2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
wweraw526

Which one is better to own - Clubhouse or Bunker

CanadianMuscle
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

I can't stress it enough: sell with friends, in friendly sessions and sell big. Bonus percentage is flat, the bigger the sale the better your payout if you can eliminate risk. 

I may give Coke and/or Meth a go every once in awhile if i'm just that bored or strapped for cash, or if R* decides to push 2x on sales again. Never really touched them but kept them active for Nightclub goods.

Bunker is still nice when you can make roughly the same amount without having to go separate places.

But gathering friends for sales is a little difficult sometimes as they're either offline for ages or i'd be helping them with sales for hours, but in return they'd be shy even to help export a single vehicle.

Edited by CanadianMuscle

brose_sfr

a bunker hands down. 

use the money made from your bunker and buy a clubhouse + MC businesses that will increase your Nightclub earnings. 

hei3enberg
2 hours ago, CanadianMuscle said:

But gathering friends for sales is a little difficult sometimes as they're either offline for ages or i'd be helping them with sales for hours, but in return they'd be shy even to help export a single vehicle.

I was a bit unclear about that: the only friends I'm playing with on a regular basis are sales-oriented people. Unless you're in that kind of crew with a solid base of helpers, it's better not to bother with MC business apart from using it as a supplement for the nightclub. As of last couple months I don't bother with MC even while playing with the same crew, because for me it's not worth it, even with a regular 20% high demand bonus. Without bonus or if we're talking about selling fractions, it's better to skip it at all.

White Shark

I may give Coke and/or Meth a go every once in awhile if i'm just that bored

Lol, sounds so bad out of context...

wweraw526
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, CanadianMuscle said:

I may give Coke and/or Meth a go every once in awhile if i'm just that bored or strapped for cash, or if R* decides to push 2x on sales again. Never really touched them but kept them active for Nightclub goods.

Bunker is still nice when you can make roughly the same amount without having to go separate places.

I wonder if you can make a lot of money like closer to a mil. in the MC business when in solo or would you have to do it with friends to make alot of money? I can hardy find friends to play with and could help me with the businesses if I decide to buy one of them, they're either not playing GTA as much anymore or haven't been on for ages. I hate when some people do that they ask for you're help and after you help them, they can't seem to return the favor when you need them to help you with something. O_O 

Edited by wweraw526

flybar
7 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

I wonder if you can make a lot of money like closer to a mil. in the MC business when in solo or would you have to do it with friends. I can hardy find friends to play with and could help me with the businesses if I decide to buy one of them, they're either not playing GTA as much anymore or haven't been on for ages. I hate when some people do that they ask for you're help and after you help them, they can't seem to return the favor when you need them to help you with something. O_O 

You can make money solo with MC coke. I noticed that when we had x2 MC week Coke was making the same money as bunker.  I do my businesses mostly solo - I don’t have to wait for anyone and it saves a lot of time.

CaptainMarvel

Hunker down with the Bunker before diving into the clubhouse and all its additional aspects/businesses.

Rez090

I don't get why people trash the forgery business. If you're the player who regularly runs with a crew, forgery can net you more money than the rest of the businesses.

whywontyoulisten
1 hour ago, Rez090 said:

I don't get why people trash the forgery business. If you're the player who regularly runs with a crew, forgery can net you more money than the rest of the businesses.

And your facts to support this are...where?

Rez090
Just now, whywontyoulisten said:

And your facts to support this are...where?

Five bars of supplies equals four bars of product combined with the lowest supply to product timer. The time it takes meth to become full you would sell two full forgeries. Always supply and sell forgery before other businesses.

hei3enberg
5 minutes ago, Rez090 said:

Five bars of supplies equals four bars of product combined with the lowest supply to product timer. The time it takes meth to become full you would sell two full forgeries. Always supply and sell forgery before other businesses.

Valid argument until you introduce alternative choices, and that's the cornerstone of decision making. With a crew, you're better off selling 4 cars while sourcing them back when it's convenient, that's 320k pure profit instead of doing 2 sales of forgery. Yeah, your crew is not being paid for car sales, but that's always under 5 minutes, while with forgery even getting bags means more delivery points.

Neemo
Posted (edited)

Forgery costs 90k to pay for supplies for a 126k payout...36k profit...Selling twice u make 72k with 40-50min solo delivery time after spending 180k to supply

Meth costs 165k to fill with 192k profit and one delivery....

Therefore Meth 2.7x more profitable with half the time sink and less up front investing

Edited by Neemo

wweraw526
Posted (edited)

Just thought to ask, say if I wanted to shut down a MC business after things don't work out well, do u still have to pay daily fees after you shut down the MC business?

Edited by wweraw526

Rafae S
3 hours ago, wweraw526 said:

Just thought to ask, say if I wanted to shut down a MC business after things don't work out well, do u still have to pay daily fees after you shut down the MC business?

nope

GTA-Biker

I haven't played GTA Online in almost a year so I don't know if something has changed,but seeing how I always played in invite only session because I didn't want to deal with public session trolls, griefers and tryhards,I found my clubhouse to be much more useful because of the clubhouse contracts (I made millions from playing them),and the extra parking space for motorcycles.

The only reason I bought the bunker was to customize my APC and Insurgent,and to get a Bulpup Rifle mk2 (I needed MOC to do that,and I couldn't get it without buying the bunker first).I had no use for the bunker after that,and if I could sell it,I'd do it.

To the people who do play in public and do business-type jobs,the bunker is probably a better choice since I've heard those pay well.

Maxx1013
On 3/24/2019 at 3:40 AM, hei3enberg said:

As long as you are not registered as MC president outside of your business, you will never be raided.

