Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
wweraw526

Which one is better to own - Clubhouse or Bunker

Recommended Posts

wweraw526
Posted (edited)

Now since I got agent dipsh*t all over me about the Mobile Operation Center, should I buy it? I already have the terror-byte so I wanna make sure it's not the same thing.

 

Also are the upgrades worth buying like the gun locker, shooting range and etc?

Edited by wweraw526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
2 hours ago, Rafae S said:

Pays for itself really 🤷‍♂️

 

vBNEzXU.jpg

Loving tha stats. ;)

 

$54.8m here, 150 sales on the button too. It really is a good earner for anyone playing legit over time.

 

1 minute ago, wweraw526 said:

Now since I got agent dipsh*t all over me about the Mobile Operation Center, should I buy it? I already have the terror-byte so wanna make sure it's not the same thing. 

 

Also are the upgrades worth buying like the gun locker, shooting range and etc?

The truck has missions in it that can be done. (I think they unlock trade prices too but could be wrong). And the shooting range does come with shooting challenges that unlock clothes/hats and a few weapon pickups in the bunker too.

 

Neither are needed to earn more money from the bunker itself though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Now since I got agent dipsh*t all over me about the Mobile Operation Center, should I buy it? I already have the terror-byte so I wanna make sure it's not the same thing.

 

Also are the upgrades worth buying like the gun locker, shooting range and etc?

 

nah f*ck the moc if you're purely focused on bunker profit. buy it later if anything and no those upgrades aren't worth it either, only the gun locker perhaps.

 

only three that really matter are the ones that improve bunker profit margins and reduce frequency of raids (equipment, staff and security).

 

Edited by Rafae S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

 

nah f*ck the moc if you're purely focused on bunker profit. buy it later if anything and no those upgrades aren't worth it either, only the gun locker perhaps.

 

only three that really matter are the ones that improve bunker profit margins and reduce frequency of raids (equipment, staff and security).

 

Yea I"m more focused on profit as of now, so I'll probably buy it when i get millions and millions which will be for awhile which is fine.  

Edited by wweraw526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
5 hours ago, wweraw526 said:

Yea I"m more focused on profit as of now, so I'll probably buy it when i get millions and millions which will be for awhile which is fine.  

It will be quicker than you think once you get your bunker rolling with the upgrades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CanadianMuscle

The profit made from the bunker, even without upgrades, can make that money back to buy a clubhouse if you so choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urban Legends

If you had to choose just 1 I'd pick the clubhouse. However... Your kind of comparing apples and oranges because you need both.. So

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hei3enberg
Posted (edited)

To put things into perspective, that was without grinding/ AFKing or any other similar stuff. I've paid for research with this money, and so should you. Don't waste your time researching, just pay for it with the bunker, it's going to be faster. I'm using bunker since GR launch though, with AFK you can get more but I'm with a hungry PC setup so it's not worth it.

QnlwfQv.jpg

Edited by hei3enberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526
Posted (edited)

I left my PS running for like a few hours and the stock value is up to $409.500 and got a message saying Larger sales may require multiple vehicles. Ensure you have additional members prior to starting this mission. -_-, so I guess I gotta find other people to get the money right? 

 

Edit: nvm I wasn't looking correctly I can still do the sale, I'm gonna wait until I get more value though

Edited by wweraw526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S
4 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

I left my PS running for like a few hours and the stock value is up to $409.500 and got a message saying Larger sales may require multiple vehicles. Ensure you have additional members prior to starting this mission. -_-, so I guess I gotta find other people to get the money right? 

 

Edit: nvm I wasn't looking correctly I can still do the sale, I'm gonna wait until I get more value though

 

have more people to help you then too. two or more vehicle sales are hard to solo with the bunker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526
3 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

 

have more people to help you then too. two or more vehicle sales are hard to solo with the bunker.

I would do it with some people, I just don't got much friends that play this game that much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S
4 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

I would do it with some people, I just don't got much friends that play this game that much

 

then don't let the stock go above 210k lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

 

then don't let the stock go above 210k lol

lol I'll try to do that next time, I think I'll just go up to $500,000 since I'm almost there and just try the sale myself. no sense of trying to wait more longer to get a mil, just incase I fail the sale

Edited by wweraw526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hei3enberg
Posted (edited)

With a properly located Bunker, anything but the Dune FAV can be done solo. Although, I recommend joining friendly crew where people are often helping each other with sales. 

 

If you don't like the sale, just disconnect. You will lose a bit of product, but the amount is so small that I've never even bothered to find out how much. 

Edited by hei3enberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hei3enberg said:

With a properly located Bunker, anything but the Dune FAV can be done solo. Although, I recommend joining friendly crew where people are often helping each other with sales. 

