2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
wweraw526

Which one is better to own - Clubhouse or Bunker

White Shark
4 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

I think I might get the chumash one since it's near the city, I'll wait for a sale on that though. Yea Nightclub seemed to be a waste of money, It sucks that the only way to buy an oppressor MK2 was to buy a nightclub, I wanted to buy the terrorbyte too since that was locked until you buy the club. If those two weren't locked out I would of definitely passes up on getting a nightclub. I wish I can sell the Nightclub but I guess Rockstar don't want you to do that. 

Fear not.  Even without the other businesses, the Nightclub, with Terrorbyte is a great source of money.  Doing the Terrorbyte Client missions nets you 30k for each one.  If you cycle this with the VIP missions like Head Hunter, it is a great source of regular income.

Buying the Terrorbyte has made me tons of cash.  And as you buy more businesses, eventually, the Nightclub will start paying up some good cash too.  Best things I've bought in this game, from a money making perspective.

MsBrandi
4 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

I think I might get the chumash one since it's near the city, I'll wait for a sale on that though. Yea Nightclub seemed to be a waste of money, It sucks that the only way to buy an oppressor MK2 was to buy a nightclub, I wanted to buy the terrorbyte too since that was locked until you buy the club. If those two weren't locked out I would of definitely passes up on getting a nightclub. 

You will regret it mate, that's my first decision, the main reason is because it's not in the middle of the map, the delivery routes are hard to reach from there especially while using the buggy, the buggy drop off points are mainly at docks, near the valley at the LS connection missions and near the observatory in vinewood hills

But the good thing about it is, it's already connected to the highway network, i personally moved to the route 68 bunker, mainly because it gives me an advantages of being in the middle of the map especially when delivering using the buggy, insurgent merryweather missions or the marshall monster truck, and it also has the spawning points for your personal aircrafts near the cement works and the meth factory 😁

hei3enberg
19 hours ago, Jenkiiii said:

Essentially, you buy the bunker for the extra passive cash, but the Clubhouse for the fun and love of GTA online!

I would like to add, that without the clubhouse there's no way you'll get into nightclub income. Plus you can do MC contracts with 8 people in your club instead of 4 in your organisation. It's a big difference while playing with friends during 2x events. For me it's essential to own both, especially now when I rely only on club and bunker for cash.

Another reason to actually own a clubhouse is to be able to call your bikes without any cooldowns.

wweraw526
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hei3enberg said:

I would like to add, that without the clubhouse there's no way you'll get into nightclub income. Plus you can do MC contracts with 8 people in your club instead of 4 in your organisation. It's a big difference while playing with friends during 2x events. For me it's essential to own both, especially now when I rely only on club and bunker for cash.

Another reason to actually own a clubhouse is to be able to call your bikes without any cooldowns.

Thanks for letting me know, now about them raiids I hear about for the bunker and club house, do they happen alot of times? what would I do to prevent them. 

1 hour ago, MsBrandi said:

You will regret it mate, that's my first decision, the main reason is because it's not in the middle of the map, the delivery routes are hard to reach from there especially while using the buggy, the buggy drop off points are mainly at docks, near the valley at the LS connection missions and near the observatory in vinewood hills

But the good thing about it is, it's already connected to the highway network, i personally moved to the route 68 bunker, mainly because it gives me an advantages of being in the middle of the map especially when delivering using the buggy, insurgent merryweather missions or the marshall monster truck, and it also has the spawning points for your personal aircrafts near the cement works and the meth factory 😁

I'll take your word for that, I have other places I'm looking into also, mostly the ones that were suggested on this thread. 

Edited by wweraw526

hei3enberg
15 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Thanks for letting me know, now about them raiids I hear about for the bunker and club house, do they happen alot of times? what would I do to prevent them.

As long as you are not registered as MC president outside of your business, you will never be raided. Simple as that. Never buy upgrades for security unless you're doing it for the looks. 

wweraw526
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

As long as you are not registered as MC president outside of your business, you will never be raided. Simple as that. Never buy upgrades for security unless you're doing it for the looks. 

I would only buy upgrades if it's really needed like for instance in order to play a certain mission in the terrorbyte, you need the drone station which I got. not the stuff where I can upgrade interior of the building and any other pointless upgrade that is just a waste of money. 

Edited by wweraw526

Gridl0k

Toro

hei3enberg
19 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

I would only buy upgrades if it's really needed like for instance in order to play a certain mission in the terrorbyte, you need the drone station which I got. not the stuff where I can upgrade interior of the building and any other pointless upgrade that is just a waste of money. 