You also don't want to register as an MC president to call in your bikes. l had all 5 businesses with stock. One time I was doing a business battle and the guy got an Oppressor MK2 and started flying away so I registered as an MC president and called in my MK2 and 2 seconds later I was being raided. Another time I was at my Chumash bunker and wanted to go to the city so I registered as an MC and called in my MK 2 and went to retire but before I had the chance I was already being raided. Same thing happened with the other 3 as soon as I registered to get a bike they were all raided. I didn't even bother with the raids just let it happen and shut them down.              

KazzMajol

bunker.   100%.

CanadianMuscle
10 hours ago, Maxx1013 said:

I didn't even bother with the raids just let it happen and shut them down.              

What happened afterwards?

Maxx1013

What happened afterwards?

I lost all the products during the raids and shut them down and ignore them now so with no products there I don't get raided. Those raids are really dumb one of them I went there to destroy my stuff but I crashed my Oppressor when I got there and died and just lost everything without even having a chance to destroy it or get it back.

The bunker is 100 times better. I buy supplies once and when they are finished I sell them and buy again. I've left them there for days before and have never been raided.

On 3/26/2019 at 5:11 AM, wweraw526 said:

You will get 20 phone calls from LJT every f*cking session though. 

kenmy13999
2 hours ago, Maxx1013 said:

You will get 20 phone calls from LJT every f*cking session though. 

I don't think Ljt will call if you have over half the supplies full when you shut down the business, used to be like that at least 

Maxx1013
3 hours ago, kenmy13999 said:

I don't think Ljt will call if you have over half the supplies full when you shut down the business, used to be like that at least 

Thanks. I'll buy some supplies tonight and shut it down again. 

wweraw526
Posted (edited)

Just bought a bunker yesterday while it was on sale, got the Route 68 one and got the two upgrades right away also, I'll get security later. I'm liking it so far, the daily fee thing sucks but it's avoidable. Did one sell mission so far and made $126.000 to try out the sell mission. I wonder how much value you get in total?

Also how much time do you need to wait until the value starts to go up? 

Edited by wweraw526

nido997
Posted (edited)

a full bunker will get you around 1 mil . (so right now , because of the 2x$ , you get 2 mil. selling a full bunker ).

if you´re a lone wolf like me , make sure the value of the products doesn´t exceed 170k so that you only get 1 delivery vehicle , and you need to wait like 2 hours and 20 minutes for that , real time (bunker should have all the staff upgrades) ...

Edited by nido997

Rafae S
10 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

I wonder how much value you get in total?

Also how much time do you need to wait until the value starts to go up? 

Goes up to a max of 1.05m provided you sell out of county and takes 11hrs 50 minutes with full upgrades. You'll have to resupply it five times if you're buying all the supplies.

Better to just buy them once for 75k, go do something else in the game for 2hrs 20 minutes or just make your character watch the security camera inside the bunker while you do irl stuff and come back to sell for 210k out of county (420k until tomorrow morning). Guaranteed one vehicle sale this way as anything more is usually a hassle doing solo.

You'll make a profit of 135k without any high demand bonuses or you could just manually resupply your bunker and reap the full 210k since this is your first time tackling its supply missions.

wweraw526
11 minutes ago, nido997 said:

a full bunker will get you around 1 mil . (so right now , because of the 2x$ , you get 2 mil. selling a full bunker ).

if you´re a lone wolf like me , make sure the value of the products doesn´t exceed 170k so that you only get 1 delivery vehicle , and you need to wait like 2 hours and 20 minutes for that , real time (bunker should have all the staff upgrades) ...

I'm a lonewolf myself and thanks for letting me know. Another question, when do raids usually happened? what happens when I do them or if I don't?

Rafae S
Just now, wweraw526 said:

when do raids usually happened? what happens when I do them or if I don't?

When you leave your bunker full of stock for a long time without selling it. If you fail the raids (die even once) you lose all your current stock but even defending it and succeeding puts you at risk for some sort of a loss.

Taterman
16 hours ago, wweraw526 said:

I'm a lonewolf myself and thanks for letting me know. Another question, when do raids usually happened? what happens when I do them or if I don't?

I believe the bunker has to be at least half full to get raided. I only sell one supply bar worth of stock solo and have never been raided. Another plus for just buying supplies once for 75k and selling it for $210k.

Since you just bought the bunker, try out stealing supplies at first as Rafae mentioned. Some of the missions get tedious though, and you'll find it's easier to just buy once for 75k and make more that the 15k worth of stock while doing other things for 2+ hours. It's worth trying them though for variety.

Bald Keewee
16 hours ago, wweraw526 said:

I have run a bunker for the last 8 months, now at $70 million in sales. Never been raided at all. Also, I prefer to fill my bunker right up and sell it solo, easy to do with the right missions and generally you don’t get too much grief from the public sessions ( I love the bonus too much to ever sell in solo lobbies). $1.2 mil sale for 10 mins work suits me just fine

Rafae S

Pays for itself really 🤷‍♂️

vBNEzXU.jpg

Zak Ras

Bunker

Specifically the North Chumash one, it's right on the western highway that cuts straight through the centre of Los Santos, so you can get anywhere you need to pretty fast when selling.

Reason being is because the Bunker is a single building operation, that you can upgrade and begin unlocking Mk2 Weaponry. A single Buy Supplies (even with all the upgrades) will always result in a single vehicle sale, so you can ALWAYS go for the High Demand bonus.

The Clubhouse, you still need to buy a Business on top of that, upgrade that, and only the Cocaine business comes close to the max stock sell price.