1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAKid667

Grand Theft Auto IV Chain Game Round 3

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

It's a reset, I'll take a turn

Mission: Out of the Closet... + Blow Your Cover + Flying Rats (21) + Unique Stunt Jumps (3)
Called by: SorveteQuente
Link: https://gtasnp.com/olj8Jb
Completion: 39.07%
Notes: -Arranged a date with French Tom in Lovemeet.net, keep an eye on our emails to see if he replies!
-After an unsuccessful heroin deal, Algonquin is now unlocked!
-21 pigeons were exterminated through the middle area of Algonquin and outskirts;
-Found 3 ramps across the town and decided to launch myself from them. They're number 28, 31 and 32 from this map.

Edited by SorveteQuente

GTAKid667
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn! Watch Live :)

Mission: The Puerto Rican Connection, Stunt Jumps (2), Friend Activities (Eating, Drinking and Show with Roman)
Link: Click Me! :p
Completion: 39.76%
Notes:

Went to see Manny and he wanted me to follow a train 👀 and deal with a couple of the passengers. Managed to get that all cleaned up, for the streets! :p 

Completed 2 Stunt Jumps in Algonquin - 23 and 25 from this map!

Brucie text and suggested we check out Perseus at some point, so I headed over and bought us a nice suit and shoes, have to look good for our date!

Roman called and was disappointed at us not hanging out for a while as if we haven't lots of times already so I picked him up and headed to Algonquin, where we had a meal at the Superstar Cafe, watched Ricky Gervais at Split Slides, and ended with a drink at Club Liberty. Fun times!

Edited by GTAKid667

GTAKid667
Posted (edited)

I'll take a quick, live turn! 👀

Mission: ...Out of the Closet, Dating (Show with Michelle)
Completion: 40.46%
Notes:

Checked our emails and saw a reply from French Tom! We arranged to meet at the Diner in Hove Beach at 08:00, unfortunately the news seems to suggest he encountered a "foreign-looking" man afterwards and unfortunately he passed away. R.I.P.

Roman sent an email telling us that we should meet up with Michelle and I thought it was a nice suggestion, so I called her up and we went to our favourite place, Perestroika. A very entertaining show from start to finish, with music from Ms. Bluesy St. John and a performance from Catch!

On my way back, I stopped at [email protected] to read the news about French Tom and while I was there arranged to meet SoBoHoe from lovemeet.net. Seems just the kind of person we need, so keep an eye on the emails!

Edited by GTAKid667

MrMateczko
Posted (edited)

My turn! Live! Join me!:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvihoDaime_PplLJMttwqQA/live

Mission: No. 1 (1:46...ish)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/zgefIZ
Completion %: 41.16%

Did Pathos' first encounter.

Answered Roman's email about dating a guy.

Brucie called and we did a Heli Ride - Rottendam Tower.

Did the stunt jump at the abandoned railway in Algonquin (where the large Pay'n'Spray can is)

Did South Broker race in 5:14.

Roman called for Darts, I won once.

There were meant to be many more pigeons destroyed, but due to VERY UNLUCKY CIRCUMSTANCES, I only killed four of them, these ones here: https://imgur.com/yqYkDCz

Edited by MrMateczko

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

My turn

Mission: The Snow Storm + Brucie/Friend activities (Bowling) + Brucie's special ability + Carmen/Dating (Drinking, Eating) + Brucie's races (Dukes Boulevard) + Sara's first encounter + Carmen's special ability + Unique Stunt Jumps (3)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/gCCK4Y
Completion: 43.52%
Notes: -After a completely unexpected plot twist, Michelle was revealed to be working for the government and strongly disappointed Niko. I'm 
affraid we won't be able to date her anymore. :(
-To try to forget about her, I invited Brucie to play bowling at Memory Lanes, and I won with a lame score of 136. Didn't get lucky with the strikes this time around;
-Brucie was very happy with our "roll" he offered to help us when we need a 
heli ride... I'm sure it'll save lives someday;
-Arranged the date with SoBoHoe, whose name is Carmen, and went drinking with her at a nearby bar. She got very charming after the alcohol effects;
-Called Brucie to see if there were any races available and he said there had one going on at Dukes Boulevard. Went there and won the race in 4:19!
-Met a strange model or something named Sara and gave her a ride home;
-Went on another date with Carmen where we went eating at Burger Shot, and there was a bit of action that night too. She was so happy she offered us her psychic powers to restore health when we need;
-Completed stunt jumps 18, 19 and 20 from the usual map.
Still one to do in Algonquin! (27)

