Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

captain jack sparrow

what are some easter eggs in gta 4 and 5 that prove all gtas take place in the same universe?

do all gtas take place on the same universe ???????is it just a poor excuse by rockstar?????? your decision  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. do all gtas take place on the same universe ???????is it just a poor excuse by rockstar?????? your decision

    • all gtas take place in the same universe and it is just a poor excuse by ockstar
      1
    • no i am a blind guy and i will vote different universes cause i believe not what i see but what companies order me to see
      12


Recommended Posts

captain jack sparrow

find and post photos of easter eggs in gta 4 and 5 that  prove all gtas take place in the same universe and that gta universes are a poor excuse by rockstar    here's an og loc easter egg:ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± gta 5 og loc

ok so in the poll that i wrote "no i am a blind guy and i will vote different universes cause i believe not what i see but what companies order me to see"     do no see it as an offense see it more as something that tries to make you understand  that you believe whetever companies order you to see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perennial

Easter eggs don't prove anything, there are references to aliens in GTA V but that doesn't mean aliens are real in the GTA world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
captain jack sparrow

also in gta 5 you can find a ship in hood safari which shows a strong reasemblence to a ship  from a mission in san andreas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSantader25

Oh God not this again... 

That poll is biased af as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
captain jack sparrow
1 minute ago, perennial said:

Easter eggs don't prove anything, there are references to aliens in GTA V but that doesn't mean aliens are real in the GTA world.

maybe there more than easter eggs but don't come here again this topic is only for people who believe all gtas take place in the same universe

1 minute ago, TheSantader25 said:

Oh God not this again... 

That poll is biased af as well. 

don't come here again this topic is only for people who believe all gtas take place in the same universe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
captain jack sparrow
10 minutes ago, perennial said:

Easter eggs don't prove anything, there are references to aliens in GTA V but that doesn't mean aliens are real in the GTA world.

they do not prove anything but at the same time they prove a lot

also in your logic just because the map changes that means they automaticly take place in a different universe

so you want to tell me that lazlow who is in every game can travel between universes??

 

maybe he is secretly thanos as well??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXPinguXx
Posted (edited)

Look,

 

If you're gonna make opinion based polls, don't put "i am a blind guy that believes that there are different universes". Makes it seem like you don't want us to have a differing opinion than yours...

 

Anyways, I think that the games take place in different eras. Easter eggs don't prove anything. We might as well say that GTA IV also take place in the same universe because it had 3D era Easter egg character saying "RIP Tommy" and such.

Edited by xXPinguXx
Error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
captain jack sparrow
1 minute ago, xXPinguXx said:

Look,

 

If you're gonna make opinion based polls, don't put "i am a blind guy that believes that there are different universes". Makes it seem like you don't want us to have a differing opinion than yours...

 

Anyways, I think that the games take place in different eras. Easter eggs don't prove anything. We might as well say that GTA IV take also take place in the same universe because it had 3D era Easter egg character saying "RIP Tommy" and such.

ok i admit that poll was stupid

how do i change it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXPinguXx
1 minute ago, captain jack sparrow said:

ok i admit that poll was stupid

how do i change it?

There should be an edit poll button, idk. I haven't created a poll on these forums in decades...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
captain jack sparrow
Just now, xXPinguXx said:

There should be an edit poll button, idk. I haven't created a poll on these forums in decades...

there is not an edit button

ok i apologize anyway

but

i did not wanted people to take it as an offense

but more of a "you believe whetever companies confirme and you don't believe what you see"

so if marvel confirms that avengers age of urtron never happened even tho there are a ton of things that show the opposite

you have to believe it???????

that's exactly my point if you seat and think about it you will understand that rockstar has being lieing to us the entire time and that all gtas take place in the same universe

so you want to tell me that lazlow can travel between universes??

maybe he is secretly thanos as well???????????????????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXPinguXx
4 minutes ago, captain jack sparrow said:

there is not an edit button

ok i apologize anyway

but

i did not wanted people to take it as an offense

but more of a "you believe whetever companies confirme and you don't believe what you see"

so if marvel confirms that avengers age of urtron never happened even tho there are a ton of things that show the opposite

you have to believe it???????

that's exactly my point if you seat and think about it you will understand that rockstar has being lieing to us the entire time and that all gtas take place in the same universe

so you want to tell me that lazlow can travel between universes??

maybe he is secretly thanos as well???????????????????????????

