Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

wfank

What do you feel was your single biggest accomplishment in San Andreas?

Recommended Posts

wfank
3 hours ago, Soggy biscuits said:

Lol unlocked all achievements I guess is mine (ik, boring right?)

You mean the achievement stats, its cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LazlowsucksiloveslutS

For me, first it was beating Lifes A Beach on PS2 which required 4000 points.

Then completing Learning to Fly on PS2 with the help of Action Replay Max, otherwise I would have been stuck on this bitch for years, I had thoughts of giving up and moving on but somehow I managed to complete this bullsh*t mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wfank
3 hours ago, CountdownIIExtinction said:

For me, first it was beating Lifes A Beach on PS2 which required 4000 points.

Then completing Learning to Fly on PS2 with the help of Action Replay Max, otherwise I would have been stuck on this bitch for years, I had thoughts of giving up and moving on but somehow I managed to complete this bullsh*t mission.

Lifes A Beach imo is the worst mission ever. The dance is hard enough, and score required is ridiculous, also many ppl with pc have control probs. But there is an easier way, recruit a GSF keep pressing car enter key until GSF gets in go far nd snipe him, van door opens, take and run off. But still I hate having to sacrifice a homie for this garbage mission from the worst boss ever, OG Loc that is. I ebat the dance only a few times, but mostly use the alternate method. And passing learning to fly is a huge achievement XD !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NikkiCRMP

Completing SA over and over. I completed the game on Linux, using wine.
Also every playthrough I'm picking up more strategies from speedrunners, it gives some satisfaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Son of Zeus

Doing 100% for the first time. It's a long game and the rewards were worth it. Also passing all stages of Learning to Fly in one try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LazlowsucksiloveslutS
Posted (edited)
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:08 AM, wfank said:

Lifes A Beach imo is the worst mission ever. The dance is hard enough, and score required is ridiculous, also many ppl with pc have control probs. But there is an easier way, recruit a GSF keep pressing car enter key until GSF gets in go far nd snipe him, van door opens, take and run off. But still I hate having to sacrifice a homie for this garbage mission from the worst boss ever, OG Loc that is. I ebat the dance only a few times, but mostly use the alternate method. And passing learning to fly is a huge achievement XD !

On pc it is even worse you know because music is out of sync with the buttons. At least on PS2 in rhythm games you kind of know... get a feel for... at what time to hit what. Like in the club when dr dre says "that funky sh*t"  I always press triangle- But on pc its all out of sync, sort of like playing lottery.

Edited by CountdownIIExtinction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deep Verma

Killing Ryder, Big smoke and that rapist pulaski.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
santosvagos
On 5/7/2019 at 10:59 PM, Soggy biscuits said:

Lol unlocked all achievements I guess is mine (ik, boring right?)

That's awesome , bro !!! I can't never unlock all achievements and i've played this game for many years =))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire

I don't know if it's really an achievement but I completed a dancing date with a 3270 points score and this mere fact makes me feel proud of me. 24.gif

 

1559139535-dance-3270-points.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wfank
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Evil empire said:

I don't know if it's really an achievement but I completed a dancing date with a 3270 points score and this mere fact makes me feel proud of me. 24.gif

 

1559139535-dance-3270-points.jpg

Ha ha I only ever reached 2500 once, dance is by far the most ridiculous and unnecessary feature of the game imo. If there are dance dates with gf I just restart and wait for some time to pass so it becomes just drive / take to restaurant dates instead, I never to this date (playing since 2006) passed a dance date, and always restated every time one came to do the other options. Lifes a beach is by far my most hated mission for this, but I know the alternate way and 90 % time use that, still I hate having to sacrifice a homei. I love SA, perhaps my most fav gta ever but if it weren't for that alternate way in the mission I would still kick it away. I hate dancing, it is by far the biggest flaw in SA (and sa has almost non other than it, if it werent for it it would be a flawless perfect game). Congrats, anyone who get 3000 + dance score has to be one of the most patient and most accurate (in terms of pressing the right keys at appropriate time) player there is....

