2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
ALifeOfMisery

TRIPLE REWARDS IN GTA ONLINE: MOTOR WARS

ALifeOfMisery
Posted (edited)

PLUS 2X GTA$ IN GUNRUNNING SALES, VEHICLE VENDETTA AND MORE

yR2BnRJ.gif

Jump from the Cargobob and into Triple Rewards this week in GTA Online with 3X GTA$ & RP in Motor Wars, the ferocious fight for survival in an intermittently shrinking kill box festooned with all kinds of lethal toys for 2-4 teams and up to 28 players.

And continue to scratch that vehicular warfare itch and earn Double GTA$ & RP in the process with two more vehicle-based modes this week: the power-up infused frantic clash of cars known as Vehicle Vendetta, and the souped-up, heavyweight stunt-fueled Hunting Pack (Remix)featuring bruisers like the Vigilante or nimble Scramjets chasing down a Runner rigged to explode.

And maximize your Bunker operation's proclivity for productivity with a 25% boost in Gunrunning Research and 2X GTA$ on all Gunrunning Sales.

6a4f663fa7fb7ec5c4865746af724dadc714da7e

b7000c57b3dafa74774c87de942cb66fd3bcb2df

Affirm your allegiance to the makers of high ordnance war weapons from Coil’s Arms Division with the Black Coil Cap, added to your available headwear options just by playing GTA Online this week.

1d7998a782473f8134e10f5fa34501d7186a5a0a

Warstock Cache & Carry has the goods to help you pummel your adversaries into positions of submission - including an arsenal of vehicles for all situations available at 40% off this week:

• HVY Insurgent Pick-Up Custom – 40% off
  • Ocelot Stromberg – 40% off
  • HVY APC – 40% off
  • Nagasaki Street Blazer – 40% off
  • Rhino Tank – 40% off
  • Mobile Operations Center – 40% off
  • Mobile Operations Center Bays and Renovations – 40% off
  • Bunkers – 30% off
  • Bunker Add-Ons and Renovations – 30% off
  • Hangars – 30% off
  • Hangar Workshop – 30% off

0655f77cfaf4a7fade827564d8579873752013af

c190fcaf1d7f681bd0e2ccf58c22f2622d2e1dd6

ACROSS THE WILDERNESS

2a78a463624f599b5d74b76c15f543541768c6a9

ARMS RACE

The Premium Race circuit this week shifts from the Los Santos Storm Drain to the dizzying heights of Mount Chiliad and the runway of Fort Zancudo. If you've got GTA$20,000 and the stones to take on seven other racers for the shot at a podium finish payday, join up either through the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. First place takes a grand prize of GTA$100K, while 2nd and 3rd place finishers will receive GTA$30K and GTA$20K respectively.

• April 4: Down the Drain (locked to Muscle)
  • April 5 - 8: Across the Wilderness (locked to Off-Road)
  • April 9 - 10: Arms Race (locked to Super)

For more information on all the latest GTA Online bonuses, head to the Social Club Events page.

Newswire

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

kenmy13999

Can't really say meh when there's double money on bunker sales 

Pedinhuh
Posted (edited)

Well crap, no more Down the Drain? :(

I currently hate the Sports class because of the Pariah and the only car that has any chance against it is the ItaliGTO with its awful bouncy handling...

Oh well, the money's always good to pass up though.

EDIT: Well, I can still enjoy it tonight it seems, gonna make sure it's worth it.

But I'm not sure what is going to be my pick for Off-Roads tomorrow though, I hate the bikes.

Edited by Pedinhuh

Natsuki

m e h

kenmy13999
2 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

it.

But I'm not sure what is going to be my pick for tomorrow though 

Off road race? Bf400 is your best bet there sadly 

Pedinhuh
1 minute ago, kenmy13999 said:

Off road race? Bf400 is your best bet there sadly 

If only contact was on, I could shove them off with my Trophy Truck or my Kamacho. 

But on seconds thoughts, the race is locked to the Liberator only, so I have no idea what it's going to be like since nobody has the Liberator as a PV.

Rafae S

trash

kenmy13999
5 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

If only contact was on, I could shove them off with my Trophy Truck or my Kamacho. 

But on seconds thoughts, the race is locked to the Liberator only, so I have no idea what it's going to be like since nobody has the Liberator as a PV.

