2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
wweraw526

Which one is better to own - Clubhouse or Bunker

wweraw526

Just thought to ask since I already have a Nightclub and CEO Office with a vehicle garage to source and sell cars. 

Rafae S

Bunker, by a large margin.

wweraw526
2 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

Bunker, by a large margin.

Which bunker is the best to buy if I did buy one?

Gdiddywilson

Clubhouses seem to be more beneficial to those who routinely play with a bunch of people. Keep in mind as you open more businesses you get exponentially more random phonecalls.

Bunker can be done relatively well solo and the vehicles/research are a plus. The MOC is okay if anything for the mk2 weapon upgrades.

kenmy13999

Bunker 

Rafae S
6 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Farmhouse, Chumash, Smoke Tree and Grand Senora are all solid choices.

Gdiddywilson

+1 Chumash 

White Shark

Bunker 100%. Gunrunning sales are still my main source of regular income. Every 2 hours 20 mins is a guaranteed 210k payment.

kenmy13999
10 minutes ago, Rafae S said:

Farmhouse, Chumash, Smoke Tree and Grand Senora are all solid choices.

Thompson scrapyard is also a good choice imo 

flysky578
19 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Route 68 always served me and my friends well, also on the other side of the street is a 6 car garage, the gas station clubhouse and a base.

Its very central to source supplies and have no sand roads

BigBrother67
29 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Farmhouse!

fw3

It depends on what your preference is, what you like to do, where you like to be, etc.

I love having the Clubhouse because I like the advantages of location and what I can do.

However, I love being able to make quality money from having a Bunker.

Also, I noticed you didn't mention a Facility? Any reason? Just curious, as it would add to the consideration of preferences.

Either way, you won't go wrong with your purchase. I would say, though, that with a Bunker, you could make enough to buy the Clubhouse later. Or not.

wweraw526
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, fw3 said:

It depends on what your preference is, what you like to do, where you like to be, etc.

I love having the Clubhouse because I like the advantages of location and what I can do.

However, I love being able to make quality money from having a Bunker.

Also, I noticed you didn't mention a Facility? Any reason? Just curious, as it would add to the consideration of preferences.

Either way, you won't go wrong with your purchase. I would say, though, that with a Bunker, you could make enough to buy the Clubhouse later. Or not.

Aren't facilities only for the Doomsday Heists? 

Edited by wweraw526

BigBrother67
5 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Aren't facilities only for the Doomsday Heists? 

Yes, but when you're not heisting it's another spawn point/garage, for your character.

wweraw526
1 minute ago, BigBrother67 said:

Yes, but when you're not heisting it's another spawn point/garage, for your character.

Ah ok, I probably would buy one when I have lots of money, but not my main priority as of now thought

kcole4001

Bunker is best unless you've got a crew of friends to help with the MC sales.

Chumash and Farmhouse are the best sites, I've had Sandy Shores (right at the end of the runway) and Smoke Tree Rd.

I currently have the Farmhouse on my main character and Smoke Tree on the other.

It mainly makes a difference because of the bunker's relative proximity to the Marshall and Dune FAV sell mission drop points.

Farmhouse is good, I believe Chumash may be a little better.

Again, if you have a group of friends you'll likely have no trouble either way.

It makes a big difference if you sell solo.

fw3
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

Ah ok, I probably would buy one when I have lots of money, but not my main priority as of now thought

Truth be told, I never did the Doomsday stuff and still bought a Facility with all the trimmings.

<obnoxious voice> Because I have the cash. </obnoxious voice>tpgumKCnqkGEssvF8haTfA_0_0.jpg?downsize=

Edited by fw3
Added obnoxious photo to go with obnoxious voice.

Gdiddywilson
4 minutes ago, fw3 said:

Truth be told, I never did the Doomsday stuff and still bought a Facility with all the trimmings.

Yup, me too. Somethin about being lowered down a huge steel hole to see your chernobog, insurgent custom, nightshark, menacer, APC, avenger, and big bad Jali sitting there waiting to start WW3.

Haven't used the strike team yet, which amazes me, but I dont want to just pick some random sap minding his business to attack.

AirWolf359
Posted (edited)

If you already have office, you can run bunker as CEO, and save Clubhouse for later. You can also set up the Nightclub to produce Sporting Goods once you have the bunker up and running.

1 hour ago, wweraw526 said:

Any bunker south of the Zancudo River and Alomo Sea is good. I can recommend Chumash (best budget option) or anything in the Grand Senora Desert (Farmhouse is the best, but also the most expensive).

I would stay away from Paleto Forest and Lago Zancudo bunker. Yes, I know they are cheap, here is why:

Paleto forest is simply too far from the city, some sell missions will have you run out of time. Not to mention all the exposure to griefers during your ride to the city

Lago Zancudo bunker has you cross the Zancudo Bridge and the tunnel under the military base to get there from the city.

Edited by AirWolf359

El Payaso

Bunker.

