4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ALifeOfMisery

BIKERS WEEK IN GTA ONLINE

Jenkiiii
5 minutes ago, Bandersnatch said:

I am just here to give @ALifeOfMisery a like for making this thread !

This sums up my level of enthusiasm for this event week too.

I might sell a bit of coke/weed/whatever if I find myself in a peaceful session, but then again I might not.

Agent 14
1 hour ago, ilovefreebird said:

Damnit, I just bought my weed business earlier this week when I realized I didn't have one running at my nightclub. 

Might pick up the Shotaro. I've always wanted one but $2+ million is pricey for a motorcycle I'll never ride.

At the discount price it still pricey lmao

BlanketGrinder

Nice. A good week to spend in the Creator making custom races for custom cars. Faggio race anyone?

Snoopbr

"Pegassi Bati 801 - 30% off" Wow! I waited so long for this!

Aghakhi

sh*t

I'll be at the Last City, under the light of the Traveler.

Seriously, ever since downloading Destiny 2 I've had little to no reason to log back into this game.

Even 2x on Doomsday Heists came at last but too late, so I skipped it entirely, so far with no regrets either. But those 24.5 million I have ain't going nowhere anytime soon so whatever. I might spend a little with a Vamos and another Deviant, but definitely not today. Or this week for that matter, no incentive here for me. This week is good for those interested in buying biker business and Deadline fans (I might give it a spin, Deadline rocks :D ), but for the rest, it's just a big meh

Also, 30% off the Bati is just insulting. They're just mocking us, but that's nothing new isn't it? :sarcasm:

ieh6f

Anyone know what is the new/next dlc released in march?

Cudwieser
4 minutes ago, ieh6f said:

Anyone know what is the new/next dlc released in march?

Not really. I'm hoping Heists or more Terrabyte client missions (or both), but seriously It's more random distraction until the Spring/Summer DLC.

As for the current event, it's better than a kick in the balls, but still meh!

Taterman

I currently don't on any bikes. Is the Bati a good one to get if I just buy one?

And are the MC client missions double this week? I didn't see it in the events page.

Agent 14

Lol I'm contemplating on just retiring from gta o. Really wtf more opressor discounts as if anyone is still missing this sh*t bike on their collection. Also I bet everyone is excited for the bati to be 30% percent off what a steal rockstar 😐. Bet everyone is buying one of those!

lennymuhboi
19 minutes ago, Taterman said:

I currently don't on any bikes. Is the Bati a good one to get if I just buy one?

And are the MC client missions double this week? I didn't see it in the events page.

The bati is the best all around bike IMO.

ilovefreebird
38 minutes ago, lennymuhboi said:

The bati is the best all around bike IMO.

Agreed. It was my main transportation from 2013 til sometime in 2017, when it became too unsafe to be out in an unarmored vehicle. 

kcole4001

I like the Steel Horse shirt, the Western one's OK.

Souldrinker

Trash if i've ever seen.

CanadianMuscle
1 hour ago, Taterman said:

Bati's your best bet for a dirt cheap, agile motorcycle to putz around in.

...but yeah. -30% off an already cheap item just helps immensely! Meh, that's $5,000 less I have to pay, anyway.

Edited by CanadianMuscle

Hellbendzor
6 hours ago, IceDree said:

With the Bombushka out of commission, anyone tried loading the Baggers on a pick-up truck & then airlifting it with a Cargobob to the destination during the sell missions?

My method is to go to the ambush with one bagger, destroy the two chasing policecars and then head on over to the drop... Then I go back to the remaining three baggers and call in my personal Titan.

Use that one to deliver the remaining three baggers...Just be careful when landing it. Bombushka could take a hell of lot of damage while landing, but Titan sadly not.

It got destroyed quite a few times when I landed and it hit something. If that happens, call in asap another personal vehicule and the Titan dissappears, leaving the baggers on the ground.

Still not as fast as the Bombushka, but faster than doing all four Baggers...

And double money on Deadline... Oh lol, alot of players are gonna be in tears when fighting me in this AM... Gonna be alot of saltiness again, e heh...

Double money on sales... Oh man, I'm gonna make some big money this week... :)

IceDree

@Hellbendzor Yeah I do that occasionally, but it didn't end well the last time I did it.

The armor upgrade in the Bombushka goes a long way, too bad they "broke" it.

Standard Deluxe 59
7 hours ago, Fluffy Sock said:

2 players still don't own it. R* thought about them😒

I guess I'm one of them. They could make it free and I wouldn't get it. 

gtafan26

I normally dont do this, but here it goes... meh

Shadowfennekin

Meh

Can't fault them for actually releasing a new shirt this week though, I'll pop in to grab it at some point this week

R3CON

That moment when riding a regular motorcycle during bike week is too much to ask

FrancisBlack

Screw it MKii #3 and 4 for one character and #4 and 5 for my other. Can never have too many. One of mine just disappeared one day and I've been too lazy to call R*. I sold all my motorcycles so I have a clean menu they should stop calling it GTA and call it MKii wars. Looking forward to the day when they nerf the missiles and I can sell them. 

Edited by FrancisBlack

Ryancoke66

They really could put a little more effort into making these shirts. They're all pretty much either a black or white shirt with a logo on it. :/

slowburn29

I appreciate what you've done here effort wise regarding the thread. It's a tradition and there isn't much to work with these past couple weeks

I've been meaning to re open my biker businesses to get some supplies in there before I shut em back down

Not sure how this event week will make that any less of a chore though

Urban Legends

Thanks for posting the info!

I'm sure I will enjoy "Take a Hike week" I mean.. Bike week. I'll buy a 6th Bati and continually hope for the best. Meh, nothing changes.

Taterman

I've never done much biker crates, but I thought I'd try some out this week. I usedmy Coke business (no upgrades to it). I did a supply run and got a van that LJT said was fragile. There was a health bar on the right for the van, but I didn't notice it until it was already down to 2/3 and I got shot at the whole way back. I ended with the bar close to 2/3 full but after dropping it off I notice I got two full bars of Cole supplies from it. Is this normal?

Lonely-Martin
20 minutes ago, Taterman said:

I've never done much biker crates, but I thought I'd try some out this week. I usedmy Coke business (no upgrades to it). I did a supply run and got a van that LJT said was fragile. There was a health bar on the right for the van, but I didn't notice it until it was already down to 2/3 and I got shot at the whole way back. I ended with the bar close to 2/3 full but after dropping it off I notice I got two full bars of Cole supplies from it. Is this normal?

Yeah, all good. If you collect a vehicle, you get 2 bars, if a package it's just the one. :)

StormerBoy

Looks like the changed the deadline voting screen and you can opt for replay once again. 

It's a shame stand your ground is the only good mc work. They should have those contracts on the wall launch via the menu.

Taterman
32 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Yeah, all good. If you collect a vehicle, you get 2 bars, if a package it's just the one. :)

Nice! Thanks.

hei3enberg
1 hour ago, Taterman said:

It's quite normal, although if you're into MC for money don't bother selling anything apart from Coke and Meth and never steal the supplies unless you want to experience the missions. Get all the upgrades but security and never register as MC while out of your business, this way you will never be raided. 

Taterman
1 minute ago, hei3enberg said:

It's quite normal, although if you're into MC for money don't bother selling anything apart from Coke and Meth and never steal the supplies unless you want to experience the missions. Get all the upgrades but security and never register as MC while out of your business, this way you will never be raided. 

Thanks. And yeah, I did want to try out stealing supplies just to mix it up a little.

I'm not sure the upgrades are worth it though not knowing how often I'd use the business. And buying supplies without upgrades seems like I'd lose money.