Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

RithRake24

MOTW #130

Recommended Posts

RithRake24
Posted (edited)

GBlYHlm.png

For rules and guidelines, click here.

 

 

Theme:

 

DECEPTION

 

Make a mission involving the act of deceiving someone. Deception can be in various forms, including (but not limited to) betrayal, trickery, etc. Use your imagination!

 

Just in case someone needs this:

 

1qASheW.png

 

 

Entries:

 

@RyanAB

Against The Emblem

 

@xXPinguXx

Betrayal

 

@4nsmiley

Robin Hood

 

 

Deadlines

Participation: 21 March 2019 - 18:00 (GMT+10)

Voting: 23 March 2019 - 18:00 (GMT+10)

 

 

Credits

AnDReJ98 - Founder of MOTW & Leader

Chips237 - Co-Leader of MOTW 2013

Target13 - Co-Leader of MOTW 2014 & 2018-present

The Odyssey - Founder of the MOTW Discussion Thread

Edited by RithRake24
Extended the participation deadline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanAB
Posted (edited)

Can i design a police mission theme or something else? Congrats for win the MOTW #129 btw

Edited by RyanAB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seth

Can it be most like a revenge? Or a betrayaed friend mission?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZekoX

this is somehow similar to my survival-horror mission-pack silence scream 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M.B. Kovas

Congratulations on the win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24
8 hours ago, RyanAB said:

Can i design a police mission theme or something else? Congrats for win the MOTW #129 btw

You can design anything you want as long as it contains some form of deception, trickery or betrayal.

 

7 hours ago, Seth said:

Can it be most like a revenge? Or a betrayaed friend mission?

Revenge is not deception. But you can definitely do a betrayal mission, because betrayal is a form of deception where you are making someone believe that you are loyal to them (when you actually are not) for your own personal gain. So, feel free to make a betrayal mission! EDIT: However, you can have a mission that has someone who gets betrayed, and then takes revenge. That would work!

 

6 hours ago, ZekoX said:

this is somehow similar to my survival-horror mission-pack silence scream 2

I haven't played Silence Scream 2 as of yet, so I can't tell if that MP is based on deception. Remember, deception is a purposeful act of tricking a person for someone's personal gain.

 

5 hours ago, M.B. Kovas said:

Congratulations on the win.

Thank you so much!

Edited by RithRake24
Changed a word error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanAB
12 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

You can design anything you want as long as it contains some form of deception, trickery or betrayal.

Then, i'll try to design a mission is ''Revenge'' theme if i can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24
58 minutes ago, RyanAB said:

Then, i'll try to design a mission is ''Revenge'' theme if i can.

Be careful when designing, revenge is not the same as deception. However, revenge can be used as a solution after deceiving someone. If you want you can PM me (or send me a message through Discord) what your mission idea is exactly so I can tell you if it's suitable. This way, you can be sure of it before you design: better safe than sorry. You don't want to spend all your time and energy designing a mission that does not fit the theme correctly.

 

And don't worry, I won't spoil your mission to others. And I won't steal your idea as well. 

Edited by RithRake24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seth
15 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

Be careful when designing, revenge is not the same as deception. However, revenge can be used as a solution after deceiving someone. If you want you can PM me (or send me a message through Discord) what your mission idea is exactly so I can tell you if it's suitable. This way, you can be sure of it before you design: better safe than sorry. You don't want to spend all your time and energy designing a mission that does not fit the theme correctly.

 

And don't worry, I won't spoil your mission to others. And I won't steal your idea as well. 

I understand you, we should do scenes of betrayal and revenge in the same mission?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omigawail
1 hour ago, Seth said:

I understand you, we should do scenes of betrayal and revenge in the same mission?

Yeah, the betrayal can be the intro scene of the mission. The revenge is motivated by a betrayal so the deception has to appear in the mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24
7 hours ago, omigawail said:

Yeah, the betrayal can be the intro scene of the mission. The revenge is motivated by a betrayal so the deception has to appear in the mission.

Exactly that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanAB

No entries in this moment. Well, i hope to get the MOTW #131 for mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

-Deleted-

Edited by RithRake24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

TOPIC UPDATE

 

Mission added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killer_Queen_37

I find the theme interesting. I'll be trying to participate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24
1 minute ago, Killer_Queen_37 said:

I find the theme interesting. I'll be trying to participate.

Looking forward to your entry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

TOPIC UPDATE

 

Mission added!

Edited by RithRake24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanAB

oh i'm not alone at this time xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

TOPIC UPDATE

 

Mission added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

Due to a few designers (including me) being unable to meet the participation deadline due to commitments in real life, I have decided to extend the participation deadline by another 2 days. If you've been concerned that you might be unable to meet the deadline, this is your chance to finish your mission up and submit it.

 

THE NEW DEADLINE:

On 3/14/2019 at 5:46 PM, RithRake24 said:

Participation: 21 March 2019 - 18:00 (GMT+10)

Voting: 23 March 2019 - 18:00 (GMT+10)

 

Before someone asks if I am allowed to extend the deadline: I have Andrej's permission to do so.

 

Happy designing folks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killer_Queen_37
5 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

Due to a few designers (including me) being unable to meet the participation deadline due to commitments in real life, I have decided to extend the participation deadline by another 2 days. If you've been concerned that you might be unable to meet the deadline, this is your chance to finish your mission up and submit it.

 

THE NEW DEADLINE:

 

Before someone asks if I am allowed to extend the deadline: I have Andrej's permission to do so.

 

Happy designing folks!

Hmm... Good decision. I almost backed out as my mission was crashing my game and I did not think I would be able to make it in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanAB
2 hours ago, Killer_Queen_37 said:

Hmm... Good decision. I almost backed out as my mission was crashing my game and I did not think I would be able to make it in time.

Then, you can't participate or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killer_Queen_37
39 minutes ago, RyanAB said:

Then, you can't participate or not?

I will. Given the extended deadline, I will have much more time to design a new one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24
3 hours ago, Killer_Queen_37 said:

I will. Given the extended deadline, I will have much more time to design a new one.

Happy to hear that! Watch the extended deadline bring in 2 to 3 more entries guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omigawail

Here is my entry, Breakout. (Really stretched the theme there, hopefully it still qualifies)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanAB

A lot entries wow, i'm very glad to see a lot people participating xdd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.