Checked gta wiki and it said

Across the Wilderness is a Land Racefeatured in Grand Theft Auto Online. It is available for up to 8 players. Players must race around the wilderness of Mount Chiliad.

The player supposed to be limited to Liberators only, however vehicle selection does not appear to be locked to The Liberator as intended - The 3 Beach Bum off-road vehicles (Bifta, Kalahari, Paradise) are all able to be selected even with custom vehicles disabled and the course is able to be comfortably completed with a Bifta.

,  they might also have done some changes to the premium race so we'll see. Might have to get a Bifta again 

Hector Tavares
Posted (edited)

Wow gee, this update sure is awesome! Yep, can't wait to get home from work to try the Rocket Dildozer and Oppressor Mk10! Rockstar just keeps on giving, like reaching into a bee's hive after being stung 10 times!

Smfh...this drought is horrible. Don't even try to hide the fact that you couldn't give less of a poopsack Rockstar.

#Stopthedrought2019

Edited by Hector Tavares

ALifeOfMisery

x2 Bunker can't be complained about for those who need the money and unlockable clothing is never a bad thing.

Other than that, it's sh*t, completely sh*t.

Jenkiiii

What else can we expect in the middle of the development doldrums, other than repetitive event weeks and the usual bunch of discounts?

2X bunker sales is awesome, always!
Buy supplies for 75k, effectively costing 15k for each bar. These five bars accumulate into 210k of stock when sold afar, making 135k profit, but during 2X events, this doubles up to 420k, making 345k profit! That's way MORE than double! Use your head. Plus an extra bonus in crowded lobbies. As long as you make more than 75k (which you will) who really cares?

We can also do some triple Motor Wars while our bunkers accumulate cash in the background.

My guess is that Rockstar are keeping a close eye on Fortnite, PUBG, Apex, etc. and trying to emulate these battle royale modes. Hopefully Rockstar will get good at it with practice, but as long as it's not in freemode!

The rest of it we can pick through at our leisure, and maybe find some good discounts?
Personally, I'm accumulating yet more cash to spend on yet more junk when the next bid DLC comes out, whatever and whenever that may be.

Voodoo-Hendrix

Double cash on Bunker sales is decent, but I'm tired of even grinding those, yikes.

Motor Wars is a decent Adversary Mode but a terrible Battle Royale game.

A free cap is always a plus.

I'll rate it an "ehh" out of 10. It could have been worse 

Jenkiiii
2 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

I'll rate it an "ehh" out of 10. It could have been worse 

I don't even know why you, me and others feel the need to rate these 'events', no offence intended.

There really is nothing to rate. Rockstar pick a bunch of existing game modes and then stick 2X on them, plus decide on a bundle of discounts and other minor stuff.

This is it now, until June/July at the earliest, and the next major DLC. The drought, doldrums, or whatever we want to call it is a perpetual process between updates every semester. We get an update, we then get drip-fed/held-back content, and then we get the 'drought' which is upon us right now. In the meantime, it's best to (try and) remain positive and take the weekly Rockstar marketing averageness with a pinch of salt, knowing new content is ultimately on the way.

MeisterJazz
Posted (edited)

Glad I didn't sale my full bunker last night so that's nice, however screw everything else

Edited by MeisterJazz

Bandersnatch
Posted (edited)

It's like R* wants me to say...

I am just here to give @ALifeOfMisery a like for making us this thread .

(.. the 2 x bunker is good for building up cash if needed)

Edited by Bandersnatch

Voodoo-Hendrix
2 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

I don't even know why you, me and others feel the need to rate these 'events', no offence intended.

There really is nothing to rate. Rockstar pick a bunch of existing game modes and then stick 2X on them, plus decide on a bundle of discounts and other minor stuff.

No offense taken, my "rating" was more tongue-in-cheek than anything, really (afaik, "ehh" is not a number in any language :p )

Something that I have noticed is that, unless there's a bonus to either reduce the grind or make it more profitable, most people dismiss the weekly bonuses as crap or worse.

don't get me wrong, I love a good bonus once in a while, but it kind of speaks volumes about the current state of the game if the only thing that motivates players to well, play the game is if they can profit from it and nothing else. This explains how the only time people grind Airfreight Cargo or play certain Adversary Modes is when they have double cash.