 

If you don't like the sale, just disconnect. You will lose a bit of product, but the amount is so small that I've never even bothered to find out how much. 

ok I'll do that when that does happened

Edited by wweraw526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526
Posted (edited)

I completed the sale, did the HIV insurgent one, where you have to drop off the weapons and have to fight off merryweather. lol i had about 1:25 left I'm surprised that I actually made it. I can thank my oppressor MK2 for the help. 

Edited by wweraw526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CanadianMuscle
Posted (edited)

There is a useful strategy on YouTube that involves specifically the Farmhouse Bunker, and two Phantom Wedges to sell a complete stock of weapons.

 

 

I haven't tried this myself, yet. But a fast helicopter or an Oppressor to make your way back for the second shipment would serve as useful, maybe works with Chumash Bunker as well. As @hei3enberg said, you may lose product when disconnecting to get the right mission, but the deduction of value is very minimal, that you might not even notice.

 

Although i'm curious as to which bunker you bought?

Edited by CanadianMuscle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526
2 minutes ago, CanadianMuscle said:

There is a useful strategy on YouTube that involves specifically the Farmhouse Bunker, and two Phantom Wedges to sell a complete stock of weapons.

 

 

I haven't tried this myself, yet. But a fast helicopter or an Oppressor to make your way back for the second would serve as useful, maybe works with Chumash Bunker as well.

 

Although i'm curious as to which bunker you bought?

Route 68 bunker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CanadianMuscle
14 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Route 68 bunker

Ah, okay. Looking at the map, it might be possible if you're fast, as there's a stretch of road that's actually not too far compared to Farmhouse, but would take at least an extra minute of time per round trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, CanadianMuscle said:

Ah, okay. Looking at the map, it might be possible if you're fast, as there's a stretch of road that's actually not too far compared to Farmhouse, but would take at least an extra minute of time per round trip.

Yea if it wasn't for my Oppressor MK2 which I used to get the two weapon vehicles on where they had to go (10 deliveries), I would of probably failed. I like the route 68 bunker because it's in the middle of the map and the sale price of 30% off was good also. 

Edited by wweraw526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526

Is stealing bunker supplies even worth it? I'm getting bored of these missions and thinking it will bring the value up more, I read online that buying supplies makes more profit, is this true?

Edited by wweraw526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S
6 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Is stealing bunker supplies even worth it? I'm getting bored of these missions and thinking it will bring the value up more, I read online that buying supplies makes more profit, is this true?

 

doesn't make more profit but you can buy supplies and easily make that 75k back selling an import/export high end car.

 

supply missions are fun at first but the novelty wears off quick and at that point, it's far better to buy them and sell every 2.5hrs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
12 hours ago, Rafae S said:

 

doesn't make more profit but you can buy supplies and easily make that 75k back selling an import/export high end car.

 

supply missions are fun at first but the novelty wears off quick and at that point, it's far better to buy them and sell every 2.5hrs.

Definitely this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526

Ok decision making time, do you think I should get the Great Chaparral Clubhouse since it's 75% off or should I get a better clubhouse location. I already have a bunker near that clubhouse which would be cool I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
8 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Ok decision making time, do you think I should get the Great Chaparral Clubhouse since it's 75% off or should I get a better clubhouse location. I already have a bunker near that clubhouse which would be cool I guess. 

As far as I can tell, clubhouse location isn't of major importance, if you like it get it, especially when on sale.

You'll also get the $250,000 bonus for having it this week if I read that correctly, so double bonus!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S
18 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Ok decision making time, do you think I should get the Great Chaparral Clubhouse since it's 75% off or should I get a better clubhouse location. I already have a bunker near that clubhouse which would be cool I guess. 

 

route 68 clubhouse imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526
24 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

 

route 68 clubhouse imo

Just bought it, which MC business has the one where there's people working in this lab and their like stripped to their underwear and have these hair bands on their heads, is it Meth one or Coke? I just thought to get that first when ever I get it for the laughs lol

Edited by wweraw526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S
46 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Just bought it, which MC business has the one where there's people working in this lab and their like stripped to their underwear and have these hair bands on their heads, is it Meth one or Coke? I just thought to get that first when ever I get it for the laughs lol

 

coke lmao i love that interior the most too 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wweraw526
18 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

 

coke lmao i love that interior the most too 😂

Alrighty then lol, I'll probably get it next week if there's a sale for it but will see, I'm thinking of getting the Alamo Sea one

Edited by wweraw526

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rafae S
9 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Alrighty then lol, I'll probably get it next week if there's a sale for it but will see, I'm thinking of getting the Alamo Sea one

 

that's the best one, cheapest too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.