Edited by SorveteQuente

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

I'll take another turn 👀

Mission: Deconstruction for Beginners + Carmen/Dating (Pool) + Flying Rats (22) + Brucie's races (Airport Run) + Brucie/Friend activities (Eating, Show)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/1CH6l6
Completion: 44.22%
Notes: -Asked Carmen out on another date, where we went to play pool much to her disagreement. But after she won 2 matches in a row we redeemed. And we also had ;
-Exterminated 22 more pigeons. That's all in Algonquin and Colony and Charge Islands but one. Think the grenade missed or something and I didn't notice, but oh well. Not going to load the game again; 👀
-Won the Airport Run race in 5:23;
-In the end, I called Brucie to spend some time together in Algonquin. First, we went eating at his favorite restaurant, Superstar Cafe, and then we saw a hilarious performance by Katt Williams on Split Sides. Great times!

Edited by SorveteQuente

GTAKid667
Posted (edited)
Spoiler
17 hours ago, SorveteQuente said:

After a completely unexpected plot twist, Michelle was revealed to be working for the government and strongly disappointed Niko. I'm affraid we won't be able to date her anymore.

png-hd-shocked-face-huge-shock-gif-800.g

Well that is some very terrible news. All those dates and coffees and she turns out to be doing these terrible things :cry: 

TURN! LIIIIIIIIIVE!

Mission: Have a Heart, Friend Activities (Bowling with Brucie)
Completion: 44.92%
Notes:

Elizabeta managed to take Manny off the streets a little too literally, and suggested a Doctor for him to be examined by following a small altercation with him. The doctor seemed to be very pleased, and has found a way for Manny to help the streets!

I called Carmen but she was sleeping, so I took Brucie to Memory Lanes and played against him 3 times! Won 189 vs 84 the first time, 215 vs 104 the second time and 237 vs 128 the third time! We each improved our scores with each new game!

Might have had a small biking accident with Carmen too but that didn't make the cut

Edited by GTAKid667

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn, after 4 hours passed

Mission: Photo Shoot + Hostile Negotiation + Carmen/Dating (Strip Club) + Jeff's first encounter + Brucie's races (Star Junction) + Jacob/Friend Activities (Pool)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/rHcDt1
Completion: 46.31%
Notes: -Fun Fact: This color's hex code is #696969;
-We got a new phone! It looks exactly like our previous one, but at least now we can change the background image;
-Roman managed to get himself kidnapped by a mysterious biker guy because of some "debts" he had with the Russians, and I had to rescue him. As it's obviously deductible, after this incident he bought us a luxurious, expensive apartment;
-Had a lovely date with Carmen at the local strip club where we had a lot of fun, despite she stating her lower back parts look much better than the club workers';
-Met Jeff, a very charismatic husband, who asked us to snoop on his wife who's taking a brunch with her friend;
-Completed the Star Junction race in 7:21;
-At the end of the day, Jacob called to hang out and play some pool. I accepted just for the sake of accepting and went to grab him at his place. Won first try.

Edited by SorveteQuente

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

11 hours have passed, I'll take another turn

Mission: Call and Collect + Brucie's races (South Algonquin) + Hossan's random encounter + Unique Stunt Jumps (1) + Brucie/Friend activities (Boating)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/xDKe7X
Completion: 47.51%
Notes: -Won the South Algonquin race in South Algonquin in 5:16;
-Met an old friend of Niko, and helped him retrieve some money in totally legal ways;
-Performed the last stunt jump in Algonquin;
-Called Brucie for some boat action, and by action I mean driving straight to a destination and back;
-Also stored a PCJ600 with no license plate in the new safehouse in Middle Park East DON'T TOUCH IT!

