2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
ALifeOfMisery

LOWRIDERS WEEK

ALifeOfMisery
Posted (edited)

DOUBLE CASH MISSIONS, BENNY’S DISCOUNTS & MORE

d63edad90549c17026800e79d6e32493cafa0530

fa4e6ab8ba871248b144d753940085a44fc1b347

ZvmxtVi.gif

Lovers of cars and customization celebrate this week with discounts and bonuses on Lowriders. Get yourself down to Benny's Original Motor Works this week to link up with the always-scheming Lamar Davis and score double rewards on all eight Lowrider missions through April 17th.

5a7c164c4a711e93a6cb8c10c92ab7ad9314ac61

In "Keep the Pace" the clue is right there in the title: keep your vehicle above a minimum speed while navigating jumps, obstacles and opponents or meet combustible elimination.

b031471dffb0b4feac2f126d78659536a14ca2aa

Fight tooth and nail for possession of a centrally located package, and then reach the end zone to score across impromptu gridirons located at the Broker Park soccer field, Vinewood Racetrack, O'Neil's Ranch and Los Santos International Airport.

eb98bb6a9b5317cdee0fa03021050cf4e7c5635e

This mode sees a lean squad of heavily armed Defenders protecting eight priceless Packages until the timer runs out. Attackers must make expeditions into enemy territory to nab the bags and then return them safely to home territory - if they die on the way then the bag remains where they fell. 

e1efd20ae4962526c3ac234eba73fe401226c212

943a2730fb888fbd3fad1247ea3c8fe304b15e21

Making its return to GTA Online this week is this convincing knock-off Fake Vapid Tee. Play anytime through April 17th to add this to your wardrobe.

4f5a311a862a81e2bd839cf59ee72cf1464c2fe5

Check out this week's discounts below including a swath of deals on high-end vehicles, Benny's Upgrades and other modifications:

• Vapid Slamvan – 30% off
  • Vapid Chino – 30% off
  • Pfister Comet – 30% off
  • Declasse Moonbeam – 30% off
  • Dewbauchee Specter – 30% off
  • Benny's Upgrades – 40% off
  • Hydraulics – 40% off
  • Engine Blocks – 40% off
  • Steering Wheels – 40% off
  • Air Filters – 40% off
  • Trunks – 40% off
  • Dials – 40% off

f336379c306ae61293c8a279a6bb4a6d7b30822d

0aa7cc3ae82bae94c067f98a2e4a4d6cc20fe342
THE COMMUTE

35066d458ab709bc20bf9bab5bb269f13c78bf3b
CRIMINAL RECORDS

This week's Premium Race schedule includes a spin around Bolingbroke and a tour of the modern marvel that is the Southern San Andreas highway system. To take your shot at a GTA$100K payday, ante up GTA$20K and enter via the yellow corona at Legion Square or via the Quick Job App on your in-game phone.

• April 11: Arms Race (locked to Super)
  • April 12 - 15: The Commute (locked to Sports)
  • April 16 - 17: Criminal Records (locked to Super)
  •  

For more information on all the latest GTA Online bonuses, head to the Social Club Events page.

Newswire

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

Shadowfennekin

Meh week

Old shirt too :(

crybaby17h16
Posted (edited)

*deleted*

Edited by crybaby17h16

Volganor

In regards to the chosen activities:

However... Lowriders Week with a sudden interest in Benny's vehicles? Hmm, I hope this means something. 👀

Rafae S
Posted (edited)

I'd say meh or hell, even trash but the double on lamar contact missions sort of redeemed it for me. i always liked those missions or at least some of them regardless of the way they're meant to be started up. plus, those premium races 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

7/10 from me. ✌

Edited by Rafae S

ALifeOfMisery

I'll take the Tee, I've got it on PC, but not PS4.

F*cking Lamar Lowriders missions? No thanks.

Garbage week.

RyuNova
1 minute ago, Volganor said:

However... Lowriders Week with a sudden interest in Benny's vehicles? Hmm, I hope this means something. 👀

giphy.gif

We already had Lowriders Part 2.

Rafae S
1 minute ago, Volganor said:

lol nah, it's just another one of those 'biker, speed, flight etc.' event weeks.

IceDree

You Looking For The Lowrider Meet?

Volganor
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

lol nah, it's just another one of those 'biker, speed, flight etc.' event weeks.

I know, was just joking a little bit. With such a garbage week in terms of events, ain't much else you can do. :p

@RyuNova, relax, I meant something else and not a Lowriders update.

Edited by Volganor

CanadianMuscle
Posted (edited)

Lamar missions? Goddamn.

But a spin around Bolingbroke sounds cool as f*ck.

Edited by CanadianMuscle

RyuNova
4 minutes ago, Volganor said:

@RyuNova, relax, I meant something else and not a Lowriders update.

I know, I am just having fun.

GenericGTAO

This is the first thing in months that is even remotely interesting.  Reminds me of the glory days of GTAO and then I am reminded of all the bugs/bogus prices/and R*'s misguided reluctance to give a car like the vodoo no explosive resistance or bullet resistant windows after sinking 2 mil into it.  

