2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

DYOM# (Addon for DYOM)

SIZZZ

I did some very scientific analyzing and found out how to use the very mysterious "Clear Mission" option in the F2 menu. Turns out you press M to scroll (select whether you want to wipe out objectives, objects, pickups, actors, or vehicles), and press B to delete, you can just hold B if you want to clear the entire mission, not sure why'd you'd do that instead of just creating a new mission, but it works. And what you deleted may still appear physically (which is why SIZZZ said you have to restart DYOM), use the "Mission Information" option in the F2 menu to check what you deleted instead.

Spoiler

On an completely unrelated note, I did some very advanced high tech hacking and accessed this addon's code, and made more custom pickups. Obviously I won't upload this modified version publicly out of respect.
unknown.png
unknown.png
Sorry SIZZZ, is only business.

Edited by Axoez

The Weapons It's Working!

gallery8.jpg

And This Working and More thnx to you!

gallery9.jpg

Edited by abdo mot34

• 5 weeks later...

hello im a problem is just i cant exit of the interiors,the thing that lets you out is not here and I can't get out of the inside help: c

On 5/30/2019 at 6:33 PM, Brian Jeremy said:

busca un id que exista en el juego si no se te jodera el juego e intenta escribir un numero presiona N lo colocas y listo quizas te lo diga en negativo es un bug y luego presiona Y para usar los objetos originales porque si presionas tanto N se te bugeara 

oigan se que llego 2 años tarde pero como hablan español tengo una duda,yo instalo el mod y no puedo entrar a ningun interior es como si se bloqueara las entradas necesito ayuda con este bug

CrickleFrickle30

I'm experiencing crash with this addon, while browsing objects. (My game crashes at around -7th object (the new objects in this addon))

Any fixes?

On 7/20/2021 at 1:26 PM, CrickleFrickle30 said:

I'm experiencing crash with this addon, while browsing objects. (My game crashes at around -7th object (the new objects in this addon))

Any fixes?

That's not how you browse the new objects, use this ID list instead.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 1:47 AM, ferchu said:

hello im a problem is just i cant exit of the interiors,the thing that lets you out is not here and I can't get out of the inside help: c

Type in 'ENEX'.

Edited by Axoez

Bro, can you add a way that is possible to control zero RC vehicles in the same way as the normal game?

Edited by Nick07

• 2 months later...
Adipra Prasetyo

How to open the interior of all buildings? I can't browse the interior manual because it's hard to find the same interior. 

Guys, just to let you know that this version is outdated, Unfotunately I am 9 pages away from the main thread so this might not be read, the English version of DYOM# has been left since v1.0, while in the Russian community it is currently v1.4, I am working on translating v1.4 for everyone to enjoy an updated version of DYOM# without having to take Russian courses.

For those wondering why the English version is abandoned, having to keep 2 instances of an addon up to date is hard, which is why SIZZZ abandoned the English DYOM# to only focus on the Russian version.

• Like 3

On 10/4/2021 at 9:15 PM, Adipra Prasetyo said:

How to open the interior of all buildings? I can't browse the interior manual because it's hard to find the same interior. 

Type ENEX to enable the markers that allow you to enter buildings.

2 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

Most helpful member of the decade

8 hours ago, Axoez said:

Guys, just to let you know that this version is outdated, Unfotunately I am 9 pages away from the main thread so this might not be read, the English version of DYOM# has been left since v1.0, while in the Russian community it is currently v1.4, I am working on translating v1.4 for everyone to enjoy an updated version of DYOM# without having to take Russian courses.

For those wondering why the English version is abandoned, having to keep 2 instances of an addon up to date is hard, which is why SIZZZ abandoned the English DYOM# to only focus on the Russian version.

Interesting albeit unfortunate. Do you perhaps know what cool features v1.4 has that we are missing?

EDIT: Found answer in Discord channel.

Edited by Target13

Adipra Prasetyo
On 10/8/2021 at 11:56 AM, RithRake24 said:

Oh thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll like to report a bug.

