4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ALifeOfMisery

BIKERS WEEK IN GTA ONLINE

hei3enberg
Just now, Taterman said:

I'm not sure the upgrades are worth it though not knowing how often I'd use the business. And buying supplies without upgrades seems like I'd lose money.

It's pretty much correct too, buying supplies with no upgrades will make you lose money with some businesses. If you're still making money in GTA, playing legit and have people to sell the goods with, there are no reasons not to get into MC stuff. I don't sell mine anymore, because nightclub profits and bunker are more than enough for me with occasional heisting/ contact mission fun, but I'm never getting down 90 mil.

FrancisBlack
Posted (edited)

Not sure if anyone else noticed but last week my MC businesses started triggering raids at much lower levels than in the past. I have never had a raid on my MJ or Documents until last week and I had only done the initial set up run. Good luck on making money I usually get the Meth, Coke, and Counterfeit businesses churning with doubles but I'll be on vacation so enjoy!  

3 hours ago, Taterman said:

Thanks. And yeah, I did want to try out stealing supplies just to mix it up a little.

I'm not sure the upgrades are worth it though not knowing how often I'd use the business. And buying supplies without upgrades seems like I'd lose money.

I definitely recommend buying the upgrades (except security) for Meth, Coke, and Cash and then you can use the refill trick to keep refilling them for 15k, and the bunker and go into a mission for 2 hours then refill again for 15k and in 3 refills everything will be full. If you do buy security then you can use the cameras to delay your refills instead of going into missions just make sure you get out of MC club before you view the camera. In other words buy supplies and wait for 10 minutes for them to fill the supply bar on all 3 MC businesses (plus bunker), then refill with 15k on all 4 and then go into a mission  (my favorite is Blow up) and go watch tv in your apartment (you have to find it on the map because the house symbol won't show) or play contact missions. Wait 2 hours and then the 15k refills will refill the whole bar (same as a 75k refill) then repeat until everything is full. Good luck, this week alone you could make 20 or 30 million this way and be making money while you are at work, sleep or doing missions etc. 

Edited by FrancisBlack

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

Some tips and tricks and insight, maybe...

I never run an MC business unless I get bored and just fancy doing a run, so I've usually got five businesses running in the background that only exist for Nightclub passive income purposes.

But last night I thought 'why not' for 2X money, so I lagged out my session (very easy to do on XB1) and just went for it on my own - no help, no bonuses, but most importantly, no pesky griefers.

> Sold 420k of coke, afar, involving two post-op vans. Slow, boring, but hey.

> Sold 210k bunker, afar - single drop-off in the phantom wedge.

> Sold 500k meth, afar - three trash trucks (actually quicker than the two post-op vans).

> Sold 600k counterfeit cash, afar - three dodo seaplanes, just made it.

> Sold 210k forged documents, afar - duffel bag to 12 NPCs located around the map, very easy.

> Didn't sell weed, not enough supplies.

> Sold my accumulated Nightclub for 400k.

2.3 M total, minus  450k for 6*75k worth of new supplies on each business, including weed and the bunker.

Total profit 1.85 million.

About 2.5 hours of just trundling around the map on my own without any help or interference.

Hope that helps. Not sure if I could do this on a regular basis as I got seriously bored at times, but it was a worthwhile experiment.

Edited by Jenkiiii

FrancisBlack
10 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

Some tips and tricks and insight, maybe...

I never run an MC business unless I get bored and just fancy doing a run, so I've usually got five businesses running in the background that only exist for Nightclub passive income purposes.

But last night I thought 'why not' for 2X money, so I lagged out my session (very easy to do on XB1) and just went for it on my own - no help, no bonuses, but most importantly, no pesky griefers.

> Sold 420k of coke, afar, involving two post-op vans. Slow, boring, but hey.

> Sold 210k bunker, afar - single drop-off in the phantom wedge.

> Sold 500k meth, afar - three trash trucks (actually quicker than the two post-op vans).