Jenkiiii

I agree that the Bunker is the best choice because of the 'passive' income whirring away in the background while you do other activities, but when you can afford one, definitely get a clubhouse to experience everything GTA online has to offer:

> Long John Teabag, IMO, is one of the most annoying yet BEST voice actors in the game. He makes me chuckle/rage with his 'absolute cretin/douchebag' phone calls, but I also love him when things go right and you 'make the sale' or 'deliver the goods'.

> The clubhouse itself is truly a unique experience. A special spot for up to ten motorbikes, its own workshop, bar and hangout. I go there just to visit 'the other side' from time-to-time and get back to the basics of GTA online.

> Some of the source missions are really fun, especially Tequi-la-la and a few others.

> You get specific biker contract missions in freemode, plus other jobs and activities from your interaction menu.

> The ability to insta-spawn and return vehicles at the touch of a button!

Essentially, you buy the bunker for the extra passive cash, but the Clubhouse for the fun and love of GTA online!

DPRK

Bunker is the most straightforward, no-nonsense, in-and-out, straight to the point business. Less variables, less choices to make, etc

Me personally on a lazy day my bunker will yield me 210k at the minimum, upwards of over half a million if I'm messing around for a few hours. That is SOLO. But I have done so many sells and with trial and error I know what I can handle by myself, so it takes time (for someone like me anyways) to know when to do the sale or join new session.

But now that I'm a G and i'm rich, I bought all my biker businesses strictly to connect them to my nightclub and on a lazy day I will make at least 1 million from nightclub alone. But again it took me a couple weeks to understand the mechanics of how to make it all work before I stopped being confused and asking my mentor questions.

So on a lazy day I can spend 30-60 minutes online the entire day to the tune of AT LEAST a million dollars, but usually almost 2 if not a bit more

But in the end, if you have to choose between the two of them: BUNKER all day son

Rez090
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AirWolf359 said:

Lago Zancudo bunker has you cross the Zancudo Bridge and the tunnel under the military base to get there from the city.

Depending on the vehicle, you can just cut through the shortest part of the river, though the tunnel can help provide some cover.

Edited by Rez090

Gdiddywilson
59 minutes ago, Rez090 said:

Depending on the vehicle, you can just cut through the shortest part of the river, though the tunnel can help provide some cover.

Personally I try to encourage trouble in that general area. If anything in an attempt to coax a battle in Lago Zancudo ...that's right, I switch into my Nam outfit, whip out my M16, toss a couple landmines and then rrraaaaaaaaa lieutenant Dan!!

NdTpdMN.jpg

gtafan26

Bunker, by far.

flybar

But bunker first preferable close to aircraft spawn around Sandy Shore airfield. Then upgrade bunker staff and machinery. When you have enough money and when there is a sale -  buy MC clubhouse, coke, meth and money MC businesses just to connect them to your Night Club. MC businesses work similar to bunker but not as profitable as bunker. 

whywontyoulisten
Posted (edited)

Bunker. Chumash (cheap), Farmhouse (convenient). Nightclub was a total waste of money for you as it's only worth it to top up earnings when you own pretty much every other business...

Edited by whywontyoulisten

Sanches

Clubhouse - good place to chill with friends and sick chair animations.

Bunker - listening to old farts coughs. May cause tuberculosis.

wweraw526
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, whywontyoulisten said:

Bunker. Chumash (cheap), Farmhouse (convenient). Nightclub was a total waste of money for you as it's only worth it to top up earnings when you own pretty much every other business...

I think I might get the chumash one since it's near the city, I'll wait for a sale on that though. Yea Nightclub seemed to be a waste of money, It sucks that the only way to buy an oppressor MK2 was to buy a nightclub, I wanted to buy the terrorbyte too since that was locked until you buy the club. If those two weren't locked out I would of definitely passed up on getting a nightclub. I wish I can sell the Nightclub but I guess Rockstar don't want you to do that. 

Edited by wweraw526

AirWolf359
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, wweraw526 said:

I think I might get the chumash one since it's near the city, I'll wait for a sale on that though. Yea Nightclub seemed to be a waste of money, It sucks that the only way to buy an oppressor MK2 was to buy a nightclub, I wanted to buy the terrorbyte too since that was locked until you buy the club. If those two weren't locked out I would of definitely passes up on getting a nightclub. I wish I can sell the Nightclub but I guess Rockstar don't want you to do that. 

I wasn't going to buy Nightclub either, until I found out you need it in order to make the Oppressor mk2 useful. Once I got it, I was quite happy with it, as I already had MC business and it makes good money, and always gives you solo deliveries. The terrorbyte is useful especially for vehicle cargo, as you can skip the trip to your office. I buy supplies mostly, so it doesn't apply for bunker/MC though.

Fastest way to make your nightclub fully useful is to get MC clubhouse, Coke, Meth and counterfeit cash business, (no upgrades), and link them to the nightclub. I don't really run my MC businesses anymore, too many raids and bad sell missions, but at least they always make money through the nightclub.

Edited by AirWolf359