3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Frykill

The good you have done.

TheLordMarvel

I am neither good nor bad. I am in between. 

Is it red? Or blue? Don't matter. Eet will keel (Forged in Fire - Doug reference...) - so I gotta be careful and vigilant rather than just being good

But I don't grief. And I usually ride by without shooting first. 

TheSadisticOwl

I always give every nearby player a thumbs up before moving on with my business. Works both as an act of kindness, as well as one to show them I don't intend on shooting them.

Rafae S
28 minutes ago, TheSadisticOwl said:

I always give every nearby player a thumbs up before moving on with my business. Works both as an act of kindness, as well as one to show them I don't intend on shooting them.

I usually dance like a psychopath hoping it gives off the same vibe 🤷‍♂️

Bakkerbaard
20 hours ago, SuperJude™ said:

Who Was That Bald Man?

Gavin.

You must be Gavin. And I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we welcome you.

Van_Hellsing

I gave a random player a chicken today. It was a daily objective tae pluck 5 chickens and I completed ma challenge. 

The Deadite

Lately i started accepting player assasinations... i never bother to finish them though and i never will, i just go to hunt far away while they wait or whatever. 

They can get the money for all i care lol

Rafae S

the good? HA

my honor's the lowest it's ever been lmao 

ThaBirdCoot

I killed a perfect bison for a dude just moments ago, he skins it and pump shotguns me to the gut. Lol. I did not want to kill any people anymore. So I logged off.

Mad-Monkey_1st
8 hours ago, The Deadite said:

Lately i started accepting player assasinations... i never bother to finish them though and i never will, i just go to hunt far away while they wait or whatever. 

They can get the money for all i care lol

I dont usually do assasinations but like you when ive had one i message to player telling him/her/them im not coming so carry on what your doing 

Clickalot

Several things

Sometimes I offer my pelts and carcassen, or help them with bandits

most importand good thing I do, leave the one who is on a mission ...alone..

(For the smal amount of xp it isnt worth it.)

But ...dont shoot me in the back of my head...when I pass by...
I will hunt you down.....Parley, hey.I got the time...and will be riding along the whole 10 minutes

And then its game on....and dont take my wrong, I am not good at al.. but with passion you will achieve great things

Ghoffman9

Revived other player's horses. I am such an animal lover that I hate even seeing our horses suffer in a video game. I see a horse suffering, I always revive them. Befriended a few players in the process for saving their horse. 

The Blast

Taking the time to revive a team member in the middle of a team gun rush or showdown series is Christ-like. I once did this, was murdered immediately after the revival, then watched the guy be the last man standing. Now that is poetic. We're friends now. The greatest sacrifice one can offer in this game is his own life. That includes belly flopping off a waterfall. Everyone appreciates that.

But the best gifts are unskinned animals with big game meat and unplucked birds with rare feathers.

There's also that unwanted gift that many men don't know they need, which is getting their heads blown off. I like to give those gifts out too.

Ronzilla.

Some noob came by my camp to fish nearby but didn't have any lures. I caught a muskie and left it on the back of his horse.

Foxwolfe

As I entered the Saint Denis tailor I noticed a low level (think he was 4) make a bee line towards me and caught up right as I walked inside. He walked up to me then immediately walked back outside and I saw him holding his knife so I thought "ok man if that's what you want" and follow him outside. He tackles me and I proceed to throw him off and then smack him in the face with the butt of my pistol until he dies.

I like to think I'm doing good by teaching fresh fish like that how to swim, as in don't come chasing after people (me) with your knife out unless you wanna get put down.

On the flip side I came across a lowbie at fort mercer and a gang attack poped up so I proceeded to clear it with the lowbie in tow. He kept getting put down by the NPCs so I waited till it was over and then pointed out all the bodies for him to loot. Dude seemed to appreciate it as he then proceeded to assault me with friend requests and party invites, but I wasn't about that life so I rode off into the sunset, to try and avoid him lol.

Ghoffman9
1 hour ago, Foxwolfe said:

As I entered the Saint Denis tailor I noticed a low level (think he was 4) make a bee line towards me and caught up right as I walked inside. He walked up to me then immediately walked back outside and I saw him holding his knife so I thought "ok man if that's what you want" and follow him outside. He tackles me and I proceed to throw him off and then smack him in the face with the butt of my pistol until he dies.

I like to think I'm doing good by teaching fresh fish like that how to swim, as in don't come chasing after people (me) with your knife out unless you wanna get put down.

On the flip side I came across a lowbie at fort mercer and a gang attack poped up so I proceeded to clear it with the lowbie in tow. He kept getting put down by the NPCs so I waited till it was over and then pointed out all the bodies for him to loot. Dude seemed to appreciate it as he then proceeded to assault me with friend requests and party invites, but I wasn't about that life so I rode off into the sunset, to try and avoid him lol.

Same. Just today I was near the post office in Blackwater when a lowbie showed up. He pulled out his lasso and started waving it over his head, clearly going for a lasso attempt. I pulled out my Schofield Revolver and put him down faster than he could blink. Stupid though considering my bounty increased. Not gonna just sit there and wait for him to lasso me thats for damn sure. He steered clear of me after that and tried to lasso others in town, any time I got near him he ran away. He knows his place now.