> Sold 600k counterfeit cash, afar - three dodo seaplanes, just made it.

> Sold 210k forged documents, afar - duffel bag to 12 NPCs located around the map, very easy.

> Didn't sell weed, not enough supplies.

> Sold my accumulated Nightclub for 400k.

2.3 M total, minus  450k for 6*75k worth of new supplies on each business, including weed and the bunker.

Total profit 1.85 million.

About 2.5 hours of just trundling around the map on my own without any help or interference.

Hope that helps. Not sure if I could do this on a regular basis as I got seriously bored at times, but it was a worthwhile experiment.

As long as you are doing them in a solo lobby I just crank up some music and fly dodos or do the helis with some tunes. Also if you fill them completely they have a higher tendency to give you the 1 truck sell which takes about 5 minutes. If you have 2 xboxes and bring in your second character or have a friend help you get dufflebags or trucks about 25% of the time. 

Taterman
1 hour ago, FrancisBlack said:

Not sure if anyone else noticed but last week my MC businesses started triggering raids at much lower levels than in the past. I have never had a raid on my MJ or Documents until last week and I had only done the initial set up run. Good luck on making money I usually get the Meth, Coke, and Counterfeit businesses churning with doubles but I'll be on vacation so enjoy!  

I definitely recommend buying the upgrades (except security) for Meth, Coke, and Cash and then you can use the refill trick to keep refilling them for 15k, and the bunker and go into a mission for 2 hours then refill again for 15k and in 3 refills everything will be full. If you do buy security then you can use the cameras to delay your refills instead of going into missions just make sure you get out of MC club before you view the camera. In other words buy supplies and wait for 10 minutes for them to fill the supply bar on all 3 MC businesses (plus bunker), then refill with 15k on all 4 and then go into a mission  (my favorite is Blow up) and go watch tv in your apartment (you have to find it on the map because the house symbol won't show) or play contact missions. Wait 2 hours and then the 15k refills will refill the whole bar (same as a 75k refill) then repeat until everything is full. Good luck, this week alone you could make 20 or 30 million this way and be making money while you are at work, sleep or doing missions etc. 

Thanks. And question for you and

Jenkiiii

For reference, I only do bunker sales solo so I just buy $75k of stock and sell every 2+ hours to get a single vehicle and would like to do something similar with the Coke business.

Is something like this doable with the coke business? How much supplies can I buy and still be able to sell solo? The coke upgrades right now for staff and equipment seem to be around $1.3M, not sure I'd be able to recoup that selling solo.

FrancisBlack
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Taterman said:

Jenkiiii

For reference, I only do bunker sales solo so I just buy $75k of stock and sell every 2+ hours to get a single vehicle and would like to do something similar with the Coke business.

Is something like this doable with the coke business? How much supplies can I buy and still be able to sell solo? The coke upgrades right now for staff and equipment seem to be around $1.3M, not sure I'd be able to recoup that selling solo.

I have done hundreds of solo runs in Coke, Meth, Cash and if you bought in Sandy Shores there's no reason to do them until they are full. If you have all 3 full and you get Trash trucks or post op vans then get a new session and go to the next one that's full and by the time that one is done the one you lost some product on will be full again. All others (baggers, boats, helis, dodos, & Semitruck) can easily be done solo in the time alloted. My favorite is Meth though, it fills faster than coke so it gets you the same amount and it gives you easier sell runs than coke and it's closer to the city for Bagger runs which it seems to like more than Postops and Trash trucks. And as far as I know a full supply will get you 2 trash trucks, 2 post op vans which is what you are trying to avoid. 

Edited by FrancisBlack

FrancisBlack
Posted (edited)

Do you have the Hangar or facility and a heli? If so you can do the sell runs using your heli you picked up at the facility or Hangar because you cant get the buzzard in CEO while in MC club. That will save you time getting to the sell run. If you dont have the MKII oppressor then now would be the time to buy one. 