Edited by SorveteQuente

Parik
Posted (edited)

4 minutes have passed. I'll take a turn

Mission: Final Interview..., Flying Rat (1), Jeff's Second Encounter
Link: https://gtasnp.com/haIoaU
Completion %: 47.51%
Notes: The last diseased pigeon is dead in Algonquin 👍

Edited by Parik

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn!

Mission: ...Final Interview + Flying Rats (6) + Roman/Friend activities (Drinking) + Carmen/Dating (Bowling/Show) + Jeff's third encounter + Kiki/Dating (Eating)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/FSzkhB
Completion: 48.21%
Notes: -Killed all of the pigeons at Happiness Island;
-Little Jacob called to grab some food but I was busy, so I rejected. 15 seconds later Roman called and we went drink some beer;
-Called Carmen and took her to Algonquin's Memory Lanes to bowl a little bit. I won with a score of 172 points. In a later date, I took her to see a show at Split Sides, where she didn't understand Ricky Gervais' accent;
-I found Jeff for the last time, and he told me he's got married again (In just a week?), and he was very upset his new wife was dating another man (no surprise), so he went there to take some action. However, an errant Turismo was passing by and instantly killed him with a collision. As warm-hearted as I am, I took the Turismo to impress Carmen on a later date;
-Found an email sent by "LawChick" in our inbox for some reason, I don't remember anyone contacting her. 👀 As a fine gentleman, I decided to reply positively and meet her later the other day. Her name is Kiki, and we went eating at Clucking Bell. I got her number, in case anyone ever wants to date her again. ;)

Edited by SorveteQuente

Parik
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn

Mission: Harboring a Grudge, Vigilante, Brucie (Strip Club, Drinking)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/raS6dF
Completion %: 50.57%
Notes: Flew under all bridges except the 4 in Alderney.

Total Vigilante kills are now at 75!

Edited by Parik
Had forgot to add the turn count box :eyes:

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn again

Mission: Ruff Rider + Kiki/Dating (Bowling/Show) + Pathos' second encounter + Carmen/Dating (Darts) + Brucie's races (Road to Bohan)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/gz9TM7
Completion: 51.77%
Notes: -Went with Kiki to play bowling but she didn't seem very happy with the idea. I disregarded her opinions and won 122 to 98. Then we went to Split Sides where Ricky Gervais discussed AIDS in a comedic way. Oh, and also a hot coffee for each of the two dates;
-Found Pathos again *sigh* and had to take him to the hospital to treat a gunshot wound;
-Carmen and I liked the idea of playing darts against each other (after I rejected Roman's plea to do the same), and I won thrice in a row!
-Also raced against some SUVs in the Road to Bohan circuit, in 5:25.

Edited by SorveteQuente

thehambone
Posted (edited)

Quick turn!

Mission: Waste Not Want Knots / Random Encounter
Link: https://gtasnp.com/8lhVA2
Progress: 52.97%
Notes:

* Helped Packie and friends rob the Ancelottis over on Colony Island. Niko made $8,000!

* Ran into Ileyna Faustin. She seems pretty upert about her husband's death -- she told Niko that she lost her house and is now living in a one bedroom apartment with Anna. Also, Anna has been seeing some sumbag whom Ileyna doesn't like. Niko took care of him for her...

* Packie called and thinks Niko should take Kate out on a date. Kate is now in Niko's contacts!

* Kiki called to let Niko know he can call her to get the cops off his back!

* Got a call from some guy who calls himself Ray Boccino. He wants to meet Niko at Drusilla's in Little Italy to "have a little sit down".

* Checked Niko's email. He had a lot of rejections from people LoveMeet.net. Oh well, he'll find love someday. :inlove: Pathos also reached out to thank Niko for helping him clean the streets. Niko replied and thinks he'd make a good politician.

