3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Have you used the feedback site?

Happy Hunter

Happy Hunter

It's being made a bigger deal of over on the GTA side of the forum - I guess it's more surprising there, that game being older, people didn't think they'd still be asking. But there is a feedback site for Red Dead.

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback

Have you used it?

I get a lot of people have given up already on the game, or just can't be bothered, etc. But I figure there's probably a lot of bad ideas being sent their way too - may as well make sure stuff we want gets to them, or of course it won't make it in.

A few things I'm currently sending.

CHAakhj.png

tAQOq6m.png

I would give feedback all the time if I could. But nothing happens when I press submit on my phone.

I'm not a pc person

Edited by Chrismads
  • Like 1

ALifeOfMisery

Use it daily.

I wouldn't be surprised if my feedback has been marked as spam by this point.

I'm a regular on the feedback site. :D

Me too. Every day i send them something. And i have a few copy-paste stuff from Word to Feedback :D

• Like 3

Ronin Ogami

At least twice a week I leave them a "not so sweet" note. Often detailing whatever's grinding my gears that day.

• Like 2

I've given camp suggestions and some other gameplay suggestions.  I came up with an idea yesterday I was going to suggest today, but I can't remember this morning.  It will come back to me ;)

2 Hours later:  I now remember.....Feedback has been submitted.

Edited by 4eyedcoupe
  • Like 1

BonnieMarston

Of course, is my daily routine these days 😂

My daily feedback is this: herding cattle, duels, horseshoe and liar dices, coop horde mode,more butchers, trapper, theatres, more missions in the snowy Ambarino, more wild animals respawn, bountyhunter missions, gang hideouts without time restrictions, more maps, individual pvp modes, ranchs or cabins, heist, brawls fight during matches (like in RDR1) and Undead Nightmare 2 SP DLC.

Come on R* GIVE ME SOMETHING!! lol

• Like 1

The Dedito Gae

I only used it three times. I might start spamming it until i get a brown coat for the ardeness.

• Like 1

I submitted a series of suggestions called "Home on the Range" - basically to upgrade camps to have cabins, "hunter/military/opulent/hobo" themed, even have a barn, and also have pets, dogs/cats, and maybe with level a tamed (mission?) wolf or bear pet that guards the camp. Also the dog breeds should be purchasable as hunting dogs that follow your horse/ you in wild, and "point" (stand next to) the most recent kill, and attack any attackers, if wounded they run back to camp. And the camp location with cabin should be semi permanent in the region selected, obv it needs to change slightly based on session. The traveling camp should be small and follow you automatically around to each region, Cripps should earn his money. 

• Like 3

coach_wargo

I use it regularly. Sometimes I submit the same things a number of times through each of the different sections, for example I've complained about the similarity of team colors in both Hostile territory and Name Your Weapon feedback submissions. 

• Like 4

Yep, used in in relation to ask about different lobby types.

Also mentioned that constant player conflict in sessions turns me off the idea of playing for any length of time and is actually less likely to get me spending money on in-game items, not more.

BUT THE BENZ

I have reported a "bug" just now, curious to see how this will turn out.

and I saw on my dashboard or whatever, that only once before I reported an issue to the support people: back then,11/30/12 , for Max Payne 3.

*sighs* good old days...

• Like 1

Wow great topic. I honestly never used the feedback site until you mentioned it. 

I was letting Rockstar know how weak the revolvers and pistols are during Gun Rush matches. Revolvers and Pistols should get a buff when used up close similar to how deadly shotguns are up close. 

Image result for johnny ringo gif

Edited by wehweh01
SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE
  • Like 3

little bump

I was a regular...

Hell I'll admit, plenty of spam. All of it may die in vain but I grow too weak to even care anymore lol. I do come back to it on the occasion to give rational feedback and ideas since they desperately need some. 

Shadowfennekin

Used it to suggest a weapon locker.

Considering how all our weapons share two slots, it's quite messy and takes far too long to get through. We need one far more than GTA needed one lmao Especially as you switch quite a lot if you hunt

• Like 3

Bakkerbaard

I suggest stuff every now and then. And when I do, I'll also make an extra suggestion about the invite-sessions and I will keep this up untill I get a message saying: "Allright damnit, Baard! We get it! Stop it! You're making our interns cry."

I find it hard to make proper suggestions outside of "I want this thing, because so-and-so." as I'm very long-winded and as I prefer to explain why I want something and how it would maybe be good I run out of the 500 characters.

Used the feedback site almost daily when the game first dropped to complain about griefers. Then stopped when the updates did so very little to stop them. Started using it again (and started playing again) when the offensive/defenslve modes were mentioned. I usually only play in free roam now when invited to a glitched passive server.

I logged in to play some quick roam missions today and, while spawning out of a mission, BANG!! someone popped me. So I reported (Rockstar) and blocked (PSN) the guy then sent his name in to Rockstar feedback with my complaint about griefers and my question on when the new anti griefing mode will actually begin.

Lance_Vance89

No. It would be a waste of time. It's probably some support staff in India who ''reads'' it, and no feedback will reach the people who sits in deciding positions anyway.

Yes, several times. The last one said that until they start serving their customers with what we want instead of blindly making it as they want, my crew and I are just not coming back - A sentiment they can see all over the internet.

• Like 2

I've used it since day one.  It really makes me wonder if R* is dislexic or just plain illiterate because I didn't ask for any of the sh*t they released.

Chunkey_Monkey

only once had a terrible time with them same as tickets they are appalling to deal with so dont bother now 

I dont see why we should do there homework for them anyway, they should have employees scanning the forums for info

Edited by GTP_Monkey

4 hours ago, GTP_Monkey said:

only once had a terrible time with them same as tickets they are appalling to deal with so dont bother now 

I dont see why we should do there homework for them anyway, they should have employees scanning the forums for info

Taking Anthem for example EA and Bioware, they are hanging around on Reddit!

• Like 1

DrKrankenstein
1 hour ago, Nerfgoth said:

Taking Anthem for example EA and Bioware, they are hanging around on Reddit!

are you seriously sayin EA listens? lol i haven't touched their games since the BFH sh*tshow. EA is the pinnacle of douchy game developers. scum of the soil.

3 minutes ago, DrKrankenstein said:

are you seriously sayin EA listens? lol i haven't touched their games since the BFH sh*tshow. EA is the pinnacle of douchy game developers. scum of the soil.

That I didn´t say! But people have been complaining that loot dropping is terrible on reddit! But some devs at Bioware have been responding there!

• Like 1