Edited by wfank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evil empire
21 minutes ago, wfank said:

Ha ha I only ever reached 2500 once, dance is by far the most ridiculous and unnecessary feature of the game imo. If there are dance dates with gf I just restart and wait for some time to pass so it becomes just drive / take to restaurant dates instead, I never to this date (playing since 2006) passed a dance date, and always restated every time one came to do the other options. Lifes a beach is by far my most hated mission for this, but I know the alternate way and 90 % time use that, still I hate having to sacrifice a homei. I love SA, perhaps my most fav gta ever but if it weren't for that alternate way in the mission I would still kick it away. I hate dancing, it is by far the biggest flaw in SA (and sa has almost non other than it, if it werent for it it would be a flawless perfect game). Congrats, anyone who get 3000 + dance score has to be one of the most patient and most accurate (in terms of pressing the right keys at appropriate time) player there is....

You flatter me 26.gif it's the first time of my life I complete a dancing date by the way. 46.gif31.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big_Smiley
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, wfank said:

Congrats, anyone who get 3000 + dance score has to be one of the most patient and most accurate (in terms of pressing the right keys at appropriate time) player there is....

Having spent many hours and I mean many hours on SA since it's release in 04 I still don't do any of these dancing mini games besides the lowrider one which is my favorite. And I agree it's probably the most flawed thing in the game other than that driving school sh*t which ain't nobody got time for along with the valet side missions. Just a few reasons why I never finished SA with 100% :turn: 

 

Edited by Big_Smiley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cjrememberthat

Passing the hardest(?) mission Wrong side of the damn train in my first try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wfank
3 hours ago, Big_Smiley said:

Having spent many hours and I mean many hours on SA since it's release in 04 I still don't do any of these dancing mini games besides the lowrider one which is my favorite. And I agree it's probably the most flawed thing in the game other than that driving school sh*t which ain't nobody got time for along with the valet side missions. Just a few reasons why I never finished SA with 100% :turn: 

 

The driving school thing is no doubt the hardest thing Back to school is no doubt the hardest thing in the entire game, everything from Burn and Lap onward is almost impossible, and Aleey oop i by far the most difficult thing I ever attempted in the game. Still I dont consider it waste of time, I mean we play gta for its classic actions and stuffs, not these dancing things..... So I find dancing by far the biggest waste of time.

 

1 hour ago, Cjrememberthat said:

Passing the hardest(?) mission Wrong side of the damn train in my first try

I never found the mission hard tbh. Its more the matter that Smoke's quote after CJ fails the mission has become the most popular meme from the game. An easy way is to jump on top and snipe the vagos. I personally never found this mission too hard and pased it if I remember correctly on my 2nd try. Also if you just manage to keep pace with the train, Smoke can shoot them all out, just a bit practice. The "mandatory" mission I find most difficult is Freefall, catching the Shamal with the ultra slow Dodo and like I mentioned above Back to School is by far the one I found hardest....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cjrememberthat
Posted (edited)

I cried because of smoke's betrayal when cj killed him.he was our homie, i just couldn't have it, even cj felt sorry after he died.

Edited by Cjrememberthat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yorpie

Taking over all the gang territories, then getting dropped in the middle of nowhere by CRASH, continue to play the story and eventually find out all gang territories have been taken over again by the Ballas and Vagos. Then taking them over once again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles

Playing the game for as long as I did ^^ 12+ years and going strong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wfank
2 hours ago, Noah_Antilles said:

Playing the game for as long as I did ^^ 12+ years and going strong

Me since 2006, 13 years now, just one year more XD, and yes SA never gets old !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah_Antilles

Also an oldtimer :D nice to see you also keep on enjoying the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeakyLine

From my last playthrough

 

Finished all schools with all gold medals

 

Took over ALL territories

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.