2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
CanadianMuscle

GTA Online Balancing Suggestions Thread

Shiloh Comes
Posted (edited)

Restore the RE-7B back to it's original glory and buff every car that isn't the GTO, Pariah or Deveste Eight.

In real life, Supercars and high end sports cars literally pin you to the seat when you boot them. Only the cars listed above really do that when gassing through the gears. There are so many great cars in this game, but they feel dog slow on the uptake.

I appreciate there are others that are rapid, I use those mentioned just to make the point, rather than list all of them.

Edited by Shiloh Comes

Urban Legends

Bad Sport! You destroyed someones business supplies! 

Not sure how my goods are constantly broadcast to the entire state of san andreas...that could balance things and lessen the tension...time is money and..well whatever 

Marciliojunior01
33 minutes ago, Urban Legends said:

Not sure how my goods are constantly broadcast to the entire state of san andreas...that could balance things and lessen the tension...time is money and..well whatever 

Giving bad sport for destroying cargo is brilliant, in a long term would work. 

CanadianMuscle
40 minutes ago, Urban Legends said:

Yes, YES!

[insert organization name] destroyed cargo.

Griefers:

giphy.gif

Marciliojunior01

When even saintsfan talks about it, you know things are becoming mad....

computertech82

Unfortunately trying to make a feedback on a website rockstar does NOT look at all will not help at all. Best trying 

https://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/feedback

don't know if they actually save/read those things or the just auto delete when done.

Voodoo-Hendrix
9 minutes ago, computertech82 said:

Unfortunately trying to make a feedback on a website rockstar does NOT look at all will not help at all. Best trying 

https://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/feedback

don't know if they actually save/read those things or the just auto delete when done.

R* does look at this forum, believe it or not, or at least they do to get some ideas for future DLC content, same with r/gtaonline and even that sinful site (for obvious reasons).

But you're right, suggestions shouldn't just stay here, it should also go to their official feedback page. It may as well be for nothing? Perhaps, but we don't lose anything for trying!

computertech82

It gets frustrating when a company doesn't do anything suggested..And I've never seen any rockstar employee post anything. Help and support forum is a good example of that. Most, not answered at all except by a few players.

Marciliojunior01
28 minutes ago, computertech82 said:

It gets frustrating when a company doesn't do anything suggested..And I've never seen any rockstar employee post anything. Help and support forum is a good example of that. Most, not answered at all except by a few players.

The thing is that they probably have just one or two guys in this feedback page, even if he was the most dedicated person in the world, he couldnt do more.

Happy Hunter

How dare they make an offer "just for me", and it's a broomstick? I wouldn't get it if they were paying me to have it. I don't like them suggesting that I would buy a vehicle like that.

Though hopefully they're putting them on offer because they're going to dethrone them soon. Shift a few while they can, that kind of thing.

Marciliojunior01
5 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

How dare they make an offer "just for me", and it's a broomstick? I wouldn't get it if they were paying me to have it. I don't like them suggesting that I would buy a vehicle like that.

Though hopefully they're putting them on offer because they're going to dethrone them soon. Shift a few while they can, that kind of thing.

I feel like you took it to the personal side, these offers are completely random (from what i know so far). 

lennymuhboi
1 hour ago, computertech82 said:

They do something suggested. Just not the things you are requesting.

Shiloh Comes

I'd quite like some of those I/E weapons, the ones that can headshot you through buildings and around blind corners from 3 miles away.

Marciliojunior01
15 minutes ago, Shiloh Comes said:

I'd quite like some of those I/E weapons, the ones that can headshot you through buildings and around blind corners from 3 miles away.

Play on auto aim on console...

computertech82

I would personally love far better resolution images. Like the curtain windows, store displays and such.

Piro
On 4/12/2019 at 11:13 PM, Amy Vinewood said:

Hopefully it would be modified at our Hangar like the other Aircraft

Thats true. But I'd gladly take another paywall just to have Custom Aircrafts mk2. I don't care if its another hangar, aircraft carrier, helicarrier, private island or a secret lair inside an extinct volcano (airwolf reference) 
As long as I get new toys and more hangar space.

11 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

lol yeah I get why you feel personally offended. But its still good for griding (mk1 was way more fun tho). Also griefing oppressor griefers with oppressors - thats just poetic justice. Let them know how it feels before it gets dethroned. 

MARINA

disable motorcycling wheeling at higher speeds so offroad and bike races become more fair

RyuNova

The Thruster needs better missiles. Or even just unlimited missiles.

Its a glass cannon vehicle.

Voodoo-Hendrix
2 hours ago, RyuNova said:

The Thruster needs better missiles. Or even just unlimited missiles.

Its a glass cannon vehicle.

What about Barrage Missiles?

Thruster-GTAO-front-missile.png

I mean, those things look like rocket pods if you ask me.

Or it would be overpowered? I mean, an small vehicle firing salvos of up to 7 rockets sounds like potential trouble.