Jenkiiii

It's safe to say that this is the worst event week in quite some time. Maybe the worst ever?

At least there is a proper event in Lamar's Lowrider Missions, but these are seriously crap IIRC? They're like the original heists but without the continuity. If someone drops out or dies then the mission fails, so it's back to the lobby screen looking for new players. And the missions swap between 4 and 2 players, so forget trying to get a group of four people together because two of them will be dropped for the next mission.

And a bunch of adversary modes, yippee, not! Let's hope the 'featured adversary mode' is a good one, at least, because that's the only one people will play.

Saying that, the custom chino is absolute dope, and I have one next to my custom buccaneer in my 'lowriders' garage. These cars are super slow, hugely expensive to Benny 'ch-ching' upgrade, and pretty pointless. But from a collector, stylistic and back-to-the-hood POV, they're rather special.

whywontyoulisten

*shrug* Never even started Lamar missions on my second character, might be worth a run through. Cheap Chino and upgrade helps with the merge glitch lol.

Mach1bud

The Commute, Criminal Records, and Arms Race were all three races that everyone hated because everyone did them so much back in the day. Easiest races in the game, also the most boring. Even more so being non contact and locked to Super/Sports.

Hope next time they lock to Sports Classics or Muscle again.

hei3enberg
1 minute ago, Jenkiiii said:

At least there is a proper event in Lamar's Lowrider Missions, but these are seriously crap IIRC?

You're right. They're not worth the time, unless you dig the lowrider vibe. Payouts are pretty miserable considering that missions are pretty long. Doing HH + Terrorbyte will net more RP and cash, 2x won't compensate. If you dig the vibe and have solid helpers, missions may be fun. Otherwise, don't bother. With randoms? Forget about it. It's heist level of headache for a fraction of a cost.

StormerBoy

Criminal Records you say? Is the RP glitch still working on it?

hei3enberg
1 minute ago, Mach1bud said:

The Commute, Criminal Records, and Arms Race were all three races that everyone hated because everyone did them so much back in the day. Easiest races in the game, also the most boring. Even more so being non contact and locked to Super/Sports.

Hope next time they lock to Sports Classics or Muscle again.

I don't have any idea why exactly these missions were chosen. Neither challenging nor interesting, considering how many others we have in game.

Jenkiiii
2 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

I don't have any idea why exactly these missions were chosen. Neither challenging nor interesting, considering how many others we have in game.

I do :D

vZnXowO.jpg

ChaosUndead

Boozey St John

Wow, Rockstar dropped the ball twice in one week. 

*The backlash is imminent

Lonely-Martin

Was thinking about getting all the muscle car's in a Benny variant, gonna now, lol. I got the itch to spend. Do love having spare garage space. Keep it coming R*!

Seems the fake t-shirt that came a couple of weeks ago was new to my character so expect this one is as well. Nice to get older stuff unlocked on my new account. Though do get the complaints of those already owning the these too.

2x on Benny missions will be fun to re-run and might help to make a few bucks back, not tried any of these 3 adversary modes at all so I'll definitely give them a try this week while there's a crowd. :)

Mach1bud
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

They are choosing races that were popular when the game released. Down The Drain was one as well which was the first of the bunch. Not sure why they chose Across The Wilderness, but maybe they just wanted to make sure to throw in an Off-road race, although I'd argue that Grass Route was way more popular.

I'd bet Dipping In and Cutting Coroners will be among the upcoming premium races.

Edited by Mach1bud

Jenkiiii
2 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Was thinking about getting all the muscle car's in a Benny variant, gonna now, lol. I got the itch to spend. Do love having spare garage space. Keep it coming R*!

Seems the fake t-shirt that came a couple of weeks ago was new to my character so expect this one is as well. Nice to get older stuff unlocked on my new account. Though do get the complaints of those already owning the these too.

2x on Benny missions will be fun to re-run and might help to make a few bucks back, not tried any of these 3 adversary modes at all so I'll definitely give them a try this week while there's a crowd. :)

Are you real or are you a robot?
No once can get that positive about this week's event without having a silicon brain, buddy!

:D

CaptainMarvel

This actually works out great! I’ve been meaning to restock lowriders on both characters. Nostalgia actually coinciding with an event week? Sounds good to me.

If they would remove the mandatory 4 player lock on the missions though!

Lonely-Martin
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

Are you real or are you a robot?
No once can get that positive about this week's event without having a silicon brain, buddy!

:D

Lol. I do enjoy vehicle based adversary modes and haven't got a clue what these 3 are still. But that said, I've just been unable to play for a couple of weeks when I quite fancied to and got a bit of the old spring in my step is all.

Plus for a long time I was at my garage limits and I'm so much more free right now with the NC and arena garages. Bliss. :)

Edited by Lonely-Martin
Plus it's still better than RDRO. ;)

kenmy13999

Meh week but then again, a good event week is just a bonus and hardly not what's keeping my interest in the game.. :)

maybe says something when I'm most hyped about seeing what new races they add to the premium category  :)

Sanches

This week bad. I go play RDO

That's what R* want to hear

Natsuki