Thing was, Lazlow was never seen in the other GTA games until GTA V. Also, I don't know why you are comparing GTA, an open world video game, to Avengers, a movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
captain jack sparrow
35 minutes ago, xXPinguXx said:

Thing was, Lazlow was never seen in the other GTA games until GTA V. Also, I don't know why you are comparing GTA, an open world video game, to Avengers, a movie.

it was an example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nik0 Bellic

Options are stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ondr4H

My decision is that Captain Jack Sparrow is worst captain in Carribean Universe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
captain jack sparrow

again i apologize about what i wrote in that poll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatKyloRenGuy
Posted (edited)

Listen guys (some of you, not all of you), I agree that the poll is a bit biased and he also shouldn’t have used “blind” in such a context as that can be extremely insulting towards blind people, but if he really and truly is sorry then you should accept this guy’s apology. Just try to ignore the fact that it says such and move on. As for the OP, my advice would just simply be for him to learn from his mistake and move on. We all make mistakes and say/do stuff we shouldn’t. We live in a world where nobody is perfect. That’s just the way it is. If you don’t like that then you’re just bound to be disappointed.

Edited by ThatKyloRenGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hmmm nice bike
5 hours ago, captain jack sparrow said:

so you want to tell me that lazlow can travel between universes??

maybe he is secretly thanos as well???????????????????????????

Lazlow is now secretly Thanos in my headcanon, thanks for introducing this to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolver_321

It's not just about the "I'm blind" (which might offend someone who can't see very well), but I also don't like the part where it says"I don't believe to what I'm seeing but I prefer to see just what companies order me to see". So am I stupid if I think (and I know) that GTAs are set in 3 different universes?

- The first GTAs are set in the Top Down Era, fact

- GTA 3, VC, SA, Advance, LCS and VCS are set in the 3D Era, fact

- GTA IV, EFLC and V are in the HD universe, fact

 

But I might be stupid by believing in this "theory".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HelloMyNameIsHuman

A picture of new york in 1985 and a picture of new york in 2015 take place in the same universe, but they are very different places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nik0 Bellic
5 hours ago, silly_nate said:

I firmly believe @captain jack sparrow is a troll

Not to be mean but thats a lot more acceptable in a situation like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billiejoearmstrong8
Posted (edited)

Why not both? The universes are the same in some ways and different in others, it's more like parallel universes.

 

I think the biggest one for the "same" side of things is the exact same radio presenter characters being in both (Lazlow and Fernando Martinez), just blatant haha. Some other minor characters as well (Cris Formage comes to mind). Also it's cities with the same names, the same cars with the same designs and the same names, and most other products/brands with the same names.

 

The basic make up of the worlds is predominantly the same, there's mostly just geographical changes and different characters featured. There's no harm in it, they're allowed to make new games with differences that mean they're not consistent with the older games while still retaining a lot of the basics of the game world. I think it's ok to call it different universes too but to insist they're totally separate from each other simply isn't accurate (just as insisting they're totally the same isn't accurate either).

 

14 hours ago, xXPinguXx said:

Thing was, Lazlow was never seen in the other GTA games until GTA V.

I don't see how that makes any difference or means anything. He's a character in the games, whether he's seen or just his voice is heard makes zero difference to that, no rule exists that says it does. The same character fully exists in both games and both "universes"

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXPinguXx
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

 I don't see how that makes any difference or means anything. He's a character in the games, whether he's seen or just his voice is heard makes zero difference to that, no rule exists that says it does. The same character fully exists in both games and both "universes"

I just thought that Lazlow could be anyone in the 3D Era if he never physically appeared until GTA V.