You know what? Screw it, I'll give Motor Wars a shot again, even when it's kinda crap lol

StormerBoy
6 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

This is it now, until June/July at the earliest, and the next major DLC. The drought, doldrums, or whatever we want to call it is a perpetual process between updates every semester. We get an update, we then get drip-fed/held-back content, and then we get the 'drought' which is upon us right now. In the meantime, it's best to (try and) remain positive and take the weekly Rockstar marketing averageness with a pinch of salt, knowing new content is ultimately on the way.

I agree. The game is finished now. Like it or not. If we hadn't had an update since doomsday, most would be saying 'why can't they just throw the odd car or unreleased race at us every now and again, they may as well use what they made'. Well, this is it. From Dec 2017 until they stop to build suspense for the next gta. Expect nothing and you may be happy, but definitely wont be disappointed.

CanadianMuscle

I've been waiting for Bunker stuff.

Jenkiiii

The funny thing is, I still really enjoy the game when I don't feel the compulsion to play it every night, and it's almost a relief knowing that major DLC is a long way off. That sounds a bit contradictory, but it enables me to indulge in modes and events that I might have overlooked or dismissed in the past. Case in point, the Arena Wars update. I loathed it at first, and I felt it was the epitome of everything awful that GTA online has become, but now I realise I was wrong. The arena exists in its own universe and doesn't affect daily life in freemode, and the vehicles are not overpowered or widely seen in open play either. The problem with this update is the price of everything, especially vehicle upgrades, and the tedious discount system used by Rockstar which can only be achieved through forced adhesion to this game mode, which puts a lot of people off. And due to the constant need to make money in the background and grind, Arena Wars is mostly viewed as an unnecessary expense by most people. It's a shame.

@StormerBoy, you seem overly negative, no offence. I have really enjoyed the last two updates during 2018, particularly After Hours and the DJs, clubs and music.

Gridl0k
Posted (edited)

April 9 - 10: Arms Race (locked to Super)

👀

Edited by Gridl0k

Urban Legends

Never played this motor wars... How did Fortnite become an entire game when its this exact sh*t?

Or am I wrong? I quite literally only play GTA. 

But yeah great week

Dr.Rosenthal
Posted (edited)

Boring vehicle discounts, but 2X on Bunker sales is always welcome.

@Urban Legends I'm sure many would disagree, but I actually think Motor Wars is among the better AM's. With 3X rewards I'd say it's worth trying out anyway.

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

Lonely-Martin

Been quite busy of late but a decent bit of extra for me this week, a free cap too, if I don't already have it. Might spam some fake fortnite as well as I don't mind that mode with the toys we can use, and at 3x, can't not,, lol. Plus having forgot last time, I bought the PV storage in the MOC as it's cheap instead of a tuning bay. Gonna hide the original Oppressor in there and store a deathbike at my clubhouse instead. :)

Nice to see some variety on the premium race through this week too, they should do more of that with these weeks and include more older modes instead of repeating things so much. But no doubt, much like that one week where they announced the upcoming bonuses to come, probably a one off again. Such potential, they could easily mix stuff up more either weekly or throughout the weeks themselves. :(

1 hour ago, Bandersnatch said:

I am just here to give @ALifeOfMisery a like for making us this thread .

^^^ That too, most certainly. ;)

IceDree

Bunker bonus is always welcomed. The premium racing schedule is interesting, we could be in for a treat next week.

@ALifeOfMisery thank you for doing this week in & week out. 👍

Taterman
3 minutes ago, IceDree said:

Bunker bonus is always welcomed. The premium racing schedule is interesting, we could be in for a treat next week.

@ALifeOfMisery thank you for doing this week in & week out. 👍

Yes! Thank you.

kcole4001

Bunker sales are good, the discounts are great if you're looking to swap locations.

Other than that, I'll just try to bump my money up so I hit $200m when crates are double. Haven't actually played since Sunday.

AcidXRain73
Posted (edited)

2x bunker is so much better than 2x MC. Sales less stressful and raids are avoidable. No fzting 15 drops in a slug vehicle.

Edited by AcidXRain73

gtafan26
6 hours ago, kenmy13999 said:

Can't really say meh when there's double money on bunker sales 

I agree, no meh from for double money bunker sales.

StormerBoy

I just realised they left the premium race for today the same as last week. Then it's four and two days. I swear it's come kind of sign.

MyUziWeighsATon
2 hours ago, StormerBoy said:

I just realised they left the premium race for today the same as last week. Then it's four and two days. I swear it's come kind of sign.

I’d wager that sign is Stop.