2. Support

3. Suggestions

DYOM# (Addon for DYOM 8.1)

RithRake24
1 hour ago, Rytuklis said:

I might just make a comeback

Wow, can't wait!

Razor8182

It's been a long time since I played dyom, so I was wondering, Should I download the original 8.1v or this new 8.1v?

• Like 1
omigawail
1 hour ago, Razor8182 said:

It's been a long time since I played dyom, so I was wondering, Should I download the original 8.1v or this new 8.1v?

This is an addon for the original. You install the original one from the DYOM website normally, then download this one on top of it.

• Like 2
Zach Redgrave

This looks neat,but I got a problem.Is it just me or the download link at media fire is not working?

Razor8182
On 5/23/2019 at 4:47 PM, omigawail said:

This is an addon for the original. You install the original one from the DYOM website normally, then download this one on top of it.

K nice, that explains things up I guess.

Edited by Razor8182
  • Like 1
nombre de visualizacion

Hola, ¿Por qué cuando quiero agregar un objeto con un id (ejemplo, un arma o un edificio nuevo) y un cambio con la N y Y, ¿ me sale sale el juego?

Brian Jeremy
On 26/5/2019 at 1:49, nombre de visualizacion said:

Hola, ¿Por qué cuando quiero agregar un objeto con un id (ejemplo, un arma o un edificio nuevo) y un cambio con la N y Y, ¿ me sale sale el juego?

busca un id que exista en el juego si no se te jodera el juego e intenta escribir un numero presiona N lo colocas y listo quizas te lo diga en negativo es un bug y luego presiona Y para usar los objetos originales porque si presionas tanto N se te bugeara 

nombre de visualizacion
On 30/5/2019 at 18:33, ScorpionMan2001 said:

busca una identificación que exista en el juego si no te jodera el juego e intenta escribir un número presiona N lo colocas y listo cuestionan te lo diga en negativo es un bug y luego presiona Y para usar los objetos originales porque si presionas tanto N se te bugea 

Muchas gracias, me sirvió por ahora, buenas vibras y bendiciones 

El Penguin Bobo

Well, I made a comeback to DYOM last night, and I gotta say, really digging the add on. Just a few things I'm concerned about.

-Why did you disable mission passed theme? Whenever you complete a mission, it's just bland.

-I've encountered a bug where I couldn't exit or enter any interior, does anyone know anything about that? Probably coming from my end, and probably not the add on's fault.

Other than that, I'm liking it so far.

• Like 2
AnDReJ98

^Author removed the yellow arrows leading you in/out the interiors with add-on on purpose.

• Like 3
RithRake24

@El Penguin Bobo

SIZZZ disabled the ENEX markers (the yellow arrows) allowing you to enter and exit interiors on purpose. In order to enter interiors you need to now go towards where the marker would usually be, and enter ENEX into your keyboard, like you would enter a cheat code. Then the ENEX marker would appear for about one second, allowing you to enter the interior.

However, regarding the addon and this new interiors feature, it’s good to have a read through this message to avoid bugs or problems: https://gtaforums.com/topic/466939-dyom-the-designers-lounge/?do=findComment&comment=1070720734

Edited by RithRake24
  • Like 1
El Penguin Bobo
4 hours ago, nombre de visualizacion said:

buenas, como le puedo poner ropa a CJ en el DYOM?

This is an english forum. Speak english.

• Like 1
nombre de visualizacion
On 5/6/2019 at 18:55, El Penguin Bobo said:

Este es un foro en inglés. Habla Inglés.

sorry, 

How do I put clothes to CJ in the dyom?

omigawail
1 hour ago, nombre de visualizacion said:

sorry, 

How do I put clothes to CJ in the dyom?

impossible

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
sprint14

(Google translator)

Hello friend, first of all I must congratulate you for all this. I have a problem, I still see the same menu that Dyom 8, it seems that everything remains the same

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with this addon. Cleo 4, check. Dyom 8.1 check. I put the CLEO folder in the game folder like it's said. I have the AUTOBACKUP folder and MISSIONPACK folder in GTA San Andreas Directory. But, I have no new objects or pickups, or anything like that. Plus, it's seems the DYOM text keeps dissapreing. What's the problem? I just found out about this and I really wanna try it out. Any help?

Wow. I just read the forum. LMAO had to hold TAB while selecting pickups and objects. Sorry about that.

omigawail
30 minutes ago, Lendov said:

I have a problem with this addon. Cleo 4, check. Dyom 8.1 check. I put the CLEO folder in the game folder like it's said. I have the AUTOBACKUP folder and MISSIONPACK folder in GTA San Andreas Directory. But, I have no new objects or pickups, or anything like that. Plus, it's seems the DYOM text keeps dissapreing. What's the problem? I just found out about this and I really wanna try it out. Any help?

Wow. I just read the forum. LMAO had to hold TAB while selecting pickups and objects. Sorry about that.

For the disappearing text, you have to go to the GTA SA install folder > Cleo and then edit "DYOM# [settings]" to set text input to 2.

• Like 1
RithRake24
10 hours ago, Lendov said:

Aaand for new objects, you have to go to "Add Object" and push TAB, then enter the object ID using this link as a reference (for example 967), then press N for new objects. Alternatively, if you want to choose existing objects using their in-game ID, you could push TAB and enter the ID, for example 53, then push Y instead.

For the new pickups, push TAB and press Y/N, no need to enter any sort of ID.

Edited by RithRake24

Thank you for you help guys. Addon works like a charm. But I have a problem with Actors I have never had before installing this addon. I made a mission... bla bla kill these guys. Then, when i have to kill some 7 dudes... three of them are invincible. And before you ask, no it's not the ball actor... just... after i kill an actor it just stays frozen and I can't complete the mission... tried this 3 times now. All the rest of the dead actors are hidden...so what could be the problem?

Anybody else had this problem?

6 hours ago, SatournFan said:

this happened to me before the addon, try exiting and re-entering the interior, should fix itself

Weird. Exiting and re-entering didn't fix it for me. What fixed it for me... was changing the actors from Enemy 1 to Enemy 2.... maybe i'm just tripping. Thank you for your help Russian friend!

Edited by Lendov
  • Like 2
Martin_Strada

It crashes for me every time if I want to add an object or choose which I want to.

RithRake24
3 minutes ago, Martin_Strada said:

It crashes for me every time if I want to add an object or choose which I want to.

Are you sure that the object you're choosing is a GTA SA object and not a SAMP object? Also, do you have other mods in your game?