2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
JJ The Viking

What's Your Favorite Thing About Content Creator

JJ The Viking

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

REXX

What's yours...?

A bit off effort would be nice.

JJ The Viking

Gun Experiments

(Example) How Many Noose

Armoured Police Does It Take

To Stop A Heavy Sniper Bullet

BlanketFister

Making silly races - pure arcade style, no clean racing, just dirty action stuff.

1. GTA races locked to bikes inside the prison. Tight and narrow. Deadly mayhem and chaos. Insane, with an exit race in the end.

2. Demolition Derby races with supers inside Fort Zancudo with wanted level on as default. Npcs shooting at crazy racers. Armageddon, need to make an exit race to complete this playlist.

What I really like is to work out a concept, test it out, tweak and remix, then play it with friends/crew and randoms. Tweak/adjust. Repeat.

Kiethblacklion

I like the aspect of having to challenge myself to come up with new race designs.

Lance Mayhem

I enjoy making themed races. 

For pure racing, I've made Sports Classic races (San Andreas Classic Racing Association -- SACRA), with no traffic, official-looking barricades, non-contact. 

For drivers to use their own interpretation, I've made Off-Road races (Off Roaders of San Andreas -- ORSA), with many ways to get from one checkpoint to the next, and placed Chihuahua Hot Dog trailers (their sponsor) in absurdly remote locations. 

I've also just started making Muscle Car races (tentatively Red Neck Racing League -- RNRL, but that may change) on rural roads, full contact, with traffic and wanted levels on, just for yuks. 

Also, I've started what I may call a 'Family Business' series which has drivers taking moonshine from a still site to a bar in a Roosevelt, or pot from a farm to a college in a Sabre (planning to make a delivery of mushrooms from the woods to the hippies in a Park Granger, and coke from the docks to someplace in LS with maybe a Penumbra or a Schafter, and possibly a meth race within Blaine County, probably with pickup trucks). 

I don't know if people read the job descriptions enough to know the stories behind these races, but I have fun making them. 

Kiethblacklion
11 hours ago, Lance Mayhem said:

I enjoy making themed races. 

For pure racing, I've made Sports Classic races (San Andreas Classic Racing Association -- SACRA), with no traffic, official-looking barricades, non-contact. 

For drivers to use their own interpretation, I've made Off-Road races (Off Roaders of San Andreas -- ORSA), with many ways to get from one checkpoint to the next, and placed Chihuahua Hot Dog trailers (their sponsor) in absurdly remote locations. 

I've also just started making Muscle Car races (tentatively Red Neck Racing League -- RNRL, but that may change) on rural roads, full contact, with traffic and wanted levels on, just for yuks. 

Also, I've started what I may call a 'Family Business' series which has drivers taking moonshine from a still site to a bar in a Roosevelt, or pot from a farm to a college in a Sabre (planning to make a delivery of mushrooms from the woods to the hippies in a Park Granger, and coke from the docks to someplace in LS with maybe a Penumbra or a Schafter, and possibly a meth race within Blaine County, probably with pickup trucks). 

I don't know if people read the job descriptions enough to know the stories behind these races, but I have fun making them. 

Speaking of themed races, I started making a series of F-Zero race tracks. All the tracks have the layouts (as close as I can get considering the design mechanics of GTAO) of the original F-Zero for the Super Nintendo. I've only completed the first 5. I need to make time to finish up the other 10 tracks.

Big Molio

I do like to make stunt races. My approach with them is that they have to be interesting, flow nicely and not be too difficult.

I'm not a fan of the user created stunt races that are either too hard, or those that have sections where you are expected to brush against a barrier so that the props flip you this way and that. I appreciate the work and time that goes into them and their precision, but there is nothing worse than having to attempt an obstacle again and again and again, or find that there is only one way through because if you don't follow the line, the props won't flip you into the right position.

I think that these are simply vanity projects for the creator, not races, and a reason why many players won't even attempt to join user created stunt races.

I want racers of all skill levels to be able to get around my tracks so that they don't become too frustrated. Also, I like the tracks to be so you can actually race on them, with space and sections where you can pass or find faster lines through them.

Edited by Big Molio