Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Lordani_66

GTA V - then vs now, what changed since day one?

Recommended Posts

Lordani_66
24 minutes ago, BallinBallas said:

reinstalling again. I’ve factory reset the console (barely use it anyway) so I’m not connected to the internet at all. If I still somehow have it then maybe it’s possible some copies may have had the patch? apparently the statue was removed around December ‘13 going by search results.

No, unless it's some release, like GOTY or something like that. And you said you had the original sculpture in the game. You must have had the patch installed, I'm pretty sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BallinBallas
4 minutes ago, Lordani_66 said:

No, unless it's some release, like GOTY or something like that. And you said you had the original sculpture in the game. You must have had the patch installed, I'm pretty sure.

Sorry, forgot to mention that was on the X360, also offline back in 2013. my PS3 copy is the normal black label one so it should work, going to load it now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BallinBallas
25 minutes ago, Lordani_66 said:

No, unless it's some release, like GOTY or something like that. And you said you had the original sculpture in the game. You must have had the patch installed, I'm pretty sure.

no luck. I’ve deleted everything but the game install (8GB), stayed disconnected from the internet, auto-update off etc but it’s still somehow patched. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lordani_66
17 minutes ago, BallinBallas said:

no luck. I’ve deleted everything but the game install (8GB), stayed disconnected from the internet, auto-update off etc but it’s still somehow patched. 

I know that on X360 patches were kinda difficult to get rid of and stayed on HDD unless that one combination was done. Can't help you with PS3 though sorry :/.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BallinBallas
4 minutes ago, Lordani_66 said:

I know that on X360 patches were kinda difficult to get rid of and stayed on HDD unless that one combination was done. Can't help you with PS3 though sorry :/.

no worries. I’m gonna keep looking for a solution lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yinepi

I wonder if it is possible to restore that statue on PC by converting the old gen mesh over and replacing the 'new' one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lordani_66
1 hour ago, Ondr4H said:

They call this art?

And somebody sue rockstar for few steel beams mashed together.


It only needs jet fuel...
 

Yes, this is what "art" means nowadays. Most of the time it's some useless leftist making this art. They know they have absolutely no positive qualities about them so they create something like this and claim it has a deep meaning. Yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BallinBallas
On 5/27/2019 at 5:50 PM, Lordani_66 said:

I know that on X360 patches were kinda difficult to get rid of and stayed on HDD unless that one combination was done. Can't help you with PS3 though sorry :/.

alright, I was being an idiot & had the two statues mixed up somehow. so much for reading eh? anyway, on my unpatched version the cops are much more aggressive & they seem to catch up quicker. the car handling is a lot smoother and quick (imo). vehicles also seem to damage a lot faster. gonna have to get in a bigger police chase tonight and see if the exploding thing is true. is there anything else I should try? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lordani_66
12 hours ago, BallinBallas said:

alright, I was being an idiot & had the two statues mixed up somehow. so much for reading eh? anyway, on my unpatched version the cops are much more aggressive & they seem to catch up quicker. the car handling is a lot smoother and quick (imo). vehicles also seem to damage a lot faster. gonna have to get in a bigger police chase tonight and see if the exploding thing is true. is there anything else I should try? 

Damn, I wish I could play that original version. Could you present the car mechanics in a video? Or maybe some differences between that and current GTA V version? Does it feel less realistic, more arcade'y?

" vehicles also seem to damage a lot faster "
This is interesting because I could swear it's the other way around and that they didn't damage quickly before. But did you mean damage as in visually or it takes less to make them set on fire and explode/stop working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282
27 minutes ago, Lordani_66 said:

Damn, I wish I could play that original version. Could you present the car mechanics in a video? Or maybe some differences between that and current GTA V version? Does it feel less realistic, more arcade'y?

" vehicles also seem to damage a lot faster "
This is interesting because I could swear it's the other way around and that they didn't damage quickly before. But did you mean damage as in visually or it takes less to make them set on fire and explode/stop working?

the biggest difference between LG and NG versions is that on LG the doors and roof can be deformed.

in NG/PC R* disabled it, so it wouldn´t break 1st person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.