Edited by FrancisBlack

Jenkiiii
40 minutes ago, Taterman said:

Jenkiiii

I'm no professional on this, so decided to run an experiment last night to see how much money I could make from 2X Biker work.
As you already know, coke is the best earner, but if you do this solo, make sure you never go above half-stock (or 2.5 bars). This nets you 420k on double payouts and involves a max worst-case scenario of two post-op trucks. My plan at the moment is to buy 75k supplies and then sell for whatever I can get while the 2X event is active, nothing mind-blowing. The secret = 2X payout + solo lobby!

Taterman
Posted (edited)

Thanks guys. And yes, I do have an MK2, hanger, Akula, Buzzard...

Edit to add: I'm not sure the name location of the businesses, but My Coke warehouse is on the south end of the lake near where a river goes into it. The meth is a little south east of there.

Edited by Taterman

FrancisBlack

👍

Natsuki

This event week summed up in an image:

lJ3ptAz.jpg

CanadianMuscle
9 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Yeah, all good. If you collect a vehicle, you get 2 bars, if a package it's just the one. :)

Oh that's good to know. Forgot that resupply sizes can be variable per mission.

flexcreator
On 3/14/2019 at 6:08 PM, IceDree said:

With the Bombushka out of commission,

Why bother with Bombushka in the first place? It was proven many times that the Titan works better than Bombushka. It was always faster than any other method on the market.

And the best part? It still works after the Bombushka patch.

Also, if you strip Bombushka from the upgrades, you can place bikes inside just fine.

anyone tried loading the Baggers on a pick-up truck & then airlifting it with a Cargobob to the destination during the sell missions?

I tried packing bikes into the Pegasus Mule and picking it with the Personal Cargobob - doable (I did complete the sale), but there is a risk of damaging the bikes.

In my experience, the bikes get destroyed as soon as you place them on the pickup. The sale bikes don't like if you angle them.

22 hours ago, Hellbendzor said:

My method is to go to the ambush with one bagger, destroy the two chasing policecars and then head on over to the drop... Then I go back to the remaining three baggers and call in my personal Titan.

My method is to mark the first location, hop into the Hydra,  speed glitch to a sale, kill the police with explosive cannon and homing missles, then speed glitch back to the bikes and just deliver them in pack using Titan / Mule since I know the final destination.

Just be careful when landing it.

Don't land.

Exit the Titan and "Return personal vehicle" mid-air. Bikes will survive the fall.

ALifeOfMisery
1 hour ago, Natsuki said:

lJ3ptAz.jpg

Lol

NvdKtWh.gif

IceDree
11 minutes ago, flexcreator said:

Why bother with Bombushka in the first place? It was proven many times that the Titan works better than Bombushka. It was always faster than any other method on the market.

And the best part? It still works after the Bombushka patch.

Also, if you strip Bombushka from the upgrades, you can place bikes inside just fine.

I tried packing bikes into the Pegasus Mule and picking it with the Personal Cargobob - doable (I did complete the sale), but there is a risk of damaging the bikes.

In my experience, the bikes get destroyed as soon as you place them on the pickup. The sale bikes don't like if you angle them.

It didn't end well the last time, the Titan self-destructed less than a mile away from the business & I lost the entire shipment. I wasn't quick enough to turn off the Xbox.

Thanks!

flexcreator
11 minutes ago, IceDree said:

It didn't end well the last time, the Titan self-destructed less than a mile away from the business & I lost the entire shipment. I wasn't quick enough to turn off the Xbox.

Don't accelerate. Maintain the cruising speed, be just fast enough to stay in the air. The less you accelerate the less damage you cause to the aircraft and the bikes inside.

Also, pretty sure everyone knows this, but if you are not selling alone, you can use Oppressor to make the Formation and speed up the sale bikes.

IceDree
6 minutes ago, flexcreator said:

Don't accelerate. Maintain the cruising speed, be just fast enough to stay in the air. The less you accelerate the less damage you cause to the aircraft and the bikes inside.

Oh yeah, I used to do it all the time with both the Titan & the Bombushka, that time was no different, same speed, same altitude & same MO, the Titan just blew up.