Edited by thehambone

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn

Mission: Three Leaf Clover + Kiki/Dating (Drinking) + Marnie's first encounter + Brucie's races (North Alderney) + Packie/Friend activities (Show, Darts, Drinking) + Kate/Dating (Pool)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/FEKTrJ
Completion: 53.67%
Notes: 👨 + 👩 🍻 = ;
👨 + 👩 🎱🚫;
👨👉👩💰🚬;

👨 + 🏎️ = 💰 👉 5️⃣:4️⃣7️⃣;
👨 + 👨🤡🍺🎯.

Edited by SorveteQuente

Parik
Posted (edited)

A turn shall be taken by me. 👍

Mission: Smackdown, Vigilante (48)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/syDpxe
Completion %: 54.36%
Notes: Total Vigilante kills are now 123! <--- this is an exclamation mark not the factorial symbol 👍

Edited by Parik

GTAKid667
Posted (edited)

Has been a few days since I've been able to take a turn 👀 So going to make up for that now! I'll take a live turn :p

Mission: A Long Way to Fall, Recent Crimes (10), Friend Activities (Bowling, Drinking and Eating with Roman, Pool with Little Jacob), Dating (Show with Kiki), Stevie's Car Thefts (3) 
Completion: 55.06%
Notes:

Completed "A Long Way to Fall". Ray sent us a text letting us know that the Alderney Safehouse is now available!

Completed 10 Recent Crimes, fought off a range of lone criminals and gangs who weren't up to much good across Algonquin!

Roman seemed unhappy that we hadn't seen him for a while, even though I'm pretty sure we've seen him quite a few times this round, so I decided to take him Bowling. I won both games, winning the first 204 to 183 and the second 167 to 129. We then stopped at Jerkov's on the way back for a drink, and 60 Diner for some food!

Decided to also hang out with Little Jacob, although when I first called him he was asleep 👀 We went to the Homebrew Cafe and played Pool, where I won once and Jacob won once!

Called Kiki for my first date with her of the round, she seems interesting. We went to see Katt Williams at Split Sides!

Brucie called and let us know that Stevie had some cars he wanted delivering. Received 3 texts from him throughout the turn, requesting for a Washington, Buccaneer and Patriot to be delivered to his garage in South Bohan, and I delivered all 3! also a new text waiting for the next player

Edited by GTAKid667

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn

Mission: Holland Nights (Spared Clarence) + Stevie's Car Thefts (8) + Eddie Low's first encounter + Packie/Friend activities (Pool) + Unique Stunt Jumps (9)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/thDtUm
Completion: 55.76%
Notes: -With the best mission in the game unlocked, I decided to export some vehicles for Stevie with assistance from his text messages. So I sold PMP600, SuperGT, Huntley Sport, Comet, Sultan, DF8-90, Infernus and Freeway to him;
-Found Eddie Low in an alleyway while I was delivering the Sultan and did his random encounter why not;
-Called Packie in between exports and we shot some pool, where I won the match. I can beat Kate's brother, at least;
-Completed 9 more stunt jumps in Alderney. 33-38 and 43-45 from this mappy.

Apologize for the late notes 👀

Edited by SorveteQuente
OET: April 13th, 16:26 GMT -3:00

Parik
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn.

Mission: Stevie's Car Thefts
Link: https://gtasnp.com/xY6t5H
Completion %: 57.76%
Notes: Answer to life the universe and everything

Completed all remaining Car Thefts.

Edited by Parik

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

I'll take another turn

Mission: Wrong is Right + Eddie Low's second encounter + Unique Stunt Jumps (9) + Kate/Dating (Darts) + Brucie's races (Elevated, South Alderney)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/CwHYGE
Completion: 63.46%
Notes: -Completed all remaining unique stunt jumps;
-Found Eddie Low in an alleyway while I was doing stunts and did his other random encounter why not;
-Called Kate when all of this ended and we played darts!
-Completed the last two races for Brucie. Elevated in 4:14 and Shouth Alderney in 4:59.

Edited by SorveteQuente

MrMateczko
Posted (edited)

Me turn!

Live, here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvihoDaime_PplLJMttwqQA/live

Mission: Babysitting
Link: https://gtasnp.com/HafQE6
Completion %: 64.66%
Did Marnie's Second Encounter.
Exterminated some pigeons, only 8 left, all in Acter Industrial Park.
Roman's Taxi in Alderney is gone, sorry, blame cops.
Saved at Alderney.

