to 20 minutes and that you don't have teammates who are idle for the entire duration of the match. That's one thing that truly frustrates me - when people join jobs and remain completely idle to just collect whatever money they can. I can understand if something comes up that needs their attention, but I see this just a little too frequently now and it's quite obvious to me what they're doing.

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

Just loaded up GTA online for my usual 2-3 hour fix before bedtime, but turned it off again after less than half-an-hour. Why?

Rockstar's absolute incompetency in organising Adversary Modes at 2X and getting people to join them! Instead of battling it out in freemode, I fancied earning some extra cash in one of the 'featured' adversary modes. Forget it. Guess what the 'featured' adversary mode this week is, folks? Yeah, Sumo (remix) at normal payout! Look around the map for the green VS icons (there are three of them) and indeed they are all Sumo (remix). Check out the other orange adversary icons littered around the city, and NOT one of them is a 2X or featured adversary mode! Utter marketing incompetence! How on earth is anyone going to find these games and play them unless they hit pause and scroll down until they reach the letter 'i'. What's worse, the fist two of this week's 2X adversary modes start with the letter 'i', coincidentally - In And Out, and Inch By Inch - followed by 'j' which is skipped, and then 'k' for Keeping the Pace. Rockstar literally and lazily chose a bunch of adversary modes based on a random letter, and then carried on down the list. They couldn't be bothered, or simply don't know, how to make any of these 2X modes the 'featured' AW for this week! Isn't that the whole point of being a 'feature', that these are 'featured'?

So what, I hear some of you say - GTA online is the same game as ever! You're completely right, nothing has changed, but Rockstar's marketing 'events' and marketing incompetence get right royally on my wick sometimes, even enough to shut down the game and be here on this forum posting this instead.

Edited by Jenkiiii

-LN-
2 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

Guess what, the 'featured' adversary mode this week, folks, is Sumo (remix) at normal payout! Look around the map for the green VS icons (there are three of them) and indeed they are all Sumo (remix).

Damn, I actually really like this one, but without the bonus pay, there's really no incentive for random players who aren't familiar with it to actually try it. :/

It's definitely lazy though, I think it was Rafae who posted in the Next DLC speculation thread that this week's promo is a carbon copy of the one dated exactly three years ago. It's like they are putting no thought at all into what they're doing anymore and that is indeed quite depressing.