Upgraded coke and meth are good if you can afford it. 

wweraw526
Posted (edited)

If I get a Clubhouse probably after Bunker, which are the best ones?

Edited by wweraw526

White Shark
38 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Clubhouse location really doesn't matter.  It's the businesses you need to be more conscious when it comes to location.

Carlin_Stanhope

The mc businesses and bunker are both worthy purchases if you have the capital, and time to have your system 🏃. Combined I've netted close to half a billion with just those businesses. The mc clubhouse location isn't a issue. You won't usually go there unless you enjoy the biker contract missions, or swapping bikes around. 

Jenkiiii
9 minutes ago, Carlin_Stanhope said:

The mc businesses and bunker are both worthy purchases if you have the capital, and time to have your system 🏃. Combined I've netted close to half a billion with just those businesses. The mc clubhouse location isn't a issue. You won't usually go there unless you enjoy the biker contract missions, or swapping bikes around. 

I agree with what you say, and as @hei3enbergpointed out above, once you have all the biker businesses, your Nightclub really starts to generate great passive income, as you can re-allocate warehouse staff to accrue profits from any of these businesses after others fill up. However, the location of your MC clubhouse does kind of matter because it's the only place you can check supplies and products for all your businesses at once. You can't even do this from the Terrorbyte. For example, my clubhouse is in downtown Richman right next to the Richman plaza, dead central to all my biker businesses around the city. It's the most expensive option, but a central location really helps, except for meth which is over to the east in El Burro Heights. If you get a clubhouse in the north then you'll probably want to have all your businesses in the north too, around that area.

BigBrother67
2 hours ago, wweraw526 said:

Clubhouse Interiors, have 1 story and 2 story floor plans, other than that, location is the only difference.

Gdiddywilson
4 hours ago, AirWolf359 said:

I wasn't going to buy Nightclub either, until I found out you need it in order to make the Oppressor mk2 useful. Once I got it, I was quite happy with it, as I already had MC business and it makes good money, and always gives you solo deliveries. The terrorbyte is useful especially for vehicle cargo, as you can skip the trip to your office. I buy supplies mostly, so it doesn't apply for bunker/MC though.

Fastest way to make your nightclub fully useful is to get MC clubhouse, Coke, Meth and counterfeit cash business, (no upgrades), and link them to the nightclub. I don't really run my MC businesses anymore, too many raids and bad sell missions, but at least they always make money through the nightclub.

For nightclub purposes yes no upgrades makes sense, but buying upgrades for 2x bonus weeks pays for itself very quickly and is worth the purchase imho. If your grind is legit you can make a decent haul off of one fully upgraded MC business when its 2x. Just my .02

hei3enberg
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jenkiiii said:

If you get a clubhouse in the north then you'll probably want to have all your businesses in the north too, around that area.

I have Downtown Vinewood clubhouse and all my businesses are in Alamo, pretty convenient. I'm using Alamo because it's the cheapest location and there's not a big difference between the locations. Plus my crew is all there and can wrap me. If you're into MC business the hard way, you don't need to check the stock level.

Edited by hei3enberg

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

I have Downtown Vinewood clubhouse and all my businesses are in Alamo, pretty convenient. I'm using Alamo because it's the cheapest location and there's not a big difference between the locations. Plus my crew is all there and can wrap me. If you're into MC business the hard way, you don't need to check the stock level.

The only time I run MC businesses is when I fancy a change from the CEO grind or when there's a 2X event running, which is why most people suggest the bunker as the first and most important buy. For example, you could play 2X stunt races this week for a couple of hours, quit out, go back to freemode and sell the bunker contents for 210k, which you originally bought for only 75k. Clubhouse work tends to be an active grind, subject to griefers, and long and hard delivery missions, but it does serve a major purpose in passively filling up your Nightclub, which is totally cool.

Edited by Jenkiiii

hei3enberg
4 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

The only time I run MC businesses is when I fancy a change from the CEO grind or when there's a 2X event running, which is why I think most people suggested the bunker as the first and most important buy to the OP.

Used to run it all the time until 2019, don't know what to do with money now. It's a decent money maker, especially playing with a crew. I have at least 50 mil in Coke sales, can't stand Post Ops anymore.

Jenkiiii
2 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

Used to run it all the time until 2019, don't know what to do with money now. It's a decent money maker, especially playing with a crew. I have at least 50 mil in Coke sales, can't stand Post Ops anymore.