Edited by MrMateczko

GTAKid667
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn! Watch Live :)

Mission: Tunnel of Death, Pigeons (8), Random Encounter (Ivan), Dating (Pool with Kate)
Completion: 67.85%
Notes:

Derrick heard about his old drinking buddy Aiden O'Malley being transferred somewhere and asked that we intervened and cut his prison time, and remainder of his days, short. So we drove him out to a nice area overlooking the sea and sent him on his way...

Killed the remaining 8 Flying Rats. Liberty City is a cleaner place now!

Saw Ivan in Alderney on the way to see Derrick, nice to see he's still alive 👀, took him to reclaim what he was owed, but it didn't go as planned. All worked out in the end though!

Took Kate to play Pool at Homebrew Cafe, you know how much I love the place. Well it started off well and Kate even pocketed the 8 Ball leading to a fairly easy win! I may have then decided to do a rematch where I lost and then on the way home scared her, effectively making us lose 55% of her fondness. But we got an AP Oracle out of it? 

Oh, and Roman sent us a message saying he was upset, again. Perhaps another player can have as much fun with him as I did with Kate to make him feel better! :p

Edited by GTAKid667

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn!

Mission: Undress to Kill + Sara's second encounter + Packie/Friend activities (Bowling) + Packie's special ability + Kiki/Dating (Pool)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/4UT0Ob
Completion: 70.72%
Notes: -Retrieved a box to Sara from Perseus, but had to pay $500. God knows what that girl is plotting;
-Went to Memory lanes with Packie and won a full game with 167 points! he also now likes us a lot, so he offered some help with bombs in case we need it!
-Contacted a strange blonde from a certain "crap" website, or something like that, we'll see if she responds;
-Wanted to have a special date with Kiki, so we broke into Playboy X's apartment and played pool there.

Edited by SorveteQuente
OET: April 14th, 17:49 GMT -3:00

MrMateczko
Posted (edited)

My turn! Live! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvihoDaime_PplLJMttwqQA/live
Mission: Lure
Link: https://gtasnp.com/BPVUFH
Completion %: 73.08%

Called Packie and went to the Strip Club in Alderney, later we went drinking at the Lucky Winkles in Algonquin.
Bought some weapons.
Playboy X called, The Holland Play is now unlocked.
Roman called as I was ending the turn, wanted to go drinking, I refused as he it as annoying as OG Loc, man.

Edited by MrMateczko

thehambone
Posted (edited)

I'll go next! :D

Mission: The Holland Play / Friend Activities
Link: https://gtasnp.com/oLvr36
Progress: 73.78%
Notes: 

* Went to see Playboy X. He thinks Dwayne is off his rocker and wanted me to kill him.... I needed some time to think about it. While I was pondering this tall order, Dwayne called and asked me to kill Playboy X! I thought hard about it and opted to kill Playboy X, since he's such a slimeball, and I think Dwayne is a good guy. As a result, I can now live in Playboy X's old penthouse, which is where I chose to sleep (after a change of clothes). Dwayne thanked Niko and wants to hang out soon!

* Brucie called. He wanted to take a boat ride to the Poop Deck with some "bitches" in the pouring rain, for some reason.

* I gave some money to a busker and unlocked a new ringtone!

* Got a text from Carmen. I think she misses me.

* I heard a song on the radio that I liked, but I didn't know what it was called. 😧 I heard about this new service called ZiT! where you call (948) 555-0100, hold your phone up to your radio, and a few seconds later, you'll get a text with the song information. I gave it a try and it worked! I added ZiT! to my contacts because I may use it again in the future. ;)

Edited by thehambone

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn!