Edited by xXPinguXx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grotti Vigilante

If this thread was only meant for people who believe they are in the same universe then what is the point in having a poll asking for people’s opinion and asking people to decide whether it’s a poor excuse by Rockstar or not? It seems that based on a few of your threads you don’t have a proper understanding of how things work on these Internet forums, but I can assure you it is not an echo chamber, it is a diverse community that have their own preferences and opinions.

 

In the case of the Easter Eggs though, it doesn’t mean that the universes are the same. It’s blatantly obvious that they are not based on different geography and set of events acknowledged in the games. We should all know by now that Easter Eggs are not proof of anything. This isn’t a case of us blindly following one powerful body telling us what to see, it’s the creators giving us an explanation that is consistent with the lore. 

 

If there was constant mention of past events or such and actual evidence to prove the universes are linked, and Rockstar still tried to insist they are different, I would understand these theories a lot more. I mean Harry Potter fans can reasonably disregard that awful Cursed Child because it constantly contradicts and disregards the lore despite being in the same universe, but this isn’t the case in GTA as of yet. That’s why we often believe Rockstar when they tell us it’s separate universes. Because it makes sense continuity wise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billiejoearmstrong8
23 hours ago, xXPinguXx said:

I just thought that Lazlow could be anyone in the 3D Era if he never physically appeared until GTA V.

I see, I don't think so though because it's the exact same character in every way, the same radio presenter guy with the same voice and personality and back story. Same with the character Fernando Martinez, exact same guy on the radio in 3D and HD eras. Like I said I don't think that means all the games are in the same universe though, they're part the same and part different and since it's a fictional/artistic thing it doesn't matter if it isn't fully one or the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grotti Vigilante
5 hours ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

I see, I don't think so though because it's the exact same character in every way, the same radio presenter guy with the same voice and personality and back story. Same with the character Fernando Martinez, exact same guy on the radio in 3D and HD eras. Like I said I don't think that means all the games are in the same universe though, they're part the same and part different and since it's a fictional/artistic thing it doesn't matter if it isn't fully one or the other.

My personal take is that it’s just like comic book universes being different. For example, the Nolanverse is separate from the DC Extended Universe, yet Batman exists in both of them. Same applies to Lazlow and Fernando Martinez. Same characters in different universes. It’s not at all confusing if you consider it that way, and I don’t really see any other way it can be the case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatKyloRenGuy
On 3/11/2019 at 8:04 PM, silly_nate said:

I firmly believe @captain jack sparrow is a troll

I look at it more like this: he was intolerant of another opinion so he decided to be a jerk about letting people know that his opinion was much different from someone else’s. A lot of times, when people feel so strongly about such things, they don’t really have a reason other than they want it to be strictly validated, which is ridiculous as it already is validated, much like everyone else’s. And because they decide to act this way, it can hurt their reputation when giving their opinion on a different subject, especially when it’s a subject that they really care about (like history, literature, etc.) “I’m gonna be biased about X but fair and constructive about Y” just doesn’t cut it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
silly_nate
45 minutes ago, ThatKyloRenGuy said:

I look at it more like this: he was intolerant of another opinion so he decided to be a jerk about letting people know that his opinion was much different from someone else’s. A lot of times, when people feel so strongly about such things, they don’t really have a reason other than they want it to be strictly validated, which is ridiculous as it already is validated, much like everyone else’s. And because they decide to act this way, it can hurt their reputation when giving their opinion on a different subject, especially when it’s a subject that they really care about (like history, literature, etc.) “I’m gonna be biased about X but fair and constructive about Y” just doesn’t cut it.

It’s not just that. I’ve seen a lot of the threads he’s made (see spoiler) and he’s either 12 or a troll

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nik0 Bellic

I love the fact that most of the people here are blind(just like  me😎)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AwesomO4000

Op is a dumbass troll, nothing more to see here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • Ondr4H
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.