Last week I did sales from all five of my MC businesses during the 2X event week, just trundling around the map, dozing off in a lagged out lobby, but then got the document forgery mission with FOUR Baggers LOL. Delivered one to not 'fail' the mission and blew the rest up. Torture, RIP :D.

Gdiddywilson
Posted (edited)

We're all geniuses 😎

Edited by Gdiddywilson

hei3enberg
34 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

document forgery mission with FOUR Baggers LOL. Delivered one to not 'fail' the mission and blew the rest up. Torture, RIP

4 baggers are relatively okay, especially in a crew. Hell, it's possible to do solo. Post Ops vans is the true cancer of deliveries, impossible to solo a full business at all and even seasoned helpers may disconnect to force the different sale scenario, IMO, MC is only worth it working with a friendly crew in a closed session like we're doing it, bonuses for high demand are adding up too. Solo? Fuhgeddaboudit! First of all, while selling a fracture you're still wasting as much time as you will with others, while essentially getting less. Second, you're doing it 2x more often and third, you're losing bonus payments.

TCA

Bunker. CEO Office, Nightclub.

Carlin_Stanhope
22 hours ago, Jenkiiii said:

I agree with what you say, and as @hei3enbergpointed out above, once you have all the biker businesses, your Nightclub really starts to generate great passive income, as you can re-allocate warehouse staff to accrue profits from any of these businesses after others fill up. However, the location of your MC clubhouse does kind of matter because it's the only place you can check supplies and products for all your businesses at once. You can't even do this from the Terrorbyte. For example, my clubhouse is in downtown Richman right next to the Richman plaza, dead central to all my biker businesses around the city. It's the most expensive option, but a central location really helps, except for meth which is over to the east in El Burro Heights. If you get a clubhouse in the north then you'll probably want to have all your businesses in the north too, around that area.

Good point about the clubhouse checking stock levels, but just speaking on my experience, but last time I went to my clubhouse was when I put the new death bike in there. I never have to check stock levels. I use my bunkers stock  as a timer, 2 hrs 20 mins) then just go around and buy supplies, if I didn't use the buy a batch for each business before I go afk in methd up method, which insures all your businesses will grow during the 2 hrs 10-15 your in methd up, when you come back to free mode, give it 10 mins and all the supplies I bought (15k each business) will turn into fresh full batches of supplies, then repeat till it's all full, and so are the supplies :)

wweraw526
Posted (edited)

Which MC business is good to start off with? I'll probably start with one and once I get the hang of it I'll buy another one, I don't think I'll buy them all. Document Forgery and Weed seem to be out of the question for me since I did some research and it seems like they aren't worth it. So now its down to Coke, Cash Counterfeit and Meth

Edited by wweraw526

Rafae S
Just now, wweraw526 said:

Which MC business is good to start off with? I'll probably start with one and once I get the hang of it I'll buy another one, I don't think I'll buy them all. Document Forgery and Weed seem to be out of the question for me since I did some research and it seems like they aren't worth it. So now its down to Coke, Cash Counterfeit and Meth

Coke is the most profitable. Followed by Meth and Counterfeit Cash.

hei3enberg
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Coke hands down. Get upgrades for everything BUT security and you're good to go. Meth is a close second, but it will take longer to produce. 

Edited by hei3enberg
But was missing

kenmy13999
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Coke is the most profitable one 

Double Ninjaed 

Edited by kenmy13999

CanadianMuscle
5 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

Coke is the most profitable. Followed by Meth and Counterfeit Cash.

One thing i'm skeptical about is if they're profitable for time/money invested even compared to Bunker?

Rafae S
Just now, CanadianMuscle said:

One thing i'm skeptical about is if they're profitable for time/money invested even compared to Bunker?

Probably not. Only worth doing when double and even then just once or twice max.

CanadianMuscle
2 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

Probably not. Only worth doing when double and even then just once or twice max.

I tried it during Bikers week. Didn't really feel like driving a slow-ass postal van for a measly $200K when I could drive fast and unleash my aggression for a consistent $80K. 😂

hei3enberg
21 minutes ago, CanadianMuscle said:

Rationality is often subjective especially if we're talking preference. From the normative point of view, selling full Coke will require almost the same time you may spend on a Bunker, but why not both, since selling with friends is 10 min per sale in the worst case scenario?! Especially considering you can sell 2 coke labs between full Bunker. 

I can't stress it enough: sell with friends, in friendly sessions and sell big. Bonus percentage is flat, the bigger the sale the better your payout if you can eliminate risk.