Mission: Taking in the Trash + Cherise Glover's random encounter + Alex/Dating (Eating, Pool) + Kiki/Dating (Drinking, Darts) + Kate/Dating (Eating) + Dwayne/Friend activities (Strip Club, Eating)
Link: https://gtasnp.com/4jQJQi
Completion: 74.48%
Notes: -Found Cherise, that woman I helped way back in the round. She needed to solve some problems with her boyfriend so I helped her. He's history now;
-Helped Luca, Tunafish and Johnny collect some diamonds for Ray. They seem trustworthy, I'm sure the diamonds are in good hands;
-Went on my first date with LiberatedWoman. Her name is Alex, we went eating at Superstar Cafe and she gave me her number!
-Took Kiki to play darts! Except we drank instead, but we played darts after that!
-Kate seems to have forgiven Niko after GTAKid667 scared her in a previous date, so we went eating at Burger shot in the Saturday!
-Dwayne called, he'd like to be our friend. He asked to accompany him on his journey to the strip club, and I took him to the Honkers club. We also made a stop at Mr. Fuk's to grab some food before heading home;
-Took Alex to play pool. She doesn't seem to enjoy the game too much, but she did enjoy bedtime.

Edited by SorveteQuente

Parik
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn.

Mission: Meltdown
Link: https://gtasnp.com/r3MMBv
Completion %: 75.17%
Notes:

• Dressed into superior clothing 👀 🕴️
  • Collected the following Special Vehicle(s):
    • Silver and Black Banshee (EC/Lustered) - "Meltdown" (Stored in Middle Park East)

Edited by Parik

SorveteQuente
Posted (edited)

It's about time to get the 5-minute auto-scroller mission out of the way, eh? I'll take a turn

Mission: Actions Speak Louder than Words + Alex's special ability + Dwayne/Friend activities (Bowling, Drinking) + Dwayne's special ability
Link: https://gtasnp.com/UQgXES
Completion: 75.87%
Notes: -We can now call Alex to get discount at the clothes shops around the city! (As if we hadn't bought every piece of clothing in the game already)
-Played bowling with Dwayne and won with a 182 score ! To celebrate, we decided to drink some alcohol at a local bar, what a cool day!
-Dwayne now likes us enough to do us favors. We can call him requesting backup and he'll send some goons to our location!
-Sold 30 cars to Stevie!

Edited by SorveteQuente

GTAKid667
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn! Watch Live :)

Mission: Portrait of a Killer, Friend Activities (Drinking and Darts with Roman), Dating (Eating with Carmen, Eating with Kate, Show with Alex, Bowling with Kiki)
Completion: 76.57%
Notes:

There was an awful lot of coffee distributed in the making of this turn! I started off by visiting UL Paper who instructed me to upload an image into the Police Computer and track someone down, it didn't end in the prettiest of scenarios when I went to visit his location near the bridge to Bohan, but I seem to have done what was asked 👀

In order to address the continuing desperation of Roman, I decided to call him and take him out for a drink! We went to a nice place in Steinway but in our sobering up period, a fight broke out between a man and a woman! It was pretty damn serious and left the woman with some pretty brutal injuries, but I collected the money she dropped to keep it safe and the man returned to the pub for another drink, so I think it all worked out okay! Inside, Roman and I had a quick game of Darts and I beat him, before taking him home!

Decided to take Carmen for a wonderful date at Burger Shot, which she seemed to enjoy very much. After our food we went back to her place for some nice coffee!

I decided to give Kate a call after... incidents earlier in the round. She seemed pleased to see me again, though did say she wondered what happened to me. We went for some food at 69th Street Diner in Hove Beach after she didn't want to play Bowling...

Called Alex after I dropped Kate off to see how she was and we ended up going to Split Slidestwice to watch Katt Williams! A very good show that I enjoyed very muchand sorvetequente even got to see a bonus show

Alex and I had some coffee, and then I left her place to find a text from Kiki, the second this turn! She seemed really keen on meeting me so I called her up and took her to the Memory Lanes by the Pier, where I won 266 to 173! Many strikes in a row! We then went back to her house for my third coffee of the turn!

Edited by GTAKid667

Parik
Posted (edited)

I'll take a turn.

Mission: Museum Piece
Link: https://gtasnp.com/fujxxg
Completion %: 77.27%
Notes: PICKED UP ARMOUR

Stored Hybrid PMP 600 in Middle Park East safehouse.

Edited by Parik