Big Molio
On 4/12/2019 at 10:24 PM, Urban Legends said:

It shouldn't be destroyable. You should, of course, be able to steal it for yourself. 

RyuNova
2 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

I mean, those things look like rocket pods if you ask me.

Or it would be overpowered? I mean, an small vehicle firing salvos of up to 7 rockets sounds like potential trouble.

To be honest I feel anything is fair on the Thruster. The thing offers absolutely no protection from the front and exposes your entire body.

Marciliojunior01
28 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

It shouldn't be destroyable. You should, of course, be able to steal it for yourself. 

Business battles cargo is "god modded", you cant destroy them even with an orbital strike, should have been like that since the beginning. This is stimulating competition :) 

CanadianMuscle
5 hours ago, Big Molio said:

I'm thinking it should be like Vehicle Cargo, where you could take it and either store the car for yourself or take it to a police station. Like for any type of cargo could be stolen and taken to it's respective property (eg. Bunker) and it at least gives the "owner" of the cargo a fighting chance rather than getting their stuff instantly sliced into molten chunks from a Hydra cannon.

Edited by CanadianMuscle

Happy Hunter

If the next update is very underwhelming, and nothing is done about the big offenders - then I think the Hunter deserves the Savage's low hitbox. It'd mean my Hunter equipped with flares would see more use. Right now I have to use the chaff one 90% of the time because of the broomsticks.

Urban Legends

No passive mode for at least 2 minutes after CEO or MC work.

No passive mode while riding in certain vehicles. Ala every f*ckin one on War Stock website. 

Oppressor mark 2 must be picked up from some weird location NOT MC spawn menu

Im really sick of that last one. I swear on my life...on my life... 

Voodoo-Hendrix
6 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

If the next update is very underwhelming, and nothing is done about the big offenders - then I think the Hunter deserves the Savage's low hitbox. It'd mean my Hunter equipped with flares would see more use. Right now I have to use the chaff one 90% of the time because of the broomsticks.

Just because R* doesn't want to nerf certain vehicles it doesn't mean that they should buff others to compensate, you got it backwards mate.

I love my Hunter, but I don't want it to become overpowered (I have even thought about changing back to the stock machine gun because the Explosive one is quite OP, unlike the cannon of the Valkyrie).

On topic: How would you guys balance the Sniper Rifle and Heavy Sniper so both have their uses? I've even looked into both RL inspirations for said guns (Arctic Warfare and Barrett M82) and aside from the caliber and the Barrett having more range, they're pretty much the same.

I do think that the Sniper Rifle should make more damage against players and the Heavy Sniper should make more damage against vehicles. Maybe the Heavy Sniper having more recoil but the Sniper Rifle firing slower could help too?

And while we're at it, remove sniper dancing, it makes no sense whatsoever.

Marciliojunior01
49 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Just because R* doesn't want to nerf certain vehicles it doesn't mean that they should buff others to compensate, you got it backwards mate.

On topic: How would you guys balance the Sniper Rifle and Heavy Sniper so both have their uses? I've even looked into both RL inspirations for said guns (Arctic Warfare and Barrett M82) and aside from the caliber and the Barrett having more range, they're pretty much the same. 

I agree, nerfing the op is the right decision, rather than making anything op. The concept doesn't make much sense to me. 

About the snipers, i always saw the regular sniper as an AWP, which in most fps games is a one shot kill weapon, so i never got why it deals so poor damage, i think the better solution is to create a sniper mk2 with the same damage as the mk1 heavy sniper and a 8 bullet magazine, and explosive ammo, this way we can have an explosive sniper and a non explosive at the same time. 

Edited by Marciliojunior01

Urban Legends
On 4/14/2019 at 7:33 AM, Big Molio said:

No no no! f*ck no. If I watched someone carry away my business supplies on an Oppressor Mark 2 Id throw my f*cking self out of a window. 

NO. I want GTA to be GTA.. Okay your right.. I will let it slide if it is a vehicle. But like I said.. Na.. Ive been tortured trying to bring back cargo to nightclub and griefed endless by these fatherless children.. 

Marciliojunior01
27 minutes ago, Urban Legends said:

No no no! f*ck no. If I watched someone carry away my business supplies on an Oppressor Mark 2 Id throw my f*cking self out of a window. 

NO. I want GTA to be GTA.. Okay your right.. I will let it slide if it is a vehicle. But like I said.. Na.. Ive been tortured trying to bring back cargo to nightclub and griefed endless by these fatherless children.. 

So you prefer having your cargo destroyed instantly than having a chance of getting it back ? In both cases you lose, but in the second one is not an instant loss. Your logic doesnt make much sense...

Edited by Marciliojunior01

CanadianMuscle

^ Okay, okay...

wNVvkwK.png

If it's a vehicle, then yeah, sure, another player can run off with it if it means the owner of said stock has a chance or recovering it; but a single package? Hell no. The Mk II is too small of a target and too fast for anybody to catch up with it.