Hellbendzor
Posted (edited)

IceDree, when this happens (Titan blows up)…Immediately after respawning, call in a personal vehicule (car, bike or plane).. The wreckage of the Titan immediately dissappears and u can get to the Baggers... Beware, they have taken damage and are down on their side(s), so u need to hurry and get them back on two wheels… I've saved three deliveries that way. Nowadays, I land my Titan a little further (airstrip if possible) for my own wellbeing..

And Flex wrt stripping all options off in the Bombushka and making cargobay accessible again… It simply doesn't work. The only thing u end up with, is a complete standard flying turd. I wished it would work, but it doesn't… I was a huge fan of the rocketboost. I loved that and they took that away from me... Still very pissed about that… It was such a fantastic flying fortress… :(((

Edited by Hellbendzor

IceDree

@Hellbendzor That's the thing, It blew up in the air & destroyed the bikes with it all in one go. It just self-destructed.

Shadowfennekin

Oh cool, I thought we'd already gotten the Black Western shirt but apparently this is a different one lol

Nice to release two new shirts, should do that more often considering how much there are. Here's a good idea, one old shirt and one new shirt per week. Incentive to old and new players alike to log in.

Carlin_Stanhope

If anyone is needing help on some biker sales this week. I'm on ps4, but prefer selling in empty lobbies.

CanadianMuscle
8 hours ago, Natsuki said:

lJ3ptAz.jpg

Well, i'll be damned if I gotta drive one of those again just for a decent paycheque.

Taterman

I was thinking about moving my coke warehouse before getting the upgrades. I looks to me that the one by the golf course would be best for Los Santos sales, is this right? I have the Alamo Sea location currently, is it worth switching?

I haven't done a ton of supply missions yet so I'm not sure where most of those take place, but I hope to just buy supplies (if profitable) so sales locations would be more important.

Urban Legends

First try on Deadline and I won $44,000! But the next 3 matches just got sooo boring when people just seemed to be trying to hard. It was way better just jetting around.  Maybe if the trails were shorter you can have more people.. Idk kinda interesting but the maps were put together in like 10.minutes 😂 good try R*

Volganor
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Shadowfennekin said:

Oh cool, I thought we'd already gotten the Black Western shirt but apparently this is a different one lol

Sadly, it's not new. It was initially offered all the way back in 2016, on the week that Bikers came out, to anyone who bought a Western Nightblade.

Edited by Volganor
Oops.

Natsuki
9 minutes ago, Volganor said:

Sadly, it's not new. It was initially offered all the way back in 2016, on the week that Bikers came out, to anyone who bought a Western Nightblade.

I definitely did that, and never got the shirt until now. I'm pretty sure it's a different one.

Hellbendzor

Well, my Titan blew up after hitting a pole on the ground . It has ZERO brakes, so… Then with the wreckage still visible, I called in a car through mechanic and the PV-Titan dissappeared and my Baggers were there.

So no mid-air explosiion for me, just 'lowspeed zero brake' action on the ground.. :)

whywontyoulisten
2 hours ago, Taterman said:

I was thinking about moving my coke warehouse before getting the upgrades. I looks to me that the one by the golf course would be best for Los Santos sales, is this right? I have the Alamo Sea location currently, is it worth switching?

I haven't done a ton of supply missions yet so I'm not sure where most of those take place, but I hope to just buy supplies (if profitable) so sales locations would be more important.

That's not how it works. If you have a city business, the long distance sale takes you to Blaine County, sometimes as far as Paleto. Alamo location is the best as the maximum distance is half the map.

Atomic_DoNkEy
6 minutes ago, whywontyoulisten said:

That's not how it works. If you have a city business, the long distance sale takes you to Blaine County, sometimes as far as Paleto. Alamo location is the best as the maximum distance is half the map.

True dat..... I moved all my biker businesses into the city just as a change. BIGGEST. WASTE. EVER....

Expensive oversight to say the least.