I was using your object id add-on for an objective. But, when I want to edit, A ramp spawned on the object and I am unable to remove it. I removed the objective to try it. I am restarting to see if it works.

nvm, it worked.

Edited by KingAceGamer
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I have two suggestions, I'm not sure if its possible with CLEO but here it is:

- add a functional car repair pickup

- force objects to have phyiscs (when you spawn a object, either while designing the mission and playing it, the object aways has no physics, try making a explosive barrel - number 116 in DYOM - and push it, it doesn't work - but if you do Objective > Add Object, for some reason, those objects has normal physics if you touch them, which is more or less the correct approach)

I really hope the object physics thing is not hard-coded in dyom and can be modified with cleo.

The repair pickup would be very useful for some drive-by missions.

On 6/15/2021 at 11:21 PM, Axoez said:

unknown.png
unknown.png

@Toriality yes you can do custom pickups, but pickups cant be picked up in car, only a handful works
oh and sizzz is no longer active in the english dyom community, just to let you know

oh i also found this on the opcode list
unknown.png

since you're probably not a nerd, it means you can convert the static dyom object to be moveable

update: doesnt work, there is something preventing dyom objects from ever moving, cba to analyze what's causing it and solution

Horus Publishing
5 hours ago, Axoez said:

update: doesnt work, there is something preventing dyom objects from ever moving, cba to analyze what's causing it and solution

Is there a way maybe to edit code to add even more things? Just curious. If example we can decrypt DYOM mission .dat file and add things like custom health bar names, etc. Or we can "learn" something from LDYOM to implement in normal DYOM?

Edited by Horus Publishing

• 1 month later...
Yasir_RFL

I was thinking that total number of new objects added is just ranging between 100-200, then I opened the list and..........😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• 1 month later...

Pinned for winning 'Best DYOM Addon' award in DYOM 2021 Awards.

• 1 month later...
The John David

These add-ons are surely great to use. I was expecting @SIZZZ would create another add-on soon which literally removes the slippery thing on custom object platform when player steps on it. I've seen and played some of the missions before such as @Gammoudicj which he used custom objects as a platform thing, really feels like you're in the other world or dimension than the state of San Andreas. Hope that would be made.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi SIZZZ really appreciate your work. In the new versions of DYOM IX, people have a problem with text boxes, could you separate the code that removes the text boxes when finishing mission happens, so that text boxes won't get dissapeared in IX, thank you very much if you fix it, I will be grateful like others

• Like 2

Horus Publishing
7 hours ago, Halter said:

Hi SIZZZ really appreciate your work. In the new versions of DYOM IX, people have a problem with text boxes, could you separate the code that removes the text boxes when finishing mission happens, so that text boxes won't get dissapeared in IX, thank you very much if you fix it, I will be grateful like others

We have a problem with that addon. Whenever having the addon, if the mission is long and we'll complete it - game crashes. It does not happen on DYOM IX tho. Maybe some delay could be put to avoid crashes after a mission? Removing the addon fixes the problem (no more crashes after completing the mission)

@SIZZZ  Hello SIZZZ, I removed two lines of code DYOM # that caused a bug in DYOM IX, can I post this version somewhere, which will be only for IX? Of course, I will write that you are the author and this is only for IX. I can put this here

Edited by Halter

19 hours ago, Halter said:

@SIZZZ  Hello SIZZZ, I removed two lines of code DYOM # that caused a bug in DYOM IX, can I post this version somewhere, which will be only for IX? Of course, I will write that you are the author and this is only for IX. I can put this here

hello. which lines exactly cause the bug? I can update the file

On 4/27/2022 at 7:50 PM, SIZZZ said:

hello. which lines exactly cause the bug? I can update the file

then  
03E6: remove_text_box
0955: end_playing_loaded_soundtrack  
 if
 $DYOMMPASSCREEN <> 0 

The problem in this line is that it occurs before checking whether in the settings the standard is turn on or off, it's just deleting the text box without definition. In this regard, you need to either remove this line or put it inside after checking what is the finishing mode of the mission

CrickleFrickle30

Is this compatible with DYOM IX?